Leo Hostel Reviews

A Lai Ke Zhan, 52 Da Zha Lan Xi Jie, Qianmen, Xicheng District, Beijing, China

Great hostel, enjoyed my time here. Perfect location and a nice bar area to meet people. Staff are very nice too!

the staff is kind but not so useful, good english, the best atmosphere, the rooms are not perfect but enough clean, have a great location! if you are planning to visit Beijing for few days this is your hostel.

The food is cheap and good. Staff is friendly. Located very near to Tiananmen Square. We all could only get cold showers though and the room was very hot and a bit moldy.

I totally recommend Leo Hostel , the food here is the best! The atmosphere is nice, there is a lot of young people, its easy to get to the metro station and you can buy here a tour to the Great Wall really cheap

I've come back here over and over, the only hostel I would stay in in Beijing. That's all!

Very nice hostel with good toilet/shower facilities, secure dorm rooms and friendly, very helpful staff. Also very good location about 15 minute walk from Tiananmen Square - right in the center of Beijing. The Great Wall tour offered by the hostel was also very well organised and excellent value. They serve a good variety of international food but I didn't think it was all that nice. Staff gave lots of good advice and free maps. Reliable wifi. Very pleasant stay and made some good friends here.

I really liked this hostel; the rooms and bathrooms were clean, it is in an ideal location, and the atmosphere is comfortable and inviting. I would definitely stay here again. The only thing I would say is that it is a little expensive, but to be honest all hostels in Beijing seem expensive, so this is more the fact that it's just an extremely overpriced city in general.

Great hostel! One of the best I've been in China! The dorms are very good, the bathrooms are clean and the staff is always helpful, they speak english so it was very easy to ask them for help (specially how to go to the turistic places) And they have the best tour to the Great Wall! The atmoshphere in the hostel always invites you to meet people and have a nice time there. The food was ok, but the drinks were really cheap, so it was nice to buy a beer and meet people in the common room.

I first stayed here 9 years ago and came back for nostalgic reasons, however I'd stay here again! The hostel has kept up over the years and is suitable for all types of travellers, and you really can't beat the location.

We were moved to the court yard hostel which was Fine but a bit annoying as we planned to meet some people in the main hostel . Then both the rooms we were in had a pipe going through it so we would hear very loud water going through occasionally. Our rooms were also next to the bar so we were kept awake until very late. The air conditioning unit wet my clothes and i asked the reception for a dryer or some help with it but they didn't offer anything.

Very nice staff and atmosphere, barely a fifteen minute walk to Tiananmen Square. The only problem I had was having to hang my clothes in the actual shower room. Everything else was great, especially for the price.

Fantastic. Check-in and out took longer than it should have.

• 19th Jun 2015
  • India

There can be at times quite a lot of noise from the cleaners cupboard and from staff in the courtyard, we were in room 501 right next to the cleaners cupboard, we heard the washing machine, cleaners chatting on walk is talkies several times. However, we did sleep well and thought the hostel excellent in every way

First time staying in a hostel so I didn't know what to expect. Leo hostel was great, had a great stay and met some great people. Nice chill out area to drink/ eat and socialise etc Clean bed adequate bathroom facilities. I would definitely return. I did their tour to the Great Wall, it was really easy and had a nice time.

• 15th Jun 2015

The hostel is a building site. My room which hostelworld sold me as a 4 bed dorm with en suite had no en suite. Not only that, the shared bathroom was undergoing refurbishment so all of the females in the hostel shared one bathroom. Having said that, the cleaning staff did their best to keep it clean and stocked. The reception guys were pleasant enough. I went on the wall tour, which I definitely recommend, though no information is given by the guide unless you ask. Overall, it's ok.

Quite a busy hostel. Nice rooms and nice dorms. Staff are very friendly, nice and can speak English very good.

Great hostel with a great location. Forbidden city and Tiananmen square 5 mins walk away. the beds are comfortable and rooms spacious. We liked the hostel so much we booked an additional 5 nights.

the hostel is very good. one thing you should know is the bathroom on the top floor which is under renovation, so you need to get to ground floor for doing your things.

Well, the place is good enough. But since I have seen hostel better than it, it is not worthy to mention it. But at least, Leo hostel is really really good. The staff gave me lots of suggestions.You just walk for several minutes to go to Tiananmen Square and Qian Men, which near to the train station. Then you go to wherever you want!

• 7th Jun 2015

The facilities worth the price here! Bathroom, toilets, and rooms are extremely clean. Although some workers are still working sometimes, that’s not a big deal. Hope they will give me more surprise when I come back!

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4