Legends Reviews

Via Curtatone 12, Rome, Italy

Great place! The wifi was awesome and the bedrooms were really spacious and great bathrooms Location is perfect, super easy to get around the city. the pizza party was perfect. The staff were all beyond pleasant and helpful except for one We think his name was ben... We spoke with him on the phone before arrival and one night at the hostel. Both times with fairly urgent matters he didn't try to help and told us talk to someone else in the morning because he had no idea. very frustrating.

• 18th May 2014

This hostel was okay. Arrived early and was able to store my luggage, however it was not locked up. The cleanliness of was questionable, bed sheets seemed kind of dirty. Pastries for breakfast in the morning were awesome, and the pizza at night was pretty good (believe it was leftovers from pizza place next door). Hot water was broken two nights. Location was pretty good, right next to main train station and accessible to anywhere in the city.

• 18th May 2014

Location was ok. There was confusion over which was my bed which led to my pjs being lost. Although the staff did look into it, it was only after inhad asked them multiple times.

Loved that place. The personnel is globaly really nice (and funny), the place is clean and secured.

• 16th May 2014

Great Hostal!

Frindly staff and helpfull. And the hostel cleanliness was excelent. Room and the toilet are clean..just the bed is quite old..i think they need to change the bed. Location are very good close to termini station just walk not less than 10 min. In the evening bit noise because the hostel just close to the bar. But its ok still I can sleep well :) Recomended for solo traveler.

• 15th May 2014
  • Indonesia

good but expansive!

The location was good. Breakfast was really good if u like sweet things. I was very happy to be there.

I needed a place close to a metro station that is clean and relatively cheap. Did not expect much more. And it was pretty much as I thought it would be. I mean OK.

Location is good. Staff is good. There are two locations in separate buildings where one may be given a bed. For that you have to take your luggage up and down 2 3 floors by a micro size lift. I was charged €35 for booking almost a month in advance and a girl joined my room who was given a bed on the spot for €22! Towels are not included. Breakfast was okay and served at 8 AM, which according to me is late, one looses out on early morning site seeing or breakfast. The toilets stink.

It's a super nice hostel, near of the subway, the staff is very nice people. all in god condition!!

So called breakfast consists of one sweet crossaint and one hot beverage, which are served in a seperate building. The original price of your stay will change during check-out, they will charge you for 2 additional euros as tax money. But rooms were like hotel room and we had our own bathroom which is a plus gor me. But by some chance you might be given a room in a different building than the original one, this building is far away from the Wi-Fi source, which is a huge disadvantage.

Breakfast was in another building, very bad. Far away from city center.

Nice place, good facilities, bit of a sketchy neighbourhood though for women, several of the women I talked to said they felt quite uncomfortable walking around here after dark. Besides that, lovely place.

This hostel is avarage, a bit pricey for what you get tho. There is not a real common area to meet people, but it has a great location close to Termini station (Rome central station). Staff is great and there are lockers.

The location was good, close to the Termini train station. The hostel was clean, with a small kitchen for meals. Free breakfast was provided at the Pizzaria next door, which also offered very good pizza at a good price.

The Hostel did not inform us that there were two separate buildings, which can cause problems when you are traveling in a group. Also, they neglected to give us a key to our other building, leaving us outside in the dark (in a not great neighborhood) for a while trying to figure out how we could even get into the room. When my friend was sick, they really didn't have any suggestions other than go to the emergency room (no clinics or travel doctors). All in all pretty mediocre.

• 21st Apr 2014

I just returned from Rome and had an excellent experience with Legends. Nice place and a friendly staff.

• 19th Apr 2014

All around a good hostel. It's within walking distance from the train station and only about a 15 minute walk to the Spanish steps and other historic sites. I took a Ryanair bus to the airport and it picked up just a block away from the hostel. There are plenty of restaurants and grocery stores close by to the hostel.

Do not stay at this hostel. The staff members were rude and unhelpful. The private lockers were broken, so you couldn't securely and safely keep your belongings in your room. The advertised "breakfast" is simply access to a single croissant (albeit pretty good) and access to a coffee machine. Overall probably the most underwhelming. Hostel experience I have had in my travels throughout Europe. It was really a bummer, and certainly negatively impacted my visit to Rome.

• 18th Apr 2014