Legend R.G Reviews

Via Gaeta 64, Rome, Italy

Everything you want out of a hostel. Great little kitchen stocked with pots and pans, plates and cutlery, and lots of space to eat. They have a wine night on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays where they give free wine and snacks and everyone hangs out in the kitchen dinning area. The beds had clean sheets and were comfortable. The bathroom was totally clean. Everyone was really nice and as a solo traveler I was happy.

• 22nd Apr 2015

Easy walk to most of the attractions of the city, very close to the Termini!

Very nice welcoming, helpful staff and the atmosphere was great. The room was far better than I expected.

The staff does everything to make the guests feel welcomed, well located, clean, and overall a pretty good place to stay.

The hostel should offer the option of only female rooms.

I enjoyed my stay at Legend R.G. The staff was very friendly and even helped my friends and I get a last minute cab to the airport. Also, they recommended some great places to eat and visit while in Rome.

Shower didn't work properly, impossible to wash your hair. Bathroom real dirty, with automatic lights that keeps shutting off every 10 seconds eventhough you're obviously moving around trying to wash yourself. One bathroom for six people, in the room. Very noisy in general, with the reception just outside a thin wooden door. Bed broken, almost had the bunkbed come down on me at the middle of the night.

Great location right by the main train station, free breakfast, and the staff was incredibly helpful with letting us leave our luggage with them before we cold check in. Great hostel overall!

• 31st Mar 2015

The free wifi and free breakfast was great! Plus the wine party night too. Will definitely come back!

• 19th Mar 2015

I stayed for 4 nights in 4-bed mixed dorm. The staff is great; I liked them all. I had more contact to Lisa and Ba, hey guys! Cleaning team does a great job. Location is good- close to termini station- to trains and buses. You could also walk to some sights but it takes some time (about 15 mins at least). Breakfast was simple but good. Only negative thing for me was the atmosphere. As a solo traveller, I havent met any people as there was almost no one in the kitchen in the evening. Thanks guys

Great stay in Rome. Hostel is in a good and safe position near metro and termini station. It's easy to meet people and organize hang outs with hostel people! Reccomanded!

Incredible!!! I really like it, all, very friendly

• 18th Feb 2015
  • Colombia

Absolutely loveee the staff! Especially the blonde German lady and her boyfriend they are my favorite! I would come back just for them! I had the time of my life soo worth what you pay!

My flight was delayed, then I came back to city center and chose Legend R.G for 1 night only, without almost no cash. The staff was really kind and flexible to help me pay by my card even though it should be in cash. He also lent me his phone when I asked to call out, I really appreciate it.

• 12th Feb 2015
  • Vietnam

I like very much this hostel. It is very comfortable and very peace. Staff was so helpfull and smiling . Also location is find easy. Thank you for everything

They tried to charge me over 40 euro higher than I was supposed to pay. When I went to the desk to ask about it, I had to wait for a long time and they were not very helpful or sorry for the inconvenience they caused. It is an okay place to stay and is decently close to the Roma Termini train station, just be sure to triple check that they charged you the proper amount!

Stayed in a 4 bed mixed dorm for only 2 nights in January. This place had everything I needed; WiFi (and computers with Internet if you need), hot shower, breakfast with a great coffee/hot chocolate machine, lockers that can be used with a personal lock, good company and everything is in walking distance in Rome.. The staff were also very friendly and the bathrooms were cleaned daily. They also have a luggage storage room which helped for my 11pm train out of there. I recommend this place!

I put the cleaning average because next to my mattress found one underwear, otherwise found it all very clean!

We were very satisfied with the hostel (location, staff, room and bathroom). All of the people working there were nice and very helpful. Location is perfect both for local transport and for sightseeing. We can fully recommend the place :)

• 24th Jan 2015
  • Poland

I have a good time. They have all facilities I needed. V close to Roma Termini, v easy to get the metro. I went until the city center walking, it's not so far!

« first « Prev 1 2 3