Legends Reviews

Via Curtatone 12, Rome, Italy

Very good stay. Convenient and clean.

The rooms were fine. My daughter and I noticed that the keys that fit our lockers were interchangeable. We tried other lockers to see how much of a problem this was, but our two appeared to be the only two that shared a common key. The biggest problem was the bathrooms. They were dirty

Thank you for choosing to stay with us. We apologize that your padlock didn't fit our lockers well, but, all of our lockers are customized to fit all padlocks.

Very good hostel! Everything was clean and in good shape. I stayed at the other building, close to the kitchen, what was very convenient because they have a free simple breakfast (coffee and croissants) and there is free pizza at night! The staff was very friendly and helpful, giving tips for things to do, which bus to take, etc. And it is convenienty located very close to termini station.

The staff was very helpful and attentive!

• 1st Jun 2014

Awesome place, lovely staff, great location in the center of the city. Would definitely recommend this place to anyone looking to meet people and be welcomed by a great, sweet, staff team.

The location of this hostel is great, because you're right near Termini with all its bus and metro lines. It would be hard to get lost on your back after a day of traveling. There are some beggars on the street since it's so close to the train station, but I never felt unsafe as there are lots of crowded restaurants open late in that area as well; definitely not abandoned. The staff was pleasant and the breakfast pastries were quite extensive and delicious. WiFi was decent.

Staff here are the best

One of the best hostels I've ever stayed in! Great Location only 5 min from Termini, very friendly and helpful staff and awesome breakfast with crossaint and coffee and the free pizza was delicious!! Would definitely stay here again!

The location wasn't too bad. It was a pretty quiet neighbourhood. Wifi wasn't as bad as many said in the annex building and I kind of enjoyed staying just next to the kitchen sans the noise.... =P

Comfortable, warm atmosphere, clean...was only here for one night but I have no complaints. For me it was good because it was close to Termini but even for one night I was very happy to be here.

Loved that Legends was in a quiet neighborhood, and so close to the central train station (5 min) The free pizza made it easy to meet everyone. Kind of. awkward that it was in 2 different buildings. Very close to the Main Street. The manager was fun and took us out to explore the night life. The sugary pastries for breakfast got a little old after a few days, but hey, free breakfast.

Lockers and ensuite clean bathrooms. One of the ladies working there was so cute and sweet, definitely a homey feeling to the hostel. Provide wine and pizza every night. People staying there was really friendly too. Only complaint was the WiFi was sometimes iffy.

Great place! The wifi was awesome and the bedrooms were really spacious and great bathrooms Location is perfect, super easy to get around the city. the pizza party was perfect. The staff were all beyond pleasant and helpful except for one We think his name was ben... We spoke with him on the phone before arrival and one night at the hostel. Both times with fairly urgent matters he didn't try to help and told us talk to someone else in the morning because he had no idea. very frustrating.

• 18th May 2014

This hostel was okay. Arrived early and was able to store my luggage, however it was not locked up. The cleanliness of was questionable, bed sheets seemed kind of dirty. Pastries for breakfast in the morning were awesome, and the pizza at night was pretty good (believe it was leftovers from pizza place next door). Hot water was broken two nights. Location was pretty good, right next to main train station and accessible to anywhere in the city.

• 18th May 2014

Location was ok. There was confusion over which was my bed which led to my pjs being lost. Although the staff did look into it, it was only after inhad asked them multiple times.

Loved that place. The personnel is globaly really nice (and funny), the place is clean and secured.

• 16th May 2014

Great Hostal!

Frindly staff and helpfull. And the hostel cleanliness was excelent. Room and the toilet are clean..just the bed is quite old..i think they need to change the bed. Location are very good close to termini station just walk not less than 10 min. In the evening bit noise because the hostel just close to the bar. But its ok still I can sleep well :) Recomended for solo traveler.

• 15th May 2014
  • Indonesia

good but expansive!

The location was good. Breakfast was really good if u like sweet things. I was very happy to be there.