Leo Hostel Reviews

A Lai Ke Zhan, 52 Da Zha Lan Xi Jie, Qianmen, Xicheng District, Beijing, China

Very nice staff and atmosphere, barely a fifteen minute walk to Tiananmen Square. The only problem I had was having to hang my clothes in the actual shower room. Everything else was great, especially for the price.

Fantastic. Check-in and out took longer than it should have.

• 19th Jun 2015
  • India

First time staying in a hostel so I didn't know what to expect. Leo hostel was great, had a great stay and met some great people. Nice chill out area to drink/ eat and socialise etc Clean bed adequate bathroom facilities. I would definitely return. I did their tour to the Great Wall, it was really easy and had a nice time.

• 15th Jun 2015

The hostel is a building site. My room which hostelworld sold me as a 4 bed dorm with en suite had no en suite. Not only that, the shared bathroom was undergoing refurbishment so all of the females in the hostel shared one bathroom. Having said that, the cleaning staff did their best to keep it clean and stocked. The reception guys were pleasant enough. I went on the wall tour, which I definitely recommend, though no information is given by the guide unless you ask. Overall, it's ok.

Quite a busy hostel. Nice rooms and nice dorms. Staff are very friendly, nice and can speak English very good.

Great hostel with a great location. Forbidden city and Tiananmen square 5 mins walk away. the beds are comfortable and rooms spacious. We liked the hostel so much we booked an additional 5 nights.

the hostel is very good. one thing you should know is the bathroom on the top floor which is under renovation, so you need to get to ground floor for doing your things.

Well, the place is good enough. But since I have seen hostel better than it, it is not worthy to mention it. But at least, Leo hostel is really really good. The staff gave me lots of suggestions.You just walk for several minutes to go to Tiananmen Square and Qian Men, which near to the train station. Then you go to wherever you want!

• 7th Jun 2015

The facilities worth the price here! Bathroom, toilets, and rooms are extremely clean. Although some workers are still working sometimes, that’s not a big deal. Hope they will give me more surprise when I come back!

They were working on the toilet upstairs.Hope they will finish as soon as possible.Staff are quiet helpful. I was a beginner to Beijing. The staff gave me lots of suggestions, including their special trip to the Great Wall. That piece of Great Wall was not crowded at all.No people there!You will never have such experience in the normal Great Wall!

• 4th Jun 2015

Overall, I found the hostel to be lovely. Very clean and great location. I highly recommend.

• 4th Jun 2015

Best location. Staff is very very helpful. They offer many services like tours and laundry and translation. The mysic is too loud for thd morning.

I liked the Great Wall tour. Food was just ok. Outlet in my bed was loose, I couldn't charge my phone there because the plug kept falling out of the outlet. Beds were comfy, especially for China. No curtain around the bed which would've been nice. I didn't like that my bathroom was unisex. I did like the atmosphere and the layout of the hostel. The hutong was cool to explore, and the overall location is excellent.

Super friendly and helpful staff! Great trip to the wall (almost no other tourists + onl party restored)!

Awesome hostel. The environment was friendly and the staff was very welcoming! The entire hostel was clean.

• 24th May 2015

I had an awessssssssome experience at the LEO from the helpful staff to the amazing food and great company. This Hostal is located right I'm the heart of Bejeing and just a quick 10 min walk to the forbidden city !!!!😃🎉😃🎉😃🎉☺️🎉

I honestly enjoyed my stay at the Hostel. It was a friendly environment. Sue and all the Staff are awesome.

• 22nd May 2015
  • Kenya

The hostel has a vibrant bar but sometimes no hot water in shower.

Great place and super friendly. Cafe and bar was good but would have been nice to have a kitchen to cook your own food also.

Really nice hostel to stay at. Very helpful staff. Will organise trip for you to the wall etc. Very comfortable beds.

• 11th May 2015