Leo Hostel Reviews

A Lai Ke Zhan, 52 Da Zha Lan Xi Jie, Qianmen, Xicheng District, Beijing, China

Really nice hostel, loved the staff (Angus in particular). Would suggest improving the wifi speed .Computers may need updating. They have storage, very kind of them to hold the luggage when you arrive early before check in time.The room was big enough and clean. Overall a great experience.!Don't miss their the Great Wall Tour.

Great place to stay. Felt very comfortable there and it was a good location with easy access to Tian'an Men Square and Forbidden city. Some nights it just felt like a place to sleep, but on the weekend I really got the hostel vibe because a whole bunch of us from the around the world meet in the room(or BAR) and decided to go out together. Also the staff is great and helpful, and they really make you feel welcome.There‘re building a new bathroom.That would be great.so COOL!!!!

Loud the smell from the bathroom was horrific. They where under construction(04/2015)... Banging metal at 8 in the morning by our room continuous for at least an hour. We arrived at 1200am as planned they had given our room away gave us a lesser room. The beer was good:) the staff was friendly and spoke good English.

One of the best hostels I ever stayed, and for sure will recommend to other friends. Super atmosphere and friendly staff, security well done, good location, and of course, the amazing downstairs bar. Wish I could have stayed in Beijing some more days just to enjoy the hostel a little more!The Great Wall tour is really really nice.It is better than Badaling Great Wall .

Great hostel, 10min walk to forbidden city and metro. The bar/ restaurant area is great - huge selection of Chinese

Our stay was OKAY. We'd hoped that they would be able to help us pick out our best Great Wall exploring option. I didn't want to do their secret wall tour because you could still see the outskirts of the city and I wanted to explore the Great Wall in the wilderness. They were partial to their tour and didn't end up being very helpful, telling us that the other walls were too far and not worth it. Was also not impressed by the large insect in my porridge. Other than that, the place seemed fun.

My next stay in Beijing will be at this place definitely bc I was really satisfied by the very wonderful atmosphere in lobby bar and the location. I suppose this is the best choice!

It's a good place to start your travel in Beijing. Facilities are a little old, But It is ok.Because this is China building. Rooms are small but already enough. Air condition is working well.Angus is a nice guy!!!

I live in China and have stayed in many hostels and Leo is as good as it gets!! Great staff, great location and great price! Also they help organise all kinds of trips at the lowest possible prices!! really really recommend them!!

Really clean bathrooms which is what I care the most about! Also friendly helpful workers and good food.

• 3rd Apr 2015

My favorite hostel in Beijing! recommend.

The hostel is clean with comfortable beds, adequate hot water etc. The location is exceptional at this price. The staff were helpful and polite. Cool bar upstairs and drinks are very well priced...

• 31st Mar 2015

The hostel is located near Qianmen Station (前门站) which makes traveling to other locations much easier. Tian'anmen Square and the Forbidden City were walking distance and there is much to see on the street of the hotel. The staff was friendly and very helpful! I would definitely stay again if I return to Beijing!

• 21st Mar 2015
  • American Samoa

This is one of my absolute favourite hostels in the world, nice and clean with moderate pricing and excellent location (walking distance to centre of Beijing).I was wondering how come I did not know it before and I'll be back!

The location is perfect, the staff are helpful, attentive and always smiling. The common area/bar is great with tasty food and budget friendly priced drinks.

• 18th Mar 2015
  • Switzerland

Great location, friendly staff, yup, everything is great.

Every staff member I encountered was cheerful, helpful, and fun. Met some really awesome people, and the place was extremely clean. I was very happy with my experience.

Bar very dark Expensive breakfast Excellent tour to the great wall, friendly tour guide

• 16th Mar 2015

everything is great 😆😆

Loved the Hostel and the Greatwall Tours ! Best one I have stayed at thus far!

« first « Prev 1 2 3