Legends Reviews

Via Curtatone 12, Rome, Italy

Location is close to main train station however not much else around. We stayed in a 4 bed dorm which was big however when we arrived the beds hadnt been made and were still the dirty sheets of previous people. Staff didnt give much help regarding things to do or how to get to places. The tea and coffee you get in the mornings is terrible as it comes out of an automated machine.

• 8th Sep 2014

My girlfriend and I had a pleasant time at the hostel. The facilities where clean great atmosphere, pretty good location, and the staff where friendly. However we did feel they where lacking a bit of knowledge regarding some tourist sites, specificity the night life in Rome.

• 7th Sep 2014
  • Israel

I was staying in a 5 bed dorm with a mother and her 2 kids and an older gentlemen. It felt more like entering a private hotel room than a dorm. Maybe try to arrange that people at the same age stay together.

• 6th Sep 2014

A very pleasant stay there. Everything was just what a hostel should be. Simply great! The only thing is that perhaps they should update the value of the city tax..it's $3,50 per night, and I didnt know it til I was there. But that's the only thing I could say was unexpected. The rest, just great

We stayed at room 18. It was ok, but we loved the bathroom the most, esp. the toilet's spray nozzle (being Indonesian, this just made us feel like home. Lol.) Their pizza party (and free flow wine) is a must-go! :)

My friend Kaitlin and I just stayed here last week. We were very impressed with the hostel. We loved that there was a light breakfast and supper included - we haven't found thst anywhere else! We also used the kitchen facilities lots which were pretty well equipped. The showers were always hot with lots of pressure, and tge WiFi worked well in the common room - just not so much in your personal room. There was also a computer for us to use! We met tons of really great people while staying here!

1 2 3 Next » last »