Superb 2,227 Total Reviews
Superb 2,227 Total Reviews
Let's Rock Hostel Located at Grodzka 34 Street, , Krakow.
Poland
Krakow 31-044 Grodzka 34 Street
94% 2227
50.0585169 19.9380939
    Rooms available

• Australia, Female, 18-24
21st Sep 2016

This hostel is by far the best I've stayed at. The staff were lovely and helpful, the rooms were great with lockers under the bed. It's a great place for solo travelers to meet people because the hostel has something going on every night from 8pm, whether it's polish vodka tasting or celebrating Oktoberfest, it was great. I made so many new friends. Definitely would stay here again.

• France, Female, 41+
20th Sep 2016

Great hostel not too noisy, staff great especially Dorota and Julia who were so helpful, friendly and professional in every way. Location great, showers good not much of them though. Everything was perfect as i was lone female i felt safe. Only gripe i had was my room 2 not enough lights so could not read but other then that great. Hostel was kept clean, fun activities, breakfast basic but fine however they had real coffee bonus but i was impressed with the staff great personalities & fun

• Australia, Female, 18-24
16th Sep 2016

Great location. Clean and the bathrooms are amazing. Wifi is good too. The atmosphere is pretty dull but maybe because I came at the end of the season.

• Spain, Female, 18-24
14th Sep 2016

Let's Rock is amazing, loved my stay. Booking Auschwitz is very easy with the hostel. Staff are great at recommending good places to eat or drink. Rooms are good very clean. Krakow has lots of sites to visit and they are very close to the hostel. You get free breakfast and the hostel does daily events

• USA, Mixed Group, 18-24
10th Sep 2016
6.3

I do not recommend this hostel if you care at all about cleanliness. There was black mold on the ceiling of the shower (which was broken). The shower head had no stand so you had to hold it or put it on the ground and the shower doors didn't close all the way so the floor was always wet. It's a party hostel so a puking person in the bathroom isn't usually a big deal, but there was only 2 bathrooms and they were always full. The breakfast was worthless, we skipped it the second day.

Dear Customer, Thank you for your feedback, we are very sorry to hear that you didn’t like our Hostel. We are really trying hard to keep it clean at all times, we have a cleaning lady and she’s working very hard, but people just keep making a mess. We have 5 bathrooms, not 2. Next time you’re visiting a hostel and the shower is broken, please make sure to let the staff know, so that at least they get a chance to do something about it. Too bad you missed the breakfast which consists of : Toast bread (2,95PLN/500g), Jam(3,95PLN/280g), Salami(40 PLN/1000g), Cheese(15 PLN/650g), Peanut butter(5,95/350g), Milk (30PLN/ 12L), Cereal (12PLN/1000g), Chocolate Cereal(16PLN/1000g), Mussli (10PLN/1000g) Tea and Coffee (10PLN/ 500g) so I wouldn’t really call it worthless considering our prices, plus there are people in this world, who would love a breakfast like that at least once in a month. Next time I see a comment like that, I am sending it all to the children of Africa, maybe they'll appreciate free breakfast. Kind Regards, Let's Rock Hostel Management.

• England, Female, 25-30
5th Sep 2016

I booked a 6bed dorm but its very cramped. the 12bed dorm had more space n is cheaper. Storage lockers available but too small to get my carry on case in. No lamps n limmited plugs in the room. Beds are comfortable. Bathroom is ok but needs a proper bathroom mat coz its slippy when wet. Great security. Very social in the evening. Breakfast is good. You can book your trips for a lots less if you dont book at the hostel.

31st Aug 2016

Loved this hostel, my favorite in Kraków (I've been to a few). Location is perfect. Facilities are on point. It's not a full on, trashy party hostel. More of a hostel that brings its guests together and allows the party to naturally develop. I prefer these types of hostels. Also to be noted, out of all the hostels I've ever stayed in, the staff here was my favorite. The girls are amazing, so is the one dude. I already miss them.. I'll be back. Dope hostel, check it out.

• Netherlands, Male, 25-30
30th Aug 2016

Less then 5 min walk to the Main Square. Free breakfast and events. Great value for money.

• Ireland, Female, 25-30
29th Aug 2016

Great hostel would definitely come back and recommend! Great atmosphere, staff friendly and helpful! Keep rockin! I'll be back krakow stole my heart ❤

• niklashelineva
  • Finland, Male, 18-24
28th Aug 2016

Had a pleasant stay here. Location is great.