Legends Reviews

Via Curtatone 12, Rome, Lazio, Italy

It was a quite good hostel. Neat and clean. But the lounge was so small and a kitchen is in the other side of the building..

Good hostel very near Termini, I stayed per one night between trains, so everything was OK. The most important thing with late arrival is 24 check-in.

• 10th Jan 2014
  • Ukraine

The breakfast is bad especially in beverage but everything is okay. My female dorm is warm and comfortable. The bathroom is convinient and comfortable but a little bit bad smelling. There is wifi connection in my room.

• 27th Dec 2013
  • Vietnam

Promoted free wifi in all rooms, didnt work in my room. Hostel needs better advertising as it was really hard to find the reception. Free breakfast was a single sweet roll so it was a bit disappointing. Heating system didnt work to well and the shower wasnt hot enough. Room was clean and the lady at the reception was friendly although the guy needed to learn to smile

Staffs are so kind and helped me a lot. And it's not too far from Termini Station.

Great hostel. Quiet and extremely clean. The rooms are nice and so are the bathrooms. The kitchen is quite useful too. I loved staying here. If I come to Rome again I'll definitely stay here. Each bathroom has a hairdryer that works perfectly and dries your hair very fast. They clean it everyday to perfection. If you come to Rome you should stay here ;)

Close to the train station,and metro,easy to go anywhere in Roma.room is clean and big.good staff.Just no common area.

I recommend the Legends Hostel! Friendliness, cleanliness, superb quality / price make it a great place to rest after walking for hours in one of the most wonderful cities on the planet. We felt like at home, the hostel is very tranquil and perfectly located.

• 4th Dec 2013

Literally a two-minute walk from Termini, and with buses & trains right there, it's easy to get to any part of the city! The staff however were not helpful at all... Rude when I checked in. And it advertises that they accept credit cards, however upon arriving it was broken. They said they would charge me via Hostelworld on the first night, but when I tried to check out, they said they couldn't. When I said I couldn't pay in cash, they finally "magically" got it working... Not helpful at all.

It's an average hostel. I found a few problems. First one: although the bathroom was clean (and it really was) it smelled. It seemed there was a problem with the pipes or sth. Second one: everything is in different buildings/floors. The kitchen was on a different building, breakfast was on a different place too (pretty poor breakfast) and the common room was on a different floor and it was very little. If you can overlook those details, the beds are confy and rooms and staff are nice.

very clean, very convenient! It's so close to the Termini station and Market. Also it's so safe because it located near the big road. One thing for the notice is a little cold in the room.

My friend and I had a great stay here. We were sad that we weren't able to book extra nights. It's right near the train/bus/metro station and other hostels which is awesome. And there's plenty of places to grab food. The neighborhood is rather dirty but the building was very nice though. The kitchen didn't have a microwave which can be a bummer but we got by. We loved the apartment/college dorm feel. The breakfast is quite lame (a crossaint) but at least it's included! I'd come back for sure :)

Solid place, nothing stands out. The only downside is needing to climb 2 flights of stairs to get to the hostel (and the fact that there's not a general area to hang out). Other than that, I like how they have lockers in the rooms to use and wifi access in the rooms.

Unfortunately when I got there, the air conditioner did not work and it is quite hot during the night. Other than that, the room and the bathroom are clean.

LOCATION isn't perfect: hostel located near Termini, not the best part in Rome, specially at night, but if you like to wlak you can almost get anywhere and there's a metro stop near by HOSTEL: good, clean, not very spacious rooms but ok for a couple of nights KITCHEN: well equipated, verything you'll need! STAFF: friendly and helpfull BREAKFAST: a coffee and a corissant of your choise, recomendable

1 2 Next » last »