Legends Reviews

Via Curtatone 12, Rome, Italy

lift,was to small, room and space area was small it a really small hotel.staff was good very kind,the are close to train station ,so u can go wherever you want .

• 11th Dec 2014

We were travelling 6 people. We liked the hostel a lot. The rooms and bathrooms are excellent and very clean. The beds are the most comfortable beds we have ever slept on. The location is perfect, only two mins from the Termini station. I 10 mins you can reach collessum. Definetly, gonna stay there again when I am in Rome.

There was close to no water pressure in the showers. Was in a good location only a 5 minute walk from the main train/metro station. Even though there is a 'lockout' between 10am-3pm, it wasn't enforced.

The cleanest hostel I've ever stayed in. The beds were amazing. The breakfast was good and the free pizza and wine at dinner was awesome. Would highly recommend this place while in Rome.

Had an amazing time ! A perfect location. Free wifi is one of the best part of my stay. But other than that the staff were lovely and welcoming.

• 29th Nov 2014

Hostel location is great, close to Termini station. The map available at the hostel is detailed. The AC was out of order in the dorm during my stay, which was unfortunate.

• 27th Nov 2014
  • Malaysia
  • All Male Group, 18-24

kirby is a front officer who made our travel to rome so much easier with her valuable advise of places to go and see like directions using maps. Places to go for food to eat etc. my check in went so smoothly even if i have to go to another building JR a front officer at night who gave very useful advise roy too and val The guy from Senegal was very cheerful during breakfast

1 2 3 Next » last »