Lemon Spirit Hostel Reviews

Rua Cupertino Dur�o #56, Leblon, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

Extremely good located. The room was a litle bit noisy and the bed wasn't so confortable.

LOVED this hostel. One of the best hostels I've ever stayed in and I've done my fair share of travelling. The bathroom facilities are clean and regularly cleaned. Best thing about the hostel is the staff. Extremely helpful and they quickly become more like friends. They will mingle with you and encourage people to mingle together and will make sure everyone is comfortable and included, most will stay around and drink with you after their shift. The staff really make this place!

Excelente experiencia. El ambiente es como ningún Hostal, las habitaciones, los baños, el orden, la seguridad, la amabilidad de los empleados. Definitivamente de los mejores hostales que conozco.

• 26th May 2015
  • Colombia
  • All Male Group, 25-30

Staying at Lemon Spirit was so amazing. Along with it being extremely clean, the staff really made the experience one to remember. I would highly recommend this hostel to anyone in the rio area.

• 24th May 2015

I really enjoyed my stay! It's super clean, the rooms have aircon, the staff are really helpful and there's something to do every night. I would definitely stay again

Ecxelent hostel. Best Hostel ever. I would never stay in other hostel when in Rio. Thanks Lemon Team.

- Próximo à praia, bancos, restaurantes e ponto de onibus com fácil acesso à todos os pontos turisticos; - Banheiros e quartos limpos, chuveiro maravilhoso; - Staffs sempre prontos para ajudar, sendo receptivos, simpáticos e amigos; - Café da manhã bom;

• 8th May 2015

One of the best experiences I've had in my life. I loved that the hostel is just 1 block away from the beach, in a very fancy neighborhood where there are a lot of restaurants and famous bars to go. The staff is great, I made very good friends and I would definitely recommend this place :). I only need to comment about the taxi to the airport. The taxi driver was a douchebag, the cost was 70R but he insisted it was 80R and would not change his mind so please, take it into account :).

• 5th May 2015
  • Mexico

I wish I could give MORE than Excellent for this hostel. I had the BEST time here with the very best people. I would go back in a heartbeat if I could - the hostel was clean, super friendly and excellently located. I miss it heaps!

todo bien, excepto que no hubo un dia que saliera agua caliente de las duchas

• 1st May 2015
  • Argentina

Es la tercera vez que voy y por supuesto, no será la última. Felicitaciones a todo el staff del Lemon por la atención y el cariño que me brindan cuando paso por allí, es como estar en casa. Son los mejores !!!

Nice hostel but the wifi is terrible and it's too loud in the rooms.

Great hostel, great rooms, good showers, good brekkie. One of the guys on staff wasnt as good as the other, it was like we were annoying him, the one on nights. But the other - the one the morning shift until like 3pm was awesome and helped my friend with her flights and even called the airline to help resolve a problem! Above and beyond!

It is a little too pricy during the weekend but it's definitely a good hostel. Located right next to Leblon beach but far away from the lapa area (45 reals approx). Breakfast is good and rooms are not overcrowded. Staff could smile a little more!

Great hostel, really knowledgable and friendly staff. Perfect place to be.

O hostel é bem decorado e organizado. As músicas do bar são ótimas, mas o volume pode ser mais baixo após as 22h. Os banheiros são bons, mas senti falta de mais ganchos para por toalhas, roupas e afins, além de um suporte para colocar shampoo e condicionador no banho (ter que deixar no chão não é higiênico). A segurança também poderia melhorar durante o dia, qualquer um toca o interfone e entra sem se identificar, apesar dos quartos possuírem chave eletrônica. Enfim, é um hostel muito bom!

Excellent location, clean and extremely friendly!

• 14th Apr 2015

Nice Hostel but a bit more likely a Flashpacker. If you like some comfort, Lemon Tree will be your best bet. If you're a bit more the alternative-traveller-type, you probably won't like it that much. Good value for money and really walking distance to the beach.

Todo muy bueno. La ubicación, excelente. El barrio es lindo y la playa está a dos cuadras. La cama me resultó un poco incómoda.

• 9th Apr 2015
  • Argentina

Everything was excellent, the staff, the location, the room, all very good! I truly recomend this hostel!

View all Rio de Janeiro Hostels