Lemon Spirit Hostel Reviews

Rua Cupertino Dur�o #56, Leblon, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

We had a great time at lemon spirit! Leblon is very nice, the hostel is literally 2 min away from the beach and you can easily take buses or taxis to Rio's main sights and going out places. The facilities are clean and convenient, the common areas are very cool but the room are quite small and missing some bed stands or shelves to put your stuff. The beds are very comfortable though. The staff was my favourite thing about the hostel: they were super helpful, and fun and easygoing!

Great hoste, very very clean, brilliant room sizes, absolutely loved my time here, just wish the guy on front desk was a bit more friendly he seemed very grumpy all the time and not very helpful!

Great vibrant place near the beach. The main area is a great meeting place as well, and activities arranged by the hostel are nice. Some staff members could be a bit more proactive with a smile, but when you'll ask them something they will help you. Dorms are basic, but good, have lockers in the room and in some main areas as well. Ladies are cleaning all day. Unfortunately for myself I got bed bugs during my stay .....

Truly a great hostel in a terrific location. The atmosphere was very good as well, I have probably stayed in 50 different hostels yet I have never met as many fellow travellers as here.

Great hostel in a great area. The staff are great, facilites were good and clean and the location is amazing. 1-2 blocks from the beach!

Thank you to Rodrigo and Thiago for making our stay at Lemon Spirit so enjoyable!! Thiago makes the best Caprihinas EVER, and Rodrigo was super nice and helpful! Facilities are clean and well maintained and rooms are secure.

Awesome little hostel great place for single travel with a great vibe and awesome staff

Great location and great hostel overall. I'll stay there next time I'm in Rio de Janeiro, whenever that may be.

One block away from the beach, close to shops, tours provided by the hostel, information for parties everyday of the week, the bar was open everyday, and a fresh breakfast. It's an excellent hostel. My stay here was very enjoyable, the common areas are cosy so it's easy to meet people. While not all reception staff are welcoming, Rodrigo and Thiago with their friendly disposition more than make up for it! Highly recommended!

Great hostel. Good atmosphere, nice staff, lots of activities and location very close to the beach.

Friendly and helpful staff, nice breakfast, neat rooms and toilets. Location is perfect! I definitely recommend it to everyone.

• 23rd Oct 2014

The location couldnt have been more perfect! Leblon beach is one of the nicest beach in Rio and very safe even at night time. One block to the beach and two blocks from a main street opposite of the beach you can walk for practically any shopping, grocery store, popcorn, snacks and whatever. I recommend walking to Main Metro stop Gen Osorio because its a fabulous walk to a HUGE outdoor market to get the freshest fruits and veggies to munch on during the day. Staff is great facilities were great

Stayed at private ensuite for one night. Fantastic atmosphere where we found many good friends. We continued to visit the hostel after we left to hang out with the guests we befriended. Staff is extremely friendly and outgoing, going out with the guests which is extremely helpful. Cannot speak much to the cleanliness and facilities because of our brief stay but seemed standard. Great breakfast spread.

I really enjoyed my stay here. Nice staff, good people to meet in the hostel. We went out a couple of times with a group, good fun. Not all showers are good, but everything is clean. The kitchen could be a bit bigger. Thanks so much for this awesome stay!

Great hostel. Really clean, nice bathrooms, good atmosphere and great location. Wouldn't hesitate to recommend it.

Bed bugs...

Very safe and good location. Near the beach, bus stations, restaurants and shopping area. The organized tour packages are great! Pretty cool ambiance.

Good clean hostel, With great staff and very close to Leblon beach.. Would def recommend staying here👍

A really great hostel in a superb location. Staff are awesome and incredibly helpful. Good facilities including a decent kitchen and lots of bathrooms. Would recommend!

Very good hostel great location and equipment. missing more afternoon activities within the hostel

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4