Legends Reviews

Via Curtatone 12, Rome, Italy

I had a great stay in 6 Bed Female Dorm. The location is good and I would recommend this hostel - it's really nice, clean and affordable.

I don't have enough good things to say about Legends. Great location, the staff is helpful and nice, and the atmosphere is great. Favorite hostel so far. Only disadvantage is that there isn't a kitchen.

The hostel looks nice and its quite comfortable. Rooms have air conditioner, lockers, etc. Shared bathroom inside the room, which is ok. The only problem was that we couldnt get enough towels. They usually charge you 2 euros per towel, but they had only one left. We got it free, but we had to share. If you want to stay close to everything and easily get on a bus or subway to anywhere in Rome for one day or two, its good to be near the termini station and I would definetely reccomend the Legends

• 23rd Jul 2015

Really enjoyed our stay at legends. Staff were super friendly and spoke great English, rooms were spacious and clean, the atmosphere was great, with the free wine and chips every night it made it so much better. Locality to the main termini station and most landmarks was excellent, although the area is quite sketchy - would not reccomend this area to a solo female traveler, Legends was excellent though! Will definitely stay again when back in Rome! A+++

The location was perfect. It is near Termini staion. Bathroom was clean and beds were clean. But I felt that some of crews were unpleasent and unprofessional a little bit.

Legends is fine- a little bit dark and dated, but a nice crowd, and clean enough. Location is close enough to the city centre, but the immediate area is a bit lack lustre.

People were very friendly and the location next to a major station was useful.

Absolutely fantastic and beyond expectations. Best hostel experience experience yet. Lockers in the room and clean sheets provided, and the staff is also very helpful to answer questions.

• 17th Jul 2015
  • Argentina

Arrived in the hostel earlier than the check in time and they let me keep my luggage and hang out in the common area and use the wifi. The rooms are bigger than expected, and the bathrooms are clean. Had to check out very early the day after and they helped me call a cab to tue airport. Thanks legends. I had a great stay!

everything in Italy seems to be 'okay'. Nothing stands out but Legends is alright. Rome is stark I reckon and the location of the hostel is stark too. Close to the main train station but a hell of a hike anywhere around town. Food district is near the train station so it's okay. The hostel felt safe and was clean.

I really liked this place. The free wine and chips in the common room in the evening made it easy to meet new people. Staff was nice, especially the girl was very helpful and friendly.

테르미니 역에서 가깝고 방안에 에어컨과 화장실도 있습니다 인적이 오히려 드물어서 안전했고요 침대상태는 그냥 소소 방안 락커는 자물쇠 미소지시 리셉션 데스크에서 돈주고 빌리 셔야 되요 싼값에 에어컨 있는 곳 찾으시면 이곳 추천합니다

Ideal location, no more than 2 miles from anywhere you would want to go and only a 5 minute walk from the termini where you can catch a bus metro or train. Very helpful staff who speak perfect English and are very willing to help and give their advise. They provide free aperitivo every night, a typical Italian custom including wine chips and peanuts, which creates a very social environment in the hostel.

The rooms are air conditioned which for the price is a bonus. Rooms smell a bit funny and the atmosphere is average, but the latter depends on other guests really. It seemed more of a place for non-English speaking travellers.

Worse hostel from my 5 week trip! Air con was so noisey I had to buy ear plugs and still couldn't sleep! Air con doesn't work between 8am to 5pm so we couldn't even come back chill out for a bit then go back out! I have bed bug bites all over my legs!! We also booked a ensuite bathroom but were put into a room with a shared bathroom Do not stay here!

• 13th Jul 2015

Nothing too fancy about it, just slept there for 1 night.

No AC, staff are often not in reception when u need them, Not clean. By far: the worst hostel I ever stayed in.

Good hostel but it didn't seem full when I stayed there (Friday and Saturday night in July). But the people were nice and the place was clean. A/C in the room is nice but besides that, there wasn't much to warrant the high price. I'd stay again if I couldn't find a lower priced option. The proximity to the train station is very nice as it's where the regional trains and the metro stations are.

It seemed like a hostel that was directed towards Asian travelers. The receptionist at the hostel commented that she didn't speak English very well, however, I was able to converse with her just fine.

Stayed for 1 night and it was one of the best hostel experience so far. Rooms are clean. Wifi is free and free wine every night. The staff are also helpful and accommodating.

• 6th Jul 2015