Legends Reviews

Via Curtatone 12, Rome, Italy

The rooms are located in two buildings, so it can be confusing. The stuff is very very helpful and friendly. We hadn't attended to pizza party but it's very nice idea - maybe next time ;)

• 11th Jul 2014
  • Poland

I actually left early as I & several others were so frustrated with constantly being moved around and not being told. We had a girl come into our room in the middle of the night to find someone in her bed. She was told she had to move rooms then & there. I had a few days left at the hostel & even though it had been confirmed by a staff member that I wouldn't have to move again, I thought I'd ask again just in case. That very same staff member told me that "actually you have to move today".

Phenomenal staff!! So knowledgeable and friendly!! They made me feel welcome. Rooms at the main location were nicer and had more convenient access to the kitchen than at the annex. Don't expect too much of the free pizza :P

I really enjoyed my stay at legends! It was only about a 15-20 minute walk to the colosseum and overall not too far from the trevvy fountain and other sights. Staff were very helpful. Only downside, there want much of a room to hangout in. The breakfast room wasn't the chillest area to socialize.

The hostel was nice, but they took 15 minutes to check me out because didn't document that I paid my key deposit

Clean. Bathrooms in the room. Decent sized lockers. Delicious pastries and coffee for breakfast. Helpful staff. A little tricky to find at first, but once I got settled, all was well. They allowed me to store my luggage at the beginning and end of my stay so that I could maximize my time in Rome. Excellent location right near Termini Station. Also not far from the Tiburtina bus station. I grabbed a cab at the taxi line down the street for only 8 euro to get to Tiburtina with all my bags.

A great party hostel! I came on a Friday night and after I got to the hostel, I took a shower, came out of my room, and someone handed me a bottle of wine and told me to drink. Great people, really social. It's located in Termini so far from all the nightlife but people from this hostel make the trek out. Lockout is annoying but breakfast is really good.

Great hostel for a great price.

This hostel is a great place to meet people. In certain months of the year they offer pizza party's 6 days of the week were everyone in the hostel is hanging out together. Breakfast was also included. Rooms clean and new sheets given everyday. Staff friendly and a scenic walk to the colosseum is 30 minutes

The hostel was pretty good, clean rooms, nice events and lovely people. It was really close to Termini station so you can go wherever you want easily.

• 2nd Jul 2014
  • Turkey

At least half of the lockers didn't actually lock even with a padlock. You could still open them. There were a pair of desktop computers to use near the kitchen, but the internet was usually kind of slow even through wifi to a personal computer. Each room has its own bathroom. I don't like that to keep the light on you have to keep your keycard in a slot. Air conditioning didn't work but there were nice big windows. The breakfast and dinner were not worth the extra price.

• 2nd Jul 2014

5 minute walk from Termini is super convenient. Location is great. Room and shower size is great. Don't bank on the "free pizza every night" offer being your dinner.

I loved my stay, met really cool people and the staff was really nice. However, I would say that the breakfast and pizza dinner is over-hyped. I did not mind the higher price, mostly because I thought I would save money in food. But both meals were really simple and limited, I had to have another meal at the city everyday.

The hostel is within walking distance from Roma Termini. The rooms were very clean with a private bathroom. They have free pizza night which is great. Availability of a vending machine and some breakfast items was great. Staff is friendly. The deluxe room had an attached bathroom which was clean. Remember to bring your own small padlock to secures put away valuable items.

Awesome atmosphere and communal area with events on to make friends such as free welcome drinks and pizza party

the staff are really helpful ¬and nice location with 5-min walking distance to Termini station. facilities are quite excellent as well, but in the morning when i left the hostel to catch an early train, the staff in the reception forget to return my 10 euro deposit and I was in a rush so I forgot about that as well. Have dropped an email to them, but haven't got their reply yet..

AMAZING!! The staff are really nice and the aatmosphere is perfect. ANGELA (Recepcionist) and Martin are the best people ever! They made my time in rome even better! Thanks Lucas Lima Brazilll

It was kind of a bummer that the kitchen/common area closed at a certain time (11 pm, I think?) and there was a mandatory lock-out period from the rooms between 10 am and 3 pm. But otherwise, it was great!

Very nice staff and great location near the train station. Staff was very helpful and gave some recommendations for restaurants around the area. Met some great people in the hostel dorms as well.

The pizza party was awesome! everynight we had an excellent meal to look forward too and got fueled up for the night festivities. We met some very cool people that roomed with us throughout the week and the staff was very accommodating and very friendly. Two thumbs up!