Lemon Spirit Hostel Reviews

Rua Cupertino Dur�o #56, Leblon, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

best hostel I've ever been to! the staff is awesome, party every night (if you want to) and it's only 5 min to the beach!

Absolutely wonderul place to stay. Some of the hostel workers could have been a little nicer, but everyone else was absolutely wonderful. Great location, a block away from the beach, near public transportation outlets and two blocks away from main shopping/food areas. Worth the stay!

it has been a wonderfull experience... i was there for a little while and it turned into my second home were i felt safe, happy, and met a lot of really nice people. the place was great. well located. good rooms, lobby, everything i really enjoyed my time there and will come back pretty soon :)

Only suggestion I would make is to add indivual lights for each bed in the dorm rooms, as the price is high for a hostel.

I highly recommend Lemon Spirit! I made great friends from everywhere, there's a good energy in the hostel, location is great, close to the beach and restaurants, safe area and helpful staff. And also you can have a caipirinha for free on the joining day! :)

Good hostel but most of the staff weren't very friendly.

The staff and people at the hostel were amazing. The only problem was the internet. It was inconsistent at best on my computer and didn't work at all on my iPad. The location is right near a beach and bus stops so its a good place to be.

The rooms are a bit cramped but worked out just fine. The bathrooms are nice and plenty of them. The Bar downstairs is fun at night with the patio to hang out.

All good. The only one bad thing was one of the attendance girl, the brown one with long hair, was very uncomfortable to talk to her, serious and really discusting. The rest all good.

• 12th Jun 2015
  • Chile

Amazing hostel with a great atmosphere and the best staff you'll ever meet!

• 12th Jun 2015

This is a very well equipped, clean, professionally run hostel very close to Leblon beach. Not to much going on around Leblon at night but it is a nice safe area, and the hostel does have a good bar. Just keep in mind this is a big hostel and thus lacks the homey feel, they squeeze in beds to the roms, and some of the staff members didn't seem to be interested in the guests. But it is organized and clean and some staff are very friendly and helpful.

good hostel and location , lots of staff always cleaning , the front desk people didn't seem to know much about what there was to do in the area , glad i had already been in Rio at another hostel or i would have been a little lost. i dont know if it was just the luck of the crowd or the layout but didn't feel very social while i was there . of the three hostels i stayed at while in Rio this was my least favorite , but still a very nice and clean hostel

Excellent hostel, they deserve their Hoscar. Only one small thing which they might improve on is having a place to dry beach towels and shorts outside of the bedrooms. Apart from this they do everything right!

Great hostel in a great area of Rio. We hadn't heard of the area of Leblon, but we were so glad we stayed here! A 5 minute walk from the beach which was always very quiet and not as hectic as the Copacobana Beach just down the road. Beds were comfy, great breakfast and the staff were all really helpful. We felt very safe in this area.

Extremely good located. The room was a litle bit noisy and the bed wasn't so confortable.

LOVED this hostel. One of the best hostels I've ever stayed in and I've done my fair share of travelling. The bathroom facilities are clean and regularly cleaned. Best thing about the hostel is the staff. Extremely helpful and they quickly become more like friends. They will mingle with you and encourage people to mingle together and will make sure everyone is comfortable and included, most will stay around and drink with you after their shift. The staff really make this place!

Staying at Lemon Spirit was so amazing. Along with it being extremely clean, the staff really made the experience one to remember. I would highly recommend this hostel to anyone in the rio area.

• 24th May 2015

I really enjoyed my stay! It's super clean, the rooms have aircon, the staff are really helpful and there's something to do every night. I would definitely stay again

Ecxelent hostel. Best Hostel ever. I would never stay in other hostel when in Rio. Thanks Lemon Team.

One of the best experiences I've had in my life. I loved that the hostel is just 1 block away from the beach, in a very fancy neighborhood where there are a lot of restaurants and famous bars to go. The staff is great, I made very good friends and I would definitely recommend this place :). I only need to comment about the taxi to the airport. The taxi driver was a douchebag, the cost was 70R but he insisted it was 80R and would not change his mind so please, take it into account :).

• 5th May 2015