Lemon Spirit Hostel Reviews

Rua Cupertino Dur�o #56, Leblon, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

Great time, great people, great hostel!

One of my favourite hostels. Awesome location, a block from the beach. Fantastic food places nearby, and a shopping mall. Rodrigo the bartender will usually take you out to Lapa on a friday night, do not drink the large caiparinas in Lapa unless you are ready to spend the next day in bed! Great breakfasts, clean rooms. One of the front desk guys seemed grumpy until he saw me hungover, then managed a smile. Recommended this hostel to multiple people. Loved it!

Very fun place to stay, especially if you are traveling alone. Lots of easy ways to meet people!

• 12th Aug 2014

One of the best hostels I have stayed in. Rooms were very comfortable, location just off Leblon beach was very nice and felt very safe. Staff, especially the bar staff, were great fun and came out with us in the evening to show us the sights. Really good atmosphere in the hostel and its always busy apparently. We enjoyed it so much we booked an extra 2 nights to stay here .

Best Hostel I have ever been to! Clean, Organzed, Great staff, and room to maneuver

• 5th Aug 2014

Really nice hostel, staff were awesome, nice bar downstairs, and really good comfortable beds for a hostel!

Nossa, 4ª vez no Rio e fico me perguntando pq não achei esse hostel antes!!! Muito bom MESMO!!! Parabéns a equipe.

Excellent hostel! My special thanks to Rodrigo and Natalia, from the staff. You guys were very friendly and helpfull. Definitely going to rebook next time in Rio.

1 2 3 4 5 Next » last »