Legends Reviews

Via Gaeta 64, Rome, Italy

5 minute walk from Termini is super convenient. Location is great. Room and shower size is great. Don't bank on the "free pizza every night" offer being your dinner.

I loved my stay, met really cool people and the staff was really nice. However, I would say that the breakfast and pizza dinner is over-hyped. I did not mind the higher price, mostly because I thought I would save money in food. But both meals were really simple and limited, I had to have another meal at the city everyday.

The hostel is within walking distance from Roma Termini. The rooms were very clean with a private bathroom. They have free pizza night which is great. Availability of a vending machine and some breakfast items was great. Staff is friendly. The deluxe room had an attached bathroom which was clean. Remember to bring your own small padlock to secures put away valuable items.

Awesome atmosphere and communal area with events on to make friends such as free welcome drinks and pizza party

the staff are really helpful ¬and nice location with 5-min walking distance to Termini station. facilities are quite excellent as well, but in the morning when i left the hostel to catch an early train, the staff in the reception forget to return my 10 euro deposit and I was in a rush so I forgot about that as well. Have dropped an email to them, but haven't got their reply yet..

AMAZING!! The staff are really nice and the aatmosphere is perfect. ANGELA (Recepcionist) and Martin are the best people ever! They made my time in rome even better! Thanks Lucas Lima Brazilll

It was kind of a bummer that the kitchen/common area closed at a certain time (11 pm, I think?) and there was a mandatory lock-out period from the rooms between 10 am and 3 pm. But otherwise, it was great!

Very nice staff and great location near the train station. Staff was very helpful and gave some recommendations for restaurants around the area. Met some great people in the hostel dorms as well.

The pizza party was awesome! everynight we had an excellent meal to look forward too and got fueled up for the night festivities. We met some very cool people that roomed with us throughout the week and the staff was very accommodating and very friendly. Two thumbs up!

All the staff are very nice, and the location of the hostel is good, just 3 to 5 min walk to Roma Termini

Im back from Rome a week ago and I stayed in Legends hotel for 4 nights. The staff was very friendly and helpful. The location was very convinient- easy to get everywhere incl. the train station. Clean, quiet place. i will recommend it to everybody who used to stay in hostel. i will definitely stay there again in future. Jola.

• 19th Jun 2014
  • Poland

We really enjoy our stay in Legends, the location is great, very close to Termini station. Room was clean, staff was helpful. Reception is in another side of the building, but it's not a long distance so it did not really bother us, but it would be great to have a clear/big sign/board with name of the hostel outside to make it easier to find. Price is slightly higher than our budget, but we had a pleasant stay in Legends in general.

Bit of a strange hostel, as its rooms are scattered between a couple of different buildings (just round the corner from each other though, so it's no hassle!) As with so many hostels in Italy, the lunchtime lockout is a bit of a hassle, but it keeps the rooms clean, so mustn't grumble really. The staff are friendly and you get free wine and pizza. It's a bit of a walk from the main tourist attractions, but well located for the train station.

Great stay! The staff was great, the amenities were great, great location, I would definitely stay here again.

Fun atmosphere for young adults. The locations is nice because it's near Termini Station, but it is a little far from the city center. The staff is very friendly and helpful!

• 13th Jun 2014

Disappointed we had to move rooms for a 2 nights stay

Clean rooms. Decent staff. They had just implemented some crazy restriction of the air conditioning, where the ac only could be operated between 18.00-06.00. Waking up at six o'clock in the morning in sweltering heat is not a nice feeling. The included welcome drink and pizza was okay, but I wouldn't have paid for the pizza but as it was free it was okay.

The hostel was really well located. Also, the staffs were really nice and the place was really clean.

Split over 2 building about 50m apart. One building has reception and the other has all the common areas. We were made to move rooms which was inconvenient. The first room we stayed in had a faulty air conditioning unit, very hot night.

Loved this place! Great eat in kitchen which is awesome if you are down to cook (note: you should!!) great location near termini. Conad market 2 blocks away made grabbing daytime snacks and groceries for dinner super easy. Free coffee and oj and croissants for breakie. Staff was amazing and knew where to go. Great for mtg people... Super fun atmosphere. CLEAN! Stay here!!!!

• 10th Jun 2014