Leonardo House Reviews

Via Trebbio 4, Florence, Florence, Italy

Overall a great place. The staff were friendly and very helpful. Only recommendation would be to provide more bed linin as we were cold with only the small blanket. Room and facilities are very basic but did the trick. Would stay again next time I'm in town definitely.

Leonardo is a very nice guy, but everything else was average or below average.

Big room and big bed was nice. The shower hot water temperature was difficult to keep constant. We were allowed to leave our bags at the office for a few hours after we checked out, but it would be nicer if they offered desk service between the hours of noon till 4pm.

• 15th May 2014

Super friendly staff!! but no wifi at night :(

• 12th May 2014
  • China

Hello Yihuan, thank you for staying with us in Leonardo House. I would like just to correct your review, our wi-fi is on 24 hours per day. Regards, Leonardo

It was a great option! I would definitly choose it again!!

• 7th May 2014
  • Argentina

Excellent stay, very central. Great recommendations for eating out etc from Leonardo and co. Will not hesitate to stay here next time we come to Florence.

• 3rd May 2014
  • Couple, 41+

The staff, who may or may not have been Leonardo, was fantastic. Arrived 30 minutes early to check us in and was very helpful. It's just a very small place so if you are looking for something like a b&b you will love it! It's not a place to go if you are looking to make new friends and hang out in a common room. But we really liked it!

Wonderful, helpful and friendly staff. Location couldn't have been more central. No curfew, keys to the building, small kitchen area with fridge, kettle and microwave, wifi. All in all a very pleasant stay in a beautiful city.

I had a very good stay in Leonardos House. Leonardo is great and explains everything you need to know. The place is 5 min to Duomo, and the station. I recommend it,

Great hostel in central Florence. Leonardo was very welcoming and friendly and a good host. The room was large and had good facilities. The bathroom was also very clean and spacious. Right in central Florence, close to the train station and all the tourist cites. Tea/coffee machine available. Would definitely stay here again.

As there was a train strike, our plans of arrival were affected however the manager Leonardo was really nice to welcome us even though the office hours were closed. The location is a nice, really close to the SMN Train Station which is very convenient. All the attractions are in walking distance. The only downfall for this accommodation was there was no hot water so we could not have any showers. For 60 Euro a night in a private room hostel, I don't believe it was the best value because of this

Hello Naomi, thank you for being a part of Leonardo House. We have hot water 24 hours and defects are always possible, you should just use other bathroom and simple advise me for the issue. The problem was fix in 2 minutes. My sincere apologies about it.

The hostel is 5 to 10 minutes walk from the main train station. The receptionist is very helpful and kind. One thing is that he is demanding of settlers. Only whispering is allowed during the day and silence should be kept after 10 pm. As travelers, we came back late, which caused some trouble. But generally it is good and I am willing to go there again.

Good clean basic place. Nice big beds. No kitchen or common area. Right in the middle of town

Great location - a five-minute walk to the Duomo, and ten minutes to anywhere else (I'm exaggerating a bit, but central Florence is really walkable!) Leonardo is very friendly, and willing to help you out with suggestions etc. The room was nice, and it was a good size, with a couch, but nothing too special - it would have been nice to have more places to hang things, instead of seemingly random shelves all over the place. But we had a great time here, and recommend it!

We loved both the hotel and the hotel owner Leonardo. The only pity is that we were too few in Florence and almost did not see Leo But then a small amount of time that we were able to communicate were only good impression. Convenient location. The room is very nice - clean, comfortable. In general, everything is fine, will definitely come back here again! Thank you Leo!

Leonard was kind and helpful. Good location. Bathroom was quite clean

Leonardo is extremely nice and helpful! We love Leonardo House! But there's way too few bathroom and other residents will probably knock your door when you're bathing!

Leonardo House was a fantastic place for us to stay! We spent two nights, and it was clean, comfortable, and most importantly extremely central in Florence. The only issues we had was finding the place when we first arrived, maybe a map from the train station would have helped, because the instructions given were not very clear once some of the street signs became covered by construction. Leonardo is great, and I would definitely recommend him!

• 17th Feb 2014

One of the best hostels I've ever stayed!! Very clean, the staff is so kind! If there are some hairdryers, perfect!

This hostel is perfect for solo back packers wishing to visit Florence on a budget for a few days :) the staff here were simply excellent - greeting me at check in a providing me with advice on Florence with maps. Hostel is in a great location and only a two minute walk from the station, clean bathroom and bedrooms. It was a little quiet as it was winter time but somehow even better that way - I would definitely stay here again :)

• 4th Feb 2014