Leeds Metropolitan University Reviews

Kirkstall Brewery, Broad Lane, Leeds, England

This is a great place to stay with your own room and two showers for 6 people. Not a hostel atmosphere but suited me for what I needed. 15 min bus ride to the centre of Leeds.

Too far away from Leeds City Centre.

Second time I stayed here beside the one toilet not working properly and a broken door knob to the shower...everything was fine. I stayed in another area of these accommodations last time so these problem were probably a isolated problem to this section. Would stay here again, if in the area....thanks

the location is not good but is acceptable at this budget. It took more than 20 mins to walk to the rail station.

Great place, if it wasn't that far away from the city centre - it would've been perfect

• 9th Aug 2013
  • Estonia

Although it was a bit further out of town than I realised. It is quite close to Headingley train station, which has good connections with both the city centre and York. Also I found that mobile reception was quite limited. But the staff were very friendly and the 24/7 check in is a huge plus.

• 4th Aug 2013

Only complaint would be a lack of cooking facilities.

Cheapest private room in town. A 20min bus ride from the centre. Clean, quiet but basic kitchen facilities. Exactly what I needed. Would stay here again.