Legend R.G Reviews

Via Gaeta 64, Rome, Italy

Very clean, and had a good breakfast. I think is a very good price/quality option!

When I arrived at hostel, staff said 'passport' without saying hello or anything. He wad really rude. I never recommend this hostel to my friends.

• 18th May 2015
  • South Korea

We were located in a different building from the one where our other friends stayed, and we didn't expect that (but it's not really the hostel's fault). The hostel is 5-10 minutes walking from Roma Termini train station, but, as it happens near big stations, it could be a bit sketchy sometimes. The staff was very nice when they offered us two bottles of wine because we were there on a hen's do! The rooms were very clean.

Only stayed one night in the 5 bed mixed dorm. Was clean, staff were friendly and the on suite bathroom was nice. Breakfast was the bread, cereals, coffee, juice. Not much of an atmosphere as theres just a kitchen for a common area but you can walk to other bars nearby if you're looking to have a drink and socialize.

The staff were really nice and helpful. computer free to use . The directions were off: The hostel is actually on the right and not the left side of the Street which caused some confusion. The only problem i had is that both of the rooms i stayed in were directly attached to the reception or the kitchen, so you could hear people checking out in the morning or being buzzed in late at night. most poepl hung out in the kitchen at night so very very noisy and difficult

It would be nice if luggage storage was more secure. Other than that, my stay was enjoyable.

Aside from the very polite staff, there's nothing too special about this hostel. Pros: nice staff. Close to Termini station. Cons: no locks for lockers, can't check into the rooms until 3:00, all guests must be out of the room everday between 10:00-3:00. The lights in the batgroom/shower are motion activated and suck! This wasn't my favorite place for the reasons listed above and because I fell coming out of the bathroom and busted my elbow in two places and have a painful bruise.

It's a really clean hostel. It's interesting the access... I'd stay there again

A nice hostel with friendly staff and a kitchen (+ balcony) where you can meet people from everywhere, a good atmosphere. And it is clean and very close to Termini station. I also appreciated that you can leave your luggage there before check-in / after check-out.

• 29th Apr 2015

The shower did not spray out water. After the end of a long day, I returned to the worse shower head in my life.

• 27th Apr 2015

Bathroom was ultra clean. It was quiet at night. Staff was ultra friendly and helpful. Breakfast was plenty. Only issue I had was the top bump bed I had did not have a fall prevention bar on the side of the bed. But I didn't fall. Sheets were clean and crisp. Thank you!

Everything you want out of a hostel. Great little kitchen stocked with pots and pans, plates and cutlery, and lots of space to eat. They have a wine night on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays where they give free wine and snacks and everyone hangs out in the kitchen dinning area. The beds had clean sheets and were comfortable. The bathroom was totally clean. Everyone was really nice and as a solo traveler I was happy.

Easy walk to most of the attractions of the city, very close to the Termini!

This is a nice hostel. They had a night with free wine and snacks where I met other travelers. Beds are comfortable and the facility is clean.

• 13th Apr 2015

Very nice welcoming, helpful staff and the atmosphere was great. The room was far better than I expected.

The staff does everything to make the guests feel welcomed, well located, clean, and overall a pretty good place to stay.

The hostel should offer the option of only female rooms.

I enjoyed my stay at Legend R.G. The staff was very friendly and even helped my friends and I get a last minute cab to the airport. Also, they recommended some great places to eat and visit while in Rome.

Shower didn't work properly, impossible to wash your hair. Bathroom real dirty, with automatic lights that keeps shutting off every 10 seconds eventhough you're obviously moving around trying to wash yourself. One bathroom for six people, in the room. Very noisy in general, with the reception just outside a thin wooden door. Bed broken, almost had the bunkbed come down on me at the middle of the night.

Great location right by the main train station, free breakfast, and the staff was incredibly helpful with letting us leave our luggage with them before we cold check in. Great hostel overall!

• 31st Mar 2015