Lemon Spirit Hostel Reviews

Rua Cupertino Dur�o #56, Leblon, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

Very safe and good location. Near the beach, bus stations, restaurants and shopping area. The organized tour packages are great! Pretty cool ambiance.

A really great hostel in a superb location. Staff are awesome and incredibly helpful. Good facilities including a decent kitchen and lots of bathrooms. Would recommend!

Very good hostel great location and equipment. missing more afternoon activities within the hostel

Book a full room for more privacy

• 15th Sep 2014

I loved it!! It's everything working and very beautiful! Besides the staff is Very helpful.

excellent location due to bar and location. bathrooms are a bit old but do the job. security is v good with card system. staff always there to help

I had a very good stay at Lemon spirit. Very good atmosphere with helpful and engaging staff. Location is perfect. You can join many activities and I would personally recommend the 1 day trip to Ilha Grande. Hostel is clean, breakfast is nice so overall I would recommend. You will enjoy your time in Rio at Lemon spirit

The best hostel in Rio!

One of the best hostels I've stayed in! One block from the beach, in a very nice and safe area of Rio. Individual bathroom/toilets, big lockers in the rooms and computers available to use. The staff are all friendly and fun to hang out with. Has a great atmosphere with lots of people from around the world. Awesome experience - will definitely come back to Lemon Spirit!

• 6th Sep 2014

Best hostel I've been to. Staff are the best. Great common area for meeting people

The rooms are very small. There is no need to have a bathroom inside the room since they do not have hot water and you can use those in the outside the room that have hot water. The space that the bathroom occupies in the rooms can be used for more space in the rooms.

Very nice hostel, I would like to stay there every time I visit rio de Janeiro :-) totally recommended

Excellent location! 1 block from the beach. Extremely safe part of town with bars/restaurants nearby. The reception staff here are amazing and will make you feel at home. All 3 nights we had here were quite lively with lots of drinking which was exactly what we wanted! Good international crowd!

The staff was very friendly and welcoming. Place was generally clean and satisfactory. Great location 1 block from beach. There are other hostels in nearby neighborhoods that are 50% of the cost, but I'm happy I stayed here :)

Great time, great people, great hostel!

One of my favourite hostels. Awesome location, a block from the beach. Fantastic food places nearby, and a shopping mall. Rodrigo the bartender will usually take you out to Lapa on a friday night, do not drink the large caiparinas in Lapa unless you are ready to spend the next day in bed! Great breakfasts, clean rooms. One of the front desk guys seemed grumpy until he saw me hungover, then managed a smile. Recommended this hostel to multiple people. Loved it!

Very fun place to stay, especially if you are traveling alone. Lots of easy ways to meet people!

• 12th Aug 2014

One of the best hostels I have stayed in. Rooms were very comfortable, location just off Leblon beach was very nice and felt very safe. Staff, especially the bar staff, were great fun and came out with us in the evening to show us the sights. Really good atmosphere in the hostel and its always busy apparently. We enjoyed it so much we booked an extra 2 nights to stay here .

Best Hostel I have ever been to! Clean, Organzed, Great staff, and room to maneuver

• 5th Aug 2014

Really nice hostel, staff were awesome, nice bar downstairs, and really good comfortable beds for a hostel!

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4