Lemon House Reviews

Jalan Pelabuhan, Gang Melanting 5, Padang Bai, Indonesia

A very good hostel and value for money on a such a hidden paradise in Bali. I feel very well accommodated on my first solo trip and my first time in Bali.

• 18th Apr 2014
  • Philippines

The hostel is located on a cliff, It is quite hard to get there but it has very nice views. The staff is really nice and helpful.

very nice stay, staff so kind and friendly, good vibes in the house and amazing breakfast! The only bad thing is to climb all the stairs to reach the guesthouse, but it worth it!

• 10th Apr 2014

Very clean and the beds are comfortable. A very quiet place, there is only one dorm of four beds, the others are private rooms. I liked the small place atmosphere, although someone could find it too quiet. It's quite hot in the dorm but they have extra fans if you ask for it. Lovely staff, they are so cute and friendly!

The location of the homestay is good, close to the centre i and to a beautiful beach ( 15 minutes walking ). The rooms are simple( overpriced) but nice and there is a beautiful view from the terrace.It was a strange that, apart from our arrival and breakfast time, the guests were totally alone in the house...No staff for any need. We had booked with hostel world and as I changed my booking from a cheaper room to a more expensive one they considered my account as a penalty! breakfast is poor.

The hostel itself was great - looked nice and had great views. The staff were superb and the breakfast was great! The room we had was very basic, with poor ventilation and no real window. We found hairs in the bed, suggesting the sheets had not been changed. The walk up to the hostel goes down a dirty alleyway, which is a bit off putting. But it is very close to the great nearby beach and not far at all from the centre of town.

Stayed two nights in the dorm. Staff were very friendly and everything was clean. Great view from the balcony. Would stay again!