Legends Reviews

Via Gaeta 64, Rome, Italy

The girls who work the front desk were so helpful and gave us a lot of great tips that saved time and money in Rome. The building set-up is not user friendly and very disjointed;however, it was clean.

A nice hostel! The only downside is that they dont have a proper room to store the luggage, we had a little problem with that. Great staff, mainly Kirb, the girl in the morning shifts!

The hostel was conveniently located next to Termini station which made it easy to hop on the metro or take a train in/out of the city. The room was clean and staff was friendly. The free breakfast, free wine, and free pizza made the stay a little more affordable.

Free food and wine was awesome and a great way to meet people :)

Feels very clean - almost like a hotel. Rooms and bathrooms cleaned daily....keeps things nice. Not somewhere to go if you want to meet a bunch of people and hang out, but if you are interested in a nice place to stay that's low key, this is the exact way to go!

They have free wine and pizza every night, which is good for a cheap feed, but not good if you're looking for quality. It also allows you to easily meet new people. About a half hour walk to the forum and the bars in Rome, but very close to the main train station.

The staff was nice and beds clean. The WiFi was cutting in and out, but overall we had a good experience.

I only stayed here one night, sadly. It is not expensive at all and if offers a great deal of cool stuff. The room is perfectly clean as well as the bathroom. The diner is a great place to hang out and meet people and it has a balcony where you can sit out. FREE breakfast in the morning and FREE pizza at night everyday, which helps travelers save a lot of money. Friendly atmosphere where people are willing to meet each other and socialize.

Wifi worked very well, breakfast included,and security was enough.I can recommend to all young travellers, including Japanese. There's free pizza and wine parties (maybe every night) ,so if you want to save money, you can(though you have to be at kitchen at exact time to get you rs, it'll be taken so quick) .日本からの旅行者でも満足できる清潔さだと思います。コスパ最高てす。

• 13th Jul 2014
  • Japan

This hostel is an amazing choice if you don't mind a bit of a stroll or are public transportation savvy. The staff was very nice and went out of the way to accommodate its guests. They have free pizza and wine for dinner, which is a great way too meet the other guests and to get that hostel budget full stomach. They did get mad when we were drinking in the common room on the last night at around 11pm, which was a little unnecessary in my opinion.

The rooms are located in two buildings, so it can be confusing. The stuff is very very helpful and friendly. We hadn't attended to pizza party but it's very nice idea - maybe next time ;)

• 11th Jul 2014
  • Poland

I actually left early as I & several others were so frustrated with constantly being moved around and not being told. We had a girl come into our room in the middle of the night to find someone in her bed. She was told she had to move rooms then & there. I had a few days left at the hostel & even though it had been confirmed by a staff member that I wouldn't have to move again, I thought I'd ask again just in case. That very same staff member told me that "actually you have to move today".

Phenomenal staff!! So knowledgeable and friendly!! They made me feel welcome. Rooms at the main location were nicer and had more convenient access to the kitchen than at the annex. Don't expect too much of the free pizza :P

The hostel was nice, but they took 15 minutes to check me out because didn't document that I paid my key deposit

Clean. Bathrooms in the room. Decent sized lockers. Delicious pastries and coffee for breakfast. Helpful staff. A little tricky to find at first, but once I got settled, all was well. They allowed me to store my luggage at the beginning and end of my stay so that I could maximize my time in Rome. Excellent location right near Termini Station. Also not far from the Tiburtina bus station. I grabbed a cab at the taxi line down the street for only 8 euro to get to Tiburtina with all my bags.

A great party hostel! I came on a Friday night and after I got to the hostel, I took a shower, came out of my room, and someone handed me a bottle of wine and told me to drink. Great people, really social. It's located in Termini so far from all the nightlife but people from this hostel make the trek out. Lockout is annoying but breakfast is really good.

Great hostel for a great price.

This hostel is a great place to meet people. In certain months of the year they offer pizza party's 6 days of the week were everyone in the hostel is hanging out together. Breakfast was also included. Rooms clean and new sheets given everyday. Staff friendly and a scenic walk to the colosseum is 30 minutes

The hostel was pretty good, clean rooms, nice events and lovely people. It was really close to Termini station so you can go wherever you want easily.

• 2nd Jul 2014
  • Turkey

At least half of the lockers didn't actually lock even with a padlock. You could still open them. There were a pair of desktop computers to use near the kitchen, but the internet was usually kind of slow even through wifi to a personal computer. Each room has its own bathroom. I don't like that to keep the light on you have to keep your keycard in a slot. Air conditioning didn't work but there were nice big windows. The breakfast and dinner were not worth the extra price.

• 2nd Jul 2014