Les Jardins de la Livree Reviews

4 Rue Camp de Bataille, Villeneuve lez avignon, Avignon, France

Beautiful B

Far from Avignon center, taking bus is a must if accompanied with backpack or luggage.

• 24th Sep 2013
  • Hong Kong

The B&B is so lovely with the pool and beautiful garden and the host is really kind. Besides, the village where this B&B ideally locates is also worthy visiting apart from Avignon city center.

A lovely place to stay when discovering the area of Avignon, Aix etc. - it's located in the quiet and pictoresque village Villeneuve, very close to Avignon by bus or even walking. The owners are very friendly and helpful, rooms are spacious and clean, property has the lovely style of Southern France. You can enjoy a homemade breakfast, the nice garden and pool and just the quietness of this place. I enjoyed my stay and will def. be back! Merci!

The owner was lovely and very helpful. The rooms were very clean and the atmosphere was calm and peaceful. Breakfast was delightful. I would definitely stay here again.

My friend and I really had a great time there!! It's clean, safe and quiet, with excellent quality. The staff gave us the warmest help and comfortable stay in his house. I like the garden, swimming pool and cats! Wonderful! Definitely willing to go again!

Excellent stay. Hard to get taxis back from Avignon (if you are out late you must have walking shoes), but the Les Jardins de la Livree cannot be blamed for that. Very friendly staff and excellent accomodation.

View all Avignon Bed and Breakfasts