Les Studios Hotels Reviews

2450 Boul. Édouard-Montpetit, Montreal, Canada

Very nice staff and the room was clean and big enough, but the showers could be in a better condition.

Comfortable place. Remember to bring an ethernet cable or you'll pay $5 a day for internet. Also, there are no kitchen utensils at all, so bring some of your own!

Air mattress are hateful and the noise cause not sleeping because the noise.produced when the person moves.

The staff's attitude is not good,and always make customer wait,also the internet should prepare for the customer and for free! I think i will not recommend my friends to go there.

Very friendly and helpful staff. The campus is located in a good area and is close to the metro.

• 2nd Aug 2013

Great place to stay. Got much more then we expected for the price we paid. Staff was wonderful, bathrooms were clean and the room was good! It was all quaint and cute, and offered a great place to sleep at night. Didn't need anything more than that.

• 1st Aug 2013

Clean, comfortable and convenient! I thoroughly enjoyed my stay!

• 31st Jul 2013

Decent place to stay. I've stayed at better, and I've stayed at worse places. The place is just student dormitories in the summer when the students have left. Parking isn't a good value at fourteen bucks a day though; park here for the first night then find cheaper parking if you want to save some coin. Also, bring an ethernet cord because there's no wifi; you have to pay to rent a cord.

The bed was terribly uncomfortable. The kitchen needs basics such as pots and pans and silverware. Parking is only ok distance wise. Every thing else however was super great! I loved my room, everything I needed, nothing I did not. Loved that the window opened and the provided fan! Thanks! I'll be back!

• 1st May 2013