Let's Rock Hostel Reviews

Grodzka 34 Street, Krakow, Poland

Awesome place! The atmosphere is very nice and the staff is very helpful! I recommand it to people who wants to party, not for people who want a quiet place.

Good location, good and kind people at the reception, good music they played. The whole hostel seemed to be renovated. I got a private room, two confort beds in it, simple smooth design and one window in the roof. We really enjoyed our stay! Definatly would recommend it :)

Hello guys, in general, it was a nice stay at LRH, super friendly staff at the reception :)) and it was located right in the center of the old town. I liked the familiar atmosphere with a "living room with reception and built-in kitchen". Disappointing was, that the large staircase was ice-cold and our room too warm that it was hard to sleep there. Also, there were just "standard" locks and door latches in all the doors. People forget things, so our room was unlocked most of the time :(

I really got to say, that i was surprised that the Hostel would be that good - because of this price! I stayed for a whole week and can say that i had a good time there. The room was very clean and looked good, also the bathroom. The reception is opened 24 hours, which is also nice.

• 21st Feb 2014

staffs are very friendly and helpful, location are superb, right in the middle of the city/main square. Perfect hostel

Very good staff!

• 20th Jan 2014

Good location near the old square, has a nice common area and small kitchen, but atmosphere was a bit lacking and it was hard to meet people here. Reception was lovely, but the beds were very uncomfortable (thin foam mattress) and rickety, plus the wifi wasnt good (and unless youre on the first floor you dont get any in the rooms). This was an incredibly average hostel tbh, not bad for a few nights, but you could probably do better for the money.

Clean but basic rooms, hot showers, helpful staff, good location

(box)beds+mattress are ancient and begging for replacements, it's as if Lenin and Gorbachev themselves ever slept in these beds. Window was missing some glass! Security of the lockers which were a part of Lenin's former bed were also questionable, one wild yank and you could virtually tear it open, also the lockers lack a handle. WIFI was crap, very rarely did it connect in the common room and it was SLOW. For a place that promotes itself with rocking, there wasn't much to rock out and about.

The location of the hostel is perfect and the same was the staff during my stay. It is a very good hostel, though my heavy suitcase made me some trouble in getting upstairs. But everything else was great!

A really good place to stay, the staff is very good, and the environment is really nice.

I am going in this hostel for second time and the atmospher again was GreAT and friendly .Thank you for the Great memories Keep in touch!!

Pretty good.

Excellent place with great location! Very cheap! Highly recommended!

• 23rd Nov 2013
  • Hungary

We were a group of 16 and we all had a great time in the Hostel. The location can't be better and the staff is really nice. We had to cancel one booking and there was no problem. Clean, safe, funny... and very good breakfast! The only thing> beds are not extremly confortable, but again, enough.

I love the hostel, it was very nice with warm, welcoming atmosphere! The common area was small but very comfortable. The location of the hostel could not be better! I really like the staff - especially the girl with my name - cheers Margatera!

• 13th Nov 2013
  • Slovenia

Very nice looking hostel and staff that is helpful. Hostel is just next to the Main Square Rynek of Krakov City. You can buy full tours at the reception desk. It`s also very clean inside.

• 11th Nov 2013

I would like to thank you everybody from the hostel to make our trip better. It is a really good hostel, the staff was amazing, they helped us giving a lot of information about the city and tours around the city. My friend and i slept in a 4 beds room and was pretty good. The breakfast is excellent with bread, ham, cheese, jam, cereal, juice, coffee and more. I recommend

I can recommed this hostel to everyone! Very freindly and helpful stuff, clean bathrooms and rooms, good breakfast!

Great location, right near the main square. Amazing breakfast. Staff are helpful. Good value for money. Only negative is that it's above a club so noisy at night time.