Leanback Hostel Reviews

Andr�ssy street 53, I. floor 2, Budapest, Hungary

Not a bad hostel, only issue is I checked in at 5am and paid for a late checkout and they decided it would be a good idea to have the door in my room replaced (a lot of drilling 😖). After I asked them if I could be moved to another room they happily granted this ☺

Its my 2nd time in this hostel and it's amazing! Very friendly staff (one of them recognised me from last year) and they try to do everything to help you. There was a big, almost tropical, storm and the electricity in the whole block fell out for 2 days. They were very nice and offered us flashlights, candles and a big discount. Like always it was a great stay in budapest!

• 17th Aug 2015

Very pleasant and clean, kitchen very handy and well equipped. Location very accessible around Budapest.