Fabulous 4,000 Total Reviews
Fabulous 4,000 Total Reviews
Legends Located at Via Curtatone 12, , Rome.
Italy
Rome Roma/Lazio 00185 Via Curtatone 12
80% 4000
41.9045767 12.5009930
    Rooms available

6.9

Clean, somewhat friendly, very knowledgable but not a super social hostel. If you want to keep to yourself this is the perfect hostel for you.

• Brazil, Female, 31-40
25th Aug 2016

Great hostel, good atmosphere. They have a locker and they let me to leave my bags before my check in and after my check out. They were very kind

• AAKASHSAJWAN
  • India, Male, 25-30
8.0

Hostel is good and at very good location. The issue was security. On day of my arrival, 3 guests complained to reception for robbery from their rooms. No action was taken by the hostel.

• England, Couple, 18-24
21st Aug 2016

Nice, modern and clean hostel. There is a free breakfast even though they don't advertise it. The hostel is very close to the station but about 25 mins walk from the main attractions. The metro is very easy and cheap (€1.50) to use though. Staff were helpful and very friendly. Self catering facilities were great but could have done with more cups and cutlery.

• LilithAnnH
  • England, Female, 18-24
19th Aug 2016

Great cheap hostel in walking distance from the station/everything. Perfect hostel if you're just looking for a cheap place to stay whilst in Rome-doesn't have the 'typical' hostel atmosphere but great nonetheless.

• Australia, Female, 25-30
16th Aug 2016

Incredibly friendly staff, lovely rooms with airconditioning, free breakfast and free wine in the evening! Even the WiFi is good. Lockout during the hottest part of the day though..

• Australia, Male, 18-24
9th Aug 2016
8.0

Decent hostel, clean, decent wifi, good sized kitchen. A little far from the attractions for my liking. However close to Termini station (main station) which makes transit easy.

• USA, Female, 18-24
7th Aug 2016
7.7

As a woman I always am aware of my surroundings while walking at night. My safety complaint would be that the "rio bar" next door always had suspicious and strange men sitting around outside the front door to the hostel. At night it would take a few minutes to be buzzed in and they would be lingering. The hostel was incredibly clean. The staff were great and even allowed me to switch my bed after cleaning due to a noisy rude roommate.

7th Aug 2016

The hostel was in a fairly good location with really friendly staff. The room I stayed in was pretty spacious and had its own bathroom which was great. Everything was pretty good for what I paid. The only thing is that my top bunk bed kept creaking and moving as I was climbing and it wasn't as sturdy as I would have liked. Besides that everything here was real good.

• Australia, Female, 25-30
5th Aug 2016
6.0

The hostel is located close to Roma Termini which is convenient for catching the metro into the centre of the city or trains around the country. The staff offered some advice when I asked them questions. The aircon only works from 7pm - 7am in the rooms so it gets hot very quickly, we were told we couldn't have an aircon remote in our room so we had to go to reception when we we wanted it on or off. The drains in the sink and shower didn't work so you has water up to your ankles when showering.