Lemon Spirit Hostel Reviews

Rua Cupertino Dur�o #56, Leblon, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

The staff and people at the hostel were amazing. The only problem was the internet. It was inconsistent at best on my computer and didn't work at all on my iPad. The location is right near a beach and bus stops so its a good place to be.

• 18th Jun 2015

The rooms are a bit cramped but worked out just fine. The bathrooms are nice and plenty of them. The Bar downstairs is fun at night with the patio to hang out.

All good. The only one bad thing was one of the attendance girl, the brown one with long hair, was very uncomfortable to talk to her, serious and really discusting. The rest all good.

• 12th Jun 2015
  • Chile

Amazing hostel with a great atmosphere and the best staff you'll ever meet!

• 12th Jun 2015

This is a very well equipped, clean, professionally run hostel very close to Leblon beach. Not to much going on around Leblon at night but it is a nice safe area, and the hostel does have a good bar. Just keep in mind this is a big hostel and thus lacks the homey feel, they squeeze in beds to the roms, and some of the staff members didn't seem to be interested in the guests. But it is organized and clean and some staff are very friendly and helpful.

Excellent hostel, they deserve their Hoscar. Only one small thing which they might improve on is having a place to dry beach towels and shorts outside of the bedrooms. Apart from this they do everything right!

Extremely good located. The room was a litle bit noisy and the bed wasn't so confortable.

Staying at Lemon Spirit was so amazing. Along with it being extremely clean, the staff really made the experience one to remember. I would highly recommend this hostel to anyone in the rio area.

• 24th May 2015

I really enjoyed my stay! It's super clean, the rooms have aircon, the staff are really helpful and there's something to do every night. I would definitely stay again

Ecxelent hostel. Best Hostel ever. I would never stay in other hostel when in Rio. Thanks Lemon Team.

One of the best experiences I've had in my life. I loved that the hostel is just 1 block away from the beach, in a very fancy neighborhood where there are a lot of restaurants and famous bars to go. The staff is great, I made very good friends and I would definitely recommend this place :). I only need to comment about the taxi to the airport. The taxi driver was a douchebag, the cost was 70R but he insisted it was 80R and would not change his mind so please, take it into account :).

• 5th May 2015
  • Mexico

I wish I could give MORE than Excellent for this hostel. I had the BEST time here with the very best people. I would go back in a heartbeat if I could - the hostel was clean, super friendly and excellently located. I miss it heaps!

Nice hostel but the wifi is terrible and it's too loud in the rooms.

Great hostel, great rooms, good showers, good brekkie. One of the guys on staff wasnt as good as the other, it was like we were annoying him, the one on nights. But the other - the one the morning shift until like 3pm was awesome and helped my friend with her flights and even called the airline to help resolve a problem! Above and beyond!

It is a little too pricy during the weekend but it's definitely a good hostel. Located right next to Leblon beach but far away from the lapa area (45 reals approx). Breakfast is good and rooms are not overcrowded. Staff could smile a little more!

Great hostel, really knowledgable and friendly staff. Perfect place to be.

Excellent location, clean and extremely friendly!

• 14th Apr 2015

Nice Hostel but a bit more likely a Flashpacker. If you like some comfort, Lemon Tree will be your best bet. If you're a bit more the alternative-traveller-type, you probably won't like it that much. Good value for money and really walking distance to the beach.

Everything was excellent, the staff, the location, the room, all very good! I truly recomend this hostel!

Awesome hostel in one of the best neighborhoods in Rio! Traveled by myself for a long weekend, and the staff was super helpful in coordinating tours, restaurant recommendations, etc. Not the most social hostel I've ever stayed in, but still pretty easy to meet people at the bar. By far the best Wi-Fi I've ever had at a hostel too, big plus! Excellent location if you're looking to spend time on the beach. Get breakfast or grab an Acai from Big Poli's on the corner if you know what's good for you!

• 3rd Apr 2015