Let's Rock Hostel

9.2
Superb 2818 Total Reviews

• Belgium, Female, 18-24
16th Aug 2017

Amazing location, great atmosphere, the staff helped me book all the excursions I needed.

Thank you for your review! We are really happy to hear you had fun with us and liked our hostel :) Hope to see you again some time soon! All the best, LR Staff

15th Aug 2017
7.7

Quite a young crisis (18-21) with a vibe not ideal for solo travelers. Still had a good time, party environment wasn't bad but doesn't really have a party hostel atmosphere. Nothing wrong with the hostel at all but if I visit again I would try a new hostel.

• Spain, Couple, 25-30
15th Aug 2017
5.7

I couldn't sleep properly. In my room, were coming people at 2 am that they didn't sleep there and talking even arguing. I did not feel safe for my stuff. Also in the webpage is written about this thematic nights that don't exist. By the way, it has a very good location.

Dear Guest, Thank you for your feedback. Let me start from saying that nobody other than our guests is present in our property at late hours. As we do not allow visitors after 10 PM. If you thought that your roommates/other guests were too loud and felt like you couldn't handle them on your own, you could simply let us know so we could sort that out for you. We do have lockers under the beds and all they require is a padlock that can be rent or bought at reception. Please take my sincere advice, and if you ever feel insecure in your hostel dormitory again, contact your receptionist immediately. Most hostels have 24/h reception. As for the evening events, they do exist, and start at 8:00 PM, so don't be surprised if the lemonade is gone by 10:00 PM. Though it's really a shame that you missed it. Saludos! Your Hostel Manager

14th Aug 2017

Great location, great staff, great beds. The hostel plans activities every night and it really makes for a fun atmosphere. I really loved how close it was to everything in Krakow. Literally the only downside is that the was only one shower per two rooms. While I never had an issue getting a shower, usually pre check out time got kinda crazy. The staff were extremely helpful and friendly and just really lovely in general. Would definitely stay again!!

Thank you so much! We're glad you had fun. When are you coming back? :)

• wajahatmir1696
  • Canada, Male, 31-40
13th Aug 2017

I stayed 2 nights in the hostel.It is in the city center.All the staff was so friendly.Hostel was clean and tidy.Best hostel to stay and good value to money

Thank you a million! Happy to hear our work pays off and glad that we made your stay here in Kraków a little bit better! You’re always welcome here. Cheers LR Staff

• Portugal, Male, 18-24
13th Aug 2017

Not bad, i didn't have absolutely any expectations and i must say i was pretty impressed. It's not perfect but surely on it's way to perfection. Staff is absolutely incredible, I love Anya and Monica :)

Thank you a million for your amazing review! We are really happy you like your time spent here. Hope to see you in Let's Rock Hostel again :)

• Scotland, Female, 18-24
10th Aug 2017

Everything amazing! Tomasz is the King! Cheers!

• Australia, Couple, 18-24
7th Aug 2017
7.1

There is only 2 shower/toilet combos on each floor which is ridiculous for like 40 people. They were always taken and I didn't like standing in a flooded bathroom every time I went to the toilet. Only bottom bunks have access to power outlets It was almost unbearably hot It is, however, in a fantastic location and won't kill you if you stay here.

Thank you for the review and pointing out what we can improve in our dorms. We are aware of the fact that in your room there are only two plugs (we can’t do much about it) that’s why we provide free extension cords at the reception. With regards to hot temperature we provide free fans. In our hostel we have 6 bathrooms so sometimes you need to wait 5-10 min :( Sorry for the inconvenience. Wish you safe travels :)

• Germany, Male, 18-24
6th Aug 2017

I loved the Hostel, great stay, amazing atmosphere, a little hot but they provided with fans. Great evening activities, a must stay!

We are really thankful for such a nice words <3 We are happy to hear you had a great time in Kraków. Visit us again during your next trip!

• Netherlands, Female, 18-24
4th Aug 2017

I loved this place! Got to meet so many interesting people... only thing I would say is that they really need to improve their room booking system because it can be such a hassle to move rooms during a stay.