Legends Reviews

Via Curtatone 12, Rome, Italy

It was very terrible place very smelly and when you are on bed you will feel that 6.5 scale earthquake

• 10th Nov 2015
  • Pakistan

Great great place, so close to Termini station. Love the free wine and chips every afternoon.

There was a constant sewage smell throughout our stay and it didn't help we couldn't use the air conditioning so it became very hot and stuffy with 6 bodies and sewage smells.

Nice hostel , if we visit Rome again, we stay there. , moreover if the hostels want to provide microvave if there is not kitchen.

Thank you for your comment / review. We do have now Fully equipped kitchen where the guest can cook and prepare their meals. Thank you! Hope to see you next time..

This is a place I will recommend. It has a nice kitchen were people cook and socialises

It's one of the best hostels that I ever stayed nothing to complain, but to suggest, you guys could offer laundry service and think on some way to hang our towels inside the rooms.

Felt very cheap for the price we paid would have been better to book a hotel.

I was just for one day and everything went ok. The staff was really helpful and polite. The beds were good and the lockers too, although they could be a little bigger. The only thing that bothered me was that the bathroom was filled with a nasty smell after you flush the toilet. Apart the smell, it looked clean and good.

Good only for a night or two, if you need to be close to the Termini train station and you are not going to spend a lot of time in the room. For a longer stay, consider staying somewhere else. Rooms are small, beds very squeaky, not enough power outlets, etc. Rooms close to the "common area" are quite noisy.

The staff was very kind and provided a map with suggestions and tips. Everyday the bathroom was well cleaned even though some other guests made a mess. However, some odd things happened, for example I hung my towel (very pink and not of regular fabric, clearly different from the hostel's) on an appropriate towel hook and when I came back it wasn't there! The cleaning team had taken it and mixed with the hostel's laundry.

First hostel stay and experience and definitely not the last! Thank you legends for an amazing stay. The rooms are big and spacious. Will recommend this hostel to my friends back home. :)

• 24th Sep 2015

Meet some amazing people! The staff helped and suggested some places to go to at night, and places that should be avoided. The wifi was surprisingly fast and works in the room too.. Will definitely stay here again!!

• 24th Sep 2015

This hostel was recommended by a friend. One of the best hostel I stayed at so far. The staff were all helpful, and it's very close to the Termini station.

Nice area and close to amenities

We had a very good stay of five days. Rooms were comfortable at an excellent location. Staffs were friendly and informative, by their tips we saved a lot of money and time. We will definitely recommend the hostel.

For some reason we were told while staying here that we were not aloud in the rooms we had paid for between 10am-3pm. Which is a bit rediculous. However we did not always leave our rooms between these times and although we were not directly told to leave we had a male cleaner corne in every morning and clean our rooms while we were still asleep... Which was a bit weird and quite annoying. Other than that the rooms were quite nice, pretty good location (20 min walk from the collosium.)

Its great hostel in Rome, good price, clean, nice staff, good location. Overall I like this hostel and very recommend it :)

Located close to Roma Termini (5-7 min walk). Walk able distance to several attractions. There are couple of supermarkets and restaurants close to the hostel. Overall, enjoyed my stay.

I didn't like it much but met amazing people there so wasn't a bad experience but the place wasn't that good

I loved that there was someone to talk to 24/7 and there were lockers to store your luggage after check out. This was my first hostel stay in Europe and it left a great impression.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4