Lekkerurlaub Reviews

Graefestrasse 89, Berlin, Germany

Had an great stay at Lekkerurlaub. Individually designed rooms, a lovely breakfast and host! Perfect!

Really friendly staff, everything was clean and the rooms were comfortable. It's close to several bars, if that's your thing - otherwise theres a ton of resturants, cafés and sometimes a market. Great place with great location!

• 24th Jun 2015
  • Sweden

Good hostel. Can be a bit noisy if your room is near the road. Very large rooms and breakfast is included, which is a nice bonus. The staff is extremely nice also.

There was one funcioning shower for the whole hostel.

Very nice place. The owner provides great customer service: we checked in past 23:00 (a pre-announced late arrival) and the owner was very nice upon welcoming us. Breakfast was delicious, generous and varied. We were allowed to leave our suitcases past checking out hour, as well as the suitcases of friends joining us prior to checking into our next hotel. The bed was comfortable, the room cozy, and the toilet/shower clean. Very nice hotel, I highly recommend it.

Katherine was a very nice woman, and made us a delicious breakfast every morning. The hostel didn't have much atmosphere because it was pretty small and only private rooms. The location was about a 15 minute train ride from Mitte, but we didn't mind it. The neighborhood is kinda grungy, hipster, so definitely walk around a bit and check out some of the local restaurants for an authentic experience.

Very nice, cosy and quiet hostel with kind and friendy staff. We really liked it here!! Extra plus for making us vegan breakfast even though its not a vegan hostel. We hope to come back here again!

This was a wonderful experience..clean, comfortable and welcoming. The manager was so helpful, and even stayed up until nearly 1 in the morning to help me locate the building. (she even walked down the street to try and find me) totally a great place to stay!

• 11th May 2015

Katherine, the new owner made us very welcome and was very helpful and friendly throughout our stay. The breakfast choices were good, bed was comfortable and it was a good place to stay in Berlin. Very close to the metro and some great restaurants nearby.

Wonderful place to stay. Excellent location, fantastic staff and first of all very quiet.

• 25th Apr 2015
  • Poland

Thank you Lekkerurlaub, for making my stay in Berlin the best possible!

• 21st Apr 2015
  • Norway

Absolutely wonderful place to stay. Nice interior design, great location with cool places to eat and drink very close. Nice area. Homely welcome and chilled vibe. I've already recommended it to a friend who is heading to Berlin soon.

Great place to stay!

Nice thanks!

A lovely B&B in the heart of Kreuzberg, but still in a quiet street. Very nice hosts, great breakfast, a lovely room. We felt right at home.

• 13th Feb 2015

Felt very well from the start and I will definitely come back!

Very nice....thank you very much!

Greate place to stay. Very clean, very good breakfast (and good coffee to). Loved staying here! Will definitely stay there again. Cute rooms, excellent location and the staff/hosts were super nice. Felt more like a boutique hotel than a hostel.

• 18th Jan 2015
  • Norway

One of the finer places we stayed throughout our trip in europe. It isn't fancy nor does it have the best of facilities, but it has what you need and everything works well. We stayed here in the winter months and despite Berlin being so cold, this hostel always had a warm feeling about it and made it very easy to relax and feel as if we were right at home. Couldn't picture a nicer place to stay in BERLIN!

WoW Thank you!

This was by far the best hostel experience that I have ever had. The staff was sooooo nice it was like staying in someone's home (but not it a way that felt intrusive either). The were very relaxed and friendly. I travel with a lot of camera and computer equipment and felt perfectly safe leaving everything in my room during the day. Speaking of the rooms they are all uniquely decorated and adorable! Mine was full of small hidden frogs that I had a blast finding over the course of my week here.

• 16th Jan 2015

It's clean and quiet. I really enjoyed my stay. The breakfast was included. Strong recommend!

• 5th Jan 2015