Let's Rock Hostel Reviews

Grodzka 34 Street, Krakow, Poland

The room had a strong smell of wet dog which had also permeated the bedding so that our hair/clothes had the smell after one night :/ Our room door didn't lock and people kept coming in and out constantly to see if their friends were awake etc. which made it feel less private and secure. Location is perfect though, and the bathrooms were decent although far from some of the rooms. Try to not get the room by reception or you'll hear the doorbell go off constantly (plus wet dog).

Excellent location and friendly staff. Very poor breakfast. Unfortunately it was really noisy and very difficult to sleep. Karaoke night was a nightmare and people were partying in the rooms until early morning, making lots of noise. A nice place, but don't expect to be able to get much sleep.

Overall the best hostel I have stayed in. It's super cheap and the staff are the friendliest.

I don't really trust reviews showing a 100%, but the truth is we had everything we needed, the staff were always keen on helping. Overall value for money was brilliant. The only sort of disasvantage, which may come anywhere you go is neighbours.

• 27th May 2014
  • Romania

Very cozy hostel in great location. The stuff organizes get-together parties, so meeting new people is easy. On the street level there is a bar, but in the room I was staying in loudness was not the case. I have also no complains about cleanliness. The lockers are for free, although they can be easily broken. That may be improved. The prices are an average for Krakow's city centre. I general, worth recommendation.

• 21st May 2014
  • Poland

The experience was really great! All the staff members were very kind and helpful, and they create a nice atmosphere in the lounge, perfect for solo travellers, it was easy met new people there. The location couldn't be better, is just between the main square and the Wawel. The only inconvenience was that they are under toilet service, but it wasn't a big deal. Also, the guests used to leave the room door always open, there's no automatic lock system, but even with that I never felt unsafe.

• 21st May 2014
  • Spain

Amazing hostel with perfect staff and fellow travellers. Highly recommended!

Very nice hostel. Helpful staff, clean bathrooms and rooms with comfortable beds. Tasty free breakfasts. If someone wants to sleep it is very quiet and peaceful, despite the events. I spent a very nice time there.

• 4th May 2014
  • Switzerland

Great atmosphere, helpful staff, amazing people. Nice decor, clean bathrooms and rooms.

• 3rd May 2014

Great trip to Krakow. Very good hostel. Great location, helpful staff, clean rooms and bathrooms. I am very happy with the stay in the Let's Rock Hostel.

• 30th Apr 2014
  • Spain

Nice staff!

Great place. Very nice and helpful staff. Good location, interesting decor, clean rooms and bathrooms. I recommend!

• 25th Apr 2014
  • Czech Republic

The beds are too thing, and not comfortable. if you change that I think it can be a great place.

Let's Rock Hostel is a really great hostel. Helpful staff who proposed various activities and excursions, thanks to him, my stay in Krakow was really successful. Very interesting decor, clean bathrooms and rooms, delicious coffee for breakfast. I recommend!

• 12th Apr 2014

Awesome place! The atmosphere is very nice and the staff is very helpful! I recommand it to people who wants to party, not for people who want a quiet place.

Wonderful time spent in Let's Rock Hostel. Very helpful staff, thanks to him I visited interesting places in Krakow. Hostel very clean, comfortable beds, delicious coffee for breakfast. I would recommend.

• 6th Apr 2014
  • Hungary

Friendly and helpful staff, clean rooms and bathrooms. I would recommend this hostel.

• 30th Mar 2014

Everything was very good. Nice staff, good location, nice people. I am very happy with the stay in the Let's Rock Hostel. Soon I plan another trip to the Polish and certainly come back to this hostel.

• 30th Mar 2014

Good location, good and kind people at the reception, good music they played. The whole hostel seemed to be renovated. I got a private room, two confort beds in it, simple smooth design and one window in the roof. We really enjoyed our stay! Definatly would recommend it :)

Hello guys, in general, it was a nice stay at LRH, super friendly staff at the reception :)) and it was located right in the center of the old town. I liked the familiar atmosphere with a "living room with reception and built-in kitchen". Disappointing was, that the large staircase was ice-cold and our room too warm that it was hard to sleep there. Also, there were just "standard" locks and door latches in all the doors. People forget things, so our room was unlocked most of the time :(