Let's Go Backpacker Hostel Reviews

33/4 Moo 1, Bophut, Koh Samui, Thailand

An outstanding hostel. Location is very good - in the quieter part of the island next to fisherman's village. Surrounded by a few gem local businesses - motorbike rental, massage, food, plus a few decent bars. Service was exceptional. I got a lot of help organising my trip, hiring a bike, laundry etc - everything was done more or less right away. Very accommodating and helpful staff who seem to really care that people get the most of their stay. Overall, top marks, will gladly stay again!

Let's Go Backpackers is a great hostel to stay in for the budget traveller. Luke and Sue are very friendly and helpful - they can arrange any taxis or day trips for you, and usually with a discount. The hostel was very clean throughout the whole trip. There aren't any locks on the rooms but there are lockers for your valuables. Perfect location- literally on the doorstep of Fisherman's Village. I would definitely recommend staying here.

• 28th Nov 2014

It's not actually a hostel, I would say it's a guest house. There is no common area. I wouldn't stay there again.

Only saw one bathroom. No ac on the top floor

We had a nice stay at Let’s Go Backpackers. The facilities were clean and it was very close to the Fisherman’s Village! The owner was very nice and friendly, although she was very persistent about us going on day trips, which we did not really like. The only downside about the room is that we did not get Wifi reception (only in the main lobby) and it is a very basic service. Besides that, we did enjoy our stay!

This hostel is really great! There weren't so much guests the time I stayed there, so I had a 3-bed-room including bathroom and balcony for myself. The furniture is stylish and looks brandnew, the rooms are very clean and the staff is soooo friendly! They run a travel agency too, so you can ask them about any kind of tours or of you need tickets for de train/bus/ferry. The only min was that there was a problem with the water, so showering was a little bit difficult.

The hostel was not easy to find. Not even locals knew where it was.

Had a really good time, the staff were very friendly and great at suggesting where to eat/booking tours ect.. We were put in a larger dorm than expected but the beds were clean and comfy, the other guests were friendly and there were fans to keep cool at night. Also location is close to the shops, reataurants and beach and on the main road which makes it easy for taxi pick up. Overall had a very nice stay and would stay again

Nice enough place to stay but to use the toilet/shower from the 10 bed dorm required walking through one of the other dorms and at times meant one toilet/shower between almost 20 people.

I had a great stay in this hostel and even returned to stay an extra night. I would recommend requesting the room with the aircon. Has everything you need