Lekkerurlaub Reviews

Graefestrasse 89, Berlin, Germany

Lovely hostel/B&B with nice cafe. We had room 1 - cute, a little kitsch, with a super comfy bed! It had a slightly clinical feel due to tiled floor/wall and some light came in through the windows at night, but overall was perfect for us. Everything was really clean and plenty of towels provided. Showers great, but could do with a curtain to stop water going on floor. Breakfast was good, plenty of variety. Staff really friendly and helpful. Perfect location. Would definitely go back!

Thank you! This autumn we gonna make our showers more beautifull and less wet ;)

Quirky place,excellent location, metro just round the corner with access to the airport and the whole city.

It is a nice hostel and a small "bio" restaurant, close to a metro station. There are two things I was dissatisfied with: (1) The internet connection. First I couldn't connect and when I finally got connected it lasted for one day and the second day, even though I was able to see the wi-fi, I couldn't connect. This should be "repaired". (2) The breakfast is served from 9 am. I had to leave before 8 am every day so I had to skip the breakfast. That's a pity as it is included in the purchase.

Great and friendly staff, close to the subway to easily get around the city, very clean and totally worth your money.

• 17th Jul 2014

Fantastic location. Friendly helpful staff. Great smoothies.

Thank you very much! Hope we see us again!

Great spot and good aesthetic. The wifi is unreliable though - other than that, great.

Thank you and sorry for the unreliable wifi but we will check it !

We loved our stay at Lekkerurlaub. The breakfast was very tasty. Everything was clean. The staff is really helpful.

• 25th Jun 2014
  • Hungary

Thank you !

Loved the green eggs for breakfast! Would be ideal if the internet was a bit more reliable!

Nice hostel in Berlin Kreuzberg. Staff is friendly and the breakfast (included) is delicious :) You're just a few steps away from the Spree river and some nice cafes. Even though it's kind of weird that you have to go through the cafe/restaurant from the hostel to get to you room and it's first confusing if you have to enter this restaurant or find another entrance, it has its own charme.

Thank you very much for your nice review! Hope to see you again!

The shower could do with some upgrades/repairs, else a very nice place.

View all Berlin Bed and Breakfasts