Lemon Spirit Hostel Reviews

Rua Cupertino Dur�o #56, Leblon, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

Always a pleasure to stay at Lemon Spirit, excellent staff and very good location, worth the price! Thank you guys!

muito boa localização. staff impecavel sempre disponivel para ajudar em tudo. no check out gostei da compreensão do staff e da ajuda disponibilizando uma sala para deixar a mala mais umas horas. recomendo!

O melhor que já fiquei no Rio, muito bem localizado, acho que a localização foi o que mais gostei. Não posso deixar de falar da higiene do local, muito limpo, sempre a equipe estava fazendo manutenção da limpeza, muito educadas e atenciosas.

Good place right next to the beach. Staff were helpful and nice and the Caprihinas are good! My only criticism is that the 6 bed dorms we too small and would be better suited with 4 beds - it's too crammed. And a toaster or toast is machine at breakfast wouldn't go a miss. Otherwise definitely recommend down to location and available tours and activities.

La persona que atendia en el turno tarde -noche no fue amable en explicarnos las facilidadea que existian. Room was very small (and i was in a 4bed room) , 6 bathrooms on the second flor but 3 of them had no lock ... this hostel wasnt what i expected . The location was very good thats it

• 6th Dec 2014
  • Peru

Worth the stay and great people to be around

Lemon Spirit is one of the best hostels I've ever stayed at! The staff is super friendly and always willing to have a chat or go out with the guests. Great hostel if you want to party but still have a nice and clean room. Highly recommended!

Very pleasant hostel with great staff in the best part of Rio. . 3 minute walk to the beach (Leblon) . large variety of restaurants around the hostel . large variety of shops around the hostel . security inside and around the hostel is very good . near the Lagoon

• 29th Nov 2014
  • Portugal
  • All Male Group, 25-30

We loved our stay at the Lemon Spirit Hostel! The location is absolutely amazing, it's one block from the beach, and a five minute walk to the lagoon. The Leblon area also has many bars nearby and it's very safe. The staff was awesome, specially Rodrigo/Gaspar/Natália - thanks guys! The common area is very nice, providing a great place to meet other travelers. The facilities are overall very good, and very clean! I am looking forward to come back to Rio, and when I do, I'll definitely stay here!

Absolutely loved everything about this hostel - perfect and safe location, friendly helpful staff, great facilities and always stuff going on. Wish I could go back!

Great location, very clean! Beds could be more confortable.

It is a great hostel in a brilliant location. The staff are very welcoming and make every effort to ensure that you have a good night every night of the week. It was a real pleasure staying here and I would recommend it to anyone.

Nice hostel and close to beach. Not anywhere to relax and music plays all day. Nice if you want to meet people and party but if you want to relax then not. However the hostel is clean, wifi is good and beds are comfortable with good security.

I love Leblon and the hostel matches the neighborhood: top! Staff is serious about work but fun and friendly when interacting with us, creating the party atmosphere we all look for when in Rio. Had the best time ever! And the best caipirinha of my life (ps: I'm brazilian)

• 24th Nov 2014

Great hostel for meeting people and partying!

Ficar no Lemon será sempre um prazer, não troco esse hostel por nenhum outro. Obrigada família Lemon por mais um feriado show!! Até breve!!

Me and my friend stayed in the 4 bed mixed dorm. We couldn't sleep the first night when it was just the 2 of us as the old bunk beds made so much noise when you moved it was ridiculous. The next night 2 other guys moved in, and to be honest that tiny room is not designed for 4 guys to sleep in. I've stayed in hostels all over the world, and that has got to be one of the smallest, darkest rooms and the worst night sleep I've ever had. Location is pretty much away from bars and nightlife too.

• 17th Nov 2014

We had a great time at lemon spirit! Leblon is very nice, the hostel is literally 2 min away from the beach and you can easily take buses or taxis to Rio's main sights and going out places. The facilities are clean and convenient, the common areas are very cool but the room are quite small and missing some bed stands or shelves to put your stuff. The beds are very comfortable though. The staff was my favourite thing about the hostel: they were super helpful, and fun and easygoing!

Great hoste, very very clean, brilliant room sizes, absolutely loved my time here, just wish the guy on front desk was a bit more friendly he seemed very grumpy all the time and not very helpful!

Excelente lugar, muy limpo, serviciales todos los del staff y tienen un muy buen desayuno, el mejor de todos los hostel a los que he ido.

• 14th Nov 2014