Leonardo House Reviews

Via Trebbio 4, Florence, Florence, Italy

Very well located, clean, no kitchen, very good price.

• 2nd Nov 2014
  • Mexico

I felt like I was at home. Our host was SO nice and helpful. My only regret is that I didn't get a chance to get to know him better! Highly recommend!

• 29th Oct 2014

Very friendly and helpful host. Large clean room and bathroom. Very nice place to stay and excellent location.

• 23rd Oct 2014

The guy that was working during our stay was absolutely fantastic and so helpful! I thought that the prices were a little high given the fact that it's a hostel but it was in such a good location and really nice. The only other thing I wish they did was have more of a sign out front because it took us a while to find it.

• 23rd Oct 2014

My friend and I had a lovely night at Leonardo House.The staff are very kind and helpful with everything you my need.The location is wonderful only takes 3mins to the Duomo walking and from there you can go anywhere on foot.We left our bags the day we checked out with the host so we could walk around the city before catching our train,we felt completely safe with them being behind the desk.The bed was a little lumping but big enough for two,but other then that it was a wonderful stay.

• 21st Oct 2014