Legends Reviews

Via Curtatone 12, Rome, Italy

I had a great time there. The receptionist blonde girl was very kind, above all expectations.

• 12th Jun 2015
  • Mexico

Definitely a nice place in Rome. Clean rooms, bathrooms in each room, plenty of plugs, good wifi and common area. They will also print things for you and the staff were lovely. On Friday nights they put out free wine and snacks

The rooms were clean and the staff were helpful. The location is good - close to the train station - but a bit of a walk to the attractions, which we didn't mind. Very convenient for leaving your luggage close to the train station!

I like this hostel because it clean, near to the train station and the staffs are very friendly.. we get new fresh sheets when we request and the staff change for us immediately..

Ran into some issues with the staff at this hostel. There was one lady who was very pleasant and very helpful but the rest of the staff were unfriendly, not interested in making my stay any better and at times were very rude. Garbage were not changed daily and beds that have been vacant for several nights were left a mess for the next customer.

• 6th Jun 2015

Legends was a good hostel. It was my first experience ever and it was like staying at a hotel just with random people. I met really cool people, but I guess that's the luck of the draw. The room itself was nice, but I can see hot it can be an issue for taller people since the bed is pretty small and your feet will hang off. Facilities are clean. Staff are super friendly. I didn't care at all about the lockout. But I'd probably stay here again!

One of the nicest hostels I've stayed at. Amazing staff, only downside was no kitchen or utensils. I would definitely stay here again.

Nice powerful shower.

Great hostel - has just about anything you would want or expect from a hostel. Clean, full of maps and info, has a refrigerator (though I don't know if it has a working kitchen), etc. The location is good for when you're traveling in and out of the city, as it's right near Termini, but to get into the old part of the city is a 15ish minute walk, but well worth it.

This hostel was in a great location. Not too far to walk everywhere and only a 2 minute walk to the main Termini station. Super small though and no real common room. Staff was quiet but very nice. Only main complaint is no hot water.

Good place to stay but were placed in the second location of Legends, which unfortunately didn't have a kitchen area. Also make sure to bring your own lock as they are not provided (but I think were available to borrow). Aside from that, the staff were very helpful and recommended really great places to eat. Very close to the train station/metro station, which is useful.

They're expecting you to go out of room from 10 to 15.00, this is ridiculous if I'm paying money to stay there I shouldn't have to go out during the day and cleaning can't be that long. And they don't have lockers you have to bring yours. They don't have kitchen either, you can't find even a cup.

• 20th May 2015
  • Turkey

The staff wasn't interested in the guests at all. Nothing was explained until asked, no key for lockers available, no map given. Smelly blankets. No so fresh towel for rent has been laid on the reception desk. Wouldn't come again.

• 6th May 2015
  • Belarus

Kitchen is in other building which is quite inconvenient. Clean room and bathroom, the location is nearby termini and safe.

I would suggest to have something for breakfast, even something really small. the price is really good, but i think in this price it could be included a small breakfast, something like a croissant.

• 28th Apr 2015
  • Greece

I enjoyed my stay here - the atmosphere was a bit low but this was made up for with the free wine nights on Monday and Wednesday which is a brilliant idea and is great for solo travellers like me. The staff were really kind and helpful - one lady gave me some great recommendations for places to eat and one guy at reception even cut my cable lock for me when it inexplicably wouldn't unlock. Locations good 2 mins from the station and easy enough to walk to the attractions

The hostel was nice and clean, and the stay there was nice. I would suggest however that a banner or sign could be placed by the door as the building can be easily mistaken as just an apartment (which I think it actually is aside from the hostel). The location was great from the train station, however it's not really close to most of the big "sightseeing spots". I would recommend coming prepared to use a taxi or the bus or be prepared to walk.

Beautiful room with great ensuitr bathroom and shower. Super friendly and helpful staff It is two flights of stairs up

Great hostel, polite staff and really Helpfull and really clean

We were told we could print when we checked in, so the night before our 6AM flight (which we had to leave for at 3;45am) we went to print and were told it was broken. The man working at the desk didnt even try to fix it, just said it was broken. this cost us 15 euro at the airport and was very frustrating. Overall it was an OK stay.