Legends Reviews

Via Curtatone 12, Rome, Italy

Kitchen was in another building which was a pain. Especially if you forget something. Staff talked VERY loudly in the morning at reception (before 7) which echoed through the tiled hallways. I was up on a few mornings to see this. Maybe it was a change of shift, but they need to whisper. Cleaning staff did an excellent job. A new common room was made in the non kitchen building while I was staying which included lounges and a fridge, making it more comfortable. Location great.

Loved it! One of the best hostels I stayed at. Meet some great people and the staff were friendly too. Free wifi is a plus! Thanks legends.

• 16th Feb 2015

Exceeded my expectations. Wifi works well in the room too! The rooms were surprisingly clean and the staff were helpful. Will definitely come back!

• 16th Feb 2015

Actual common kitchen is in the adjoining building. Makes it too inconvenient to cook on your own

I stayed Jan 29-Jan 31 (3 nights) in a 4-bed en-suite, all-female dorm at Legends Hostel in Rome. Kitchen is in another building around the corner! While I was there it was rainy and cold in Rome, and the hostel building was also cold, I understand the energy-saving timers, but it was COLD. LOTS of hot water and great water pressure. Was okay overall.

I liked this hostel, the location was good, when I arrived from the airport at the main train station it took me 3 or 4 minutes to walk to the hostel. The staff were really nice and cool, and the hostel was pretty cheap! I stayed in a 6 bed female dorm and the bathroom in the room was really nice, and the room was clean. If I come back to Rome I would come back to this hostel

Amazing Stay! The hostel is not big hostel feel like home..got to know many travellers from all over. the place was spotless and really clean all the time and our dorm was very comfortable and with free lockers. also the staff is very helpful.. i will def recommend it!

• 18th Jan 2015

Exceeded my expectations. This hostel is next to the main station, the staff were great and the rooms were big and spacious! The free WIFI is a bonus.

• 16th Jan 2015

Great bang for the buck. Great facilities and great staff. The bathrooms were spacious and very clean.

• 12th Jan 2015

Legends was a very clean hostel and in the room I stayed in there were both large and small lockers to securely lock up your belongings as you explore Rome. The location is okay, well connected via the underground and bus system and close to the main train station Termini but is not an easy walk to the heart of downtown (but most hostels are in this location). Lockout from 10a.m. - 15 would have REALLY bothered me if I didn't have to already get up early. The staff was also very helpful!

I really enjoyed the hostel. It was amazingly clean. WIFI works throughout. There isn't any way to tell which bed has been taken though so twice I had to kick someones stuff off my already made bed... even though I had already been there twice. I also got bitten by a spider during the night and my arm and leg was extremely swollen. The reception didnt care and was only relieved that it wasnt bed bugs. My arm and leg are still swollen... Also free breakfast means 1 free hot drink

1 2 3 Next » last »