Legends Reviews

Via Curtatone 12, Rome, Italy

I only stayed here one night, but this was the second hostel near the train station I stayed in between flights that was lovely and exceeded my expectations. The 5 bed dorm was nice with clean facilities. The kitchen was nice as well and had lots of free meals available and free wifi (a plus in Rome). My only complaint would be that it can get loud in the kitchen and if you are trying to sleep after 11pm and people are in there, it can be hard. Despite that, I would highly recommend Legends!

Excellent location, just a few minutes walk from Termini Station and also close to the subway. The staff recommended me places to visit when I arrived and marked them in the map. The facilites are OK.

If you are going to stay in Rome for short period, then it is good choice to stay, Termini station and other places are reachable easily, breakfast could be better, but is ok! Value for price

Legends Hostel is my best hostel that I stayed. The room was clean and the closet was big enough. All the staffs were really kind. Especially, the toilet was clean. If I have a chance to go Rome again, I will stay Legends!

The hostel was great. It has a good breakfast and late day drinks. The only thing I would try to improve is somehow getting another kitchen for the second building. Other than that it was very nice. I would recommend for anyone to stay there.

excellent enjoyed the stay & breakfast.It has good location & will recomend to friends & others

Nice, friendly comfortable and clean. I found it hard to find but close to Termini Station, so easy to get to most places.

• 19th Aug 2014

We only stayed here for a night. Location of hostel is very convenient, close to train station since we came and left by train. Shuttle bus to airport is also from roma termini station. Breakfast included, and clean room, and deposit box provided ( bring your own lock). there are a good value bar for coffee and pastries, nice family italian restaurant, and pinoy fast food. Internet is very fast.

We got the night train to Rome, arrived at early morning around 6am, but the reception floor have no sofa or area let us take a hour break.

The hostel is totally well located near the Termini and is very easy to get to all touristic spots from Rom. Metro station just 5 minutes walking and a lot of buses pass near the hostel as well. The staff were fantastic, the girl at the reception gave me a lot of great advises. A negative thing is the cleanliness. The air coindicioning from my first room was totally dusty, people with allergies would never be able to sleep at that room and the air smelled like sausages. Breakfast was fine.

Only stayed one night but it was good. Sweet pastry and coffee was a welcome breakfast. Rooms a bit small but seems like an old hotel so facilities are great.

This is a good place but it had the same problem I experienced in most hostels; slow or clogged bath. Given the no. of frequent users, I expect they should try to unclog their systems more frequently.the hostel is close to the termini

It was really good! Well located near termini, pretty good kitchen and breakfast. The rooms were clean but the lock out inthe afteafternoon can be quite inconvenient.

We had a great time at Legends, the staff were friendly and very helpful and the kitchen/common room was a good place to hang out and meet new people. One of the downsides is that there weren't any lockers for belongings. Also, we had a bit of trouble finding it because it was through a big wooden door and then on the left, not a great issue though as it was so close to the train station!

It was good for me. The one thing that I was disappointed at was I couldn't use wifi in my room. I mean if I tried to use wifi, I had to go the kitchen or outside my room. I wanted to use wifi in my bed, but I failed to use it. I hope you take care of connection wifi. And, if your hostel provide washing machine and drying machine, it will be better for travelers, I think.

Close to the train station and easy to access many attractions either on foot or by the metro; a very calm atmosphere which is exactly what we wanted, helpful friendly staff, good wifi connection in the room, beautiful clean bathroom, good breakfast and all round a very comfortable place to stay, would definitely recommend it for people who want to come and go as the please although we stayed in the annex building which may compare differently to the main set of rooms.

Good small hostel with strong wifi and easy to meet people except they made me change beds three times for the three nights I was there! And when they changed my bed the first time they just pushed all my stuff into a corner and I ended up losing a few things like my sunglasses and ear plugs, not happy!

Fix the buzzer and get clear signs

Location was a huge plus! Metro and train right outside our door. Tough to be in the second building; makes you feel a bit cut off from the atmosphere. Clean and friendly staff.

If you have washing machine, it could be better!