Let's Rock Hostel Reviews

Grodzka 34 Street, Krakow, Poland

no problems.

Hostel clean and well maintained. Very good location, close to the main square. Staff nice and very helpful. Great atmosphere and plenty of activities. A very enjoyable stay.

• 7th Aug 2014
  • Czech Republic

The staff are amazing and help create a fantastic atmosphere! Different things every night the tram party if you're there on a Friday night will be a real highlight!

Perfect location. But after 6 years working for the hostels I expected a bit more. At the check-in you are asked to leave 20PLN deposit- OK. But when I arrived at the reception to borrow iron/ hairdryer I've been asked to leave 2x20PLN deposit for that... I don't expect bathrooms to be shiny clean, but they should be taken care of better, flooded all the time. Good luck to Natalia- the new receptionist. She was the nicest and most helpful out of 3 people I've encountered there! Cereal was stale.

Brilliant hostel. Great atmosphere - we turned up in the middle of free vodka and within two hours were on a night out with other travellers, all organised by the hostel rep. The atmosphere and daily free events mean you easily meet new people. Also had free spag one evening and waffles the other, both tasty! Only downsides are the heat on the top floor, maybe not quite enough bathrooms and the lockers aren't the best. However, a great hostel with a lively atmosphere and really friendly staff!

Great location and very cleaning.

Hostel in the city center, the train station 10 minutes walk away. The hostel is nicely decorated and colorful. Staff helpful. On the evening was full of fun karaoke.

• 2nd Aug 2014
  • Slovakia

Quite a party hostel. Not enough bathrooms for the number of guests but they are very clean. Simple breakfast and nice lounge area.

Nice hostel with a great central location. It was too hot to sleep well at night for me without air conditioning. The activities and events were well coordinated and the staff were extraordinary. Overall, high marks.

Spent 2 nights here, and I have to say I really enjoyed the place. The entrance sketched me out and kind of confused mee a bit (maybe cause I arrived at 3am?) but the reception desk was super easy to find and helpful once I got there. The staff were absolutely amazing; they were all super nice and helped me find and book pretty much everything I needed. The location is also amazing; just a few minutes walk from the main square, which is fantastic.

Very nice hostel. I am very happy with my stay here. Great location and helpful staff, clean rooms and bathrooms, a lot of interesting activity.

• 30th Jul 2014

We had to change rooms during our stay. Staff were very rude and unhelpful. Extremely unclean bathrooms that were always flooded and smelt of urine. One of our lockers did not work. There is good wifi and excellent location; right by market square. Free breakfast included. I would not stay here again.

Great location, breakfast included. Good for organizing day trips and met lots of fun people in common areas.

Wonderful stay at Let's Rock Hostel. Great atmosphere, really great staff, very helpful and polite. Hostel in a very good location, very clean and comfortable. One of the best hostel where I was.

• 28th Jul 2014
  • Belgium

Had a great time. If you're there in a Friday the "Party Tram" is a MUST! While the do sell beers there, there is no bar which is about the only thing to increase the ratings. Limited bathrooms and showers for so many beds but all te showers are in private single bathrooms. Luckily never had to wait but sometimes had to go to hunt for an available one on a different floor than where my bed was. A little inconvenient, but it worked.

Friendly staff, good advices, excellent location (4 blocks away from main square, 6 from castle). Beds where very comfortable, my only complaint was that there were only 3 plugs in a room for 12.

Great hostel in a beautiful city. Reception is open 24 hours and was very friendly. Helped me book a trip and also called a cab for me in the morning. The hostel put on a vodka tasting the night I was there which was pretty cool. Room was spacious. Big lockers in the room. Wifi worked well. The shower head was kinda broken in the bathroom near my ro but no biggie. Definitely recommend!

I asked if i could stay an extra night and they told me it would be 40 zlt. at check out however they raised the price to 50zlt. 10 zlt is no big deal but it's the principle of the matter. i was there just a week earlier and i saw they had a poster advising traveller to book directly to save money by avoiding the the online booking middle man. so, i did, but i'm thinking now they are probably doing that to avoid being held acceptable.

Right in the center of the Old Town. Great atmosphere.

I highly recommend this hostel. This hostel is right in the centre of Krakow. The staff went out of their way to show me with bookings, city and travel info. The atmosphere was great, the facilities were extremely clean too. The atmosphere is more of a laid back one, which is something I appreciated. It didn't seem to be a big party atmosphere, but that could have been due to the days I was staying (sun-tue). Overall, had a great experience and met amazing people here.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4