Lefthander Guesthouse Reviews

471-25 sangdo-ri gugwa-eup Jeju-si South Korea, Jeju Island, South Korea

The staff in Lefthander are nice and patient enough to communicate with me who don't speak Korean. The owner came pick me up at the bus station late in the evening which was very thoughtful. The location is actually not bad because No. 701 can take you to anywhere hahaha.

Great experience here. Very clean, great café facility with solid food for a cook-your-own breakfast [including eggs and cheese]. Owner is a very nice guy who gave useful advice about what to do in the area. Also offers a volcano tour via his van. Wouldn't have gotten to see those volcanoes with my limited time if he didn't offer this!

Excellent hostel, very friendly and helpful staff. I left my passport on a bus and only realized once I reached the hostel. The staff were super helpful and called multiple people before finally locating the passport. I'm so grateful for their hospitality and efficiency!