Lemon Spirit Hostel Reviews

Rua Cupertino Dur�o #56, Leblon, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

I really enjoyed my stay! It's super clean, the rooms have aircon, the staff are really helpful and there's something to do every night. I would definitely stay again

Ecxelent hostel. Best Hostel ever. I would never stay in other hostel when in Rio. Thanks Lemon Team.

One of the best experiences I've had in my life. I loved that the hostel is just 1 block away from the beach, in a very fancy neighborhood where there are a lot of restaurants and famous bars to go. The staff is great, I made very good friends and I would definitely recommend this place :). I only need to comment about the taxi to the airport. The taxi driver was a douchebag, the cost was 70R but he insisted it was 80R and would not change his mind so please, take it into account :).

• 5th May 2015
  • Mexico

I wish I could give MORE than Excellent for this hostel. I had the BEST time here with the very best people. I would go back in a heartbeat if I could - the hostel was clean, super friendly and excellently located. I miss it heaps!

Nice hostel but the wifi is terrible and it's too loud in the rooms.

Great hostel, great rooms, good showers, good brekkie. One of the guys on staff wasnt as good as the other, it was like we were annoying him, the one on nights. But the other - the one the morning shift until like 3pm was awesome and helped my friend with her flights and even called the airline to help resolve a problem! Above and beyond!

It is a little too pricy during the weekend but it's definitely a good hostel. Located right next to Leblon beach but far away from the lapa area (45 reals approx). Breakfast is good and rooms are not overcrowded. Staff could smile a little more!

Great hostel, really knowledgable and friendly staff. Perfect place to be.

Excellent location, clean and extremely friendly!

• 14th Apr 2015

Nice Hostel but a bit more likely a Flashpacker. If you like some comfort, Lemon Tree will be your best bet. If you're a bit more the alternative-traveller-type, you probably won't like it that much. Good value for money and really walking distance to the beach.

Everything was excellent, the staff, the location, the room, all very good! I truly recomend this hostel!

Awesome hostel in one of the best neighborhoods in Rio! Traveled by myself for a long weekend, and the staff was super helpful in coordinating tours, restaurant recommendations, etc. Not the most social hostel I've ever stayed in, but still pretty easy to meet people at the bar. By far the best Wi-Fi I've ever had at a hostel too, big plus! Excellent location if you're looking to spend time on the beach. Get breakfast or grab an Acai from Big Poli's on the corner if you know what's good for you!

• 3rd Apr 2015

The Lemon Spirt is back to it's golden times... the hostel is clean, has good atmosphere... the social area does it's job. I had a good time there !

Great hostel in a great location & very clean. Everything was great but felt like the staff could be a bit less serious and interact with the guest more. The best person there was Rodrigo he was always happy and smiling and interacting with everyone. I also didn't like that if you wanted a blanket you had to pay for it. Towels I understand but blankets?

We really enjoyed our stay in the Lemon Spirit Hostel :) the atmosphere there was awesome, the bar in the evening, the people hanging around together ... even the staff would ask everybody in a such adorable way to join in. The reccommendations from the staff were always great ... made our stay in Rio just perfect! Would always come back if ever returning to Rio!!!

This is an amazing Hostel and I can recommend every backpacker to stay there!! Great atmosphere and a very nice and supportive staff! Thanks to Rodrigo and his colleagues :)

I told you before hostelworld - this place is the bomb!

Great hostel! Cleaned very frequently. Excellent location in Leblon.

We had a nice stay there. Atmosphere was okay, but not more than that. Internet was not working well at all. Otherwise a nice place to stay. A lot of bathrooms and showers which was great.

Internet was not working very well. A lot if bathrooms and showers for each room which was great. Good breakfast.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4