Legends Reviews

Via Curtatone 12, Rome, Italy

The hostel is totally well located near the Termini and is very easy to get to all touristic spots from Rom. Metro station just 5 minutes walking and a lot of buses pass near the hostel as well. The staff were fantastic, the girl at the reception gave me a lot of great advises. A negative thing is the cleanliness. The air coindicioning from my first room was totally dusty, people with allergies would never be able to sleep at that room and the air smelled like sausages. Breakfast was fine.

Only stayed one night but it was good. Sweet pastry and coffee was a welcome breakfast. Rooms a bit small but seems like an old hotel so facilities are great.

This is a good place but it had the same problem I experienced in most hostels; slow or clogged bath. Given the no. of frequent users, I expect they should try to unclog their systems more frequently.the hostel is close to the termini

It was really good! Well located near termini, pretty good kitchen and breakfast. The rooms were clean but the lock out inthe afteafternoon can be quite inconvenient.

We had a great time at Legends, the staff were friendly and very helpful and the kitchen/common room was a good place to hang out and meet new people. One of the downsides is that there weren't any lockers for belongings. Also, we had a bit of trouble finding it because it was through a big wooden door and then on the left, not a great issue though as it was so close to the train station!

It was good for me. The one thing that I was disappointed at was I couldn't use wifi in my room. I mean if I tried to use wifi, I had to go the kitchen or outside my room. I wanted to use wifi in my bed, but I failed to use it. I hope you take care of connection wifi. And, if your hostel provide washing machine and drying machine, it will be better for travelers, I think.

Close to the train station and easy to access many attractions either on foot or by the metro; a very calm atmosphere which is exactly what we wanted, helpful friendly staff, good wifi connection in the room, beautiful clean bathroom, good breakfast and all round a very comfortable place to stay, would definitely recommend it for people who want to come and go as the please although we stayed in the annex building which may compare differently to the main set of rooms.

Good small hostel with strong wifi and easy to meet people except they made me change beds three times for the three nights I was there! And when they changed my bed the first time they just pushed all my stuff into a corner and I ended up losing a few things like my sunglasses and ear plugs, not happy!

Fix the buzzer and get clear signs

Location was a huge plus! Metro and train right outside our door. Tough to be in the second building; makes you feel a bit cut off from the atmosphere. Clean and friendly staff.

1 2 3 4 Next » last »