Leonardo House Reviews

Via Trebbio 4, Florence, Florence, Italy

Leonardo House is very well located within walking distance of the Ponte Vecchio and the other big sightseeing spots in Florence. It was also very clean and Leonardo was very friendly and helpful. He was kind enough to even come 15 minutes early so we could grab our bags and catch our train. He also recommended some great restaurants!

Was a great stay at Leonardo house. The staff and rooms were great. Everything was clean and organized when we arrived. The location is right in the middle of town and everything is in walking distance. Lots of restaurants and gelato. The train station is about 5 mins away. Be careful when arriving as the front door doesn't have any sign and is not obvious

Hello , thank you for your stay and lovely words about us. I would like just to say for other visitors that we have a target in the bell, you should look just 10cm more up, it's very obvious. WIsh you all best.

Great location. Safe and friendly neighborhood. Helpful staff. They make you feel welcome to the city, we would stay there again! Thank you Leonardo!

• 6th May 2015

Very clean and organized

• 5th May 2015
  • Malaysia

A bit difficult to find if you have not seen the location in Google maps. Excellent help from regarding restaurants, gelataria , pizaria.

Hello , thank you for been part of Leonardo House. We send you a map with instructions how to arrive from the train station, would be easier to trust us and fallow that map, not google maps. I hope next time that will make your stay in Florence more pleasant. Regards Leonardo

This place was awesome! Killer location. Friendly host. Nice quaint place. Reminded me of a bed and breakfast minus the breakfast. Would stay here again! Stay here:)

Our stay with Leonardo house was awesome! Our host was incredibly friendly, helpful, and informative. We couldn't have asked for a better place to stay while in Florence!

Leonardo and his uncle were great. He even came during the 'closed' hours to let me and my daughter into our room. And he let us store our luggage there after we'd checked out, before our train. The accomodations were humble but VERY clean and VERY central to the best of Florence.

• 7th Apr 2015

We only stayed for a night but I really enjoyed Leonardo House! The location is perfect--just around the corner from the nearby churches, plaza, and market. Leonardo will give you a rundown of places to visit when you checkin. The hostel itself is very small but cozy. One complaint I would have is to provide more blankets--the room got kind of cold at night. Otherwise I would highly recommend.

Really awesome, the location is very easy to access, nice atmosphere, good facilities and really clean. It would be better if they have kitchen.

I love this place! The location is very convenient. It's right in the middle of everything! Leonardo is so sweet and helpful! I would love to come back to this hostel in the future!

We loved to stay in Leonardo. The staff was great, the location amazing: near the station and near the city centre! I will go again

• 24th Mar 2015
  • Argentina

The perfect place to stay if you're on a budget. The quality of the rooms/facilities isn't quite the Hilton, but it certainly gets the job done safely and cleanly. Leonardo is also very accommodating. When we arrived, he explained all the main sites to see in Florence, basically planning out our entire itinerary for us! He also held our bags after check-out so we could continue sightseeing and even stayed past his departure time when we ran late to retrieve them. Very happy we stayed here!

Leonardo was an amazing host, warm, friendly and super helpful to us in giving us sights he recommended to see in the short time we had in Florence.

I had a lovey stay at Leonard's. The staff are very friendly and couldn't help enough. The location is second to none, it is literally a two minute walk to the centre. The rooms are clean but basic. Ours wasn't an ensuite room which we expected but the bathroom was next door and we only had to share with one other room which was fine. I would definitely recommend this hostel.

Leonardo is awesome, very helpful with getting around in Florence and what to see. He's on site a lot, so he's around for any extra questions or advice.

• 8th Mar 2015

It's way better than expected. Simple and nice hostel. Leonardo was really kind, friendly and helpful. He introduced great places around the city and also the free tour. Florence gave us a memorable trip.

The location of the hostel was excellent. The room was a double private, and was very functional. I recommend this hostel.

Leonardo was awesome; so helpful with everything Florence. Also good location to train station and main attractions

Very basic accommodation and room however a fantastic location close to major sites and train station. Room and bathroom was clean. Overall a comfortable stay.