Lemon Spirit Hostel

Superb 2170 Total Reviews
9.3
Superb 2170 Total Reviews

9th Aug 2017

This is without a doubt one of--if not the--best hostel I've been to in my life (and I've probably stayed in at least 30). Great location, clean and amazing staff--so accommodating and so helpful (planning tours and with any questions, etc). Nino was particularly awesome. I had such a great time here. I stayed for 5 days this time and will definitely come back. Thank you Lemon Spirit.

• Scotland, Male, 25-30
5th Aug 2017

Great atmosphere, social and lots to do. Helpful staff all round great experienve

• India, Female, 18-24
5th Aug 2017

Excellent for solo travellers -- it is super easy to meet people, and the atmosphere is friendly and welcoming. The staff are all very helpful and nice; Ninon in particular is great. Great social spaces too. The best part is how close to the beach the hostel is and how safe the area is. I can also recommend the one-day Rio sightseeing tour from the hostel. It is good value for money and you are able to tick off all the sights quickly yet without being rushed. Will go back for sure!

• Ireland, Male, 25-30
2nd Aug 2017

Nice outside chill area. Good bathroom and shower facilities. Expensive bar. Very good Breakfast and lovely helpful staff. Quiet area close to beach.

• France, Female, 25-30
23rd Jul 2017

Everything was really nice :) I recommend it !

• Switzerland, Female, 25-30
22nd Jul 2017

Best hostel I've ever been to!! Honestly, this hostel is just incredible.. I'm travelling since 7 months and this is my absolute favourite hostel :) The staff is just amazingly friendly and helpful, the hostel has everything you wish for (great breakfast, lockers even for ur big bag, located in the very safe neighbourhood Leblon, one block away from the beach, great & cheap restaurants around the corner, hostel bar).. But the best is the vibe, it's never been so easy to meet other backpackers :)

• Ireland, Female, 31-40
20th Jul 2017

Excellent hostel. Fantastic location just one block from the beach and tonnes of restaurants and shops. As two girls we felt very safe in this area. Staff are all very helpful and one guy in particular Nino . The room was quite small but it did have a large storage box under the bed. Individual showers and toilets were great with hot showers all the time. The hostel could do with running some events in house for people to get to know each other. But overall great.

• Switzerland, Female, 25-30
  • Globetrotter
16th Jul 2017

One of the best hostels during my stay in Rio, I stayed in a few hostels, but this was def. the best. Really good atmosphere and nice sofas to chill, friendly staff, comfy beds, a lot of toilets and showers, terace, kitchen, super close to beach, metro and bus.

• Brazil, Female, 18-24
14th Jul 2017

I absolutely loved Lemon Spirit Hostel! The room was spacious and comfortable. The individual showers & toilets were clean enough and tidy. The location is very convenient as it's close to the beach, restaurants, supermarkets, and the metro. But what I loved most about it was the atmosphere. I met great people and had great fun going to Lapa. Also, the welcome caipirinha was great and Nino is very friendly. It wasn't my first time in Rio but it was so incredible! I'm definitely coming back asap.

• England, Male, 25-30
12th Jul 2017

Fantastic hostel! I stayed her for about 10 days, and I have zero complaints. One of the best hostel I've stayed in during my time in Brazil. The staff at the reception are gems; always willing to help.