8.4
Fabulous 791 Total Reviews
8.4
Fabulous 791 Total Reviews
Legend R.G Located at Via Gaeta 64, , Rome.
Italy
Rome 00185 Via Gaeta 64
84% 791
41.9044883 12.5004919
    Rooms available

23rd Jul 2016

The staff was very nice and helpful. The hostel had a good kitchen to cook in (stove, fridge and cooking supplies (pots and pans,...)). The atmosphere was good. On the first night I met people and had dinner and fun with them! The locations is great, 5 minute walk from termini station. The wifi works great! Overall, I really enjoyed my stay at this hostel!

21st Jul 2016

Really social atmosphere, located 3 min from termini station. My experience was great, although the breakfast was embarrassing and one staff member was very rude to me on my first night there. It was an isolated incident and had nothing but great interactions after that

19th Jul 2016
8.0

The hostel itself wasn't anything too great. They had some pretty strict rules. There is a lock out from 10 am to 3 pm. I got bronchitis and I wanted one day to relax and could not. The air conditioning is only on from 7 pm to 8 am which was awful. At least have some fans. The people staying in the hostel made it a great experience. The hostel have a bottle of wine and we all pre gamed. We were forced to be out of the kitchen by 10 pm but clubs don't open till 12 and we had no where else to go

13th Jul 2016

Great location near the train station. Keycards to get into the rooms, and lockers for bags. The biggest downside is that the rooms are closed from 10am-3pm. The free breakfast is simple - toast, coffee, and juice. Bathrooms in the rooms are nice, and the staff is very friendly and helpful.

• Canada, All Female Group, 18-24
13th Jul 2016

Great hostel. Very close to the train station. Friendly staff with really good English. We were allowed to drop our bags off in the morning so we could spend a day in Rome luggage-free. Close to some good restaurants. Very clean. A little pricey, but has all you need in a hostel. Would recommend.

• Nepal, Female, 25-30
12th Jul 2016

A nice hostel, very central, staff are very professional, breakfast could be a bit better nut overall I had a wonderful experience and really enjoyed my stay at Legends so much that although I booked for 2 nights, I extended my stay here for the rest of my nights at Rome :)

• chloem33
  • Australia, Female, 18-24
9th Jul 2016
7.4

Rooms and bathrooms were good, atmosphere was average but location and security were great.

9th Jul 2016

Really nice location if you're doing the train. Close to public transit, and not a far walk from a lot of the things to see in Rome. Hostel is nice, the a/c worked when I was there, showers and bathrooms were really clean. Friendly common area to get to know people. Would definitely recommend to stay at again.

• USA, Male, 18-24
8th Jul 2016

This hostel is a great value for the price. The location is excellent considering it's right by the train station and bus terminal. And free wine! It's a great way to promote a good atmosphere. Every night I was here started out with total strangers coming together and becoming friends over a few glasses of wine. It's also very convenient that there's a bathroom for each room, and the showers work very well. I would definitely stay here again.

• Scotland, Female, 18-24
5th Jul 2016
7.4

Pretty nice place to stay. Close to the train station and metro so any attractions are easily accessable. The atmosphere varied everynight, sometimes there were people to talk to sometimes not. I think it would benefit from having a lounge area to actually socialise rather than using the kitchen/terrace area. Otherwise good value for money.