Legend R.G Reviews

Via Gaeta 64, Rome, Italy

The free wifi and free breakfast was great! Plus the wine party night too. Will definitely come back!

• 19th Mar 2015

I stayed for 4 nights in 4-bed mixed dorm. The staff is great; I liked them all. I had more contact to Lisa and Ba, hey guys! Cleaning team does a great job. Location is good- close to termini station- to trains and buses. You could also walk to some sights but it takes some time (about 15 mins at least). Breakfast was simple but good. Only negative thing for me was the atmosphere. As a solo traveller, I havent met any people as there was almost no one in the kitchen in the evening. Thanks guys

Great stay in Rome. Hostel is in a good and safe position near metro and termini station. It's easy to meet people and organize hang outs with hostel people! Reccomanded!

Incredible!!! I really like it, all, very friendly

• 18th Feb 2015
  • Colombia

Absolutely loveee the staff! Especially the blonde German lady and her boyfriend they are my favorite! I would come back just for them! I had the time of my life soo worth what you pay!

My flight was delayed, then I came back to city center and chose Legend R.G for 1 night only, without almost no cash. The staff was really kind and flexible to help me pay by my card even though it should be in cash. He also lent me his phone when I asked to call out, I really appreciate it.

• 12th Feb 2015
  • Vietnam

I like very much this hostel. It is very comfortable and very peace. Staff was so helpfull and smiling . Also location is find easy. Thank you for everything

They tried to charge me over 40 euro higher than I was supposed to pay. When I went to the desk to ask about it, I had to wait for a long time and they were not very helpful or sorry for the inconvenience they caused. It is an okay place to stay and is decently close to the Roma Termini train station, just be sure to triple check that they charged you the proper amount!

Stayed in a 4 bed mixed dorm for only 2 nights in January. This place had everything I needed; WiFi (and computers with Internet if you need), hot shower, breakfast with a great coffee/hot chocolate machine, lockers that can be used with a personal lock, good company and everything is in walking distance in Rome.. The staff were also very friendly and the bathrooms were cleaned daily. They also have a luggage storage room which helped for my 11pm train out of there. I recommend this place!

I put the cleaning average because next to my mattress found one underwear, otherwise found it all very clean!

We were very satisfied with the hostel (location, staff, room and bathroom). All of the people working there were nice and very helpful. Location is perfect both for local transport and for sightseeing. We can fully recommend the place :)

• 24th Jan 2015
  • Poland

I have a good time. They have all facilities I needed. V close to Roma Termini, v easy to get the metro. I went until the city center walking, it's not so far!

One of the best hostels I have visited in Europe. It is super clean, bathrooms are almost like the ones of a private hotel, staff is very friendly. The location is not that good, it seems like a dangerous place at night, and the reception is a little noisy at nights (specially for the rooms near to it). But in general I would recommend this hostel for sure! I loved the Italian breakfast and pizza nights!

• 17th Dec 2014
  • Colombia

the place is kind of hard to find as there is not a sign above it. place was clean and nice though. next to the train station but far away from some of the touristy areas if that is what you are looking for. but you can always take the metro. Atmosphere isn't bad either. overall a decent hostel

The hostel is only about a 5 min walk from Termini Station and is close to a lot of cool things and restaurants. I enjoyed just walking around near the hostel and seeing what I wondered upon. The staff was so nice and so helpful, they were so eager to help me with anything I needed. The room I stayed in was really big and spacious, the lockers were nice and big. The beds were nice and the bathroom was nice. I didn't get around to trying to breakfast, but I definitely recommend the hostel.

Perfect location, friendly staff, reception works 24/7 what is really good if you find out that you've forgotten to print out your boarding pass just a few hours before your flight. :) Very clean and comfortable rooms, good security measures, tasty breakfast every morning. We were also lucky to get to a pizza&wine party, really liked it as well. Just took us some time to find where to go, a sign on the building would be cool, I think. Thank you for great experience! :)

Location is great. The area is nice, pleasant and safe. Staff was helpful and friendly. I stayed in a 4 bed room ensuite - it was large and clean. I would stay at Legend hostel again!

This is a very good hostel with a nice communal feel, enhanced greatly by the open common room. The bathrooms (usually the most neglected aspect of any hostel) was actually really nice and clean. The staff is great and the price is astonishingly inexpensive-though maybe it's because I stayed there on the offseason. I'd highly recommend this hostel as it has a good amount of anything that makes a hostel a good time.

Best shower ever! The hot water was absolutely PERFECT! We didn't have to regulate it constantly because it got too hot or too cold, it stayed the same temperature we wanted it through the whole bath! It was just the PERFECT shower! The rooms are very comfortable and clean! Security cameras in the hall, key access to the hall and key access again to the rooms. Our first time in a hostel and it was great! 100% RECOMMENDED!

Very good hostel! Good breakfast, polite stuff, clean rooms. It's located really close to the train station, so it's easy to get there any time. I would stay there once again!

• 20th Nov 2014