Lekkerurlaub Reviews

Graefestrasse 89, Berlin, Germany

I really enjoyed my stay at Lekkerurlaub.It is a very basic facility,very small and intimate.It is basically a few room behind a cafe.My room did not have a bathroom or toilet but these were available very close by.There was a very good supply of hot water and the showers had excellent pressure,towels were provided.The bed was very comfortable,there was good reading light in the bedroom.The room was heated and was very quiet.I am in my late fifties and would certainly stay here again.

• 3rd Feb 2014

Very nice place to stay. Great breakfast options.

• 4th Nov 2013

Overall nice place to stay, friendly staff, good fresh food, bike rental is handy and easy cycling distance from all the major sights.Not a hostel if you are young and want to meet people/hangout but it is a very nice B&B style place, good for older couples/groups. If you are put in room 5 request to move!!! It is a bed on stilts with ladder to get into it and the bathroom across the room - a long journey at night. I saw into 2 other rooms (2 and 3) and for the same price they were MUCH bigger

First of all, the place is extremely clean! And the staff was very friendly and helpful.

Thank you very much! hope to see you again!!

This little hotel was in the perfect location, was decorated with a simplistic chic style, and was a quiet place to relax after exploring the city. I highly recommend it to anyone.

thank you very much! hope to see you again!

ο χρόνος ήταν πολύ λίγος για να έχω μια καλύτερη εικόνα.

• 30th May 2013
  • Greece
  • Female

Very clean, great location close to transport links, cool unusual decor and the hostess Katharina is lovely! Noisy at night if your room is on the front. Amazing showers! Unfortunately the water got turned off for the whole of one morning by workmen outside (Berlin is built on a swamp so all construction work involves pumping out water). The cafe staff were really nice and tried to find out for us when it would be back on. Would recommend to people wanting a friendly and central stay.

• 9th Apr 2013

Great location in a hip neighbourhood, nice people running the place, cozy atmosphere, clean and quiet, the breakfast was included in the price although it is stated the opposite on hostelworld. We had bathroon just for ourselves because the other room wasn't occupied at that time. However, they should invest in matresses!! On a double bed, we ended up cramped in the middle of the bed in the morning due to poor quality matress.

The place was cheap and the location was right next to an U-bahn station, that's about all the positive I have to say about it. We got a room with a bathroom. The bathroom had been renovated improperly, so that there was no floor drain. Taking a shower resulted in pools of water on the floor, so expect mold and damp air. The matresses were in awful condition. We visited off-season, so it was very peaceful and quiet.

• 4th Feb 2013
  • Finland

Very nice and clean hostel, great location and smiley staff, but... firstly, when you stay at a bed and breakfast you expect breakfast (meaning coffee and sth to eat). They can't charge you for the coffee... And secondly, internet connection is a NECESSARY thing when you're travelling, and the internet connection was the worst I've seen in a while! So, all in all, I'm not 100% pleased with my stay there.

• 28th Jan 2013
  • Greece

I liked it a lot. The staff is really friendly and comprehensive with your needs; they are also in a very nice mood.

We have really enjoyed our stay at LekkerUrlaub! The place is so cosy and the staff very nic, they make great coffees and cakes :)

• 7th Dec 2012

It was great. It's a nice little place. Around the corner from the ubahn, and there is a lidl too. The location is great for going out. I was really pleased.

• 29th Oct 2012
  • Scotland

I loved my room (no 5). It was small but clean and cosy and the high bed fantastic. The staff was very friendly and helpful. Breakfast was freshly made and just to my taste and I felt very much at home. Thanks for a nice stay. I will definitely recommend Lekkerurlaub to people who are going to Berlin :-)

• 26th Sep 2012
  • Denmark

I really enjoyed the stay, thank you. The only thing I was a bit worried about was wether someone would enter the shower while I was there. :) Have a nice autumn!

• 3rd Sep 2012
  • Finland

Thank you for the tip! We will change it as soon as possible! We wish you also a nice autumn :)

If you don't mind that it's a bit pricey, the location on Graefenstrasse is the best. The street itself has several must-eat places, and it's close to Kotti and all the Kreuzberg action. The rooms are nice, and has a better feeling than your avarage hostel. Staff are extremly helpful, and the small included breakfast was just about right. At this place your urlaub will defenatly be lekker!

I really liked this hostel, and thought it had so much character and a great atmosphere. The set up was unique but I liked it. My room was really clean and it was lovely to arrive there, it felt homely and comfortable.

they told us breakfast is included in the (for berlin very high price). but after we took our breakfast on the next day, we had to pay for it!! so we were a little bit pissed off, not only because they gave us wrong information but also because the breakfast was very poor and expensive...

• 27th Apr 2012
  • Austria

We are very sorry that our staff told you that breakfast is included...... but no where on the hostelworld site we wrote something about breakfast! And we think our breakfast is really not expensive....the cheapest one is €3,50 and the most expensive one €8,50 but that one is including juice and coffee also??

View all Berlin Bed and Breakfasts