Legends Reviews

Via Curtatone 12, Rome, Italy

Meet some amazing people! The staff helped and suggested some places to go to at night, and places that should be avoided. The wifi was surprisingly fast and works in the room too.. Will definitely stay here again!!

• 24th Sep 2015

This hostel was recommended by a friend. One of the best hostel I stayed at so far. The staff were all helpful, and it's very close to the Termini station.

Nice area and close to amenities

We had a very good stay of five days. Rooms were comfortable at an excellent location. Staffs were friendly and informative, by their tips we saved a lot of money and time. We will definitely recommend the hostel.

For some reason we were told while staying here that we were not aloud in the rooms we had paid for between 10am-3pm. Which is a bit rediculous. However we did not always leave our rooms between these times and although we were not directly told to leave we had a male cleaner corne in every morning and clean our rooms while we were still asleep... Which was a bit weird and quite annoying. Other than that the rooms were quite nice, pretty good location (20 min walk from the collosium.)

Its great hostel in Rome, good price, clean, nice staff, good location. Overall I like this hostel and very recommend it :)

Located close to Roma Termini (5-7 min walk). Walk able distance to several attractions. There are couple of supermarkets and restaurants close to the hostel. Overall, enjoyed my stay.

I didn't like it much but met amazing people there so wasn't a bad experience but the place wasn't that good

Overall a very nice hostel in a fabulous location. And it thankfully had a/c during the hot summer. Unfortunately, there was no kitchen, which was a hassle. And there was no laundry, we had to go to a laundromat. Overall, comfortable and safe and clean. I would stay there again.

I loved that there was someone to talk to 24/7 and there were lockers to store your luggage after check out. This was my first hostel stay in Europe and it left a great impression.

Rooms were nice and clean. I was not too thrilled to find out that there was only one tiny bathroom for the entire floor (may be 18-20 people). But it turned out to be not too big a problem. It is air-conditioned so that was a solid plus for Rome in August. No common place to sit and relax.

1 2 Next » last »