Leez Inn Reviews

1139 Nakpil Street Malate Manila, Manila, Philippines

Very Poor location,staff can't help you with anything,I didn't have a reservation and they tried to charge me 2200 peso per night when I arrived at the hotel,so I just went online and booked it for 1100 peso per night.They also charge an added 1500 peso to cover any damage to your room during your stay,which is returned when you leave.I could list a lot more problems like the toilet broke during my stay,internet didn't work for along while.I would not recommend this hotel.

• 2nd Jan 2014