Legends Reviews

Via Curtatone 12, Rome, Italy

Disappointed we had to move rooms for a 2 nights stay

Clean rooms. Decent staff. They had just implemented some crazy restriction of the air conditioning, where the ac only could be operated between 18.00-06.00. Waking up at six o'clock in the morning in sweltering heat is not a nice feeling. The included welcome drink and pizza was okay, but I wouldn't have paid for the pizza but as it was free it was okay.

The hostel was really well located. Also, the staffs were really nice and the place was really clean.

Split over 2 building about 50m apart. One building has reception and the other has all the common areas. We were made to move rooms which was inconvenient. The first room we stayed in had a faulty air conditioning unit, very hot night.

Loved this place! Great eat in kitchen which is awesome if you are down to cook (note: you should!!) great location near termini. Conad market 2 blocks away made grabbing daytime snacks and groceries for dinner super easy. Free coffee and oj and croissants for breakie. Staff was amazing and knew where to go. Great for mtg people... Super fun atmosphere. CLEAN! Stay here!!!!

• 10th Jun 2014

Horrible staff at reception (except one lady) - extremely rude and unhelpful. The AC wasn't working one day when we were there and it was very uncomfortable in the summer in Rome without even a fan in the room. The response by the staff was that someone else would come and have a look later..found out that the room below had a similar problem from one night before and hadn't been fixed yet. Fortunately, it started working the next day Lots of hostels in this area - go for any one of those

Amazing hostel would chose it next time I came to Rome.

• 8th Jun 2014

The staff were extremely helpful and friendly. I requested that I be in a room with my friend and the next day they made it happen. When we asked for another breakfast pastry they let us have one( they were so good). They were very chill when we wanted to pay for our stay with card and the machine was not up they did not rush or force us to pay with cash they let us pay with card our last day! Also the printer was not working and the guy went out of his way to make sure I could print my ticket.

• 6th Jun 2014

It was a nice hostel, and I enjoyed their free pizza and drinks. The only strange thing is they made me move room once.

Legends was a very clean hostel, and in a great location for traveling since it is located right next to the central Rome Termini station.

Lockable Storage in the room is small, not large enough to stuff in a backpack. In addition to the shower and toilet in each room, it is good to have some communal areas to handle multiple users. More electrical outlets in each room. Minimum one per bed, better to have two. We carry a lot of electronics these days, phone, ipad, kindle, headlamp, back-up battery, camera.

Very good stay. Convenient and clean.

The rooms were fine. My daughter and I noticed that the keys that fit our lockers were interchangeable. We tried other lockers to see how much of a problem this was, but our two appeared to be the only two that shared a common key. The biggest problem was the bathrooms. They were dirty

Thank you for choosing to stay with us. We apologize that your padlock didn't fit our lockers well, but, all of our lockers are customized to fit all padlocks.

Very good hostel! Everything was clean and in good shape. I stayed at the other building, close to the kitchen, what was very convenient because they have a free simple breakfast (coffee and croissants) and there is free pizza at night! The staff was very friendly and helpful, giving tips for things to do, which bus to take, etc. And it is convenienty located very close to termini station.

The staff was very helpful and attentive!

• 1st Jun 2014

Awesome place, lovely staff, great location in the center of the city. Would definitely recommend this place to anyone looking to meet people and be welcomed by a great, sweet, staff team.

The location of this hostel is great, because you're right near Termini with all its bus and metro lines. It would be hard to get lost on your back after a day of traveling. There are some beggars on the street since it's so close to the train station, but I never felt unsafe as there are lots of crowded restaurants open late in that area as well; definitely not abandoned. The staff was pleasant and the breakfast pastries were quite extensive and delicious. WiFi was decent.

Staff here are the best

One of the best hostels I've ever stayed in! Great Location only 5 min from Termini, very friendly and helpful staff and awesome breakfast with crossaint and coffee and the free pizza was delicious!! Would definitely stay here again!

The location wasn't too bad. It was a pretty quiet neighbourhood. Wifi wasn't as bad as many said in the annex building and I kind of enjoyed staying just next to the kitchen sans the noise.... =P