Legends Reviews

Via Gaeta 64, Rome, Italy

So called breakfast consists of one sweet crossaint and one hot beverage, which are served in a seperate building. The original price of your stay will change during check-out, they will charge you for 2 additional euros as tax money. But rooms were like hotel room and we had our own bathroom which is a plus gor me. But by some chance you might be given a room in a different building than the original one, this building is far away from the Wi-Fi source, which is a huge disadvantage.

Breakfast was in another building, very bad. Far away from city center.

Nice place, good facilities, bit of a sketchy neighbourhood though for women, several of the women I talked to said they felt quite uncomfortable walking around here after dark. Besides that, lovely place.

This hostel is avarage, a bit pricey for what you get tho. There is not a real common area to meet people, but it has a great location close to Termini station (Rome central station). Staff is great and there are lockers.

The location was good, close to the Termini train station. The hostel was clean, with a small kitchen for meals. Free breakfast was provided at the Pizzaria next door, which also offered very good pizza at a good price.

The Hostel did not inform us that there were two separate buildings, which can cause problems when you are traveling in a group. Also, they neglected to give us a key to our other building, leaving us outside in the dark (in a not great neighborhood) for a while trying to figure out how we could even get into the room. When my friend was sick, they really didn't have any suggestions other than go to the emergency room (no clinics or travel doctors). All in all pretty mediocre.

• 21st Apr 2014

I just returned from Rome and had an excellent experience with Legends. Nice place and a friendly staff.

• 19th Apr 2014

All around a good hostel. It's within walking distance from the train station and only about a 15 minute walk to the Spanish steps and other historic sites. I took a Ryanair bus to the airport and it picked up just a block away from the hostel. There are plenty of restaurants and grocery stores close by to the hostel.

Do not stay at this hostel. The staff members were rude and unhelpful. The private lockers were broken, so you couldn't securely and safely keep your belongings in your room. The advertised "breakfast" is simply access to a single croissant (albeit pretty good) and access to a coffee machine. Overall probably the most underwhelming. Hostel experience I have had in my travels throughout Europe. It was really a bummer, and certainly negatively impacted my visit to Rome.

• 18th Apr 2014

I'm usually not that picky with hostels but this was not the best places I've stayed at. Had to find a place to stay for one extra night in Rome since my other hostel was fully booked. The only good thing was that it was close to Termini station and the staff was very sweet. The facility could use a face lift.

周围安全系数不高,房间在装修,有一段时间会要求你不能住在里面

I am very happy about Legends Hostel! The staff are amazing, especially Kirby (i hope i got the name right). The location is good, just five minutes away from the train station, bout 25 minutes away from the colosseum. And the kitchen is well equipped too. Will definitely recommend it to friends.

The best thing about this hostel was that it was right next to Termini train station. The atmosphere was quiet. Staff was friendly, but not overly helpful. The location was in a quiet part of town, which was a little sketchy. My friend and I were followed home and approached a few times, but making it to the hostel at night wasn't too much of a hassle. Definitely not the best I've stayed in, but not the worst either.

Legends was nice and in a good location. The staff were fairly friendly. Only negative is the 10:00am lockout

Convenient location. Breakfast not too convenient as they do not open til 8am. Tours start at 8am and they wouldn't let you get a croissant to go. Hostel desk staff not too friendly or helpful with information. Great room and roommates.

We had a little trouble finding the place since we got there at night time and they did not have any large sign on the door, just a little gold plate under a doorbell on a building that had 10 other doorbells. Once we found it everything was really great though. The place got cleaned once a day and they did a really good job.

They have 2 buildings, and there are kitchen in just one. So i needed to go to the other building every time. But in general, it's an excellent place. Nothing to complain.

It is well located, but the hostel is really small. The rooms are ok, clean and have space, but the shower was horrible! They should fixe it!

If you go to Legends, then try to get a bed in the annex building. It will be more quiet.

Great staff, very welcoming and accommodating. Nice rooms, very clean and a nice ensuite bathroom One problem: one locker was broken in the room and all of the others occupied. The hostel didn't have any type of luggage room; however, the staff allowed me store a bag behind the desk. Good stay overall.

• 27th Mar 2014