6.2
Good 46 Total Reviews
6.2
Good 46 Total Reviews
Les Studios Hotels Located at 2450 Boul. Édouard-Montpetit, , Montreal.
Canada
Montreal Quebec H3T 1J4 2450 Boul. Édouard-Montpetit
62% 46
45.5063619 -73.6160159
    Rooms available

• Canada, Mixed Group, 18-24
2nd Jul 2016

Les studios was very nice however, it was our second option. The price was a bit high for our taste (70$) a night is close to a hotels price.

• Germany, Male, 18-24
2nd Jul 2016
7.1

We realised that we only booked for two, but we were three guys. Spontaneous staff helped us out, very nice! Studios are inside student residences, very anonimous and almost no possibility to Connect! shower and bathroom are very limited and at the other end of the hallway... Would recommend if Hostels like the M Hostel are booked out!

• Canada, Couple, 18-24
1st Jul 2016
5.7

I wasn't completely happy. I woke up to ants crawling on my bed. I took pictures and video and showed management. They said they couldn't help me. That was just unacceptable. I'm concerned that what if some got into my bed and have not found a new home to nest in my house. I was not expecting that at all. Really was sad to see.

1st Jul 2016
4.3

Definitely not a good experience !! We rented a twin room for one night, it is actually one single bed with another "bed" in a drawer under the first bed. Not a real twin room which makes of the 70 $ an overprice rental ! Facilities are old, no free wifi in the rooms, no soap in the showers. I had to leave my bag for the day at the front desk and once again you need to pay for a service that is free in any and every hostel I've ever been to. I don't recommand this place.

• Canada, Female, 25-30
26th May 2016
6.0

The beds do not have a good mattress. Our thin mattress rested on a wooden bed, and it didn't have springs or memory foam. It was full of lumps and we woken up with back pain every day. The room only came with a fan, no A/C and the room was extremely hot.