Leanback Hostel Reviews

Andr�ssy street 53, I. floor 2, Budapest, Hungary

Pretty decent stay.

Very central and clean hostel; but can't get the friendly hostel atmosphere there; staff could be nicer.

Overall my stay was pleasant. Plenty of toilets and showers available. Only negatives is the dorm room couldn't access the wifi.

• 12th Jul 2014

showers are average. staff tried to trip me off after I wanted to stay an extra couple nights. otherwise ok, however next time I'd try somewhere different. nobody likes to be taken advantage of.

Nice location though, but a very moody and unfriendly girl was working. That was a pity, since it all starts with friendly service

Nice hostel. The only annoying thing is that the doors to the rooms don't lock, so anyone can go in at anytime and the lockers for the 8 bed dorms were tiny. I could barely get my dslr camera in it. Really good location. Nice kitchen.

Friendly staff, decent rooms. They are really dedicated to you there: when I went some people were messy, and the lady did all of the dishes herself. They make sure people are quiet by midnight. Tea is very nice, too. Good common room.

Everything was PERFECT!!!

• 21st Jun 2014
  • Poland

Having not stayed in a hostel for a while I was surprised how clean and helpful the staff were, I especaily liked the tea and coffee. I would definitely stay there again.

• 29th Mar 2014

Excellent location, helpful staff, clean and peaceful hostel. I would recommend it to everyone! Thanks for everything!!

Excellent location, helpfull staff, nice rooms. I recommend it!

One of the best location in Budapest, with 24/7 public transportation (tram4,6), nice, clean Hostel with helpful staff! Recommend it!!!!

Excellent location at the Octogon, friendly and helpfull staff.

The location is perfect and it's in a big house.

The fact that we didn't have a lock or key for our room disconcerting as anyone at all would be free to walk into our room while we were asleep. Furthermore, the lockers were weak and easily tampered. The beds were comfortable. We lost several important and valuable items during the very first night we stayed in this hostel. The receptionist was extremely helpful and nice. However, the manager didn't give a f*ck about our security or valuable. I am not only displeased but severely disappointed.

Great value for money. Very central. Staff are nice and helpful. The hostel was clean. Great stay!

Nice enough place, good location, right on the Octagon in the centre of the city. I wouldn't say it was one of he best hostels I have stayed in but it does the job. Staff were very pleasant and helpful . Shortage of shower facilities so you need to use them outside the peak periods if possible. Wifi signal wasn't the best.

Julia was very nice and helpful, but the other guy (not the new one) was rude and not nice. The hostel was hidden and it wan not easy to find it.

The common Rooms were cleaned every day. The staff was very nice. They recommended good activitys, restaurants and places.

• 8th May 2013

super location, everywhere close, a lot of shops and food bars but we have problem with place for our cars and we was seaching long time but this is a centrum of Budapest

• 30th Apr 2013