Legend R.G Reviews

Via Gaeta 64, Rome, Italy

Much better than our last Rome hostel, but it was a pretty basic accommodation. The bathroom was clean and the rooms were okay. It was comfortable for the night and the breakfast was very good!

very nice breakfast.

• 9th Oct 2014
  • China

R G Legend was a great place to stay for my short stay to Rome. The room was very nice and spacious(I was in a 6 bed female dorm). The decoration was pretty too. The part I liked best was the shower, very clean and spacious. Breakfast was also amazing...loved the croissants:) The staff was very helpful in planning out my short trip and showing me what was worth seeing and what would have to wait till I returned on another trip!

big and clean~ but shower facilities is not good....

• 2nd Oct 2014
  • South Korea

Stayed here for two nights the rooms were nice and clean and you got to meet everyone each night when it was free wine and pizza time. Would stay here again for sure!

Overall a good hostel. One major problem I had is we didn't feel safe at all leaving the hostel late at night. It's right by main train terminal and that place is one creepy place at night, let me tell u, don't do it! During the day it's fine though. Staff was awesome, so nice. Wifi good, breakfast was kinda lame, but hey at least it's something. Free limited pizza and wine in evening. Also bathroom, at least in our room, smelled really bad. Something with the drain in floor, yuck!

The stuff was very nice, the location is perfect. Bed was too small, could be more comfortable. You have to pay for towels also. The hostel is good just for a short stay in my opinion.

Overall good value for money as the hostel is 10 min away from the station and close enough to Piazza di Spagna :) The staff are there 24/7 and are highly solution-oriented guys. It could be a bit cleaner and better furnitured for min 25 euro per night but the atmosphere is great - always full :) Free breakfast(rich) and pizza :))

Great hostel. It has free pizza parties with wine, but the pizza is usually the worst pizza you have ever had in your life - but its a great time to meet people (and it's really the thought that counts).

The employees weren't exactly enthusiastic to help. They told us incorrect info. But there was free pizza! And the place was well kept.

Really enjoyed my time here. Very clean hostel, huge lockers, and free pizza and wine! Good place to meet people. It is also really close to The Yellow a party hostel nearby with a bar. So you get the party nearby and a quiet place to sleep. Also walking distance to Colosseum. Would stay here again.

I loved my stay at Legends. It is literally a five minutes walk from termini, which is really convenient. You can also easily walk to the city center. The hostel is quite small, you've got free breakfast, the wifi works very well. I stayed in a five bed dorm with an ensuite bathroom and it was very clean. They have air conditioning which is good, and the staff was really nice, helpful and enthusiastic :) my favorite hostel yet! Would definitely stay there again.

The place is quite dangerous at night. I was robbed when was coming back at night. The staff was not so helpful whean I was trying solve the questions. Everything is difficult..

Great place if you just need a bed, no atmosphere, confusing as there are 2 locations, no one is allowed in the kitchen after 10:30pm. Lame but clean and quiet

The free pizza and wine was good for creating atmosphere in the hostel and it was very clean. But the staff were somewhat unhelpful and moved people from one room the other a lot, which was annoying because I had no warning

As many (all?) hostels in Rome this is located on the 1st floor of a flat very close to the main train station Termini. There are two balconies and a kitchen (open only till 10 pm :-() where you can chat with other travellers with free (very simple) pizza in the evening and sweet croissants in the morning. I met a lot of nice people. The staff was helpful but one girl was new and not very enthusiastic and spoke only little English. Room prices changed day to day. Lockout from rooms 11 am - 3 pm.

It was a great hostel, great location and nice to have a kitchen. The rooms were also a good size. Staff were friendly.

Awesome hostel, free wine and pizza every night makes it easy to meet new people. It's just the right size not to big of a hostel. Wish I had of stayed longer!!!

Only stayed here for one night. Old building but good air conditioning in the room which was essential in August. Bunk beds very shaky and noisy which can be annoying at night. Next door to restaurant which is noisy until about midnight. Very close to Termini station, which I found helpful as I needed to catch a train to Naples the next day.

Average... Good for money...