8.5
Fabulous 705 Total Reviews
8.5
Fabulous 705 Total Reviews
Legend R.G Located at Via Gaeta 64, , Rome.
Italy
Rome 00185 Via Gaeta 64
85% 705
41.9044883 12.5004919
    Rooms available

• USA, Female, 18-24
26th May 2016

I really liked this hostel. It is clean and well maintained. The staff is super friendly and helpful. It is very close to the train station which is great but a bit of a walk from most monuments. Has a great free wine social hour and good breakfast. Would recommend.

• England, Female, 18-24
24th May 2016

Fab Hostel. Really close to the train station and the staff are really helpful. They gave us free wine every night which was a great way to bring everyone together.

• Scotland, Female, 18-24
17th May 2016

We loved this place! The rooms were clean and the staff very friendly. It's only a short walk from the train station which was great for us and our heavy bags and all the major sites in Rome were well within walking distance. At around 8oclock they also put wine and crisps out in the social area for everyone to enjoy which led to a big game of cards when we stayed. Definitely a place to look at if you are staying in Rome.

16th May 2016

Nice location very close to the Train Station! Most sights within walking distance. Staff were very friendly and helpful.

14th May 2016

I stayed in this hostel for 5 nights and was so pleasantly surprised. It was hard to find but secure behind 2 locked buzzer doors. It was also very quiet (unlike the Alessandro that I stayed at after). My only wish is that I booked for my whole time and not only 5 nights. Staff were helpful and kind and offered amazing restaurant ideas. They were still great even when I was a late after 10 am to get ready. The 4 bed female room was clean and perfect. I made friends instantly here & loved it.

14th May 2016

Great access to Roma termini and the staff were great! Breakfast was nothing special but it did its job. Bed was comfortable and no mosquitos. All around, pretty good hostel but not anything spectacular. If you need a place to rest your head, I recommend this place. Secure, clean, and wonderful staff!

13th May 2016
7.7

Not the best hostel I've stayed at. Staff were friendly enough. Location is pretty good near the train station and metro. But they didn't clean the bathroom while I was there. Kinda gross.

12th May 2016
5.7

Before my flight, I had to spend 20 minutes arguing about my deposit that I wasn't given back. The argument was simply that because it was a different staff member who forgot to give me my deposit, he couldn't give it to me. The saving grace of this place was breakfast, and the awesome guy on staff who helps with breakfast and the rooms. Great guy.

12th May 2016

The hostel was in a good area considering how spread out some of the sites of Rome are. The dorm room at least was quite small and difficult to find space to put a bag or move around whenever more than like 3 people were there. Breakfast was nice and the coffee machine was incredible. One thing I would like to see to change the atmosphere is an age limit of 40 for example. There were literally families with grandparents staying in the dorm rooms which I think takes away from a youth hostel.

10th May 2016

Great value. Simple, clean accommodations close to Termini Station - easy access to everywhere in Rome as well as the airport or anywhere by train. A fairly quiet hostel, but with free wine and chips every night for guests to enjoy and meet other guests. Rooms were clean. Large security lockers in the room for use with your own lock. Bedding provided. Pleasant stay.