Les Pyramides Hotel Reviews

Ksar Merzouga 52202 BP 41, Errachidia MAROC, Merzouga, Morocco

Had a great stay, I want to give a sincere thank you to these guys. One night I left my wine bottle out with some wine left in it, they put the cork in and served it to me the next day! Kind gesture on their part, I expected it would simply be disposed of. Also, their dinners are top notch. Excellent food in portions you can't even come close to finishing. Try their tajine and you will not be disappointed! Also fantastic location at the foot of the dunes.

Ali and his team went above and beyond to make me feel welcome in Merzouga. They picked me up in the early hours of the morning when my bus got in and let me use the room to freshen up and rest whenever I needed to. We had many lovely chats over 'berber whiskey'; dinner and breakfast were excellent and they took me into the desert for an overnight trip with the camels. Arriving at Les Pyramides was like coming home to family I didn't know I had. Thanks for everything.