Leanback Hostel Reviews

Andr�ssy street 53, I. floor 2, Budapest, Hungary

I was not at this hostel. They send me to another one

Everything is good! Only problem is the wifi is very weak. Sometimes I need to go out of the room just for sending whatsapp.

This Hostel is good and the location is great. If you have disposition to share the bathrooms with all the people who are there, it's no problem. They have a good kitchen with all things you will need to cooking. Our room was warm but some people from another rooms told me that their rooms was not so warm. The accommodations are simple but for some days I think it's enough.

• 23rd Dec 2014

Hostel could be renovated a bit, especially doors were not easy to close. There were some people sleeping in the kitchen, not sure why, if they were guests too or what... But the locality was very good, metro station right in front of the hostel and just about 15 minutes walk to main attractions in old city. Price is very low, so for the money it was ok to stay just 1 night.

• 29th Nov 2014
  • Slovakia

Lovely decoration, nice people. Lots of fun in the common room.

• 28th Oct 2014