Les cases Joica Reviews

Calle Ticia�, 18, Barcelona, Spain

My stay was wonderful. I had a nice, quiet room. And I loved how close I was to the metro and all the info the hosts provided for me.

• 10th Jul 2014

Enjoyed my stay at Les Cases Joica. Location was very good in Northern Barcelona only 4 stops with the metro from the center. Quiet environment, good room no noise at night, full breakfast, cereals, coffee, bread, cheese, hams, juice. Feels like staying in a normal house rather than a hostel as it is a normal house with 4 rooms for visitors. Bathroom was huge and clean, hosts are very friendly, wifi working full capacity all the time. Ideal for relaxing after long days of sightseeing.

• 12th Jun 2014
  • Greece

The owners were very friendly and I had a very pleasant time staying there

• 8th May 2014