Leeds Metropolitan University Reviews

Kirkstall Brewery, Broad Lane, Leeds, England

very clean, secure, helpful staff, Kate A** , nice room, great place ,

Nice place to stay on a budget. Secure rooms, clean kitchen area and good buses back and forth to the city center. Would stay again....thanks

The accomodation was alright, beds weren't made and room wasn't spotless - but it was ok. Very very noisy at night, groups of drunken lads came crashing into the buiding shouting and banging on doors at 4am. I appreciate this wasn't the staffs fault though. On the plus side it was a nice location, a short drive or bus ride from Leeds city centre, and there is a large supermarket a few minutes walk away. Would stay again, but hopefully with better fellow guests.

Everything met my best hopes. Being uni - based I expected some slight noise and disturbance from students (even though out of semester time) but no, it was as close to 100% satisfaction in all respects as I could ever hope. Many thanks to all concerned. I certainly hope to visit again when I am in the area.

• 26th Jul 2014