Lekkerurlaub Reviews

Graefestrasse 89, Berlin, Germany

We stayed here for three nights over a weekend. A great little B&B with a fantastic breakfast. its within walking distance to explore Kreuzberg and a friendly little shop to sell you beers across the road. If you are looking for a party this is not your place - but if you are partying its nice and quiet to sleep when you get back! If you are checking in late make sure you take your phone to call the number on the door so you can be let in!

Very nice,small hostel in a great location, the staff is friendly and helpful and it is very very clean. Would stay there again!

• 11th Oct 2014

We LOVED Lekkerurlaub! Its location is fantastic; surrounded by bars, cafes and restaurants and has a metro station round the corner. The hostel itself is simply but stylishly designed (think IKEA showroom) and kept immaculately clean. The staff were really friendly and helpful and were there every morning to serve up good coffee. What more to say, it's just a really chilled out, well cared for hostel. We would definitely go back.

• 7th Sep 2014
  • Marioviolets
  • Scotland

Thanx you very much!! We Love too see you again also

The lekkerurlaub-staff is really courteous and child friendly which was important for us staying with a baby. Room 1 was clean and nice furnished. In the early evening it was a little noisy but on weekends in Berlin usually you don't go to bed that early;) Breakfast was also good. We would warmly recommend lekkerurlaub with its special atmosphere and wonderful staff!

Vielen Dank !

I really enjoyed the Lekkerurlaub - the staff particularly! The Hotel is very clean, and the breakfast is excellent, particularly the coffee. It is located right in the middle of Kreuzberg, easy to Access. I would very much stay here again! - Marcus from Australia

Thank you! Hope to see you again one time!

Lovely hostel/B&B with nice cafe. We had room 1 - cute, a little kitsch, with a super comfy bed! It had a slightly clinical feel due to tiled floor/wall and some light came in through the windows at night, but overall was perfect for us. Everything was really clean and plenty of towels provided. Showers great, but could do with a curtain to stop water going on floor. Breakfast was good, plenty of variety. Staff really friendly and helpful. Perfect location. Would definitely go back!

Thank you! This autumn we gonna make our showers more beautifull and less wet ;)

Quirky place,excellent location, metro just round the corner with access to the airport and the whole city.

It is a nice hostel and a small "bio" restaurant, close to a metro station. There are two things I was dissatisfied with: (1) The internet connection. First I couldn't connect and when I finally got connected it lasted for one day and the second day, even though I was able to see the wi-fi, I couldn't connect. This should be "repaired". (2) The breakfast is served from 9 am. I had to leave before 8 am every day so I had to skip the breakfast. That's a pity as it is included in the purchase.

Great and friendly staff, close to the subway to easily get around the city, very clean and totally worth your money.

• 17th Jul 2014

Fantastic location. Friendly helpful staff. Great smoothies.

Thank you very much! Hope we see us again!

Great spot and good aesthetic. The wifi is unreliable though - other than that, great.

Thank you and sorry for the unreliable wifi but we will check it !

We loved our stay at Lekkerurlaub. The breakfast was very tasty. Everything was clean. The staff is really helpful.

• 25th Jun 2014
  • Hungary

Thank you !

Loved the green eggs for breakfast! Would be ideal if the internet was a bit more reliable!

Nice hostel in Berlin Kreuzberg. Staff is friendly and the breakfast (included) is delicious :) You're just a few steps away from the Spree river and some nice cafes. Even though it's kind of weird that you have to go through the cafe/restaurant from the hostel to get to you room and it's first confusing if you have to enter this restaurant or find another entrance, it has its own charme.

Thank you very much for your nice review! Hope to see you again!

The shower could do with some upgrades/repairs, else a very nice place.

I really enjoyed my stay at Lekkerurlaub.It is a very basic facility,very small and intimate.It is basically a few room behind a cafe.My room did not have a bathroom or toilet but these were available very close by.There was a very good supply of hot water and the showers had excellent pressure,towels were provided.The bed was very comfortable,there was good reading light in the bedroom.The room was heated and was very quiet.I am in my late fifties and would certainly stay here again.

• 3rd Feb 2014

Very nice place to stay. Great breakfast options.

• 4th Nov 2013

Overall nice place to stay, friendly staff, good fresh food, bike rental is handy and easy cycling distance from all the major sights.Not a hostel if you are young and want to meet people/hangout but it is a very nice B&B style place, good for older couples/groups. If you are put in room 5 request to move!!! It is a bed on stilts with ladder to get into it and the bathroom across the room - a long journey at night. I saw into 2 other rooms (2 and 3) and for the same price they were MUCH bigger

First of all, the place is extremely clean! And the staff was very friendly and helpful.

Thank you very much! hope to see you again!!

This little hotel was in the perfect location, was decorated with a simplistic chic style, and was a quiet place to relax after exploring the city. I highly recommend it to anyone.

thank you very much! hope to see you again!

View all Berlin Bed and Breakfasts