Legends Reviews

Via Curtatone 12, Rome, Italy

Legends was a good hostel. It was my first experience ever and it was like staying at a hotel just with random people. I met really cool people, but I guess that's the luck of the draw. The room itself was nice, but I can see hot it can be an issue for taller people since the bed is pretty small and your feet will hang off. Facilities are clean. Staff are super friendly. I didn't care at all about the lockout. But I'd probably stay here again!

One of the nicest hostels I've stayed at. Amazing staff, only downside was no kitchen or utensils. I would definitely stay here again.

Nice powerful shower.

Great hostel - has just about anything you would want or expect from a hostel. Clean, full of maps and info, has a refrigerator (though I don't know if it has a working kitchen), etc. The location is good for when you're traveling in and out of the city, as it's right near Termini, but to get into the old part of the city is a 15ish minute walk, but well worth it.

This hostel was in a great location. Not too far to walk everywhere and only a 2 minute walk to the main Termini station. Super small though and no real common room. Staff was quiet but very nice. Only main complaint is no hot water.

1 2 3 4 Next » last »