LeoHostel Reviews

79012 Lukiyanovycha 3 Street, Lviv, Lviv, Ukraine

I had booked for 4 nights from the HOSTEL. However, after seeing the room, we decided to change to room due to unexpected situations in the building, bathroom and facilities. In this point, I should thank you to hostel staff because they helped us for other deluxe room and we could manage the situation temporarily . At the end when we changed our room in the LEOTEL, owner of the otel asked us again money for the new room even if that room was cancelled from other person.It was'nt kindly behave.

Dear Ahmet, Thank you for staying in our hostel (hotel). I hope you understand that cancelled booking doesn’t mean paid accommodation, and I doubt that any other hostel (hotel) would let you use both rooms while paying for only one room. We have been loyal enough to you considering high season period and cancellation policy. We didn’t extra charge you though we were eligible to charge you for both hostel and hotel accommodation. Best regards, Julia