Legends Reviews

Via Curtatone 12, Rome, Italy

I liked this hostel, the location was good, when I arrived from the airport at the main train station it took me 3 or 4 minutes to walk to the hostel. The staff were really nice and cool, and the hostel was pretty cheap! I stayed in a 6 bed female dorm and the bathroom in the room was really nice, and the room was clean. If I come back to Rome I would come back to this hostel

Amazing Stay! The hostel is not big hostel feel like home..got to know many travellers from all over. the place was spotless and really clean all the time and our dorm was very comfortable and with free lockers. also the staff is very helpful.. i will def recommend it!

• 18th Jan 2015

Exceeded my expectations. This hostel is next to the main station, the staff were great and the rooms were big and spacious! The free WIFI is a bonus.

• 16th Jan 2015

Great bang for the buck. Great facilities and great staff. The bathrooms were spacious and very clean.

• 12th Jan 2015

Legends was a very clean hostel and in the room I stayed in there were both large and small lockers to securely lock up your belongings as you explore Rome. The location is okay, well connected via the underground and bus system and close to the main train station Termini but is not an easy walk to the heart of downtown (but most hostels are in this location). Lockout from 10a.m. - 15 would have REALLY bothered me if I didn't have to already get up early. The staff was also very helpful!

I really enjoyed the hostel. It was amazingly clean. WIFI works throughout. There isn't any way to tell which bed has been taken though so twice I had to kick someones stuff off my already made bed... even though I had already been there twice. I also got bitten by a spider during the night and my arm and leg was extremely swollen. The reception didnt care and was only relieved that it wasnt bed bugs. My arm and leg are still swollen... Also free breakfast means 1 free hot drink

Good hostel, excellent ubication just aside termini. Not the best hostel I've been but Really good for the price

The place was clean enough, but plumbing in both the rooms I stayed in was broken (smelly and noisy toilets). Fair enough it's a cheap price considering it's location, but I was not comfortable and I did not sleep well. Staff were ok and did put some effort into controlling boisterous backpackers, but when a hostel is rundown like that it just encourages those who stay to be disruptive. I'm sorry for the poor score, but I want to be honest

I thought this hostel was poorly located, you have to metro to every place you have to go to. There are no events to meet people which i think is very important when you are travelling. The first day i came i arrived at 9am and they wouldn't let me check in until 3pm, i think this should definitely be switched considering that most cheap airlines fly very early in the morning. I won't be staying here again.

the rooms and facilities were good, but the staff and atmosphere were lacking. The staff seemed uninterested and it was hard to socialise with other people due to the lack of a large actual common room rather than lots of little ones. Overall it was good value for money, and was a comfortable stay.

i was here for 6 day and i really enjoyed to stay here. the staff was helpful and friendly. if i come Rome again, i will stay here for sure.

lift,was to small, room and space area was small it a really small hotel.staff was good very kind,the are close to train station ,so u can go wherever you want .

• 11th Dec 2014

We were travelling 6 people. We liked the hostel a lot. The rooms and bathrooms are excellent and very clean. The beds are the most comfortable beds we have ever slept on. The location is perfect, only two mins from the Termini station. I 10 mins you can reach collessum. Definetly, gonna stay there again when I am in Rome.

There was close to no water pressure in the showers. Was in a good location only a 5 minute walk from the main train/metro station. Even though there is a 'lockout' between 10am-3pm, it wasn't enforced.

The cleanest hostel I've ever stayed in. The beds were amazing. The breakfast was good and the free pizza and wine at dinner was awesome. Would highly recommend this place while in Rome.

Had an amazing time ! A perfect location. Free wifi is one of the best part of my stay. But other than that the staff were lovely and welcoming.

• 29th Nov 2014

Hostel location is great, close to Termini station. The map available at the hostel is detailed. The AC was out of order in the dorm during my stay, which was unfortunate.

• 27th Nov 2014
  • Malaysia
  • All Male Group, 18-24

kirby is a front officer who made our travel to rome so much easier with her valuable advise of places to go and see like directions using maps. Places to go for food to eat etc. my check in went so smoothly even if i have to go to another building JR a front officer at night who gave very useful advise roy too and val The guy from Senegal was very cheerful during breakfast

The location is great, very close to Roma Termini (the main train station). The hostel is small so if you are traveling alone or in a small group, that can be nice.

The night we were checking in, there was a guy at the reception and he was highly impolite and unhelpful. The next day morning there was another receptionist and he was fine. Payment was asked to be made only in cash and card was not accepted. We have to go back to withdraw money and return. A card payment channel is something very basic and is expected everywhere. It was disappointing.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4