Leanback Hostel Reviews

Andr�ssy street 53, I. floor 2, Budapest, Hungary

This hostel was a great hostel where you could relax (especially needed after Sziget Festival), they even had a TV with movies and an x-box for the nights you couldnt bring yourself to drink at a ruin bar. The beds were comfy, the staff were mostly lovely and it is located right on octgon square which is a short walk to ANYWHERE in Pest! The Terror museum is also just across the road which I highly recommend. The kitchen is also quite well equiped and they have a laundry facility which is handy.

Hostel was absolutely perfectly positioned half way up the main street. Great clean rooms and a good common room for meeting other travellers, all other facilities (showers etc.) were all clean and functional so no complaints there. Only downside was the staff members who only seemed to want to recommend things where they would get a commission from and were a bit unhelpful other than that

Only stayed for one night as a stop over but had a good nights sleep here!

It was a 2 night long stay and awful. Firstly, you need to make your registration himself on a desktop and wait a quite long time for checking-in. Secondly, the staff's behaviours are like "i deserve better to work for and thus no need to pay attention my job". Thirdly, there is no key resulting to low security and in our last day, my friend's slippers were stolen from his room. The bald guy in reception just said that they dont need his slippers. Does anyone see any symphaty in there? Pity!

nice place i liked to stay there. Well located , good quality for good price

Cosy, clean and friendly place. I would recommend it to anyone! try it guys!

Great experience! Very nice staff. on the main road and really close to the House of Terror. 15 minutes from the Danube river and about 20 minutes from Szechenyi Baths all by walking.

Brilliant place!!!

Pretty decent stay.

Nice atmosphere, really nice english-speaking staff. The kitchen was well-equipped and the common room was quite nice with a map of Budapest painted on the wall. Each room was named after a sight in Budapest, we lived in Opera and that was funny. Rooms were clean but the showers were a bit small and could have been cleaner. Good was that we could still leave our luggage there during the day after check-out. We would definitely recommend!

Very central and clean hostel; but can't get the friendly hostel atmosphere there; staff could be nicer.

Overall my stay was pleasant. Plenty of toilets and showers available. Only negatives is the dorm room couldn't access the wifi.

• 12th Jul 2014

showers are average. staff tried to trip me off after I wanted to stay an extra couple nights. otherwise ok, however next time I'd try somewhere different. nobody likes to be taken advantage of.

Nice location though, but a very moody and unfriendly girl was working. That was a pity, since it all starts with friendly service

Nice hostel. The only annoying thing is that the doors to the rooms don't lock, so anyone can go in at anytime and the lockers for the 8 bed dorms were tiny. I could barely get my dslr camera in it. Really good location. Nice kitchen.

Friendly staff, decent rooms. They are really dedicated to you there: when I went some people were messy, and the lady did all of the dishes herself. They make sure people are quiet by midnight. Tea is very nice, too. Good common room.

Everything was PERFECT!!!

• 21st Jun 2014
  • Poland

Having not stayed in a hostel for a while I was surprised how clean and helpful the staff were, I especaily liked the tea and coffee. I would definitely stay there again.

• 29th Mar 2014