Legend R.G Reviews

Via Gaeta 64, Rome, Italy

I loved my stay at Legends. It is literally a five minutes walk from termini, which is really convenient. You can also easily walk to the city center. The hostel is quite small, you've got free breakfast, the wifi works very well. I stayed in a five bed dorm with an ensuite bathroom and it was very clean. They have air conditioning which is good, and the staff was really nice, helpful and enthusiastic :) my favorite hostel yet! Would definitely stay there again.

Great place if you just need a bed, no atmosphere, confusing as there are 2 locations, no one is allowed in the kitchen after 10:30pm. Lame but clean and quiet

The free pizza and wine was good for creating atmosphere in the hostel and it was very clean. But the staff were somewhat unhelpful and moved people from one room the other a lot, which was annoying because I had no warning

As many (all?) hostels in Rome this is located on the 1st floor of a flat very close to the main train station Termini. There are two balconies and a kitchen (open only till 10 pm :-() where you can chat with other travellers with free (very simple) pizza in the evening and sweet croissants in the morning. I met a lot of nice people. The staff was helpful but one girl was new and not very enthusiastic and spoke only little English. Room prices changed day to day. Lockout from rooms 11 am - 3 pm.

It was a great hostel, great location and nice to have a kitchen. The rooms were also a good size. Staff were friendly.

Awesome hostel, free wine and pizza every night makes it easy to meet new people. It's just the right size not to big of a hostel. Wish I had of stayed longer!!!

The atmosphere was really great. I met a ton of people during the welcome party each night, which was great because I was traveling alone. It was also clean.

There is a free pizza party every night which can be very helpful if you want to save money. The breakfast is also free and pretty good.

Martın was wonderful. He ıs the only person from the staff who interacted wıth the guests and provıded useful help. The Indıan guys who work the later shift were unable to provıde any help and were unable to be found when people were locked out at nıght. Martın was the only staff member who appeared to take his job seriously and enjoy it. Unless the rest of the staff ıs replaced, I do not think I wıll stay here agaın.

• 28th Jun 2014

The staff are nice and helpful. We lived on the floor with the common room and kitchen. We can chat with others at there. The atmosphere is good. Free pizza and drinks are also provided during 7pm to 7:30pm. It can help those with limited budget to save money. However, there are also many local residents living in the same building. The main gate always opened by someone . The security seems need to be improved. BTW, It is not safe to get back hostel at lately night.

Staff was very helpful and despite their lockout hours let you stick around different areas if the weather is bad or you need to rest. The breakfast is very sugary, but that and the free pizza definitely saves you money.

Great staff and nice facilities. Enjoyed the pizza and drink special in the evening. Only complaints are the lack of wifi in the rooms and lack of assortment of breakfast foods - maybe add cereal, milk, and toast? Croissants were often not filling and sugary.

A great stay! Friendly and helpful staff and top location. Thanks very much :-)

• 29th May 2014

I only stayed here for a night, but the staff was very helpful. It's a bit weird because the rooms are split up between several different areas, it seems like a few different hostels use the facilities? The breakfast was pretty good and they have some organized activities like a pizza party every night, so that's helpful if you're traveling alone or looking to meet people. All and all a decent place and compared to the other place I stayed in Rome, this one was WAY better, so I would recommend.

Great location is you plan on using public transportation, most things are walkable they just take a while. The free drinks and pizza were pretty decent and the breakfast pastries were wonderful. The terrace was amazing for drinking wine and relaxing at night. Definitely recommend, especially for the price.

I had a great stay here, the atmosphere is amazing with a free glass of wine every night and pizza every evening except Sunday. It is walkable to all of the sights in the city and the hostel is very clean. There was constant confusion with room assignments and key cards frequently did not work, and the staff was always friendly but not always helpful. Overall I would stay again.

I had a wonderful time . The staff was very nice and helpful. The hostel is very clean and tidy.. !

Location of this place is AMAZING! It is literally less than a five minute walk from Termini which was ridiculously convenient. Also we had a free breakfast including a pastry and coffee/tea/juice. The pastry was amazing!!! We were gipped of the beverage but that's not a big deal. When we arrived the receptionist was not very friendly but he wasn't rude. Also, when we came back later that night we were told that the door to the other building would be open but it wasn't so that was inconvenient.