Leme House Reviews

Ladeira Ari Barroso 36, Leme, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

Good Place, nice guys!

• 13th Sep 2013

I really enjoyed my stay in Leme house! I would definitely recommend it for bag-packers or tourists willing to visit Rio: it's close from the beach, and the lovely Avenida Atlantica. Plus, the location is really nice; favela Babylonia is lively, safe and friendly place ! Most of all, the staff is welcoming, warmthfull, and they will always make sure you're having a good time here in Leme. I would come back without an hesitation ;-)

• 24th Jul 2013

Thanks a lot!

Leme House is not just an hostel, you feel at home there ! It's located in a very "pittoresque" part of Rio, you have cheap restaurants everywhere and the atmosphere is excellent ! Safe, fun and caipirinhas are the good words to qualify the Leme House ! I recommand to everyone !

They don't only sell rooms here, they sell experience ! Free hugs, caipirinha lessons and caipirinhas are a common occurrence in leme house! If you want to get a Brazilian body, it is also the place to go: the Morro is a free exercise machine! D and M are perfect hosts and will make you discover the secrets of the Carioca Life!

• 24th Jul 2013

Try harder!

• 19th Jul 2013

The staff is great, really nice guys. At first sight the neighborhood seems a bit scary but nothing ever happened to me. It has only the very basic stuff but it is clean.

• 27th Jun 2013
  • Mexico

Owner: Daniel was an awesome guy, which I will miss all off my life because he was so nice and helpful, I really wish all of the hostels was like this. Thanks you for Daniel for perfect staying! Next time im there, I will not probably but for sure visit there because of him, he is just aweseome. And the rooms he has are just priceless! its like being home but in another country;

View all Rio de Janeiro Hostels