Legends Reviews

Via Curtatone 12, Rome, Italy

We were told we could print when we checked in, so the night before our 6AM flight (which we had to leave for at 3;45am) we went to print and were told it was broken. The man working at the desk didnt even try to fix it, just said it was broken. this cost us 15 euro at the airport and was very frustrating. Overall it was an OK stay.

Good place, helpful staff. Just a short walk to/from Termini station. Free computer to use which was helpful for booking tickets for the sights. Met some wonderful people staying on the same floor. All in all a very good stay for the value, recommend it for most solo travellers.

A bit far away from the city center points, but overall has good facilities and a decent lounge with wifi.

• 16th Apr 2015

The location is the best possible but I had some problems during my stay. Even though my experience with the staff had been good as well, the toilet started leaking water on my second day and it was a huge problem. The kitchen is other bad point - is in a different building.

Met a lot of new people and it never got boring there. If you're looking for a relaxed cozy place to stay in, you should go here.

• 10th Apr 2015

My friends and I enjoyed staying at this hostel. Our room was nice,hot and clean. The bathroom shower had good pressure and lots of hot water. The hostel is a little far from the heart of downtown on foot but it is close to the Termini Station (3-4 minutes walk). The staff was really cool and friendly!

• 4th Apr 2015
  • Greece

Good place to explore Rome. No real problems, definitely not a hostel youll be doing activities in or meeting lots of people, the common area was pretty empty when I was there but all in all it was nice!

Was a girl traveling with 3 boys who all stayed in the 3 bed room. So I Shared with 5 other girls. Walking distance from everything! great location to the train station. About 15 min, beautiful walk from the colosseum , Roman Forum, Vatican, etc. But a distance from night life. Not much happens around the hostel at night. Nice people, clean, wifi in the rooms, computers available, kitchen is not attached to building (around the corner).

• 29th Mar 2015

My friend and I really enjoyed staying at this hostel. Everyone was really friendly, clean and fun.

• 29th Mar 2015
  • All Male Group, 18-24

I stayed in Legend Hostel for a week and I had a great time. The stuff is really friendly and helpful. It's like 5 minutes from Termini station and metro. Room and toilet were clean and for all interested, wi-fi was working really good :) Definitely can be recommended :)

Nice rooms, very clean. A little far from Rome's main attractions by foot, but you are so close to Termini, the main station in Rome so if you're coming in by bus or train you're all set. Also convenient to take the metro, which gets you to coliseum Vatican City etc in 10 minutes or less. Good hostel for the money.

The hostel itself is located right in the center. I liked this hostel. Rooms were clean and wifi was fast!

• 23rd Mar 2015

This was my third time in rome, and this was the best hostel I've stayed in. It's clean, well located and the staff is friendly and willing to help.

The signage for the hostel is very poor and we missed it three times whilst looking for it

• 20th Mar 2015
  • Wales
  • All Male Group, 41+

I was a female traveling by my self and within minutes I felt welcomed and found people to hangout with and go out with! Hands down best hostel I have ever stayed at, the staff was a blast. I have told all my friends about this hostel and would love to come back for another weekend! Great place! Also the design of the hostel is super cool!

• 20th Mar 2015

Had a great experience! Thanks staff for the great tips and recommendations. Thank you Legends. :)

• 19th Mar 2015

Kitchen was in another building which was a pain. Especially if you forget something. Staff talked VERY loudly in the morning at reception (before 7) which echoed through the tiled hallways. I was up on a few mornings to see this. Maybe it was a change of shift, but they need to whisper. Cleaning staff did an excellent job. A new common room was made in the non kitchen building while I was staying which included lounges and a fridge, making it more comfortable. Location great.

Loved it! One of the best hostels I stayed at. Meet some great people and the staff were friendly too. Free wifi is a plus! Thanks legends.

• 16th Feb 2015

Exceeded my expectations. Wifi works well in the room too! The rooms were surprisingly clean and the staff were helpful. Will definitely come back!

• 16th Feb 2015

Actual common kitchen is in the adjoining building. Makes it too inconvenient to cook on your own

1 2 3 Next » last »