Lemon Spirit Hostel Reviews

Rua Cupertino Dur�o #56, Leblon, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

Great location, very clean! Beds could be more confortable.

It is a great hostel in a brilliant location. The staff are very welcoming and make every effort to ensure that you have a good night every night of the week. It was a real pleasure staying here and I would recommend it to anyone.

Nice hostel and close to beach. Not anywhere to relax and music plays all day. Nice if you want to meet people and party but if you want to relax then not. However the hostel is clean, wifi is good and beds are comfortable with good security.

I love Leblon and the hostel matches the neighborhood: top! Staff is serious about work but fun and friendly when interacting with us, creating the party atmosphere we all look for when in Rio. Had the best time ever! And the best caipirinha of my life (ps: I'm brazilian)

• 24th Nov 2014

Great hostel for meeting people and partying!

Me and my friend stayed in the 4 bed mixed dorm. We couldn't sleep the first night when it was just the 2 of us as the old bunk beds made so much noise when you moved it was ridiculous. The next night 2 other guys moved in, and to be honest that tiny room is not designed for 4 guys to sleep in. I've stayed in hostels all over the world, and that has got to be one of the smallest, darkest rooms and the worst night sleep I've ever had. Location is pretty much away from bars and nightlife too.

• 17th Nov 2014

We had a great time at lemon spirit! Leblon is very nice, the hostel is literally 2 min away from the beach and you can easily take buses or taxis to Rio's main sights and going out places. The facilities are clean and convenient, the common areas are very cool but the room are quite small and missing some bed stands or shelves to put your stuff. The beds are very comfortable though. The staff was my favourite thing about the hostel: they were super helpful, and fun and easygoing!

Great hoste, very very clean, brilliant room sizes, absolutely loved my time here, just wish the guy on front desk was a bit more friendly he seemed very grumpy all the time and not very helpful!

Book your rooms and don't look back. Shout out to the staff Rodrigo, Natalia, Gaspar you guys are awesome. Can't wait to go back for Carnival!

Great vibrant place near the beach. The main area is a great meeting place as well, and activities arranged by the hostel are nice. Some staff members could be a bit more proactive with a smile, but when you'll ask them something they will help you. Dorms are basic, but good, have lockers in the room and in some main areas as well. Ladies are cleaning all day. Unfortunately for myself I got bed bugs during my stay .....

Truly a great hostel in a terrific location. The atmosphere was very good as well, I have probably stayed in 50 different hostels yet I have never met as many fellow travellers as here.

Great hostel in a great area. The staff are great, facilites were good and clean and the location is amazing. 1-2 blocks from the beach!

Thank you to Rodrigo and Thiago for making our stay at Lemon Spirit so enjoyable!! Thiago makes the best Caprihinas EVER, and Rodrigo was super nice and helpful! Facilities are clean and well maintained and rooms are secure.

Awesome little hostel great place for single travel with a great vibe and awesome staff

Great location and great hostel overall. I'll stay there next time I'm in Rio de Janeiro, whenever that may be.

1 2 3 4 Next » last »