Lekkerurlaub Reviews

Graefestrasse 89, Berlin, Germany

One of the BEST hostels I ever had..... Thanks for the great time I had in Berlin. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!!

• 6th Jan 2016

My friends and I had such a lovely stay at Lekkerlaub! We were there over the NYE break, and Kathrin was sooooo lovely and helpful. Lekkerlaub has such a relaxed atmosphere, which was perfect. The breakfast was delightful, and the location is great, only 3 min walk from the underground. I really don't have a bad word to say about it, it was just perfect! If we ever return to Berlin, we will definitely stay here! :) xo

• 31st Dec 2015

It was great to have our own rooms. Everything was clean and comfortable. Great location. Thanks for a great stay!

I didn't like about the shower has no curtains. I felt a little uncomfortable.

We had a wonderful stay! The location is great, the hostel is very clean.

• 27th Nov 2015

I really enjoyed my stay here. Everyone I met was very nice and friendly and I had a really good time. It was a little difficult to get from the airport because I had never been to Berlin so the only thing I would add would be to put more specific directions on the "maps and directions" part on the hostelworld site. I would definitely recommend this hostel to my friends! Thank you so much for everything.

The host was very friendly and helpful. The atmosphere is really great!

Had a great stay iver 2 night's here. The area is grgreat and - lots of good restaurants, cafes and bars walking or a short u-bahn ride away. I had a private single room which was perfect ffor.my.needs. bed was very comfy and the room nice and warm. The breakfast was a nice and welcome touch. Great coffee. The lady who runs the hostel (sorry, I forget names) is super friendly and accomodating. highly recommended fofor the price.

Very good place and location : clean : the lady attending the place was really sweet : even lend us an umbrella :)

• 13th Oct 2015
  • Mexico

Awesome little place in a rad little neighbourhood. Will definitely come back next time I'm in Berlin

Great value, great location, great staff. I loved having my own huge single room for such a good price in a neighborhood I love. It was just as nice as staying in a hotel.

• 3rd Oct 2015

We really love our experience in Kreuzberg, Kathrin was super nice & kind. Rooms and toilettes are clean (I just suggest a more powerful fan in the bathroom ;-) ), breakfast was good and variegated. nearby you can find a lot of pubs and club for a very enjoyable night-life. Thank you Lekkerurlaub

Most enjoyable. Hostess Katrin is bubbly and ever helpful. She sometimes adds exotic treats from the nearby Turkish market to the breakfast buffet. When we mentioned that we were having difficulty with the wifi, she IMMEDIATELY went out, bought a new router, and got expert help installing it. The Kreuzberg location is lovely and convenient. This was easily our best hostel experience of the trip.

• 20th Sep 2015
  • Couple, 41+

Katherine was a great host and very trusting and amenable and allowing for late arrivals due to train cancellations etc... 1 idea would be to have a black out blind for room 5 as the courtyard has an automatic light when people are outside ... i personally prefer a dark room this one briefly became blazed in light. Would i stay there again? Yes

• 10th Sep 2015

Clean, comfortable, great host. Very happy with the stay.

Katherine was great! She made us feel at home and she always worried about our stay. She is a good host and very helpful!

A tasteful Hostel-esque B&B perfect for solo travelers, couples, & small groups who want to spend time in Kreuzberg without the messy city centre hostel experience. Good quality healthy breakfast and plenty of funky cafes and bars nearby. Katryn is a fantastic host too - very welcoming. Can't really fault the place. A & M.

• 17th Aug 2015

Awesome experience in Berlin! Our host Kathrin was super attentive and helpful as was her staff there particularly with the great included breakfast. Clean rooms and facilities, perfect location in kreuzberg neighborhood very close to lots of bars, restaurants and metro. Strong value for price, would absolutely stay here again!

• 31st Jul 2015

This was my second stay in 2 months as we were impressed the first time we stayed. Catherine had added more decor touches which made it even more cosy. She deserves all the excellent reviews she gets.

• 29th Jul 2015
  • Couple, 41+

Catherine did an amazing job hosting us in this hostel/bnb, this place has a very homely and welcoming vibe. We stayed in a cutely decorated room, and despite arriving late in the morning our room was ready. In a great spot in the heart of trendy Kreuzberg, there's countless places to eat and drink within walking distance, and very close to trains right into the centre of Berlin and anywhere else really. Not too many rooms so the WiFi was fast. Easily the best accommodation of our trip so far!

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5