Leonardo House Reviews

Via Trebbio 4, Florence, Florence, Italy

The hostel is 5 to 10 minutes walk from the main train station. The receptionist is very helpful and kind. One thing is that he is demanding of settlers. Only whispering is allowed during the day and silence should be kept after 10 pm. As travelers, we came back late, which caused some trouble. But generally it is good and I am willing to go there again.

Good clean basic place. Nice big beds. No kitchen or common area. Right in the middle of town

Great location - a five-minute walk to the Duomo, and ten minutes to anywhere else (I'm exaggerating a bit, but central Florence is really walkable!) Leonardo is very friendly, and willing to help you out with suggestions etc. The room was nice, and it was a good size, with a couch, but nothing too special - it would have been nice to have more places to hang things, instead of seemingly random shelves all over the place. But we had a great time here, and recommend it!

We loved both the hotel and the hotel owner Leonardo. The only pity is that we were too few in Florence and almost did not see Leo But then a small amount of time that we were able to communicate were only good impression. Convenient location. The room is very nice - clean, comfortable. In general, everything is fine, will definitely come back here again! Thank you Leo!

Leonard was kind and helpful. Good location. Bathroom was quite clean

Leonardo is extremely nice and helpful! We love Leonardo House! But there's way too few bathroom and other residents will probably knock your door when you're bathing!

Leonardo House was a fantastic place for us to stay! We spent two nights, and it was clean, comfortable, and most importantly extremely central in Florence. The only issues we had was finding the place when we first arrived, maybe a map from the train station would have helped, because the instructions given were not very clear once some of the street signs became covered by construction. Leonardo is great, and I would definitely recommend him!

• 17th Feb 2014

One of the best hostels I've ever stayed!! Very clean, the staff is so kind! If there are some hairdryers, perfect!

This hostel is perfect for solo back packers wishing to visit Florence on a budget for a few days :) the staff here were simply excellent - greeting me at check in a providing me with advice on Florence with maps. Hostel is in a great location and only a two minute walk from the station, clean bathroom and bedrooms. It was a little quiet as it was winter time but somehow even better that way - I would definitely stay here again :)

• 4th Feb 2014

very wall

• 31st Jan 2014

It was fairly nice hostel. Staffs are really nice, and room where I stayed in was quite spacious. Also location is really great. it is close to main station and Duomo. Shower is great as well. One small thing that I wish is more electric plugs that I can use to charge.

Good place to stay, can be tricky to find though!

Leonardo is very nice and he makes sure you know how to get to the place. He also shows kindly all the places to visit and advise you about any question you have. The place has a very young-student atmosphere but in our trip around Italy we have been in more modern and with more facilities places. Nevertheless, the price-performance relation taking into account the city and the location is very good. It is very adequate for bagpacking travelers and young people.

• 18th Jan 2014
  • Spain

Very nice place. Only issue was that towels were not free. Close to the Duomo, yet far enough off that it was quiet at night. Everything in Florence was walking distance.

Clean, comfy and very nice hostel. Leonardo is a great host, he was very helpful and thanks to his suggestions we had a very nice trip in Florence! Highly recommended!

We loved our stay here, Leonardo is such a sweetheart!

very nice stuff, and I will recommend to go!

• 20th Dec 2013
  • China

Nice facility, good staff, quiet. Water smelled really bad.

• 18th Dec 2013
  • All Male Group, 25-30

Hostelworld recommended it. I booked it. I was happy. Boom

Awesome location right near duomo, with good beds and wifi. Leonardo at reception is very really helpful and friendly