Legends Reviews

Via Gaeta 64, Rome, Italy

Feels very clean - almost like a hotel. Rooms and bathrooms cleaned daily....keeps things nice. Not somewhere to go if you want to meet a bunch of people and hang out, but if you are interested in a nice place to stay that's low key, this is the exact way to go!

I only stayed here one night, sadly. It is not expensive at all and if offers a great deal of cool stuff. The room is perfectly clean as well as the bathroom. The diner is a great place to hang out and meet people and it has a balcony where you can sit out. FREE breakfast in the morning and FREE pizza at night everyday, which helps travelers save a lot of money. Friendly atmosphere where people are willing to meet each other and socialize.

Wifi worked very well, breakfast included,and security was enough.I can recommend to all young travellers, including Japanese. There's free pizza and wine parties (maybe every night) ,so if you want to save money, you can(though you have to be at kitchen at exact time to get you rs, it'll be taken so quick) .日本からの旅行者でも満足できる清潔さだと思います。コスパ最高てす。

• 13th Jul 2014
  • Japan

This hostel is an amazing choice if you don't mind a bit of a stroll or are public transportation savvy. The staff was very nice and went out of the way to accommodate its guests. They have free pizza and wine for dinner, which is a great way too meet the other guests and to get that hostel budget full stomach. They did get mad when we were drinking in the common room on the last night at around 11pm, which was a little unnecessary in my opinion.

The hostel was nice, but they took 15 minutes to check me out because didn't document that I paid my key deposit

Clean. Bathrooms in the room. Decent sized lockers. Delicious pastries and coffee for breakfast. Helpful staff. A little tricky to find at first, but once I got settled, all was well. They allowed me to store my luggage at the beginning and end of my stay so that I could maximize my time in Rome. Excellent location right near Termini Station. Also not far from the Tiburtina bus station. I grabbed a cab at the taxi line down the street for only 8 euro to get to Tiburtina with all my bags.

A great party hostel! I came on a Friday night and after I got to the hostel, I took a shower, came out of my room, and someone handed me a bottle of wine and told me to drink. Great people, really social. It's located in Termini so far from all the nightlife but people from this hostel make the trek out. Lockout is annoying but breakfast is really good.

Great hostel for a great price.

This hostel is a great place to meet people. In certain months of the year they offer pizza party's 6 days of the week were everyone in the hostel is hanging out together. Breakfast was also included. Rooms clean and new sheets given everyday. Staff friendly and a scenic walk to the colosseum is 30 minutes

The hostel was pretty good, clean rooms, nice events and lovely people. It was really close to Termini station so you can go wherever you want easily.

• 2nd Jul 2014
  • Turkey

At least half of the lockers didn't actually lock even with a padlock. You could still open them. There were a pair of desktop computers to use near the kitchen, but the internet was usually kind of slow even through wifi to a personal computer. Each room has its own bathroom. I don't like that to keep the light on you have to keep your keycard in a slot. Air conditioning didn't work but there were nice big windows. The breakfast and dinner were not worth the extra price.

• 2nd Jul 2014

5 minute walk from Termini is super convenient. Location is great. Room and shower size is great. Don't bank on the "free pizza every night" offer being your dinner.

I loved my stay, met really cool people and the staff was really nice. However, I would say that the breakfast and pizza dinner is over-hyped. I did not mind the higher price, mostly because I thought I would save money in food. But both meals were really simple and limited, I had to have another meal at the city everyday.

The hostel is within walking distance from Roma Termini. The rooms were very clean with a private bathroom. They have free pizza night which is great. Availability of a vending machine and some breakfast items was great. Staff is friendly. The deluxe room had an attached bathroom which was clean. Remember to bring your own small padlock to secures put away valuable items.

Awesome atmosphere and communal area with events on to make friends such as free welcome drinks and pizza party

the staff are really helpful ¬and nice location with 5-min walking distance to Termini station. facilities are quite excellent as well, but in the morning when i left the hostel to catch an early train, the staff in the reception forget to return my 10 euro deposit and I was in a rush so I forgot about that as well. Have dropped an email to them, but haven't got their reply yet..

AMAZING!! The staff are really nice and the aatmosphere is perfect. ANGELA (Recepcionist) and Martin are the best people ever! They made my time in rome even better! Thanks Lucas Lima Brazilll

It was kind of a bummer that the kitchen/common area closed at a certain time (11 pm, I think?) and there was a mandatory lock-out period from the rooms between 10 am and 3 pm. But otherwise, it was great!

Very nice staff and great location near the train station. Staff was very helpful and gave some recommendations for restaurants around the area. Met some great people in the hostel dorms as well.

All the staff are very nice, and the location of the hostel is good, just 3 to 5 min walk to Roma Termini

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5