Let's Rock Hostel Reviews

Grodzka 34 Street, Krakow, Poland

Loved it here! The staff were really friendly and helpful and the themed nights really made it a good place to socialise! Would really recommend this place

• 1st Mar 2015

Very cool hotel, nice atmosphere if you like good music. Chill people in the hotel and nice and friendly staff. Great place to travel on a budget the hotel has great value for money and the location is amazing. All of the sites to see in Krakow are in walking distance of the hotel

• 25th Feb 2015

Great staff, homey and brilliant location! Surely go back :)

• 22nd Feb 2015
  • Sweden

Great location, cool atmosphere!

• 20th Feb 2015

One of my best experiences while being in a hostel. The location is awesome and just a few meters from the main market square. Me and my friends took the tours to Auschwitz and the salt mines they recommended us and were very well organized and insightful. We made some drinking games with other guests and hostel staff and had a really good time. I certainly recommend to anyone that goes to Krakow to book your room in this hostel. Thumbs up!!

GREAT location - awesome staff, generally a good vibe, cute activities throughout the week. Definitely good value. One bathroom for two door rooms could have ended badly, but luckily it wasn't a massive problem when I was there - plus not having a timed shower made up for it!

Awesome conditions for low price, the breakfast is very good. Helpful and friendly staff and an unbeatable location.

• 31st Jan 2015

Hostel in the center of Krakow with great value for money. Price includes breakfast and free wifi. I stayed in nice room with fantastic people. I am very pleased with the stay and friendships that I've done.

• 20th Jan 2015

Very very surprised, will certainly recommend to anyone who visits krakow. Rooms very tidy, shower room very clean. Only criticism was room far too hot in the evening. Over all and a very nice stay.

• 18th Jan 2015

Was a good hostel, but very quiet there!!! We were looking for a fun hostel to meet other people, but this was definitely not the one. From the reviews we expected it to be much more social, so got a little disappointed really.

Dear guest, we are very sorry that the people at reception sometimes have exams, and are not always staying after hours to have fun, and that the hostel wasn't too full in January, it's the low season, and we wish we could get as many reservations, as we get in the summer, but it simply isn't possible. Please accept our invitation for the spring/summer season, and we'll show you, that we do deserve a high rank. Best Regards, Let's Rock Hostel Staff

We expected more people because it said in the reviews it was a party hostel. But it was totally dead every day for the 5 days we stayed , and it felt like the comments are fake. The comments are all about the staff how good they are and how fun the hostel were. But the few people who stayed and that we spoke to was disappointed.

Fantastic place, great location helpful and friendly staff. Stayed in a 4 bedroom dorm which was very spacious with decent sized lockers. Only issue I could think of was that the floor squeaked. But it wasn't a hinderance

Everything was great !!!

• 13th Jan 2015

The environment and staff make this hostel a ton of fun. The entire staff was fun, interesting, and very helpful. Wifi was excellent, there were great events at all times and the hostel is situated in the perfect location for site seeing, night life, and experiencing Kraków. One drawback is that there isn't an abundance of showers/bathrooms so when staying here plan your showers accordingly.

• 5th Jan 2015

Fantastic and very helpful staff ! The slightly tired smell of the whole facility and the fact that the heaters were making a sauna in each room are the only reason why it's not 5/5 rating.

• 4th Jan 2015
  • Poland

It's close to the tourist places. It's easy and enjoyable to meet people in the living room. The staffs are quite active and friendly. But the only problem was they were partying. One night I was tired and was not annoyed, but the other night it was too loud and late, I didn't sleep well.

Really well located!! The staff is great, they are really helpfull. Everyday the guests had a free drink with the staff at 8pm (hot wine and tradicional polski shots. The lockers are good and safe. I stayed in a 12 beds and there were a few problems: no place to charge de phone near to bed and no close lights there! And just one bathroom for 2 rooms! I had a great time there and I met amazing people in this hostel!

This hostel was ok but probably ranked at the bottom of all the hostels we visited in Germany, Poland and Prague. Compared to the other hostels, the staff were not overly friendly. If you like to party and stay up all night then this is the hostel for you. Otherwise if you are like us and have a very early day trip to Auschwitz then the partying that takes place downstairs will probably keep you up until 4am!

Let's rock hostel was a nice hostel with a great location, it had a good atmosphere and the staff were really nice. the only thing that I found wrong with this hostel is that I couldn't get a hot shower I was only there 3 nights but the hot water kept running out which wasn't great but I was recommended this hostel by a friend so maybe I just had bad luck but over all a good hostel :)

Great hostel- great location- offer free events very night! We had free mulled wine one night and free waffles the next night. Organised our tours for us and the lovely lady at the front desk helped organise various options for things to do on my partners birthday in krakow. 2 min walk from main square. Nice and clean and hot showers. Secure location and easy to find.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4