Let's Go Backpacker Hostel Reviews

33/4 Moo 1, Bophut, Koh Samui, Thailand

We had a nice stay at Let’s Go Backpackers. The facilities were clean and it was very close to the Fisherman’s Village! The owner was very nice and friendly, although she was very persistent about us going on day trips, which we did not really like. The only downside about the room is that we did not get Wifi reception (only in the main lobby) and it is a very basic service. Besides that, we did enjoy our stay!

This hostel is really great! There weren't so much guests the time I stayed there, so I had a 3-bed-room including bathroom and balcony for myself. The furniture is stylish and looks brandnew, the rooms are very clean and the staff is soooo friendly! They run a travel agency too, so you can ask them about any kind of tours or of you need tickets for de train/bus/ferry. The only min was that there was a problem with the water, so showering was a little bit difficult.

The hostel was not easy to find. Not even locals knew where it was.

Had a really good time, the staff were very friendly and great at suggesting where to eat/booking tours ect.. We were put in a larger dorm than expected but the beds were clean and comfy, the other guests were friendly and there were fans to keep cool at night. Also location is close to the shops, reataurants and beach and on the main road which makes it easy for taxi pick up. Overall had a very nice stay and would stay again

Nice enough place to stay but to use the toilet/shower from the 10 bed dorm required walking through one of the other dorms and at times meant one toilet/shower between almost 20 people.

I had a great stay in this hostel and even returned to stay an extra night. I would recommend requesting the room with the aircon. Has everything you need

I just stayed there one night cause was heading to koh phangan. The people immediately made me feel very welcome. Its a noce atmosphere! It was warm in the dorm with only fans, but they did the trick (a little bit). Only a toilet downstairs or in the room of other people which felt weird a bit:-) if you dont need much and only need 1-4 days in koh samui, def worth staying there. Tip: try their pas thai, 50baht and the best i ever ate!!

Really nice hostel. Staff very friendly sorted out trips to national park and further travels. Really close to fisherman's village with everything required there. Only drawback is that there is 1 bathroom for 9 people between 2 rooms.

A very good, clean hostel on a quieter part of Koh Samui so if you want that kind of atmosphere then I would go here as it is ideal location. Short walk to the beach and shopping at fishermans village.

• 25th May 2014

Su was great, and the building is in an awesome location seconds from the beach.

This place is great! I really enjoyed my stay. Su and her staff are great- very helpful and lovely. I stayed in a 3 bed dorm there was a balcony and plenty of space. It is right next to Fishermans village & I rate their Pad Thai the best I have had in Koh Samui and it's cheaper. Would be nice to have a bathroom in our room not shared by the rest of the hostel otherwise I didn't mind too much. You can go out & party & you'll have somewhere quiet to rest after, close to boat for Ko Phangan too

A very nice place to stay in Ko Samui! Helpful and friendly owner who helps with travel planning and good recommendations. Also bike renting and excellent food for a great price!! If we go to Ko Samui, we will stay here again!

As this is a new hostel it is still very clean. Sue the owner is lovely although it seemed she charged me a higher price to higher a moped than others when i discussed with others - minor point. It is in a nice location on the nicest beach on the whole island but is away from the partying scene if you are into that. Also there is only 1 bathroom on each floor which happened to be in my room so i did not feel safe leaving any valuables in there although lockers are provided downstairs.

Overall a great place. Since this hostel is pretty new, it hasn't received a lot of reviews yet. I took a leap of faith, and its excellent place for the price. Location is awesome if you intend to take the ferry with seatran dicovery or flying out of airport the next day. Its nice and clean. The staff's English is not too bad and they are helpful. Therefore, if you need something done, its not too frustrating to have them sort it out for you.

Nice place to stay close to the beach an fisherman's village.

Everything is spotlessly clean and brand new. Due to the awesome owner and people end up staying there a bit longer than expected it felt more like living in a shared flat than a hostel. Best Pad Thai I've had in Thailand and movie-nights for the days when you're too tired to go out make the stay complete. Bophut is a rather quiet part of Samui, but there are still plenty of bars and restaurants around, as well as cheap street food. The beach and Fishermens Village are a 2 minute walk away.