Leanback Hostel Reviews

Andr�ssy street 53, I. floor 2, Budapest, Hungary

I only stayed 1 night but would have happily stayed longer. There seemed to be a good atmosphere (we had a boring early night!) Excellently located by a metro station and walkable distance from the main square. Cool social area above the well equipped kitchen.

We went for the Erasmus trip to Budapest in November. We had very nice time in the hostel. We really liked the thematic rooms and it was all good. No problems. Clean, nice stuff, good location, no problems. Necessary to mention the "quiet hour" in the hostel is 00;00 (big groups have to keep it in mind, it is not a party hostel). But it was all great! Thank you:) Andrea Erasmus Student Network Kosice

Not a bad hostel, only issue is I checked in at 5am and paid for a late checkout and they decided it would be a good idea to have the door in my room replaced (a lot of drilling 😖). After I asked them if I could be moved to another room they happily granted this ☺

Its my 2nd time in this hostel and it's amazing! Very friendly staff (one of them recognised me from last year) and they try to do everything to help you. There was a big, almost tropical, storm and the electricity in the whole block fell out for 2 days. They were very nice and offered us flashlights, candles and a big discount. Like always it was a great stay in budapest!

• 17th Aug 2015