Leonardo House Reviews

Via Trebbio 4, Florence, Florence, Italy

leonardo was very kind and it was a perfect stay. Grazie mille for everything!

Staff are beautiful and very welcoming and helpful! Excellent location!!

• 4th Dec 2014

Good clean hostel.Right in city center.Leonardo is a great man.He explained us everything.Not a party hostel but good place to sleep after long walk.Better if they accept credit cards.

Out of all the places we stayed in Italy this was by far our favorite! Leonardo was so welcoming, first thing he did when we arrived is explain us all the important places to visit which was refreshing compared to the other hostel we stayed at. He was always available for questions, the rooms were great, everything was very clean. The location was excellente! Close to everything! For 3 girls traveling we felt very safe! I will definitely stay there again when I come back!

We absolutely loved our stay in Leonardo House. Leonardo himself made us feel so welcome and was very kind, very helpful and full of information. The location is perfect and having a fridge and microwave was an added bonus. It was exactly what we needed and lived up to it's reputation of being an excellent place to stay in Florence. Can't wait to go back!

Very well located, clean, no kitchen, very good price.

• 2nd Nov 2014
  • Mexico

I felt like I was at home. Our host was SO nice and helpful. My only regret is that I didn't get a chance to get to know him better! Highly recommend!

• 29th Oct 2014

Very friendly and helpful host. Large clean room and bathroom. Very nice place to stay and excellent location.

• 23rd Oct 2014

The guy that was working during our stay was absolutely fantastic and so helpful! I thought that the prices were a little high given the fact that it's a hostel but it was in such a good location and really nice. The only other thing I wish they did was have more of a sign out front because it took us a while to find it.

• 23rd Oct 2014

My friend and I had a lovely night at Leonardo House.The staff are very kind and helpful with everything you my need.The location is wonderful only takes 3mins to the Duomo walking and from there you can go anywhere on foot.We left our bags the day we checked out with the host so we could walk around the city before catching our train,we felt completely safe with them being behind the desk.The bed was a little lumping but big enough for two,but other then that it was a wonderful stay.

• 21st Oct 2014

Everything was really good.

• 20th Oct 2014

Leonardo was amazing, so friendly and helpful - thank you so much! The location of this hostel is great, you are in the center of everything. Our room was big and clean with a private washroom. We were only here one night but would surely go back next time we are in Florence!

Leonardo is very kind and helpful.. He could give brief explanation about what to see and do.. The overall is good.. We are pleased to stay in Leonardo house. Thank you.

• 2nd Oct 2014
  • Indonesia

老板人超级好!非常好的地理位置。佛罗伦萨主要的景点都是步行就能到。非常方便!

• 1st Oct 2014
  • China

Great location and helpful staff

Excellent place to stay, Leonardo was really friendly and super helpful!

• 30th Sep 2014
  • New Zealand

Clean and nice room, nice staff (gave us a lot of advice on what to see in the town). The location is perfect, as we're two-minutes away (on foot) from the Dome. We recommend!

Leonarde house maybe around the average but the boss of Leonardo is a perfect guy. I like him too much :D

• 24th Sep 2014
  • Turkey

The staff was super helpful and cheery and the location is around 10 mins away from the duomo. what i did not like about my stay was that the room was not nice to stay in : the window did not close properly, the atmosphere was very dull and it looked very old with a stale smell. the first night we had no hot water to shower but the next day the problem was solved.

Very central (once you've found it). All very clean too, and Leonardo was very friendly and helpful. There are not really any communal areas if you're looking for that kind of thing, and facilities are a bit limited if you want to cook your own meals, plus shared bathrooms. However, this is a good place to stay, I'd visit again

« first « Prev 1 2 3