Let's Rock Hostel Reviews

Grodzka 34 Street, Krakow, Poland

What an amazing place! If I were to visit Krakow again, I would for sure stay here.

• 11th Dec 2014

Everything was fine.

• 2nd Dec 2014

A really good place to stay at! Its calm and you can get the sleep you need!

Lovely staff, good location. I really enjoyed my stay in Krakow.

W hostelu panują świetne warunki jak na tego typu obiekty turystyczne, łazienki są czyste, pokoje przestronne, a łózka bardzo wygodne. Wieczorami organizowane są przez personel różne atrakcje. Sam personel zresztą jest sympatyczny i pomocny. Polecam każdemy, kto szuka taniego noclegu w centrum Krakowa.

• 26th Nov 2014
  • Poland

Hostel in a good location near the railway station. Nice girls at the reception. Free wifi and breakfasts

• 24th Nov 2014
  • Denmark

Very well located on a main shopping/party street in Krakow, which can work both ways. The temperature in my four-bed dorm the first night I stayed was 27C, oppressively hot. But when we opened the window, it was ridiculously loud from party noise outside. Otherwise, I enjoyed my stay. The bathrooms were clean and spacious, like in a house, and there were nightly activities: one night I went downstairs to make a cup of tea and ended up drinking cherry vodka. :)

I would recommend this hostel to backpackers travelling to Kraków. The staff were very friendly and helpful. They had various activities in the evenings in which you could partake and interact with the staff and other hostel members. The hostel was clean and tidy. They were also very helpful in organising the trips to the relevant tourist attractions. Very knowledgeable about the area, telling us where we should and should not go. 5 * Hostel

• 21st Nov 2014
  • South Africa

Great location, nice and helpful staff, spacious room, but not enough washrooms for the number of people staying there. Overall I had an awesome weekend :)

Location is great, right in the middle of the main areas without too much of the noise. Common room was quite small, but very comfortable. Staff was very helpful, and rooms were clean.

Very nice professional woman working in the evenings. Only negative, not enough toilets/showers on each floor. .

There is only one shower on each floor. The beds are very comfortable but no individual sockets. The staff was great and the music was on point. Has a great common area and good kitchen, very simple breakfast. The location is pretty good as well. Would stay here again!

Really good hostel. Close to city centre and bars/night club if u want have some fun at night. The crew is very friendly and help in whatever u need. I recommend.

• 16th Nov 2014

Excellent. The bathrooms were very clean .The rooms and the beds are comfortable, breakfast is simple but enough. In general, a good hostel. I recommend it. Staff are to be congratulated.. Excelente. Os banheiros estavam muito bem limpos, os quartos e as camas são confortáveis, o café da manhã é simples, porém o suficiente. Em geral, um bom hostel. Valeu a pena, eu recomendo. Os funcionários estão de parabéns.

Really nice, clean and perfectly placed hostel. Full of young people from all over the world. Prices for dorms are really low. I spent there only one night but I can highly recommend this hostel.

Hostel spełnił moje oczekiwania w 100%. Fajna lokalizacja i miła obsługa. Salon przy recepcji pozytywnie wpływa na integrację.

• 10th Nov 2014
  • Poland

The lockers were wooden and easily broken into, I didn't feel safe leaving anything in them. It was very very cheap and well located, but I would pay 10x as much to stay somewhere CLEAN. The entrance to the hostel was in an alley way where creepy people hung around, I felt very unsafe coming home late at night. Do not stay

• 7th Nov 2014

BLESS THIS HOSTEL. It had an awesome vibe and was in a great location. They were super accommodating when we wanted to drop our bags off at 7:30am on our check-in day, and it was overall a really easy process. The only downside is the lack of available showers/toilets - one shower and one toilet for each section of the hostel, and some of the sections house 16 people or so.

This was definitely one of my best stays in hostels !!!

• 6th Nov 2014
  • Spain

Really good hostel. Everything was nice. Location is perfect. very friendly staff. Wifi is perfect in every room. Breakfast is a big plus. You can absolutely go there whithout hesitating.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6