Leanback Hostel Reviews

Andr�ssy street 53, I. floor 2, Budapest, Hungary

Pretty decent stay.

Very central and clean hostel; but can't get the friendly hostel atmosphere there; staff could be nicer.

Overall my stay was pleasant. Plenty of toilets and showers available. Only negatives is the dorm room couldn't access the wifi.

• 12th Jul 2014

showers are average. staff tried to trip me off after I wanted to stay an extra couple nights. otherwise ok, however next time I'd try somewhere different. nobody likes to be taken advantage of.

Nice location though, but a very moody and unfriendly girl was working. That was a pity, since it all starts with friendly service

Nice hostel. The only annoying thing is that the doors to the rooms don't lock, so anyone can go in at anytime and the lockers for the 8 bed dorms were tiny. I could barely get my dslr camera in it. Really good location. Nice kitchen.

Friendly staff, decent rooms. They are really dedicated to you there: when I went some people were messy, and the lady did all of the dishes herself. They make sure people are quiet by midnight. Tea is very nice, too. Good common room.

Everything was PERFECT!!!

• 21st Jun 2014
  • Poland

Having not stayed in a hostel for a while I was surprised how clean and helpful the staff were, I especaily liked the tea and coffee. I would definitely stay there again.

• 29th Mar 2014