Lemon Spirit Hostel Reviews

Rua Cupertino Dur�o #56, Leblon, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

One of the best hostels I have been too. Super clean. The cleaning people are always cleaning, and super smiley. Tons of bathrooms, each with its own shower. Very close to beach, one block. Will come back here if ever come back to Rio!

Good place, Amazing Staff, Nice Free break fast, tour are a bit expensive but cheap drink & Very warm People

Great hostel! It is very clean with great access to bathrooms. Fantastic staff, they helped us call and organise tours, let us receive a call, and marlena (?) gave us breakfast at a later hour because one of us was not feeling good and overslept. All in all they made an effort and it worked. Also a great atmosphere, easy to get to know people. We have traveled alot and this is one of the best we have stayed in!

Perfect! Nothing to complain!

You guys were amazing. It was a very memorable stay for me. Thanks!

very noisy!

Awesome hostel! Very very clean, they don't stop cleaning. Only one block away from beach. Nothing bad about this hostel!

Great hostel in a good location. The atmosphere really makes this hostel. I liked the lockers under the bed which held my massive suitcase! I will return!

Great place, nice staff and a perfect location!!!!

Awesome place! Perfect location, only 50 meters away from the beach of leblon. Big lockers, nice and clean bathrooms. Good breakfast. Great staff! The best Caipirinha of Rio! Kudos to Natália, Nino, Rodrigo, Lucas and Marlene (minha gata!). I highly recommend Lemon Spirit. I've been there twice already and planning to go over and over again.

1 2 3 4 Next » last »