Let's Go Backpacker Hostel Reviews

33/4 Moo 1, Bophut, Koh Samui, Thailand

Only saw one bathroom. No ac on the top floor

We had a nice stay at Let’s Go Backpackers. The facilities were clean and it was very close to the Fisherman’s Village! The owner was very nice and friendly, although she was very persistent about us going on day trips, which we did not really like. The only downside about the room is that we did not get Wifi reception (only in the main lobby) and it is a very basic service. Besides that, we did enjoy our stay!

This hostel is really great! There weren't so much guests the time I stayed there, so I had a 3-bed-room including bathroom and balcony for myself. The furniture is stylish and looks brandnew, the rooms are very clean and the staff is soooo friendly! They run a travel agency too, so you can ask them about any kind of tours or of you need tickets for de train/bus/ferry. The only min was that there was a problem with the water, so showering was a little bit difficult.

The hostel was not easy to find. Not even locals knew where it was.

Had a really good time, the staff were very friendly and great at suggesting where to eat/booking tours ect.. We were put in a larger dorm than expected but the beds were clean and comfy, the other guests were friendly and there were fans to keep cool at night. Also location is close to the shops, reataurants and beach and on the main road which makes it easy for taxi pick up. Overall had a very nice stay and would stay again

Nice enough place to stay but to use the toilet/shower from the 10 bed dorm required walking through one of the other dorms and at times meant one toilet/shower between almost 20 people.

I had a great stay in this hostel and even returned to stay an extra night. I would recommend requesting the room with the aircon. Has everything you need

I just stayed there one night cause was heading to koh phangan. The people immediately made me feel very welcome. Its a noce atmosphere! It was warm in the dorm with only fans, but they did the trick (a little bit). Only a toilet downstairs or in the room of other people which felt weird a bit:-) if you dont need much and only need 1-4 days in koh samui, def worth staying there. Tip: try their pas thai, 50baht and the best i ever ate!!

Really nice hostel. Staff very friendly sorted out trips to national park and further travels. Really close to fisherman's village with everything required there. Only drawback is that there is 1 bathroom for 9 people between 2 rooms.