Lemon Spirit Hostel Reviews

Rua Cupertino Dur�o #56, Leblon, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

More care on the transfer service.

The Lemon Spirit Hostel staff are friendly and helpful. The rooms and communal areas are fantastic. The travel books to peruse whilst you`re there are really useful too.

• 12th Dec 2013

FAB staff. Arrange tours etc for you. Do lots to help you out. Everything was good but only points I'd make is that it lacked character for me. I didn't get a raw Brazilian experience from it but this is COMPLETELY subjective! Also it was SO expensive for what it was. But I want to reiterate that the staff really were amazing and fun.

Excellent atmosphere, great staff...

HIGH CINCO!! This hostel is amazing. Location is one block away from the beach in Leblon, super safe and clean neighborhood with great restaurants and a grocery store around the corner. Great outdoor common area with hammocks. Met a tonnnn of awesome people from around the world. All of the staff are EXCELLENT, have already referred many friends to this hostel. Thank you to Rodrigo, Lucas, Nino, Natalia! I love all you guys and miss you dearly. HIGH CINCO!! - ya boy Anish

I really enjoyed my stay there! The hostel has a very good atmosphere , exceptional location ( 1 block from beach) and a very dedicated staff. Beds were comfy ( 6 female dorm) and I found the hostel clean. Breakfast was good enough . But what I liked the most was the bar and outdoors area that allows people to interact . it´s a great choice for who´s is traveling solo. I am def going back there and referring to my friends !

They should clean the bathroom more during the day, specially in the morings

This was the most fun stay I've ever had in a hostel. Staff and travelers were friendly and there were fun activities every day/night! I went during the (US) Thanksgiving break and everything I wanted in a vacation was there: beach, bargain shopping, tour of Rio, even got to watch a football match in Maracana. All of which were arranged through the hostel. The night parties organized by the travelers were wonderful too! Defintely recommend.

Awesome place with awesome people

• 27th Nov 2013

A nice and clean spot. Only 2minutes from the beach and the rooms have big lockers. The atmosphere was okay. I had a good time!

i was there for 10 days and didn't visited any other hostel because it was worth it and the vibe was amazing, ill defnielty go back again with all my friends

This hostel is in a fantastic position just one block back from the beach. It is in a lovely area and very safe. The rooms are clean. Staff were friendly and generally helpful. I would stay here again

This was the best hostel we had in Brasil! The people who work here are amazing, so friendly en helpfull. The hostel is very clean with great showers and breakfast. You can book a lot of tours in the hostel, which works good. Definitely go here when you go to Rio!

Loved my stay, extremely kind and lovely staff, made me feel like I was at home! Very close to the beach and to a lot of restaurants. 5 star stay, will come back next year for sure!

• 23rd Nov 2013
  • Portugal

We had an incredible experience at Lemon Spirit! Not only were the staff members helpful, they were kind and fun! The rooms were very clean and we enjoyed the friendly atmosphere in the common areas of the hostel. We made a lot of wonderful friends at Lemon Spirit and will definitely stay there again if we return to Rio!

• 20th Nov 2013

It's the second time I go to Rio, and the second time I stay at Lemon Spirit... everything is still as great as the first time: location, staff, cleanliness... and once again the atmosphere was excellent and I've met great people. I'm definitely staying at Lemon Spirit next time I go to Rio.

Lovely people and amazing atmosphere!!! Highly recommended!!!

Good hostel, close to the beach, clean, friendly staff and breakfast not bad

Amazing hostel. Just one block away from the beach. Fantastic staff. Friendly and helpful and have great taste in music. A shout out to the bearded guy (Nino?) who saved us from a last-minute crisis when we were leaving and ran out of cash to take the bus. Couldn't thank him enough.

• 18th Nov 2013
  • China

had a great time here and the staff is really helpfull if you need something. Will return to this hostel the next time. besos

• 10th Nov 2013