Let's Rock Hostel Reviews

Grodzka 34 Street, Krakow, Poland

I highly recommend this hostel. This hostel is right in the centre of Krakow. The staff went out of their way to show me with bookings, city and travel info. The atmosphere was great, the facilities were extremely clean too. The atmosphere is more of a laid back one, which is something I appreciated. It didn't seem to be a big party atmosphere, but that could have been due to the days I was staying (sun-tue). Overall, had a great experience and met amazing people here.

It was an amazing hostel! The staff was really kind! The only thing I didn't like is that it has just a few showers, like 1 for 20 people! But everything else was awesome. The location is perfect, just in the center of Krakow so you can go to any place really fast and walking, and party and come back easily.

Gets the job done! Only thing that I didn't like was that our door to our room didn't lock, and kept coming open... The lockers under the bed don't seem overly secure either. Wouldn't leave valuables there. Staff was nice and printed stuff for us. Great location right in the heart of everything. The room was pretty hot, and on Friday night was pretty loud! Oh ya, beds aren't the sturdiest- felt like you'd fall out of the top!

Wonderful hostel. Beautiful Polish girl. Great staff, helpful and very nice. Hostel in good location with clean rooms, very well maintained. I am very happy with the stay in the Let's Rock Hostel.

• 17th Jul 2014

Small cosy hostel with a great atmosphere just one minute from the main square. Staff were so friendly, good music on during the day and activities every night from waffle making to sangria and vodka tasting. They also put on a game of beer pong one night in the common area. Kitchen is very well-equipped too. Definitely recommend this place if you want a small hostel with a cosy atmosphere where you can meet other travellers etc.

Very nice stay at the Let's Rock Hostel. Good location, nice and helpful staff, quiet and clean. Positively surprised me very tasty free breakfast and a great atmosphere in the hostel.

• 16th Jul 2014
  • Switzerland

Very enjoyable stay at Let's Rock Hostel. Friendly atmosphere, very helpful staff, comfortable bathrooms, tasty free breakfast. Generally clean and pleasant.

• 13th Jul 2014

This hostel was great! So clean, constantly someone cleaning bathrooms and common areas!!! Brilliant location, just off the main square and also close to the Jewish quarter! Only negative would be not being able to charge phones in the bedroom and waiting for a spot in the common room plugs!

Very enjoyable stay in Krakow. I'm happy with the hostel where I was staying. Great atmosphere, very helpful staff, clean rooms and bathrooms. Just that day, which stayed in the hostel, there were waffles with whipped cream and fruit, great idea!

• 11th Jul 2014

Great environment, staff are super friendly. Wifi is the best I've come across here throw out Europe. Would definitely stay here again.

The staff was friendly and helpful. The only downside is that there are very few outlets in each room so you have to go downstairs in the lounge to charge everything, but the lounge is a pretty nice place to hang out in. There also are not enough bathrooms for each floor.

Very good location, great staff !!! Hostel very clean, comfortable rooms and bathrooms. Free WiFi throughout the hostel. I am very happy with the stay in Pink Panther's Hostel.

• 4th Jul 2014
  • Belgium

I had an absolutely horrible experience here. How could you not have a spare light bulb? You honestly expected us to deal with living in the dark? Plus the bathrooms were horrendous--- we had to ask multiple times for extra toilet paper. I have told all my friends going to Krakow not to go there, or if they do, not to expect much.

• 4th Jul 2014

Loved this hostel, everything was great. We had a small error about booking a day trip with them but they refunded us straight away and apologised so it was not a problem. Right in the centre of Krakow, clean, nice room and helpful staff. Would definately stay there again.

Really good. Only problem the power kept shorting in the kitchen

A good hostel, right in the heart of Old town Krakow. One thing that needs fixing which is signposting the entryway. Yes there is a sign on the road, which leads you to an alleyway, going down which you walk right past the unmarked hostel entrance. Oh and disgusting having to pass thru a wall of cigarette smoke when going in and out of the place. Enforce a designated smokers area well out of the way would make staying there more pleasant. The lack of quiet hours policy will cost you sleep.

There is a nice atmosphere in the hostel. You can meet a lot of interesting people during events.

• 27th Jun 2014
  • Switzerland

Nice hostel atmosphere, good value for money, although not the cheapest we found in poland and the staff was a little lost sometimes, sold us a ticket for a tour that we wouldnt have time to do but gave us the refund..location is perfect though, couldnt be better. Nice hostel to choose

Great location next to the Main Square of the Old Town, plenty of bars, restaurants and shops close by. Staff very helpful

Cool place, they do try generate activities but I think because the soccer WC was on, the atmosphere was a little sucky as everyone just sat in the room on their iPhones 'watching the games'.

• 20th Jun 2014