Leonardo House Reviews

Via Trebbio 4, Florence, Florence, Italy

Our stay with Leonardo house was awesome! Our host was incredibly friendly, helpful, and informative. We couldn't have asked for a better place to stay while in Florence!

Leonardo and his uncle were great. He even came during the 'closed' hours to let me and my daughter into our room. And he let us store our luggage there after we'd checked out, before our train. The accomodations were humble but VERY clean and VERY central to the best of Florence.

• 7th Apr 2015

We only stayed for a night but I really enjoyed Leonardo House! The location is perfect--just around the corner from the nearby churches, plaza, and market. Leonardo will give you a rundown of places to visit when you checkin. The hostel itself is very small but cozy. One complaint I would have is to provide more blankets--the room got kind of cold at night. Otherwise I would highly recommend.

Really awesome, the location is very easy to access, nice atmosphere, good facilities and really clean. It would be better if they have kitchen.

I love this place! The location is very convenient. It's right in the middle of everything! Leonardo is so sweet and helpful! I would love to come back to this hostel in the future!

We loved to stay in Leonardo. The staff was great, the location amazing: near the station and near the city centre! I will go again

• 24th Mar 2015
  • Argentina

The perfect place to stay if you're on a budget. The quality of the rooms/facilities isn't quite the Hilton, but it certainly gets the job done safely and cleanly. Leonardo is also very accommodating. When we arrived, he explained all the main sites to see in Florence, basically planning out our entire itinerary for us! He also held our bags after check-out so we could continue sightseeing and even stayed past his departure time when we ran late to retrieve them. Very happy we stayed here!

Leonardo was an amazing host, warm, friendly and super helpful to us in giving us sights he recommended to see in the short time we had in Florence.

I had a lovey stay at Leonard's. The staff are very friendly and couldn't help enough. The location is second to none, it is literally a two minute walk to the centre. The rooms are clean but basic. Ours wasn't an ensuite room which we expected but the bathroom was next door and we only had to share with one other room which was fine. I would definitely recommend this hostel.

Leonardo is awesome, very helpful with getting around in Florence and what to see. He's on site a lot, so he's around for any extra questions or advice.

• 8th Mar 2015

It's way better than expected. Simple and nice hostel. Leonardo was really kind, friendly and helpful. He introduced great places around the city and also the free tour. Florence gave us a memorable trip.

The location of the hostel was excellent. The room was a double private, and was very functional. I recommend this hostel.

Leonardo was awesome; so helpful with everything Florence. Also good location to train station and main attractions

Very basic accommodation and room however a fantastic location close to major sites and train station. Room and bathroom was clean. Overall a comfortable stay.

It was really a nice stay, but the internet speed should be improved at least a bit. Rest was awesome. Thanks

I really think it was one of the better places I've stayed in Europe at this price. My special thanks to Leonardo, who always had all the answers to my questions and recommended us one of the tours in Tuscany, which we took and it was an awesome experience.

leonardo was very kind and it was a perfect stay. Grazie mille for everything!

Staff are beautiful and very welcoming and helpful! Excellent location!!

Good clean hostel.Right in city center.Leonardo is a great man.He explained us everything.Not a party hostel but good place to sleep after long walk.Better if they accept credit cards.

Out of all the places we stayed in Italy this was by far our favorite! Leonardo was so welcoming, first thing he did when we arrived is explain us all the important places to visit which was refreshing compared to the other hostel we stayed at. He was always available for questions, the rooms were great, everything was very clean. The location was excellente! Close to everything! For 3 girls traveling we felt very safe! I will definitely stay there again when I come back!