Let's Rock Hostel Reviews

Grodzka 34 Street, Krakow, Poland

Nice and big hostel in the center of Krakow, only a few minutes away from the main square, close to the restaurants, pubs and clubs. This is a great place to meet people. Staff cares about the good atmosphere in the common room. The rooms are spacious with large lockers for everyone. I enjoyed my stay in this hostel!

• 16th Sep 2014

I wouldn't recommend this hostel because the staff members (at least one blonde guy with rastafari hair) made a checkin after midnight in dorm, when 4 people were sleeping, switching on all the lights and even speaking aloud. Music is also too aloud in reception... please is this a hostel reception or a discotheque? Wouldn't come back.

Dear Sir, We are very sorry for this inconvenience, but that was the receptionist's job to check people in after midnight, and it's very hard to show the newcomers their beds without switching the light on, he would have to do the exact same thing if you'd arrive that late. We are a Party Hostel, so we won't apologize for the music at the reception during the evening hours, and yes, it's a disco-reception, people love it, most of the backpackers even dance on arrival :) Regards.

Great location, right by the old square. Staff were extremely helpful when showing us places to drink/eat and wifi is excellent wherever you are in the hostel. Plenty of room for backpacks/suitcases in the storage in the dorms. Atmosphere didn't seem very party, but could have just been a more chilled out group of people at the time. Very retro style!

Awesome sejour in this hostel, very nice ambiance and a lot of people to meet, the personnal was very helpfull while giving us tips to visit places in the city !

• 9th Sep 2014

Great place if you want to meet people and party, not if you want to sleep (I was in the 12 people dorm and there were a always people making noise when coming back drunk in the middle of the night). The staff is awesome and they organize something every night. Not many sockets and the beds are pretty unstable. I was in the upper one and I had the feeling it was about to collapse every time the person in the lower one moved. Only one shower for 2 big dorm, I had to wait every morning.

Hostel blisko rynku głównego, w około mnóstwo kanjp i pubów. Sam hostel duży - mieści się na trzech piętrach. Pokoje ładne a łóżka wygodne. Miałam do dyspozycji własną szafkę na kluczyk. Wieczorami organizowane były różne imprezy, które sprzyjały integracji gości. Polecam.

• 4th Sep 2014
  • Poland

Very big lockers that are free Staff are very nice and helpful Free breakfast I'd definitely recommend it!

Friendly and helpful staffs, enjoyable atmosphere, excellent location minutes away from old square.

A great hostel with a nice staff. I would recommend.

• 30th Aug 2014
  • Spain

Was a really nice stay in a great location, friendly staff and good facilities. Cant go wrong with this one.

• 28th Aug 2014

Great hostel in a really central location. The tour to Auschwitz-Birkineau was well organised and good value. I would definitely recommend this hostel to anyone staying in Krakow.

The hostel is very well-located. The staff was very nice and recommended us cool places to eat. It's nice that every night that provide something for free (sangria, chocolate, etc.). They should change the lockers keys, because we could open several lockers with the same key... The mattresses could be a little bit cleaner too.

Very good location, 1 block from the main square. Not much atmosphere but the staff was helpful and very kind. Breakfast is average but is included in the price!

Hostel is in a great spot in the old town part of the city and just a walk down the street in either direction to the town square and Wawel Castle. The downstairs gate require a pass code but once through the street-level gate you were granted access to reception and the rest of the rooms which lacked a bit on the security. The staff were helpful in booking aiport transfers and sightseeing excursions but I realized afterwards they were a little more pricey than if I were to book elsewhere.

This is a great party hostel. During my stay I met a lot of cool people. You can not get bored in this hostel !

• 21st Aug 2014
  • Portugal

Hostel very cheap in comparison to others. Very good value for the money. Breakfast included. Wifi in the room, large lockers.

• 21st Aug 2014
  • Norway

An okay place to stay. They offer free stuff on most nights. I found the staff a bit hit and miss though, and the kitchen is nowhere near large enough for the size of the hostel. Showers were always full and only a couple of AC outlets for large dorm rooms. Music selection was always good in the common room though!

Great hostel!! I can really recommend anyone to stay there!

Unfortunately we were only in Krakow for 1 night but this hostel was definitely the nicest one we stayed in. The staff were really nice and allowed us to keep our luggage in storage on the morning that we arrived until we could check in later that day. The hostel was clean and modern and also offered free breakfast and tea/coffee whenever we wanted. The hostel was within walking distance of the city centre and the train station.

no problems.