Legends Reviews

Via Curtatone 12, Rome, Italy

I was staying in a 5 bed dorm with a mother and her 2 kids and an older gentlemen. It felt more like entering a private hotel room than a dorm. Maybe try to arrange that people at the same age stay together.

• 6th Sep 2014

A very pleasant stay there. Everything was just what a hostel should be. Simply great! The only thing is that perhaps they should update the value of the city tax..it's $3,50 per night, and I didnt know it til I was there. But that's the only thing I could say was unexpected. The rest, just great

We stayed at room 18. It was ok, but we loved the bathroom the most, esp. the toilet's spray nozzle (being Indonesian, this just made us feel like home. Lol.) Their pizza party (and free flow wine) is a must-go! :)

My friend Kaitlin and I just stayed here last week. We were very impressed with the hostel. We loved that there was a light breakfast and supper included - we haven't found thst anywhere else! We also used the kitchen facilities lots which were pretty well equipped. The showers were always hot with lots of pressure, and tge WiFi worked well in the common room - just not so much in your personal room. There was also a computer for us to use! We met tons of really great people while staying here!

it wasn´t nice that they charge us taxes in only paying with cash...that must appear on the webside because for argentinian is not easy to buy euros so we only use card and we pick hostel according that. the stuff wasn´t nice with us and also sent people to go to bed at 10 pm as a parent send their kind to sleep...... very poor....

The location was excellent, the beds and bathroom were clean, and the WiFi worked great. The free wine/pizza were not the best quality but a nice way to meet the other people at the hostel. The place is run by a business-minded Filipino family (not your typical hostel staff)... most of them were great except for the one very rude guy working the nightshift.

Had a nice stay and the girls at reception were fantastic the night staff were a bit rude though and not very helpful.

There needed to be power points near every bed, rather than just three in a six person room. It made it very difficult to charge items when you weren't on the bed near a power point. It was really noisy at night, and there really needs to be more pizza offered for the number of people that go to grab pizza at night. The kitchen is really basic and needs to be improved, as does the space to eat.

The staff wasn't friendly, i couldn't understood what did he said, also i got bedbug after i lived this hostel.

Found it very difficult to find this place as they have two different buildings. After speaking to other people in the hostel I wasn't the only one that struggled. There was no atmosphere what so ever. Wifi didn't work in dorm rooms. I would not stay here again.

The room was small with NO air conditioning or a fan despite advertising it had these features. It was Very Loud, on a week day night there was significant noise that not even eat plugs could help with, it also seemed that there was a lobby party at 5am on a weekday. Definitely not ideal, location subpar close to the metro but that's it!

Our only complaint is the noisy air conditioning (in our room at least). Everytime it switched on or off was almost as if someone slammed a door... and that happened every 5 minutes.

I only stayed here one night, but this was the second hostel near the train station I stayed in between flights that was lovely and exceeded my expectations. The 5 bed dorm was nice with clean facilities. The kitchen was nice as well and had lots of free meals available and free wifi (a plus in Rome). My only complaint would be that it can get loud in the kitchen and if you are trying to sleep after 11pm and people are in there, it can be hard. Despite that, I would highly recommend Legends!

Excellent location, just a few minutes walk from Termini Station and also close to the subway. The staff recommended me places to visit when I arrived and marked them in the map. The facilites are OK.

If you are going to stay in Rome for short period, then it is good choice to stay, Termini station and other places are reachable easily, breakfast could be better, but is ok! Value for price

Legends Hostel is my best hostel that I stayed. The room was clean and the closet was big enough. All the staffs were really kind. Especially, the toilet was clean. If I have a chance to go Rome again, I will stay Legends!

The hostel was great. It has a good breakfast and late day drinks. The only thing I would try to improve is somehow getting another kitchen for the second building. Other than that it was very nice. I would recommend for anyone to stay there.

excellent enjoyed the stay & breakfast.It has good location & will recomend to friends & others

Nice, friendly comfortable and clean. I found it hard to find but close to Termini Station, so easy to get to most places.

• 19th Aug 2014

We only stayed here for a night. Location of hostel is very convenient, close to train station since we came and left by train. Shuttle bus to airport is also from roma termini station. Breakfast included, and clean room, and deposit box provided ( bring your own lock). there are a good value bar for coffee and pastries, nice family italian restaurant, and pinoy fast food. Internet is very fast.