Lenin Hostel Barcelona Reviews

Carrer Valencia, 278 (Corner Passeig de Gracia), Barcelona, Barcelona, Catalonia, Spain

The building is really nice, very old style which I like. I got a private room with one other friend and we were suppose to share a bathroom with the whole floor, but they ended up giving us a private ensuite no sharing, that was nice. Overall, it wasn't the most luxurious, obviously, but it did the job perfectly fine.

Vero nice located, just a few blocks from de subway and the train to the airport. I totally recommend it

• 27th Jul 2013
  • Chile

You should be more attentive to the clients, keep the space cleaner and start a campaing for silence after midnight

Was a terrible place to stay, the door downstairs was broken and left open all night anyone would come in, our room the roof wasn't complete you could see the sky we paid for a private room but because of roof you could hear the room next door, staff unfriendly and room not cleaned properly

Hard to find the staff working in the reception. Bad facilities for kitchen, not even sure if there even were a kitchen? But the beds were already made when we got to the room, that was really nice!

Don't forget to service the rooms, make them clean before new guests come in to the room. Paperthin walls and noisy halls do not make sleeping easy, just as the renovation works.

• 16th Jun 2013

Perfect location in the centre of Barcelona.

It is a great hostel, the location is amazing, really near the batlo house and also la pedrera and sagrada familia. Nice restaurant and tapas around, also near a metro station! I definitely recommend this hostel!!!

check in - Staff ( tattoo guy ) was rude, unfriendly, unapproachable and unpleasant. Told him about my cancellation of days, he proudly say- never received the mail, ask me to show him on the desktop, once shown he ask me to moved away from counter. Argue about the price difference , insist of charging 2 nights instead of 1. room - window cant be open, stuffy , leaky/default shower facility (half the toilet is wet 24/7 ) , balcony under renovations

• 10th May 2013
  • Malaysia

This place is in a great location, right in the middle of Barcelona, the Ramble is justa 10 min walk. Te exterior is quaite fancy but the interior will make you dissapointed. it is not bad at all but simple. it is in a very good price range for budget traveler couples according to the location. i stayed there with my wife and probably go again. the wifi is quite bad though which is a big disadvantage.

View all Barcelona Bed and Breakfasts