Legends Reviews

Via Curtatone 12, Rome, Italy

lift,was to small, room and space area was small it a really small hotel.staff was good very kind,the are close to train station ,so u can go wherever you want .

• 11th Dec 2014

We were travelling 6 people. We liked the hostel a lot. The rooms and bathrooms are excellent and very clean. The beds are the most comfortable beds we have ever slept on. The location is perfect, only two mins from the Termini station. I 10 mins you can reach collessum. Definetly, gonna stay there again when I am in Rome.

There was close to no water pressure in the showers. Was in a good location only a 5 minute walk from the main train/metro station. Even though there is a 'lockout' between 10am-3pm, it wasn't enforced.

The cleanest hostel I've ever stayed in. The beds were amazing. The breakfast was good and the free pizza and wine at dinner was awesome. Would highly recommend this place while in Rome.

Had an amazing time ! A perfect location. Free wifi is one of the best part of my stay. But other than that the staff were lovely and welcoming.

• 29th Nov 2014

Hostel location is great, close to Termini station. The map available at the hostel is detailed. The AC was out of order in the dorm during my stay, which was unfortunate.

• 27th Nov 2014
  • Malaysia
  • All Male Group, 18-24

kirby is a front officer who made our travel to rome so much easier with her valuable advise of places to go and see like directions using maps. Places to go for food to eat etc. my check in went so smoothly even if i have to go to another building JR a front officer at night who gave very useful advise roy too and val The guy from Senegal was very cheerful during breakfast

The location is great, very close to Roma Termini (the main train station). The hostel is small so if you are traveling alone or in a small group, that can be nice.

The night we were checking in, there was a guy at the reception and he was highly impolite and unhelpful. The next day morning there was another receptionist and he was fine. Payment was asked to be made only in cash and card was not accepted. We have to go back to withdraw money and return. A card payment channel is something very basic and is expected everywhere. It was disappointing.

Free pastries were nice, pizza was just ok, but you don't really get free dinner at a lot of places, so that's a plus. Also a good way to meet fellow travelers. Still, the place lacked a real atmosphere and was a bit overpriced (even though all Roman Hostels are).

I think my favorite part about this hostel was the staff, the one girl recommended a ton of stuff to see, along with a delicious and relatively cheap local restaurant. They also give free breakfast and free pizza every night which is nice when you're a broke college student:p

• 29th Oct 2014

The hostel staff was very friendly and my room was clean. The breakfast and coffee were nice they had free pizza for me at night which helped me save money on dinner costs in Rome. The location was very convenient because it was close to the train station, but the hostel itself was very hard to find. Overall, I would definitely recommend staying in this hostel.

I don't blame hostels for having bed bugs, this is just a risk travelers take and most places deal with it well when they discover them. I am choosing to bring it up on this email because the staff did not handle it well when I was biten. The person at the desk clearly had no idea how to handle and did not even apologize for what happened or offer any kind of assistance. I checked out early of course and they almost made me pay for the night I canceled, which is absolutely ridiculous.

Overall stay was fine. Staff helpful with directions. Overcharged us by 40 euro. Pay in cash with no receipts because card reader is “broken”. Also, AC is “broken”. Not enough outlets in the room for number of people. One bathroom for 6 people is tricky. Renovations were done in the room (spackling and painting) during “Lockout” which is from 10AM-3PM without notification. Showers are scalding. Your choice of burning yourself or taking a cold shower.

Very good location and staff is friendly and helpful

great friendly staff---------

Great location right by the central station (Termini). The room and bathrooms were cleaned 1x/day but somehow managed to always get really dirty & gross. Small common rooms and general tight atmosphere made it a place to just sleep, not hang out and meet people.

The staff was very friendly, helpful and the room was very clean. It is situated near Termini station so you can easily reach the hostel from the airport bus stop and then you can go almost everywhere by metro or bus from this place. The breakfast was a little bit light (croissant + coffee). To me the best point is the free pizza that permitted me to meet easily nice and friendly people.

Location is very close to central train station and lots of mini-markets and restaurants nearby, it's just a 20 minute walk to the main attractions of rome. Lockers under bed. Aged building, and a little hard to find.

I was only here for one night after getting a late train that night but it was too expensive for what you pay for. Located close to main train station but too far away from all the main sights of Rome to be as pricey as it was. Also the breakfast in the morning was rubbish a croissant and a coffee is all you get basically. I thought the bed was actually quite comfy although it did make a lot of noise if you moved which can be annoying for not only yourself but others in the room.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5