Legends Reviews

Via Curtatone 12, Rome, Italy

Was a girl traveling with 3 boys who all stayed in the 3 bed room. So I Shared with 5 other girls. Walking distance from everything! great location to the train station. About 15 min, beautiful walk from the colosseum , Roman Forum, Vatican, etc. But a distance from night life. Not much happens around the hostel at night. Nice people, clean, wifi in the rooms, computers available, kitchen is not attached to building (around the corner).

• 29th Mar 2015

My friend and I really enjoyed staying at this hostel. Everyone was really friendly, clean and fun.

• 29th Mar 2015
  • All Male Group, 18-24

I stayed in Legend Hostel for a week and I had a great time. The stuff is really friendly and helpful. It's like 5 minutes from Termini station and metro. Room and toilet were clean and for all interested, wi-fi was working really good :) Definitely can be recommended :)

Nice rooms, very clean. A little far from Rome's main attractions by foot, but you are so close to Termini, the main station in Rome so if you're coming in by bus or train you're all set. Also convenient to take the metro, which gets you to coliseum Vatican City etc in 10 minutes or less. Good hostel for the money.

The hostel itself is located right in the center. I liked this hostel. Rooms were clean and wifi was fast!

• 23rd Mar 2015

This was my third time in rome, and this was the best hostel I've stayed in. It's clean, well located and the staff is friendly and willing to help.

The signage for the hostel is very poor and we missed it three times whilst looking for it

• 20th Mar 2015
  • Wales
  • All Male Group, 41+

I was a female traveling by my self and within minutes I felt welcomed and found people to hangout with and go out with! Hands down best hostel I have ever stayed at, the staff was a blast. I have told all my friends about this hostel and would love to come back for another weekend! Great place! Also the design of the hostel is super cool!

• 20th Mar 2015

Had a great experience! Thanks staff for the great tips and recommendations. Thank you Legends. :)

• 19th Mar 2015

Kitchen was in another building which was a pain. Especially if you forget something. Staff talked VERY loudly in the morning at reception (before 7) which echoed through the tiled hallways. I was up on a few mornings to see this. Maybe it was a change of shift, but they need to whisper. Cleaning staff did an excellent job. A new common room was made in the non kitchen building while I was staying which included lounges and a fridge, making it more comfortable. Location great.

1 2 3 4 Next » last »