Lemon Spirit Hostel Reviews

Rua Cupertino Dur�o #56, Leblon, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

We had an incredible experience at Lemon Spirit! Not only were the staff members helpful, they were kind and fun! The rooms were very clean and we enjoyed the friendly atmosphere in the common areas of the hostel. We made a lot of wonderful friends at Lemon Spirit and will definitely stay there again if we return to Rio!

• 20th Nov 2013

It's the second time I go to Rio, and the second time I stay at Lemon Spirit... everything is still as great as the first time: location, staff, cleanliness... and once again the atmosphere was excellent and I've met great people. I'm definitely staying at Lemon Spirit next time I go to Rio.

Lovely people and amazing atmosphere!!! Highly recommended!!!

Good hostel, close to the beach, clean, friendly staff and breakfast not bad

Amazing hostel. Just one block away from the beach. Fantastic staff. Friendly and helpful and have great taste in music. A shout out to the bearded guy (Nino?) who saved us from a last-minute crisis when we were leaving and ran out of cash to take the bus. Couldn't thank him enough.

• 18th Nov 2013
  • China

had a great time here and the staff is really helpfull if you need something. Will return to this hostel the next time. besos

• 10th Nov 2013

The hostel is amazing! the staff is very helpful and the location is so good. It is well located, just one block from the beach in the best neighborhood in Rio, near bars and restaurants. I definitely recommend it! If you are looking for a hostel with a nice atmosphere in Rio definitely you must stay at Lemon Spirit!!!

• 8th Nov 2013

One of the best hostels I have been too. Super clean. The cleaning people are always cleaning, and super smiley. Tons of bathrooms, each with its own shower. Very close to beach, one block. Will come back here if ever come back to Rio!

Good place, Amazing Staff, Nice Free break fast, tour are a bit expensive but cheap drink & Very warm People

Great hostel! It is very clean with great access to bathrooms. Fantastic staff, they helped us call and organise tours, let us receive a call, and marlena (?) gave us breakfast at a later hour because one of us was not feeling good and overslept. All in all they made an effort and it worked. Also a great atmosphere, easy to get to know people. We have traveled alot and this is one of the best we have stayed in!

Perfect! Nothing to complain!

You guys were amazing. It was a very memorable stay for me. Thanks!

very noisy!

Awesome hostel! Very very clean, they don't stop cleaning. Only one block away from beach. Nothing bad about this hostel!

Great hostel in a good location. The atmosphere really makes this hostel. I liked the lockers under the bed which held my massive suitcase! I will return!

Great place, nice staff and a perfect location!!!!

Awesome place! Perfect location, only 50 meters away from the beach of leblon. Big lockers, nice and clean bathrooms. Good breakfast. Great staff! The best Caipirinha of Rio! Kudos to Natália, Nino, Rodrigo, Lucas and Marlene (minha gata!). I highly recommend Lemon Spirit. I've been there twice already and planning to go over and over again.

Great hostel - loads of bathrooms and toilets. Great staff and nice chilled vibes. Best hostel I stayed in Rio. Keep the good work up lads !

I would recommend lemon spirit to everyone! The staff were so friendly I actually consider them friends now :) the atmosphere and set up was totally what I want from a hostel and fear it will be hard to find again! Perfectly clean, plenty of bathrooms (showers and toilets all in one so complete privacy), people from all over the world, lovely common area and a totally civilised bar with amazing cocktails... Thank you Rodrigo, Lucas, Natalia, Nino and all the lovely, smiley cleaning ladies x

the best hostal i stood at since my trip started in october. crew comes out to party with the guest as also cooks together with them several times a week in the best case. in my room each bed had also a power plug close by. best hiostel in town i think

View all Rio de Janeiro Hostels