Lemon Spirit Hostel Reviews

Rua Cupertino Dur�o #56, Leblon, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

Truly a great hostel in a terrific location. The atmosphere was very good as well, I have probably stayed in 50 different hostels yet I have never met as many fellow travellers as here.

Great hostel in a great area. The staff are great, facilites were good and clean and the location is amazing. 1-2 blocks from the beach!

Thank you to Rodrigo and Thiago for making our stay at Lemon Spirit so enjoyable!! Thiago makes the best Caprihinas EVER, and Rodrigo was super nice and helpful! Facilities are clean and well maintained and rooms are secure.

Awesome little hostel great place for single travel with a great vibe and awesome staff

Great location and great hostel overall. I'll stay there next time I'm in Rio de Janeiro, whenever that may be.

One block away from the beach, close to shops, tours provided by the hostel, information for parties everyday of the week, the bar was open everyday, and a fresh breakfast. It's an excellent hostel. My stay here was very enjoyable, the common areas are cosy so it's easy to meet people. While not all reception staff are welcoming, Rodrigo and Thiago with their friendly disposition more than make up for it! Highly recommended!

Great hostel. Good atmosphere, nice staff, lots of activities and location very close to the beach.

Friendly and helpful staff, nice breakfast, neat rooms and toilets. Location is perfect! I definitely recommend it to everyone.

• 23rd Oct 2014

The location couldnt have been more perfect! Leblon beach is one of the nicest beach in Rio and very safe even at night time. One block to the beach and two blocks from a main street opposite of the beach you can walk for practically any shopping, grocery store, popcorn, snacks and whatever. I recommend walking to Main Metro stop Gen Osorio because its a fabulous walk to a HUGE outdoor market to get the freshest fruits and veggies to munch on during the day. Staff is great facilities were great

Stayed at private ensuite for one night. Fantastic atmosphere where we found many good friends. We continued to visit the hostel after we left to hang out with the guests we befriended. Staff is extremely friendly and outgoing, going out with the guests which is extremely helpful. Cannot speak much to the cleanliness and facilities because of our brief stay but seemed standard. Great breakfast spread.

I really enjoyed my stay here. Nice staff, good people to meet in the hostel. We went out a couple of times with a group, good fun. Not all showers are good, but everything is clean. The kitchen could be a bit bigger. Thanks so much for this awesome stay!

Great hostel. Really clean, nice bathrooms, good atmosphere and great location. Wouldn't hesitate to recommend it.

Bed bugs...

Very safe and good location. Near the beach, bus stations, restaurants and shopping area. The organized tour packages are great! Pretty cool ambiance.

Good clean hostel, With great staff and very close to Leblon beach.. Would def recommend staying here👍

A really great hostel in a superb location. Staff are awesome and incredibly helpful. Good facilities including a decent kitchen and lots of bathrooms. Would recommend!

Very good hostel great location and equipment. missing more afternoon activities within the hostel

Book a full room for more privacy

• 15th Sep 2014

I loved it!! It's everything working and very beautiful! Besides the staff is Very helpful.

excellent location due to bar and location. bathrooms are a bit old but do the job. security is v good with card system. staff always there to help

View all Rio de Janeiro Hostels