Lekkerurlaub Reviews

Graefestrasse 89, Berlin, Germany

Very nice, cosy and quiet hostel with kind and friendy staff. We really liked it here!! Extra plus for making us vegan breakfast even though its not a vegan hostel. We hope to come back here again!

This was a wonderful experience..clean, comfortable and welcoming. The manager was so helpful, and even stayed up until nearly 1 in the morning to help me locate the building. (she even walked down the street to try and find me) totally a great place to stay!

• 11th May 2015

Katherine, the new owner made us very welcome and was very helpful and friendly throughout our stay. The breakfast choices were good, bed was comfortable and it was a good place to stay in Berlin. Very close to the metro and some great restaurants nearby.

Wonderful place to stay. Excellent location, fantastic staff and first of all very quiet.

• 25th Apr 2015
  • Poland

Thank you Lekkerurlaub, for making my stay in Berlin the best possible!

• 21st Apr 2015
  • Norway

Absolutely wonderful place to stay. Nice interior design, great location with cool places to eat and drink very close. Nice area. Homely welcome and chilled vibe. I've already recommended it to a friend who is heading to Berlin soon.

Great place to stay!

Nice thanks!

A lovely B&B in the heart of Kreuzberg, but still in a quiet street. Very nice hosts, great breakfast, a lovely room. We felt right at home.

• 13th Feb 2015

Felt very well from the start and I will definitely come back!

Very nice....thank you very much!

Greate place to stay. Very clean, very good breakfast (and good coffee to). Loved staying here! Will definitely stay there again. Cute rooms, excellent location and the staff/hosts were super nice. Felt more like a boutique hotel than a hostel.

• 18th Jan 2015
  • Norway

One of the finer places we stayed throughout our trip in europe. It isn't fancy nor does it have the best of facilities, but it has what you need and everything works well. We stayed here in the winter months and despite Berlin being so cold, this hostel always had a warm feeling about it and made it very easy to relax and feel as if we were right at home. Couldn't picture a nicer place to stay in BERLIN!

WoW Thank you!

This was by far the best hostel experience that I have ever had. The staff was sooooo nice it was like staying in someone's home (but not it a way that felt intrusive either). The were very relaxed and friendly. I travel with a lot of camera and computer equipment and felt perfectly safe leaving everything in my room during the day. Speaking of the rooms they are all uniquely decorated and adorable! Mine was full of small hidden frogs that I had a blast finding over the course of my week here.

• 16th Jan 2015

It's clean and quiet. I really enjoyed my stay. The breakfast was included. Strong recommend!

• 5th Jan 2015
  • China

Great location and place and staff! Best hostel breakfast EVER! For laid back travellers (mainly couples or travel buddies), and good value for money, a nice place w friendly staff (but still bring earplugs etc). Staff isn't always there so call 10-15min ahead when you're arriving and try to give a good estimate of arrival time when booking (or email them when you know). Only criticism is they need thicker curtains to block street light, but we hung a blanket and all was well. Good times!

• 2nd Jan 2015

It is always good to give a good estimate of arrival time so we can be around..... Thank you very much for the compliments and like to see you again sometime....good times!

We had such a great time staying in Lekkerurlaub! The staff is great, very nice and helpful. The location is also great if. We will definitely go back there the next time we're going to Berlin! Thumbs up

• 31st Dec 2014

You're too kind!thanx

Very nice, cool place. My girlfriend and I loved it. Very nice location since we were able to walk to all the major attractions we wanted to see. Highly recommend it for couples and groups. Had a relaxed atmosphere and the staff were incredibly friendly.

• 29th Dec 2014

An excellent Hostel! Clean and comfortable rooms, our room even had its own sink which is very handy. Shared toilets and showers, always clean and we never had to wait to shower so that worked well too. The beds were great, really comfortable! Staff was excellent, very helpful and we felt very welcome. We also received a lot of help from them since my friends phone got stolen one day when we were out. It was help they weren't obligated to give us, but still did which was really appreciated!

• 28th Dec 2014
  • Sweden

good for one night, warm comfortable bed, cozy cafe area, friendly owner

View all Berlin Bed and Breakfasts