Legends Reviews

Via Curtatone 12, Rome, Italy

This hostel is pretty average, the rooms are dark and small. The breakfast was ok but the pizza was inedible. The worst part was the staff, they didn't communicate with each other so I had to explain the same thing many times, and there was just a general air of not caring about anything. Stay at Freedom Hostel across the road, it's better.

• 16th Sep 2014

Security was fine, although it was very annoying to have to put your card in the slot next to the door to turn on the lights and such, making it easy to forget your card. Location-pretty far out, we had to walk about 15-30 minutes to get to anything. Staff was not helpful in locating free tours, and wouldn't offer up information unless asked specifically. No real atmosphere. Sort of clean, but whatever they use to clean the bathroom floor doesn't work.

Legends is conveniently located just a short distance from Termini Station. The hostel is situated inside of a residential complex and is rather difficult to access. The rooms are well appointed and extremely clean. A good night of sleep is difficult, however, as the noise from the restaurant on the street level lasts well into the evening. WiFi does not reach all of the guest rooms. Breakfast was good though. There are better hostels in Rome. I recommend staying elsewhere.

Great hostel!! It was very close to the train station and metro. You can reach all the major sites in a matter of minutes. And the staff was really friendly and helpful! Especially, Roni who was able to deal with all my last minute changes. I would stay there again :)

• 11th Sep 2014
  • Spain

The staff at Legends are all very friendly and it is a well run hostel. Corby was especially nice and made sure I found my room all OK on arrival - "thank you" :) . This hostel is close to the main railway station (+ metro and where the airport buses stop) - and the area is not rough or dangerous or anything like that. So I would also recommend Legends for convenience. Some rooms are at another building just a few doors away- and actually I preferred this other building. Recommended!

Had a great stay. Rooms were good, but windows need to be fixed to block the sunlight early at morning.

Location is close to main train station however not much else around. We stayed in a 4 bed dorm which was big however when we arrived the beds hadnt been made and were still the dirty sheets of previous people. Staff didnt give much help regarding things to do or how to get to places. The tea and coffee you get in the mornings is terrible as it comes out of an automated machine.

• 8th Sep 2014

My girlfriend and I had a pleasant time at the hostel. The facilities where clean great atmosphere, pretty good location, and the staff where friendly. However we did feel they where lacking a bit of knowledge regarding some tourist sites, specificity the night life in Rome.

• 7th Sep 2014
  • Israel

I was staying in a 5 bed dorm with a mother and her 2 kids and an older gentlemen. It felt more like entering a private hotel room than a dorm. Maybe try to arrange that people at the same age stay together.

• 6th Sep 2014

A very pleasant stay there. Everything was just what a hostel should be. Simply great! The only thing is that perhaps they should update the value of the city tax..it's $3,50 per night, and I didnt know it til I was there. But that's the only thing I could say was unexpected. The rest, just great

We stayed at room 18. It was ok, but we loved the bathroom the most, esp. the toilet's spray nozzle (being Indonesian, this just made us feel like home. Lol.) Their pizza party (and free flow wine) is a must-go! :)

My friend Kaitlin and I just stayed here last week. We were very impressed with the hostel. We loved that there was a light breakfast and supper included - we haven't found thst anywhere else! We also used the kitchen facilities lots which were pretty well equipped. The showers were always hot with lots of pressure, and tge WiFi worked well in the common room - just not so much in your personal room. There was also a computer for us to use! We met tons of really great people while staying here!

• 3rd Sep 2014

it wasn´t nice that they charge us taxes in only paying with cash...that must appear on the webside because for argentinian is not easy to buy euros so we only use card and we pick hostel according that. the stuff wasn´t nice with us and also sent people to go to bed at 10 pm as a parent send their kind to sleep...... very poor....

The location was excellent, the beds and bathroom were clean, and the WiFi worked great. The free wine/pizza were not the best quality but a nice way to meet the other people at the hostel. The place is run by a business-minded Filipino family (not your typical hostel staff)... most of them were great except for the one very rude guy working the nightshift.

Had a nice stay and the girls at reception were fantastic the night staff were a bit rude though and not very helpful.

There needed to be power points near every bed, rather than just three in a six person room. It made it very difficult to charge items when you weren't on the bed near a power point. It was really noisy at night, and there really needs to be more pizza offered for the number of people that go to grab pizza at night. The kitchen is really basic and needs to be improved, as does the space to eat.

The staff wasn't friendly, i couldn't understood what did he said, also i got bedbug after i lived this hostel.

Found it very difficult to find this place as they have two different buildings. After speaking to other people in the hostel I wasn't the only one that struggled. There was no atmosphere what so ever. Wifi didn't work in dorm rooms. I would not stay here again.

The room was small with NO air conditioning or a fan despite advertising it had these features. It was Very Loud, on a week day night there was significant noise that not even eat plugs could help with, it also seemed that there was a lobby party at 5am on a weekday. Definitely not ideal, location subpar close to the metro but that's it!

Our only complaint is the noisy air conditioning (in our room at least). Everytime it switched on or off was almost as if someone slammed a door... and that happened every 5 minutes.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7