Lemon Spirit Hostel Reviews

Rua Cupertino Dur�o #56, Leblon, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

The location couldnt have been more perfect! Leblon beach is one of the nicest beach in Rio and very safe even at night time. One block to the beach and two blocks from a main street opposite of the beach you can walk for practically any shopping, grocery store, popcorn, snacks and whatever. I recommend walking to Main Metro stop Gen Osorio because its a fabulous walk to a HUGE outdoor market to get the freshest fruits and veggies to munch on during the day. Staff is great facilities were great

Stayed at private ensuite for one night. Fantastic atmosphere where we found many good friends. We continued to visit the hostel after we left to hang out with the guests we befriended. Staff is extremely friendly and outgoing, going out with the guests which is extremely helpful. Cannot speak much to the cleanliness and facilities because of our brief stay but seemed standard. Great breakfast spread.

I really enjoyed my stay here. Nice staff, good people to meet in the hostel. We went out a couple of times with a group, good fun. Not all showers are good, but everything is clean. The kitchen could be a bit bigger. Thanks so much for this awesome stay!

Great hostel. Really clean, nice bathrooms, good atmosphere and great location. Wouldn't hesitate to recommend it.

Bed bugs...

Very safe and good location. Near the beach, bus stations, restaurants and shopping area. The organized tour packages are great! Pretty cool ambiance.

Good clean hostel, With great staff and very close to Leblon beach.. Would def recommend staying here👍

A really great hostel in a superb location. Staff are awesome and incredibly helpful. Good facilities including a decent kitchen and lots of bathrooms. Would recommend!

Very good hostel great location and equipment. missing more afternoon activities within the hostel

Book a full room for more privacy

• 15th Sep 2014

I loved it!! It's everything working and very beautiful! Besides the staff is Very helpful.

excellent location due to bar and location. bathrooms are a bit old but do the job. security is v good with card system. staff always there to help

I had a very good stay at Lemon spirit. Very good atmosphere with helpful and engaging staff. Location is perfect. You can join many activities and I would personally recommend the 1 day trip to Ilha Grande. Hostel is clean, breakfast is nice so overall I would recommend. You will enjoy your time in Rio at Lemon spirit

The best hostel in Rio!

One of the best hostels I've stayed in! One block from the beach, in a very nice and safe area of Rio. Individual bathroom/toilets, big lockers in the rooms and computers available to use. The staff are all friendly and fun to hang out with. Has a great atmosphere with lots of people from around the world. Awesome experience - will definitely come back to Lemon Spirit!

• 6th Sep 2014

Best hostel I've been to. Staff are the best. Great common area for meeting people

The rooms are very small. There is no need to have a bathroom inside the room since they do not have hot water and you can use those in the outside the room that have hot water. The space that the bathroom occupies in the rooms can be used for more space in the rooms.

Very nice hostel, I would like to stay there every time I visit rio de Janeiro :-) totally recommended

Excellent location! 1 block from the beach. Extremely safe part of town with bars/restaurants nearby. The reception staff here are amazing and will make you feel at home. All 3 nights we had here were quite lively with lots of drinking which was exactly what we wanted! Good international crowd!

The staff was very friendly and welcoming. Place was generally clean and satisfactory. Great location 1 block from beach. There are other hostels in nearby neighborhoods that are 50% of the cost, but I'm happy I stayed here :)

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4