LeonWG Tenerife Reviews

Calle Leon 34, La Orotava, Tenerife, Spain

First of all: this is NOT a b&b, NOT an hostel. Is just something like a very very old house with an old german woman renting rooms. The rooms are dirty as hell, with ants on bed and spiders everywhere. There's something called kitchen ... but you have to be very brave to use it. And the baths? So smelly all the time because they are never cleaned. I've traveled in the whole world but, believe me, this is the worst place EVER. Just don't go there.

I enjoyed my stay and Ulli was really nice but the hostel is a bit run down and chaotic with no real organisation to running a hostel.l The cleanliness of the place left a lot to be desired especially the fridge and bathroom.

Ulli the owner was so nice and welcoming. I liked the rooftop terrace and garden and the location is right in the centre of the town. It is good for people who need their own room but still enjoy social contact of a hostel.

View all Tenerife Bed and Breakfasts