Lebo's Soweto Backpackers Reviews

10823 A Pooe Street, POBox Orlando West, Johannesburg, South Africa

I booked one night and stayed for 5, the staff were incredible, it was the coziest, most homey hostel I've stayed at in a long time, I'd highly recommend to anyone!

I had a great time at Lebo's. Staff super friendly, bicycle tour great, nice and clean beds. I walked around and into the center and never felt uncomfortable or unsafe. I really recommend going to Soweto, especially to get to know more about Apartheid.

A wonderful Place to stay in Soweto, the best way to experience this vibration township! ice dinners and excellent cycling tours!

Everything about my stay here was amazing. The staff makes sure you feel at home, and sincerely care about your experience in Soweto. I really loved the mix of travelers and locals and the amount of opportunities organized by the hostel to sit down and share with others in the community. And the food is excellent! I will be back for sure.

• 27th Nov 2015

it was an amazing experience to stay at Lebo's Soweto!!

View all Johannesburg Hostels