Lemon Spirit Hostel Reviews

Rua Cupertino Dur�o #56, Leblon, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

HIGH CINCO!! This hostel is amazing. Location is one block away from the beach in Leblon, super safe and clean neighborhood with great restaurants and a grocery store around the corner. Great outdoor common area with hammocks. Met a tonnnn of awesome people from around the world. All of the staff are EXCELLENT, have already referred many friends to this hostel. Thank you to Rodrigo, Lucas, Nino, Natalia! I love all you guys and miss you dearly. HIGH CINCO!! - ya boy Anish

I really enjoyed my stay there! The hostel has a very good atmosphere , exceptional location ( 1 block from beach) and a very dedicated staff. Beds were comfy ( 6 female dorm) and I found the hostel clean. Breakfast was good enough . But what I liked the most was the bar and outdoors area that allows people to interact . it´s a great choice for who´s is traveling solo. I am def going back there and referring to my friends !

They should clean the bathroom more during the day, specially in the morings

Awesome place with awesome people

• 27th Nov 2013

A nice and clean spot. Only 2minutes from the beach and the rooms have big lockers. The atmosphere was okay. I had a good time!

buenisima onda todo la gente del hostel. Muy limpio.

i was there for 10 days and didn't visited any other hostel because it was worth it and the vibe was amazing, ill defnielty go back again with all my friends

This hostel is in a fantastic position just one block back from the beach. It is in a lovely area and very safe. The rooms are clean. Staff were friendly and generally helpful. I would stay here again

This was the best hostel we had in Brasil! The people who work here are amazing, so friendly en helpfull. The hostel is very clean with great showers and breakfast. You can book a lot of tours in the hostel, which works good. Definitely go here when you go to Rio!

Loved my stay, extremely kind and lovely staff, made me feel like I was at home! Very close to the beach and to a lot of restaurants. 5 star stay, will come back next year for sure!

• 23rd Nov 2013
  • Portugal

We had an incredible experience at Lemon Spirit! Not only were the staff members helpful, they were kind and fun! The rooms were very clean and we enjoyed the friendly atmosphere in the common areas of the hostel. We made a lot of wonderful friends at Lemon Spirit and will definitely stay there again if we return to Rio!

• 20th Nov 2013

It's the second time I go to Rio, and the second time I stay at Lemon Spirit... everything is still as great as the first time: location, staff, cleanliness... and once again the atmosphere was excellent and I've met great people. I'm definitely staying at Lemon Spirit next time I go to Rio.

Lovely people and amazing atmosphere!!! Highly recommended!!!

Good hostel, close to the beach, clean, friendly staff and breakfast not bad

Amazing hostel. Just one block away from the beach. Fantastic staff. Friendly and helpful and have great taste in music. A shout out to the bearded guy (Nino?) who saved us from a last-minute crisis when we were leaving and ran out of cash to take the bus. Couldn't thank him enough.

• 18th Nov 2013
  • China

Muy buena ubicación del Hostel a una cuadra de la playa y con muchos bares alrededor para salir a tomar algo durante la noche. Es muy facil trasladarse hacia diferentes puntos de la ciudad ya que por la zona pasa el transporte publico, para visitar los lugares mas interesantes de Rio de Janeiro. La atención y limpieza fue excelente

• 15th Nov 2013
  • Argentina

had a great time here and the staff is really helpfull if you need something. Will return to this hostel the next time. besos

• 10th Nov 2013

...situado en un lindo barrio de Rio, cerca de la playa y de buses a cualquier destino en la ciudad, desayuno muy bueno, lindo edificio con utiles prestaciones, cantidad de baños muy suficiente...todo a un buen precio!

The hostel is amazing! the staff is very helpful and the location is so good. It is well located, just one block from the beach in the best neighborhood in Rio, near bars and restaurants. I definitely recommend it! If you are looking for a hostel with a nice atmosphere in Rio definitely you must stay at Lemon Spirit!!!

• 8th Nov 2013

Lugar perfecto para quien busca divercion y amigos!

• 5th Nov 2013