Let's Rock Hostel Reviews

Grodzka 34 Street, Krakow, Poland

BLESS THIS HOSTEL. It had an awesome vibe and was in a great location. They were super accommodating when we wanted to drop our bags off at 7:30am on our check-in day, and it was overall a really easy process. The only downside is the lack of available showers/toilets - one shower and one toilet for each section of the hostel, and some of the sections house 16 people or so.

This was definitely one of my best stays in hostels !!!

• 6th Nov 2014
  • Spain

Really good hostel. Everything was nice. Location is perfect. very friendly staff. Wifi is perfect in every room. Breakfast is a big plus. You can absolutely go there whithout hesitating.

LOVED IT, KRAKOW IS BITCHIN

Fantastic hotel with fantastic staff :)! Atmosphere in the hostel is amazing, everyone is very friendly and helpful. Hostel is ideal for anyone who wants to have great fun.

• 19th Oct 2014
  • Portugal

My entire stay at Let's Rock was EXCELLENT! The best part was teh amazing location. LITERALLY MINUTES from the Main Square and Wawel Hill. Couldn't be better located. The beds were nice and comfy and the lockers were really useful. Free breakfast, even though it was just cereal and toast, was nice too. Plus FREE. Loved this hostel. Only complaint is the lack of outlets in the room. There was only 3 for a 6 person room.

Very good location, that's the good point.

Real party, rock hostel with an unforgettable atmosphere. I greet all of whom I met there!

• 13th Oct 2014
  • Belgium

It's a clean place to stay. It's in a great location right near a major square. The rooms aren't crowded, and there's room to put your bags under the bed.

Amazing staff, and a great location!

Amazing staff. Ideal location. Would be the only place I stay when I visit Krakow.

• 6th Oct 2014
  • India

Definitely would recommend this place! So close to everything and also the staff were fantastic at organising activities for me and friendly.

Hey, Had a great stay at the Hostel. Great atmosphere. So easy to meet people. Went on a Sunday and they had Vodka Tastings! Staff were so polite. Let me stay in the Hostel till I had to catch my bus. Breakfast supplied. Rooms spacious and clean with multiple bathrooms. Would stay again.

• 5th Oct 2014

Best hostel I stayed at as a solo traveller. Events every night in the common area so it's great for meeting people! Awesome location and really friendly/helpful staff.

I felt very comfortable here. It's close to the major sights and has an awesome group environment. The best thing is that it's clean. It can get a little noisy in the rooms due to the design of the building. It echoes, but other than that it's a great place to stay!!

Loved this hostel! The atmosphere was great and the staff organized lots of activities for us to do at night, like beer pong and vodka tastings. The location is close to most things and right off the old town square. The hostel was very clean and the rooms were spacious. Although, perhaps there needs to be more bathrooms/showers per floor. I really enjoyed this hostel and met a bunch of great people. Have already recommended this hostel to friends. Would definitely stay here again!

Don't remember the name of the girl who worked later in the evening on Friday and Saturday (October 3,4) but she was suepr cool. Gave me some tips for places to drink, and set up beer pong which was super fun.

• 3rd Oct 2014

Let's Rock it's the right hostel for who's looking for fun and know people. It's very well located and the staff was very helpful with me and my friend. Certainly i'd recomend.

This Hostel is right in the heart of downtown and has so many activities every night to create a great atmosphere that promotes socializing. I made lots of friends here. Stayed a few more nights. Highly recommended.

Very enjoyable stay there. The hostel is easy to find with the descriptions and is located in the older part of town. There are many events in the evenings and there's a very pleasant atmosphere and genuine cheerfulness among staff and travelers both. Definitely a great place to stay!

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6