6.7
Good 58 Total Reviews
6.7
Good 58 Total Reviews
Les Studios Hotels Located at 2450 Boul. Édouard-Montpetit, , Montreal.
Canada
Montreal Quebec H3T 1J4 2450 Boul. Édouard-Montpetit
67% 58
45.5063619 -73.6160159
    Rooms available

• USA, Female, 41+
20th Aug 2016

I enjoyed my stay. Value for the money was very good. Clean, quiet. I think the soda machines could have been better stocked since there are no stores near. Amenities provided were good Kitchen Microwaves, etc. The Staff did a good job of getting everyone a room on a Saturday Night . Wifi in your room was extra but worth it ! I would stay there again. Oh and getting to places where they had stores was convenient enough. I was traveling alone

• ellabradshaw5326
  • Australia, Female, 25-30
30th Jul 2016
6.9

Very basic, just what you would expect from dorm room accommodation. Bit disappointing that you can only get wifi in the lobby, but it was clean and very close to the metro station. Good for people who just need somewhere to sleep and shower. Not a hostel so don't expect a hostel atmosphere.

• Canada, Male, 25-30
30th Jul 2016
5.1

The grounds were DISGUSTING. There were piles of garbage everywhere, nothing was in order and the rooms weren't clean. I had to ask about 10 different people where to get bed sheets and no one knew. The place was VERY unorganized which is bad for Osheaga weekend. Don't rent out a place if it's not ready in time for the busiest weekend of the summer. Hire more staff and keep your place clean. I will never stay here again.

• Canada, All Male Group, 18-24
28th Jul 2016
6.6

Overall it was ok considering what my group of friends and I were looking for, that is a cheap place to stay while we went to osheaga for the weekend. There is NO air conditioning... just a fan in each room. Mattresses are kind of stiff and hard to sleep on. You have to pay per day for internet for each room. Their "twin/double" rooms are the exact same as the single rooms. It is a single bed with another single bed that slides out from underneath.

• Canada, Female, 18-24
28th Jul 2016
3.7

The room had clearly hadn't been touched besides a quick change of sheets and the garbage. The sink was gross and the floor was visibly dirty. I asked the desk if they could do a quick clean while we were out that day and nothing was done. I asked the again the next morning and still nothing. The staff was unhelpful and when we checked out I told the girl that I was unhappy with my stay she offered a meager apology and a shrug. Communal bathrooms also were not cleaned on weekends?

• Canada, Mixed Group, 18-24
2nd Jul 2016

Les studios was very nice however, it was our second option. The price was a bit high for our taste (70$) a night is close to a hotels price.

• Germany, Male, 18-24
2nd Jul 2016
7.1

We realised that we only booked for two, but we were three guys. Spontaneous staff helped us out, very nice! Studios are inside student residences, very anonimous and almost no possibility to Connect! shower and bathroom are very limited and at the other end of the hallway... Would recommend if Hostels like the M Hostel are booked out!

• Canada, Couple, 18-24
1st Jul 2016
5.7

I wasn't completely happy. I woke up to ants crawling on my bed. I took pictures and video and showed management. They said they couldn't help me. That was just unacceptable. I'm concerned that what if some got into my bed and have not found a new home to nest in my house. I was not expecting that at all. Really was sad to see.

1st Jul 2016
4.3

Definitely not a good experience !! We rented a twin room for one night, it is actually one single bed with another "bed" in a drawer under the first bed. Not a real twin room which makes of the 70 $ an overprice rental ! Facilities are old, no free wifi in the rooms, no soap in the showers. I had to leave my bag for the day at the front desk and once again you need to pay for a service that is free in any and every hostel I've ever been to. I don't recommand this place.

• Canada, Female, 25-30
26th May 2016
6.0

The beds do not have a good mattress. Our thin mattress rested on a wooden bed, and it didn't have springs or memory foam. It was full of lumps and we woken up with back pain every day. The room only came with a fan, no A/C and the room was extremely hot.