Legends Reviews

Via Curtatone 12, Rome, Italy

Kitchen is in other building which is quite inconvenient. Clean room and bathroom, the location is nearby termini and safe.

• 1st May 2015
  • Hong Kong

I would suggest to have something for breakfast, even something really small. the price is really good, but i think in this price it could be included a small breakfast, something like a croissant.

• 28th Apr 2015
  • Greece

I enjoyed my stay here - the atmosphere was a bit low but this was made up for with the free wine nights on Monday and Wednesday which is a brilliant idea and is great for solo travellers like me. The staff were really kind and helpful - one lady gave me some great recommendations for places to eat and one guy at reception even cut my cable lock for me when it inexplicably wouldn't unlock. Locations good 2 mins from the station and easy enough to walk to the attractions

The hostel was nice and clean, and the stay there was nice. I would suggest however that a banner or sign could be placed by the door as the building can be easily mistaken as just an apartment (which I think it actually is aside from the hostel). The location was great from the train station, however it's not really close to most of the big "sightseeing spots". I would recommend coming prepared to use a taxi or the bus or be prepared to walk.

Beautiful room with great ensuitr bathroom and shower. Super friendly and helpful staff It is two flights of stairs up

Great hostel, polite staff and really Helpfull and really clean

• 18th Apr 2015

We were told we could print when we checked in, so the night before our 6AM flight (which we had to leave for at 3;45am) we went to print and were told it was broken. The man working at the desk didnt even try to fix it, just said it was broken. this cost us 15 euro at the airport and was very frustrating. Overall it was an OK stay.

Good place, helpful staff. Just a short walk to/from Termini station. Free computer to use which was helpful for booking tickets for the sights. Met some wonderful people staying on the same floor. All in all a very good stay for the value, recommend it for most solo travellers.

A bit far away from the city center points, but overall has good facilities and a decent lounge with wifi.

• 16th Apr 2015

The location is the best possible but I had some problems during my stay. Even though my experience with the staff had been good as well, the toilet started leaking water on my second day and it was a huge problem. The kitchen is other bad point - is in a different building.

Met a lot of new people and it never got boring there. If you're looking for a relaxed cozy place to stay in, you should go here.

• 10th Apr 2015

My friends and I enjoyed staying at this hostel. Our room was nice,hot and clean. The bathroom shower had good pressure and lots of hot water. The hostel is a little far from the heart of downtown on foot but it is close to the Termini Station (3-4 minutes walk). The staff was really cool and friendly!

• 4th Apr 2015
  • Greece

Good place to explore Rome. No real problems, definitely not a hostel youll be doing activities in or meeting lots of people, the common area was pretty empty when I was there but all in all it was nice!

Was a girl traveling with 3 boys who all stayed in the 3 bed room. So I Shared with 5 other girls. Walking distance from everything! great location to the train station. About 15 min, beautiful walk from the colosseum , Roman Forum, Vatican, etc. But a distance from night life. Not much happens around the hostel at night. Nice people, clean, wifi in the rooms, computers available, kitchen is not attached to building (around the corner).

• 29th Mar 2015

My friend and I really enjoyed staying at this hostel. Everyone was really friendly, clean and fun.

• 29th Mar 2015
  • All Male Group, 18-24

I stayed in Legend Hostel for a week and I had a great time. The stuff is really friendly and helpful. It's like 5 minutes from Termini station and metro. Room and toilet were clean and for all interested, wi-fi was working really good :) Definitely can be recommended :)

Nice rooms, very clean. A little far from Rome's main attractions by foot, but you are so close to Termini, the main station in Rome so if you're coming in by bus or train you're all set. Also convenient to take the metro, which gets you to coliseum Vatican City etc in 10 minutes or less. Good hostel for the money.

The hostel itself is located right in the center. I liked this hostel. Rooms were clean and wifi was fast!

• 23rd Mar 2015

This was my third time in rome, and this was the best hostel I've stayed in. It's clean, well located and the staff is friendly and willing to help.

The signage for the hostel is very poor and we missed it three times whilst looking for it

• 20th Mar 2015