Legend R.G Reviews

Via Gaeta 64, Rome, Italy

It was a great stay, the room was clean and cosy. There was one little drawback - the bathroom. IT was clean as well, but it's just that the light did not turn off and some kind of noisy fan along, so it might have been a bit harder to fall asleep at night. But all the other things were perfect. I am glad we chose the hostel and I will highly recommend it for my friends in the future, or will use it myself as well. Thanks a lot!

• 15th Nov 2014
  • Poland

Good staying there. Easy to find in Termini area. The 3p room was more in a hotel style (nice, quiet and confortable with tv, ac, fridge...) The common room was handy for basic cooking, and meeting people. The continental breakfast was fine. Around 19:00 some nights, I was told that some pizza slices were given (but you need to be quick) For the minus : a micro wave or oven would be great in the kitchen. Check out time is a bit early (10am) We had a good time there.

The hostel was very good and the breakfast was nice. The only problem was they had this lock-out time, where you could not be in your room.

This hostel was nice and clean with friendly staff. We stayed over the weekend but there was little atmosphere to meet many people except for free pizza night because of the seperation of the rooms so we ended up going to a hostel our friends were staying at to meet people. It's only about a 20 minute walk from the coliseum and pantheon and close to the metro to get to anywhere else. I would suggest this hostel if you want a nice room to stay in not if you are looking to meet people and party.

• 8th Nov 2014

Staff is very nice and the room was confortable since I stayed in the main building. It was nery night to have free pizzza, three times a week! I truly recommand the place

I don't understand why people rate this one high. First of all the breakfast was bad, old bread and biscuits and they had only one day croissants. Free pizza nights are not a given thing, I was there four days and they had one pizza night. In our room it smelled real bad because the lockers weren't clean and really stink. If you asked them something they always answered 'sorry I don't know I have to ask boss' and he was never there.

Great hostel! Rooms are clean, lockers are big, and there's lots of space in the room (at least in my 4 bed dorm, room 16), The staff is extremely good as well! Doesn't seem like a party place, but it's still a great place to meet people via the pizza nights (and free wine). Breakfast is ok. Super close to the Termini station, and there are mini markets just around the corner. Quite close to many main atrractions. Only the Vatican is a bit further away, which you can easily reach by metro.

Best atmosphere I have experienced at a hostel. With the pizza at night it makes it easy to meet other people when everyone is hanging out. Nice breakfast offered with pastries. The place seemed to be well maintained and kept clean. A very short walk from the train station

Nice place, nice staff, there are lockers (and this is very good) in your room, the toilet is good. The only 2 weaknesses: the bed's blanket was quite dirty and i think the hostel is a bit expensive if you consider i paid about 23 € for a single night at the end of October, especially if you compare with hostels in other countries like UK, Germany, Ireland etc.

Much better than our last Rome hostel, but it was a pretty basic accommodation. The bathroom was clean and the rooms were okay. It was comfortable for the night and the breakfast was very good!

They have a pizza and wine night every night. It's easily the worst pizza I've ever had and there is no wine. I guess it's the thought that counts. Staff was helpful and it's a decent location not far from the train station and close enough to the major tourist spots. Nice clean bathrooms.

Great place to stay. Good pizzas at night. And good croissant in the breakfast.

very nice breakfast.

• 9th Oct 2014
  • China

One of the best hostels I have ever stayed at as far as location, staff and security.

Really a central location at the heart of Rome. Roma Termini is just next to it. Good stay environs . Love it to bits.

R G Legend was a great place to stay for my short stay to Rome. The room was very nice and spacious(I was in a 6 bed female dorm). The decoration was pretty too. The part I liked best was the shower, very clean and spacious. Breakfast was also amazing...loved the croissants:) The staff was very helpful in planning out my short trip and showing me what was worth seeing and what would have to wait till I returned on another trip!

big and clean~ but shower facilities is not good....

• 2nd Oct 2014
  • South Korea

Stayed here for two nights the rooms were nice and clean and you got to meet everyone each night when it was free wine and pizza time. Would stay here again for sure!

Overall a good hostel. One major problem I had is we didn't feel safe at all leaving the hostel late at night. It's right by main train terminal and that place is one creepy place at night, let me tell u, don't do it! During the day it's fine though. Staff was awesome, so nice. Wifi good, breakfast was kinda lame, but hey at least it's something. Free limited pizza and wine in evening. Also bathroom, at least in our room, smelled really bad. Something with the drain in floor, yuck!

The stuff was very nice, the location is perfect. Bed was too small, could be more comfortable. You have to pay for towels also. The hostel is good just for a short stay in my opinion.

« first « Prev 1 2 3