Leo Hostel Reviews

A Lai Ke Zhan, 52 Da Zha Lan Xi Jie, Qianmen, Xicheng District, Beijing, China

second time staying in this hostel after 4 years. the hostel did get older but facuilities still quite well-maintained. will consider staying here again

• 14th Apr 2015
  • Chile

I had a really lovely stay. The main tourist places were really easy to get to from the hostel and the staff were helpful with helping me understand where to go. I have already recommended this place to my friends who are planning on going to Beijing and would definately go back!of course .I have a nace day with their Great Wall tour!!!

Big hostel with helpful staff.Rooms were a bit small.Bathrooms and showers very clean.Security was perfect:Room card locks to front door,.Luggage storage is free. Close to subway line 2.Also close to Tian an men square. would stay there again:)

• 12th Apr 2015
  • Malaysia

Great hostel, 10min walk to forbidden city and metro. The bar/ restaurant area is great - huge selection of Chinese

The Great Wall tour fantastic!!Perfect location and facilities.Easy to find and very very close to Tiananmen Square.Forbidden City.Chairman Mao Memorial Hall.Total value for the money.free luggage room.Absolutely will come back here!!!!my friends and me have a great day on the Great Wall.Thank you.Leo

• 9th Apr 2015

My next stay in Beijing will be at this place definitely bc I was really satisfied by the very wonderful atmosphere in lobby bar and the location. I suppose this is the best choice!

It's a good place to start your travel in Beijing. Facilities are a little old, But It is ok.Because this is China building. Rooms are small but already enough. Air condition is working well.Angus is a nice guy!!!

• 7th Apr 2015

Very pleasant hostel which provides something different in Bejing.Such as the Great Wall tour.It was my first time to go to the Great Wall .Amazing.Excited.Good value for money.by the way .there staff are also friendly.

• 6th Apr 2015

I live in China and have stayed in many hostels and Leo is as good as it gets!! Great staff, great location and great price! Also they help organise all kinds of trips at the lowest possible prices!! really really recommend them!!

Really clean bathrooms which is what I care the most about! Also friendly helpful workers and good food.

• 3rd Apr 2015

My favorite hostel in Beijing! recommend.

The hostel is clean with comfortable beds, adequate hot water etc. The location is exceptional at this price. The staff were helpful and polite. Cool bar upstairs and drinks are very well priced...

• 31st Mar 2015

The hostel is located near Qianmen Station (前门站) which makes traveling to other locations much easier. Tian'anmen Square and the Forbidden City were walking distance and there is much to see on the street of the hotel. The staff was friendly and very helpful! I would definitely stay again if I return to Beijing!

• 21st Mar 2015
  • American Samoa

This is one of my absolute favourite hostels in the world, nice and clean with moderate pricing and excellent location (walking distance to centre of Beijing).I was wondering how come I did not know it before and I'll be back!

The location is perfect, the staff are helpful, attentive and always smiling. The common area/bar is great with tasty food and budget friendly priced drinks.

• 18th Mar 2015
  • Switzerland

Great location, friendly staff, yup, everything is great.

Every staff member I encountered was cheerful, helpful, and fun. Met some really awesome people, and the place was extremely clean. I was very happy with my experience.

Bar very dark Expensive breakfast Excellent tour to the great wall, friendly tour guide

• 16th Mar 2015

everything is great 😆😆

Loved the Hostel and the Greatwall Tours ! Best one I have stayed at thus far!

« first « Prev 1 2 3