Leonardo House Reviews

Via Trebbio 4, Florence, Florence, Italy

Lucky to meet him in person.such an amazing spirit. Very helpful,welcoming,flexible easy to be friends with .free msps.ansewred all my questions in patience and smile.cuzy clean and house of over 6 rooms. No common area. No kitchen.coffee self help service. Mixed WC . house very close to station and attractions.area and house are safe an secure.staying late is not a concern.room cleaning service .keeping quite is very important to leonardo.i recommend it for couples.would definitely stay again.

The location is execellent. Everything is walking distance. Super close to everything. The room we stayed in ws cold during the winter. That's the only problem i had. The heater wasn't warn enough. The host was super nice and recommended a lot of good restaurants and places to visit. Very patient explaining to us the map and direction. The room was not as good as expected, but it's a guest house. What do you expect :). Highly recommended!!! A good place to stay for people on a budget.

Everything was very good. Great place to walk around florence.

Very good. I wish there was someone at the reception at all times, but it didn't pose a problem to us.

It's not a hostel, it doesn't have a kitchen or any common area. Still, it was a good place to stay, but not a hostel

It was very nice, confortable, good treat, really near to the center and the trains station. They give you a map and some advices and have always a good treat. Everything to make your visit nice and easier.

• 17th Dec 2015
  • Mexico

My friend and I had a great stay at Leonardo House. It was a quiet, clean and very comfortable setting. The staff was very friendly and accommodating. They gave us towels and a hairdryer too. They made recommendations on what to do, where to eat and outlined how to get there on the map. This hostel is in a PERFECT LOCATION. Very central and less than 3 minutes from the Duomo. If I had the opportunity I would stay here again. I definitely recommend Leonardo House.

Leonardo was great--very helpful and nice! Cheap place, great location. Lockers and keys are included. Towels are included. Showers are nice. Not a party hostel. I definitely recommend!

I loved how there were no bunk beds and that the beds were alreadyade for us when we entered. The staff was super nice and the hostel was close to everything, it was extremely convenient.

Leonardo's House served as lovely accommodation for our stay in Florence. The location was perfect and close to walk to all major attractions. The cleanliness of the rooms and shared bathrooms was great too. Leonardo is a very genuinely nice host who was happy to point out many places to explore and eat (Yellow Bar is a must!)! Highly recommend to anyone visiting Florence to stay at Leonardo's House, it really does feel like home away from home.

• 11th Dec 2015

Excellent location. Guy who received us was very kind, gave us a map and explain us the basic. We haven't been so much in the hostel because we only had two days to walk around. Clean share bathroom which, until we saw, it was shared only with one other room. Maybe causality, but our room had a crafted painting of our country .Thanks for everything.

The owner is super friendly and very helpful

Great place to stay so close to the Duomo and everything else. Leonardo himself is so nice and helpful. Clean and quiet. It's not a place to party or meet other travelers though because there's no common area, which was fine with me this time, but something lone travelers should note. There is a small fridge and and a microwave everyone can use, and a vending machine. All around, a good place to stay and I'd stay again if I ever return to Florence.

Overall great experience and lovely b&b in the heart of Venice!

Good location, good price and relatively clean. Would stay here again. It's a shame the Internet wasn't working while we were staying, but there is free wifi all around Florence so it wasn't a major issue.

Extremely helpful staff who made us feel incredibly welcomed!

I had a great stay at Leonardo house. The place is lovely and the location could not be better. Literally 2 minutes from both the duomo and Firenze Santa Maria novella train station, everywhere you'd want to go is easily accessible by foot. Leonardo himself is also very welcoming and ready to help with anything. There isn't much of a social atmosphere, so don't come here if you're looking to meet lots of fellow travelers, but if you want something quieter and more mellow, this is your place!

This is my favorite hostel in all of Europe. It is safe, well kept up, and SO close to everything. Restaurants, the main Dom, shopping, etc. Leonardo was nothing but accommodating and very sweet, what a pleasant experience!

It was a great experience to stay at Leonardo's House. As soon as we walked in we were given a map, information about the city, and amazing recommendations on where to eat. The location is so centrally located that seeing everything that we wanted to in one day was easy.

• 31st Oct 2015

Very nice hostel. Friendly manager giving helpful suggestions on trip and restaurants. Nice room. The only problem in the room is lack of socket.