Lemon Spirit Hostel Reviews

Rua Cupertino Dur�o #56, Leblon, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

had a great time here and the staff is really helpfull if you need something. Will return to this hostel the next time. besos

• 10th Nov 2013

The hostel is amazing! the staff is very helpful and the location is so good. It is well located, just one block from the beach in the best neighborhood in Rio, near bars and restaurants. I definitely recommend it! If you are looking for a hostel with a nice atmosphere in Rio definitely you must stay at Lemon Spirit!!!

• 8th Nov 2013

One of the best hostels I have been too. Super clean. The cleaning people are always cleaning, and super smiley. Tons of bathrooms, each with its own shower. Very close to beach, one block. Will come back here if ever come back to Rio!

Good place, Amazing Staff, Nice Free break fast, tour are a bit expensive but cheap drink & Very warm People

Great hostel! It is very clean with great access to bathrooms. Fantastic staff, they helped us call and organise tours, let us receive a call, and marlena (?) gave us breakfast at a later hour because one of us was not feeling good and overslept. All in all they made an effort and it worked. Also a great atmosphere, easy to get to know people. We have traveled alot and this is one of the best we have stayed in!

Perfect! Nothing to complain!

You guys were amazing. It was a very memorable stay for me. Thanks!

very noisy!

Awesome hostel! Very very clean, they don't stop cleaning. Only one block away from beach. Nothing bad about this hostel!

Great hostel in a good location. The atmosphere really makes this hostel. I liked the lockers under the bed which held my massive suitcase! I will return!

Great place, nice staff and a perfect location!!!!

Awesome place! Perfect location, only 50 meters away from the beach of leblon. Big lockers, nice and clean bathrooms. Good breakfast. Great staff! The best Caipirinha of Rio! Kudos to Natália, Nino, Rodrigo, Lucas and Marlene (minha gata!). I highly recommend Lemon Spirit. I've been there twice already and planning to go over and over again.

Great hostel - loads of bathrooms and toilets. Great staff and nice chilled vibes. Best hostel I stayed in Rio. Keep the good work up lads !

I would recommend lemon spirit to everyone! The staff were so friendly I actually consider them friends now :) the atmosphere and set up was totally what I want from a hostel and fear it will be hard to find again! Perfectly clean, plenty of bathrooms (showers and toilets all in one so complete privacy), people from all over the world, lovely common area and a totally civilised bar with amazing cocktails... Thank you Rodrigo, Lucas, Natalia, Nino and all the lovely, smiley cleaning ladies x

the best hostal i stood at since my trip started in october. crew comes out to party with the guest as also cooks together with them several times a week in the best case. in my room each bed had also a power plug close by. best hiostel in town i think

Excellent hostel- superb location; very friendly staff; good facilities and comfy beds; excellent bar and common room leads to a very social atmosphere. Only slight complaint is that WiFi signal isn´t great in some areas of the hostel, but other than that everything was spot on.

Great place to stay!! Very welcoming and always a nice atmosphere!!

• 7th Oct 2013

Lemon Spirit was more than a hostel to me, it became my home, and the staff became my friends and my family. I stayed longer than intended, and I hold lemon spirit and their staff fully responsible for every favorit memory I have from Rio. I duno if it was the cleanliness that beats every hostel I have ever stayed at, ’the shits\sheets smells like flowers ! ’ Or if it was Rodrigos caipis that made the final call, but Lucas, Nino and Natalia, Sweethearts! save 1 hammock for me, I will be back.

• 6th Oct 2013
  • Denmark

Great vibe, amazing people (travellers and staff). My stay at Lemon Spirit couldnt have been better. They offered lots of tours to help you explore the city and everyone was really friendly and provided great advice. Most nights the hostel organized something to do at night and people went out together. Lemon Spirit is a really special place and I would definitely go back if I return to Rio.

• 6th Oct 2013

The best hostel I've ever stayed at! Such an awesome atmosphere, with the staff arranging activities every night and joining in on the party! Rodrigo is amazing, and the rest of the team awesome as well! Really nice rooms, clean bathrooms, good breakfast and the vibe to be able to party hard or just relax, depending on your mood. Would recommend in a heartbeat!!

View all Rio de Janeiro Hostels