Legend R.G Reviews

Via Gaeta 64, Rome, Italy

Nice hostel. Air conditioning in our room was not the best. But it was alright. The lockers don't seem to work but the breakfast and sangria provided was great. Nice place to stay

I recommend staying at this hostel, the rooms are comfortable, the staff if very nice and helpfull, it's clean and the atmosphere is good. I had a good stay! Thank you!

I only stayed here for one night but I was glad for that. The lady at the reception desk was very cold towards me and did not seem interested in answering any of my questions. She lacked enthusiasm that's for sure. The place was really nice though, open and clean. Decent beds. But the the best vibes!

Very poor wifi, poor breakfest better dont offer breakfest, no air condiction remote avaible

For how expensive the hostel is, the facilities should be better upkept. Some of the lights would turn off so fast leaving u in the dark in the bathroom or hallways, and the beds, especially the pillows are absolutely terrible. The whole place feels like a sort of depressed dying hostel, with an overcrowded tiny common room where u can barely even sit down even if no one else is there just because there are so many chairs.

• 24th Jun 2015

Definitely a great place to stay.. really cool layout (feels very European), very safe Hostel, and there was a Russian employee who was great to everyone and took us on night tours of the city which were beautiful. Free wine/chips every night, cheaper prices, personal mid-sized lockers (but they don't really fit both a laptop case AND a book-bag, I found). Breakfast was free (toast, cereal, coffee, tea, the basics). Would definitely stay here again. Wifi is also fast and available in rooms too.

Great location, two minutes from the train station. Very homey feeling hostel, free wine and chips most nights, good kitchen and free breakfast. The rooms were clean and comfortable and had good air conditioning. The staff were excellent and recommended places to go and good cheap, local restaurants. Also had a room with a couch which offered a bit of privacy for skyping. I would definitely stay here again, one of the best hostels I've stayed at.

Definitely a good place for your money. Met a ton of great people and had free wine as well!!!

• 21st Jun 2015

Sad breakfast but good place close to termini

Nice staff, but they only run AC during the day which was miserable during summer. The shower water dropped only cold water, and when we went to pick up our bags no one made sure they were ours, we were lucky they were left there. However location is pretty good.

• 13th Jun 2015

Overall my stay at Legend RG was good. Rooms and showers were very clean and the kitchen facilities were good as well as the free breakfast. I did lose sleep from mosquitos every night in early June, however. Otherwise a good, affordable place to stay in Rome!

Nice place, the staff were friendly and helpful and the hostel is right near termini station so it's easy to catch the metro wherever you need to go. Not much of an atmosphere and not great to meet people (the common area is mostly just for eating) but after those long, hot days in Rome, you kinda just pass out in your bed anyway.

Good accommodations, best of six places have been

The location was perfect for exploring central Rome and the receptionist at our arrival was fantastic and gave us heaps of useful advice for exploring the city!

Good location, nice to have a tiny balcony to enjoy the sun while having breakfast. But the common room was dark, and people were very noisy in the evening which could be heard in the rooms. Staff was ok but mostly stayed behind their office. The upper beds didn't have any railing, so I was scared of falling during the night. ^^

Its a good place to stay because is close to the central metro station... (Termini) I Chosse the room Only women, and it was great to me... Breakfast is good. If I am back in Rome I'll use it again.

• 24th May 2015
  • Venezuela

Sadly to say but I wouldn't stay here again, I believe that the staff is the first impression that you receive from a hostel and the guy who was there was absolutely rude, he even said Hello, I think his name is Justin or something like that, I wanted to rent a towel and I paid 2 Euros for it and he gave me two MINI towels like hand towels to take a shower and he didn't care about it, I was so mad... The breakfast was whatever... anyway, value for money? I don't think so...

The hostel is just about 5 minutes walk from Roma Termini, so it is quite convenient to us. The hostel's staff is also very helpful and patient. We also think the dining room, which is also the common area, is a great place for travellers to mingle and chat. Overall, I am satisfied with my stay in this hostel.

Friendly staff, good included breakfast, clean facilities and rooms, good lockers. In a nice location near Termini station. Good atmosphere, and they do free wine nights MWF during the transition seasons.

This hostel is in the perfect location, a quick walk around the corner to Termini Station--which will connect you anywhere you want to go in Rome easily. The staff was kind and energetic. The rooms were clean with a great ambiance. Overall, my experience at the Legend R.G. was amazing and I would stay here again in a heartbeat.

« first « Prev 1 2 3