Let's Rock Hostel Reviews

Grodzka 34 Street, Krakow, Poland

Only stayed for one night as a stop over, but seemed like an awesome place to meet travellers and enjoy the night scene.

Great hostel!

I had a great time at this hostel, the staff were so kind and extremely welcoming. They even took us out with them for one of their birthdays and showed us around. They were incredibly helpful with setting up anything you wanted to do, like one of the tours in Krakow, and went above and beyond. The location was perfect, right in the Old Town, the cleanliness was great, and always had a fresh pot of coffee on in the morning. Would definitely return.

Pretty cool!! A lovely space with perfect location!!! The staff are really helpful and so nice, she helped us a lot on tickets and the traveling tours also the nightlife!!!XD highly recommend!

Loved our time here! The girls are absolutely wonderful some of the most genuine people ever. We had a free vodka tasting nights and Iza took us out to some cool clubs! Place was a perfect location, right near the square etc, free brekky was decent enough (wholemeal bread! :)). Bathrooms always super clean and with air fresheners so always fresh! Rooms toasty warm with snuggly dooners(duvets). Wifi very fast and reliable! Supermarket and shops v close.

Great location with helpful staff. I don't think this was the best place for a solo traveller, though that may have just been my experience.

No problems with this hostel, by far the best location of the 3 hostels i stayed in on my short travel and Some really nice staff to go with it.

Excellent hostel, awesome atmosphere, nice and funny staff. Few showers for so many guests. But if you do not go there at "rush hour", everything is OK.

• 20th Nov 2015
  • Ukraine

The staff were incredible helpful and wonderful people. Thank you for answering all my questions about the city and helping me make travel arrangements! Also, the mulled wine was on point.

It was an incredible place to host as it is very well located. The staff is so kind and helpful. There's always activities and a lot of places near. The place is clean and comfortable so I highly recommend it.

The staff are very helpful at all times and always smiling. The location is very central and literally a stones throw away from the square. The bedding was clean and so were facilities. Excellent place and great value for money.

Would highly recommend to anyone going to Krakow. Hostel was within walking distance to the center. Nice staff. I have nothing to complain about this hostel.

• 18th Nov 2015
  • Sweden

Very chill place with an awesome atmosphere. Would highly recommend a stay here and will definitely be going back.

• 4th Nov 2015

I loved this hostel! Great location and great people! Made my visit to Krákow so much more special :)

My room was very cold, the element wasn't on! Got sick the next day!

• 31st Oct 2015
  • Sweden

This hostel has a great location and good value for money. Room was clean as well as the bathrooms. Superb staff.

• 28th Oct 2015

Our room Was constantly smelling cigarette.

Really low key hostel, one of my favourites so far, small enough to get to know the people you're staying with. Staff are super awesome and Giulietta is simply he best

Great hostel! Perfect location in middle of the city... Walking distance to everything... Very helpful staff... Rooms are small but comfortable! Wifi is great in every room... Great atmosphere in the communal area... Overall one of the best hostels I've stayed at...

Great hostel for meeting people and a great price. Free breakfast is nice and the beds are very comfy. Organized activities each night are nice too. Only complaint would be that there aren't enough showers/bathrooms for everyone.