Leblon Spot Design Reviews

R. Dias Ferreira, 636, Leblon, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

The Leblon Spot Desing is a fancy boutique hostel in the heart of Leblon, one of the best areas in Rio. Incredible location, near the beach and cozy bars and restaurants, makes the hostel an excellent option to stay in Rio. The facilities at the common areas are great, however, dorms aren't perfect as shown on the website pictures.

Walking distance from the beach. Great location in a safe neighborhood. Helpful staff. Highly recommended!

I had a nice stay at leblon design spot. The staff in the day is really nice and helpfull. The hostel is clean! The breakfast is excellent, with fresh orange juice and fruits! When you are looking for a quit more serieus hostel, its a good one! I missed a little bit the fun and the travellers atmospere! Because there were lots of students staying for a longer period, in the time I was there.

Loved this place, Is a hostel you have neever seen before. Excellent breakfast, very warm and helpful staff . Clean, well organized and great desing taste. The best location in Rio a very good value of your money.

Hi Sofia! Thanks very much for your review, we've been working in a lot of things to provide the best environment and service as well, and it's always good to know that our guests enjoyed their time here. We really hope to see you again! Leblon Spot Staff Team

I loved this place. Great staff, chill atmosphere, good breakfast (bread, cheese, meat, fresh fruit, fresh OJ, etc.) and clean rooms. The locker ended up being just a locked drawer under the beds -which was less secure than I was hoping, but everyone I met was great -I never feared for my belongings. This was a great place to stay!

Hi Suzanne! Thanks very much for your review, we've been working in a lot of things to provide the best environment and service, and it's always good to know that our guests enjoyed their time here. We hope to see you here again! Leblon Spot Staff Team

Very good service and I will recomended for sure.

Hi Sergio! Thanks very much for your review, we've been working in a lot of things to provide the best environment, and it's always good to know that our guests enjoyed their time here. We hope to see you again! Leblon Spot Staff Team

Great location and safe! Room a bit small!

• 18th Feb 2013

Hi Michela! Thanks very much for your review, we've been working in a lot of things to provide the best environment, and it's always good to know that our guests enjoyed their time here. We hope to see you again! :) Leblon Spot Staff Team

Very cool hostel, good people staying there made it that much better.

Hi Brett! Thanks very much for your review, we've been working in a lot of things to provide the best environment, and it's always good to know that our guests enjoyed their time here. We hope to see you here again! Cheers! Leblon Spot Staff Team

Great hostel, friendly staff. Wasn't a party hostel at all but it was a chill place to hang out and I met some great people there. Only complaint was that the bathroom stalls are tiny.

Hi Trevor! Thanks very much for your review, we'll be working on the bathroom stalls to provide more space. We hope to see you here again! Cheers! Leblon Spot Staff Team

A million thanks to all the staff--Carol and Sarah and a couple of the guys (I'm bad with names), for all your help and dealing with my issues. Next time I'm in Rio, I'll know where to stay. Multo obridago!!

• 14th Nov 2012
  • Israel

I really enjoyed LSD Hostel. Beds are comfy, staff speaks English and is friendly and helpful, breakfast is good, its in a great location three blocks to the beach/lagoon/great shopping. The only thing I would say is to change the key system. Although the lockers are secure, my locker drawer (122) was broken so having the room locked at all times, even when people are sleeping, would be nice and extra security from outsiders entering the hostel.

• 11th Nov 2012

Great location, safe neighborhood, the staff was really helpful. I'd definitely come back!

Best spot in Rio, located at Leblon neighbourhood, right close to different bars and restaurants. Safe place with super friendly staff, amazing breakfast and warm shower. Linen and towels provided and free use of internet. My place to stay in Rio, already been there 4 times!

service was good but considering that I stayed longer than a nite; the following is worth considering attention: linen is not changed shared bathrooms are rather small; toilets even worse Breakfat is the same every day and very simple. We are in Brazil where there are thousand of fruits!! papaya every day??? All staff are very friendly; however, the shifts create some confusions regarding extensions and what agreements with morning/ earlier staff. Wifi doesn't work in the dorms

• 1st Aug 2012
  • Peru

I really enjoyed my stay. I only wish there were more private rooms. This is the best hostel in Rio for people who don't want to be in the party scene all the time. The highlights are: - feels like a good three and half start hotel in terms of design - very clean overall - staff are generally very nice and helpful - 24 hour service which all other hostels lack - good location next to fine restaurants. not too far from the beach either. - quieter clientele which means better night sleep

Value for money is poor, compared to other hostels I've been at in Europe. Rio has become extremely pricey though, so it's ok, considering that Leblon is one of the most expensive places there anyway and that the neighbourhood is safe and really close to the beach and the Botanical Garden.

Fabulously clean, with a friendly helpful staff, who are unortunately not that knowledgeable. Was so happy went there again on my return to Rio, even if another hostel was less than half the price !

Really nice hostel. In a perfect location, with nice bars around. Very helpful morning staff! Great breakfast too. The rooms were just a little small for my luggage to fit in (but I had a huge suitcase), and the showers could be better, but everything was very clean!

The location was great, neigbourhood felt really safe and it was good to have the beach, supermarket, nice restaurants etc within a ten minute walk. Staff at the hostel were all lovely (reception, maintenance, cleaning staff etc). Bedroom was fine, but the bathrooms were a bit grubby and in need of ventilation. I would happily stay here again. It was a little pricy for what it was but I found that was true all over Rio. Breakfast was decent. Would recommend staying here.

• 13th Mar 2012

Leblon is a great location, the hostel is beautifully decorated, breakfast is simple but quality, nice dorm rooms with a good little shelf above each bed. Dress for bed the same as you would for a bus trip - those rooms get cold once the aircon is switched on! Staff weren't very friendly or helpful except for one really nice guy in the morning, he was great. Would probably stay again but not if I wanted to meet people - bit of an older crowd.

« first « Prev 1 2 3