Lebo's Soweto Backpackers Reviews

10823 A Pooe Street, POBox Orlando West, Johannesburg, South Africa

location was good but far from the airport, it took 450zar by meter taxi. sorry for no public transportation. tt but good tour around the soweto by bicycle.

• 13th Jul 2014
  • South Korea

very good place, very nice staff, good trip! ;-)

• 7th May 2014
  • Reunion

Transfer in arrived one hour late Transfer out had been requested but not booked, I had to remind the staff. Breakfast was supposed to be available from 7.30 but was served late. This meant I couldn't get much to eat before my transfer at 8am. Cleanliness was poor. The shared bathroom, for my room and one more, was being used as the hostel laundry. The bath was full of washing, so I couldn't use it or the shower which was above the bath. The staff were friendly, one receptionist was good.

• 19th Apr 2014
  • Wales

We loved our stay at the Lebo's Backpackers!!! Full of adventure and relaxed at the fire though!!! :) We will come back for sure!

• 13th Apr 2014

Super friendly Staff, nice chillout area, park with lots of children playing right in front of the hostel. Felt very welcome by the staff and the locals in the area. I will come again! Having Lockers would be cool (I never felt that my belongings were in danger though)

View all Johannesburg Hostels