Let's Rock Hostel Reviews

Grodzka 34 Street, Krakow, Poland

Very very surprised, will certainly recommend to anyone who visits krakow. Rooms very tidy, shower room very clean. Only criticism was room far too hot in the evening. Over all and a very nice stay.

• 18th Jan 2015

Fantastic place, great location helpful and friendly staff. Stayed in a 4 bedroom dorm which was very spacious with decent sized lockers. Only issue I could think of was that the floor squeaked. But it wasn't a hinderance

Everything was great !!!

• 13th Jan 2015

The environment and staff make this hostel a ton of fun. The entire staff was fun, interesting, and very helpful. Wifi was excellent, there were great events at all times and the hostel is situated in the perfect location for site seeing, night life, and experiencing Kraków. One drawback is that there isn't an abundance of showers/bathrooms so when staying here plan your showers accordingly.

• 5th Jan 2015

Fantastic and very helpful staff ! The slightly tired smell of the whole facility and the fact that the heaters were making a sauna in each room are the only reason why it's not 5/5 rating.

• 4th Jan 2015
  • Poland

It's close to the tourist places. It's easy and enjoyable to meet people in the living room. The staffs are quite active and friendly. But the only problem was they were partying. One night I was tired and was not annoyed, but the other night it was too loud and late, I didn't sleep well.

Really well located!! The staff is great, they are really helpfull. Everyday the guests had a free drink with the staff at 8pm (hot wine and tradicional polski shots. The lockers are good and safe. I stayed in a 12 beds and there were a few problems: no place to charge de phone near to bed and no close lights there! And just one bathroom for 2 rooms! I had a great time there and I met amazing people in this hostel!

This hostel was ok but probably ranked at the bottom of all the hostels we visited in Germany, Poland and Prague. Compared to the other hostels, the staff were not overly friendly. If you like to party and stay up all night then this is the hostel for you. Otherwise if you are like us and have a very early day trip to Auschwitz then the partying that takes place downstairs will probably keep you up until 4am!

Let's rock hostel was a nice hostel with a great location, it had a good atmosphere and the staff were really nice. the only thing that I found wrong with this hostel is that I couldn't get a hot shower I was only there 3 nights but the hot water kept running out which wasn't great but I was recommended this hostel by a friend so maybe I just had bad luck but over all a good hostel :)

Great hostel- great location- offer free events very night! We had free mulled wine one night and free waffles the next night. Organised our tours for us and the lovely lady at the front desk helped organise various options for things to do on my partners birthday in krakow. 2 min walk from main square. Nice and clean and hot showers. Secure location and easy to find.

The real party hostel, in a very good location, right in the center of the old city. The staff at the hostel was very helpful, very care about good atmosphere. Free breakfest and wifi. I am very pleased with the stay, would recommend to everyone.

• 14th Dec 2014
  • Portugal

Great hostel with fantastic staff, especially Claudia.

• 13th Dec 2014

What an amazing place! If I were to visit Krakow again, I would for sure stay here.

• 11th Dec 2014

Everything was fine.

• 2nd Dec 2014

A really good place to stay at! Its calm and you can get the sleep you need!

Lovely staff, good location. I really enjoyed my stay in Krakow.

W hostelu panują świetne warunki jak na tego typu obiekty turystyczne, łazienki są czyste, pokoje przestronne, a łózka bardzo wygodne. Wieczorami organizowane są przez personel różne atrakcje. Sam personel zresztą jest sympatyczny i pomocny. Polecam każdemy, kto szuka taniego noclegu w centrum Krakowa.

• 26th Nov 2014
  • Poland

Hostel in a good location near the railway station. Nice girls at the reception. Free wifi and breakfasts

• 24th Nov 2014
  • Denmark

Very well located on a main shopping/party street in Krakow, which can work both ways. The temperature in my four-bed dorm the first night I stayed was 27C, oppressively hot. But when we opened the window, it was ridiculously loud from party noise outside. Otherwise, I enjoyed my stay. The bathrooms were clean and spacious, like in a house, and there were nightly activities: one night I went downstairs to make a cup of tea and ended up drinking cherry vodka. :)

I would recommend this hostel to backpackers travelling to Kraków. The staff were very friendly and helpful. They had various activities in the evenings in which you could partake and interact with the staff and other hostel members. The hostel was clean and tidy. They were also very helpful in organising the trips to the relevant tourist attractions. Very knowledgeable about the area, telling us where we should and should not go. 5 * Hostel

• 21st Nov 2014