Legend R.G Reviews

Via Gaeta 64, Rome, Italy

Perfect location, friendly staff, reception works 24/7 what is really good if you find out that you've forgotten to print out your boarding pass just a few hours before your flight. :) Very clean and comfortable rooms, good security measures, tasty breakfast every morning. We were also lucky to get to a pizza&wine party, really liked it as well. Just took us some time to find where to go, a sign on the building would be cool, I think. Thank you for great experience! :)

Location is great. The area is nice, pleasant and safe. Staff was helpful and friendly. I stayed in a 4 bed room ensuite - it was large and clean. I would stay at Legend hostel again!

This is a very good hostel with a nice communal feel, enhanced greatly by the open common room. The bathrooms (usually the most neglected aspect of any hostel) was actually really nice and clean. The staff is great and the price is astonishingly inexpensive-though maybe it's because I stayed there on the offseason. I'd highly recommend this hostel as it has a good amount of anything that makes a hostel a good time.

Best shower ever! The hot water was absolutely PERFECT! We didn't have to regulate it constantly because it got too hot or too cold, it stayed the same temperature we wanted it through the whole bath! It was just the PERFECT shower! The rooms are very comfortable and clean! Security cameras in the hall, key access to the hall and key access again to the rooms. Our first time in a hostel and it was great! 100% RECOMMENDED!

Very good hostel! Good breakfast, polite stuff, clean rooms. It's located really close to the train station, so it's easy to get there any time. I would stay there once again!

• 20th Nov 2014
  • Ukraine

I stayed in the upper bunk, but there was no any safe protection, which is so dangerous.

Our stay was great! The staff was very friendly and helped us out with anything that we needed! The location was great being right next to the Termini Station!

Very good hostel, friendly staff, great location.

• 18th Nov 2014

My only problem with the hostel was the disorganization of the staff. I booked for a bed in a 4 person mixed dorm and when I got there, their only space was apparently occupied by another party. I had to wait for some time for the situation to sort itself out. Afterwards I was given a cot and put into another room, which was already full. Also. the closet where bags are put near the front desk is largely unguarded and unlocked. I was concerned somewhat of the security of my bags and coat.

It was a great stay, the room was clean and cosy. There was one little drawback - the bathroom. IT was clean as well, but it's just that the light did not turn off and some kind of noisy fan along, so it might have been a bit harder to fall asleep at night. But all the other things were perfect. I am glad we chose the hostel and I will highly recommend it for my friends in the future, or will use it myself as well. Thanks a lot!

• 15th Nov 2014
  • Poland

Good staying there. Easy to find in Termini area. The 3p room was more in a hotel style (nice, quiet and confortable with tv, ac, fridge...) The common room was handy for basic cooking, and meeting people. The continental breakfast was fine. Around 19:00 some nights, I was told that some pizza slices were given (but you need to be quick) For the minus : a micro wave or oven would be great in the kitchen. Check out time is a bit early (10am) We had a good time there.

The hostel was very good and the breakfast was nice. The only problem was they had this lock-out time, where you could not be in your room.

I had a great time there, staff friendly, located about 100m from Termini station, which you can get transport to the whole city... I met incredible people there. When I arrived there I could take a shower b4 my checkin, that helped me a lot..lol! They also give the possibility to pay the booking when you do the check out. The hostel is spotless, has a good breakfast. Fair play to the FREE PIZZAS on mondays!! Really recommend that!

This hostel was nice and clean with friendly staff. We stayed over the weekend but there was little atmosphere to meet many people except for free pizza night because of the seperation of the rooms so we ended up going to a hostel our friends were staying at to meet people. It's only about a 20 minute walk from the coliseum and pantheon and close to the metro to get to anywhere else. I would suggest this hostel if you want a nice room to stay in not if you are looking to meet people and party.

Staff is very nice and the room was confortable since I stayed in the main building. It was nery night to have free pizzza, three times a week! I truly recommand the place

This is the best hostel I've ever stay. Staff was so friendly (especially the housekeeper guy from Senegal:) ), rooms and kitchen were so clean. I do not know why but there was always something funny, some people having conversations in the kitchen. We met lots of people from around the world and had so much fun with the Halloween Party of the hostel.

I don't understand why people rate this one high. First of all the breakfast was bad, old bread and biscuits and they had only one day croissants. Free pizza nights are not a given thing, I was there four days and they had one pizza night. In our room it smelled real bad because the lockers weren't clean and really stink. If you asked them something they always answered 'sorry I don't know I have to ask boss' and he was never there.

Great hostel! Rooms are clean, lockers are big, and there's lots of space in the room (at least in my 4 bed dorm, room 16), The staff is extremely good as well! Doesn't seem like a party place, but it's still a great place to meet people via the pizza nights (and free wine). Breakfast is ok. Super close to the Termini station, and there are mini markets just around the corner. Quite close to many main atrractions. Only the Vatican is a bit further away, which you can easily reach by metro.

Best atmosphere I have experienced at a hostel. With the pizza at night it makes it easy to meet other people when everyone is hanging out. Nice breakfast offered with pastries. The place seemed to be well maintained and kept clean. A very short walk from the train station

Nice place, nice staff, there are lockers (and this is very good) in your room, the toilet is good. The only 2 weaknesses: the bed's blanket was quite dirty and i think the hostel is a bit expensive if you consider i paid about 23 € for a single night at the end of October, especially if you compare with hostels in other countries like UK, Germany, Ireland etc.

« first « Prev 1 2 3