Legassi Gardens Apt Reviews

Addis Avenue, Pokuase Junction, Accra, Ghana

Our home in Accra! Friendly, accommodating staff and great food! As we travelled to different parts of the country we stayed with Nana Kwame and the gang each time we found ourselves back in Accra

• 23rd Jul 2013

A beautiful place to stay, I highly recommend it. It is great if you want a base to travel around from with good rail connections, and easy motorway access. The staff are very helpful and warm and the appartment was clean and spacious. Although I could have self catered I didn\'t bother as the food from the Ital cafe was delicious, healthy and just as cheap as if I had self catered. I shall always use it in future and next time I plan to stay a lot longer as they offer a healthy discount.

Really pretty place, very clean, very helpful staff, loved having a kitchenette, was like our own flat. We found it easy to get around, by road and taking the train was great. With the new motorway nearly finished, the area is easy to get to and from. Loved the cafe, was God-send for us vegetarians! The food was plentiful and very very healthy. We actually stayed for longer and got a discount! We wont bother to stay any where else on our next vist, we can get to and from our sites and meetings.

It is impossible to find this place. You will need to use the pick up sevice from airport for 20usd. Nice place, the only problem is the locatoin far from the center and even the main road.You have to walk for 8 minutes.

-\"This is a cool place, the staff are helpful and friendly, and I loved the food! Taking the train to Accra was easy and very interesting, in fact getting around was cool too. I just wish I could\'ve stayed longer, and had more time to eat that food! Will make it a \'date\' next time.\"