Lekkerurlaub Reviews

Graefestrasse 89, Berlin, Germany

Lovely hostel/B&B with nice cafe. We had room 1 - cute, a little kitsch, with a super comfy bed! It had a slightly clinical feel due to tiled floor/wall and some light came in through the windows at night, but overall was perfect for us. Everything was really clean and plenty of towels provided. Showers great, but could do with a curtain to stop water going on floor. Breakfast was good, plenty of variety. Staff really friendly and helpful. Perfect location. Would definitely go back!

Thank you! This autumn we gonna make our showers more beautifull and less wet ;)

Quirky place,excellent location, metro just round the corner with access to the airport and the whole city.

It is a nice hostel and a small "bio" restaurant, close to a metro station. There are two things I was dissatisfied with: (1) The internet connection. First I couldn't connect and when I finally got connected it lasted for one day and the second day, even though I was able to see the wi-fi, I couldn't connect. This should be "repaired". (2) The breakfast is served from 9 am. I had to leave before 8 am every day so I had to skip the breakfast. That's a pity as it is included in the purchase.

Great and friendly staff, close to the subway to easily get around the city, very clean and totally worth your money.

• 17th Jul 2014

Fantastic location. Friendly helpful staff. Great smoothies.

Thank you very much! Hope we see us again!

Great spot and good aesthetic. The wifi is unreliable though - other than that, great.

Thank you and sorry for the unreliable wifi but we will check it !

We loved our stay at Lekkerurlaub. The breakfast was very tasty. Everything was clean. The staff is really helpful.

• 25th Jun 2014
  • Hungary

Thank you !

Loved the green eggs for breakfast! Would be ideal if the internet was a bit more reliable!

Nice hostel in Berlin Kreuzberg. Staff is friendly and the breakfast (included) is delicious :) You're just a few steps away from the Spree river and some nice cafes. Even though it's kind of weird that you have to go through the cafe/restaurant from the hostel to get to you room and it's first confusing if you have to enter this restaurant or find another entrance, it has its own charme.

Thank you very much for your nice review! Hope to see you again!

The shower could do with some upgrades/repairs, else a very nice place.

I really enjoyed my stay at Lekkerurlaub.It is a very basic facility,very small and intimate.It is basically a few room behind a cafe.My room did not have a bathroom or toilet but these were available very close by.There was a very good supply of hot water and the showers had excellent pressure,towels were provided.The bed was very comfortable,there was good reading light in the bedroom.The room was heated and was very quiet.I am in my late fifties and would certainly stay here again.

• 3rd Feb 2014

Very nice place to stay. Great breakfast options.

• 4th Nov 2013

Overall nice place to stay, friendly staff, good fresh food, bike rental is handy and easy cycling distance from all the major sights.Not a hostel if you are young and want to meet people/hangout but it is a very nice B&B style place, good for older couples/groups. If you are put in room 5 request to move!!! It is a bed on stilts with ladder to get into it and the bathroom across the room - a long journey at night. I saw into 2 other rooms (2 and 3) and for the same price they were MUCH bigger

First of all, the place is extremely clean! And the staff was very friendly and helpful.

Thank you very much! hope to see you again!!

This little hotel was in the perfect location, was decorated with a simplistic chic style, and was a quiet place to relax after exploring the city. I highly recommend it to anyone.

thank you very much! hope to see you again!

ο χρόνος ήταν πολύ λίγος για να έχω μια καλύτερη εικόνα.

• 30th May 2013
  • Greece
  • Female

Very clean, great location close to transport links, cool unusual decor and the hostess Katharina is lovely! Noisy at night if your room is on the front. Amazing showers! Unfortunately the water got turned off for the whole of one morning by workmen outside (Berlin is built on a swamp so all construction work involves pumping out water). The cafe staff were really nice and tried to find out for us when it would be back on. Would recommend to people wanting a friendly and central stay.

• 9th Apr 2013

Great location in a hip neighbourhood, nice people running the place, cozy atmosphere, clean and quiet, the breakfast was included in the price although it is stated the opposite on hostelworld. We had bathroon just for ourselves because the other room wasn't occupied at that time. However, they should invest in matresses!! On a double bed, we ended up cramped in the middle of the bed in the morning due to poor quality matress.

The place was cheap and the location was right next to an U-bahn station, that's about all the positive I have to say about it. We got a room with a bathroom. The bathroom had been renovated improperly, so that there was no floor drain. Taking a shower resulted in pools of water on the floor, so expect mold and damp air. The matresses were in awful condition. We visited off-season, so it was very peaceful and quiet.

• 4th Feb 2013
  • Finland

Very nice and clean hostel, great location and smiley staff, but... firstly, when you stay at a bed and breakfast you expect breakfast (meaning coffee and sth to eat). They can't charge you for the coffee... And secondly, internet connection is a NECESSARY thing when you're travelling, and the internet connection was the worst I've seen in a while! So, all in all, I'm not 100% pleased with my stay there.

• 28th Jan 2013