Legend R.G Reviews

Via Gaeta 64, Rome, Italy

Stayed in a 4 bed mixed dorm for only 2 nights in January. This place had everything I needed; WiFi (and computers with Internet if you need), hot shower, breakfast with a great coffee/hot chocolate machine, lockers that can be used with a personal lock, good company and everything is in walking distance in Rome.. The staff were also very friendly and the bathrooms were cleaned daily. They also have a luggage storage room which helped for my 11pm train out of there. I recommend this place!

• 28th Jan 2015

I put the cleaning average because next to my mattress found one underwear, otherwise found it all very clean!

I have a good time. They have all facilities I needed. V close to Roma Termini, v easy to get the metro. I went until the city center walking, it's not so far!

One of the best hostels I have visited in Europe. It is super clean, bathrooms are almost like the ones of a private hotel, staff is very friendly. The location is not that good, it seems like a dangerous place at night, and the reception is a little noisy at nights (specially for the rooms near to it). But in general I would recommend this hostel for sure! I loved the Italian breakfast and pizza nights!

• 17th Dec 2014
  • Colombia

the place is kind of hard to find as there is not a sign above it. place was clean and nice though. next to the train station but far away from some of the touristy areas if that is what you are looking for. but you can always take the metro. Atmosphere isn't bad either. overall a decent hostel

The hostel is only about a 5 min walk from Termini Station and is close to a lot of cool things and restaurants. I enjoyed just walking around near the hostel and seeing what I wondered upon. The staff was so nice and so helpful, they were so eager to help me with anything I needed. The room I stayed in was really big and spacious, the lockers were nice and big. The beds were nice and the bathroom was nice. I didn't get around to trying to breakfast, but I definitely recommend the hostel.

Perfect location, friendly staff, reception works 24/7 what is really good if you find out that you've forgotten to print out your boarding pass just a few hours before your flight. :) Very clean and comfortable rooms, good security measures, tasty breakfast every morning. We were also lucky to get to a pizza&wine party, really liked it as well. Just took us some time to find where to go, a sign on the building would be cool, I think. Thank you for great experience! :)

Location is great. The area is nice, pleasant and safe. Staff was helpful and friendly. I stayed in a 4 bed room ensuite - it was large and clean. I would stay at Legend hostel again!

This is a very good hostel with a nice communal feel, enhanced greatly by the open common room. The bathrooms (usually the most neglected aspect of any hostel) was actually really nice and clean. The staff is great and the price is astonishingly inexpensive-though maybe it's because I stayed there on the offseason. I'd highly recommend this hostel as it has a good amount of anything that makes a hostel a good time.

Best shower ever! The hot water was absolutely PERFECT! We didn't have to regulate it constantly because it got too hot or too cold, it stayed the same temperature we wanted it through the whole bath! It was just the PERFECT shower! The rooms are very comfortable and clean! Security cameras in the hall, key access to the hall and key access again to the rooms. Our first time in a hostel and it was great! 100% RECOMMENDED!

Very good hostel! Good breakfast, polite stuff, clean rooms. It's located really close to the train station, so it's easy to get there any time. I would stay there once again!

• 20th Nov 2014
  • Ukraine

I stayed in the upper bunk, but there was no any safe protection, which is so dangerous.

Our stay was great! The staff was very friendly and helped us out with anything that we needed! The location was great being right next to the Termini Station!

Very good hostel, friendly staff, great location.

• 18th Nov 2014

My only problem with the hostel was the disorganization of the staff. I booked for a bed in a 4 person mixed dorm and when I got there, their only space was apparently occupied by another party. I had to wait for some time for the situation to sort itself out. Afterwards I was given a cot and put into another room, which was already full. Also. the closet where bags are put near the front desk is largely unguarded and unlocked. I was concerned somewhat of the security of my bags and coat.

It was a great stay, the room was clean and cosy. There was one little drawback - the bathroom. IT was clean as well, but it's just that the light did not turn off and some kind of noisy fan along, so it might have been a bit harder to fall asleep at night. But all the other things were perfect. I am glad we chose the hostel and I will highly recommend it for my friends in the future, or will use it myself as well. Thanks a lot!

• 15th Nov 2014
  • Poland

Good staying there. Easy to find in Termini area. The 3p room was more in a hotel style (nice, quiet and confortable with tv, ac, fridge...) The common room was handy for basic cooking, and meeting people. The continental breakfast was fine. Around 19:00 some nights, I was told that some pizza slices were given (but you need to be quick) For the minus : a micro wave or oven would be great in the kitchen. Check out time is a bit early (10am) We had a good time there.

The hostel was very good and the breakfast was nice. The only problem was they had this lock-out time, where you could not be in your room.

I had a great time there, staff friendly, located about 100m from Termini station, which you can get transport to the whole city... I met incredible people there. When I arrived there I could take a shower b4 my checkin, that helped me a lot..lol! They also give the possibility to pay the booking when you do the check out. The hostel is spotless, has a good breakfast. Fair play to the FREE PIZZAS on mondays!! Really recommend that!

This hostel was nice and clean with friendly staff. We stayed over the weekend but there was little atmosphere to meet many people except for free pizza night because of the seperation of the rooms so we ended up going to a hostel our friends were staying at to meet people. It's only about a 20 minute walk from the coliseum and pantheon and close to the metro to get to anywhere else. I would suggest this hostel if you want a nice room to stay in not if you are looking to meet people and party.

« first « Prev 1 2 3