Lemon Spirit Hostel Reviews

Rua Cupertino Dur�o #56, Leblon, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

La persona que atendia en el turno tarde -noche no fue amable en explicarnos las facilidadea que existian. Room was very small (and i was in a 4bed room) , 6 bathrooms on the second flor but 3 of them had no lock ... this hostel wasnt what i expected . The location was very good thats it

• 6th Dec 2014
  • Peru

Worth the stay and great people to be around

Lemon Spirit is one of the best hostels I've ever stayed at! The staff is super friendly and always willing to have a chat or go out with the guests. Great hostel if you want to party but still have a nice and clean room. Highly recommended!

Very pleasant hostel with great staff in the best part of Rio. . 3 minute walk to the beach (Leblon) . large variety of restaurants around the hostel . large variety of shops around the hostel . security inside and around the hostel is very good . near the Lagoon

• 29th Nov 2014
  • Portugal
  • All Male Group, 25-30

We loved our stay at the Lemon Spirit Hostel! The location is absolutely amazing, it's one block from the beach, and a five minute walk to the lagoon. The Leblon area also has many bars nearby and it's very safe. The staff was awesome, specially Rodrigo/Gaspar/Natália - thanks guys! The common area is very nice, providing a great place to meet other travelers. The facilities are overall very good, and very clean! I am looking forward to come back to Rio, and when I do, I'll definitely stay here!

Absolutely loved everything about this hostel - perfect and safe location, friendly helpful staff, great facilities and always stuff going on. Wish I could go back!

Great location, very clean! Beds could be more confortable.

It is a great hostel in a brilliant location. The staff are very welcoming and make every effort to ensure that you have a good night every night of the week. It was a real pleasure staying here and I would recommend it to anyone.

Nice hostel and close to beach. Not anywhere to relax and music plays all day. Nice if you want to meet people and party but if you want to relax then not. However the hostel is clean, wifi is good and beds are comfortable with good security.

I love Leblon and the hostel matches the neighborhood: top! Staff is serious about work but fun and friendly when interacting with us, creating the party atmosphere we all look for when in Rio. Had the best time ever! And the best caipirinha of my life (ps: I'm brazilian)

• 24th Nov 2014