Let's Rock Hostel Reviews

Grodzka 34 Street, Krakow, Poland

The location is THE BEST. Didn't see a hostel closer to old town square. The staff are amazing - we stayed one night but they allowed us showers and breakfast when we first arrived from the night coach before checking in! They also let us shower before our night train after checking out and they kept our bags all day. Sufficient breakfast. Lovely bar area. Spacious rooms and bathrooms! Definitely recommend. (Beware of no lift and graffiti stairway - look past this and you'll have a great time!

Location is perfect, atmosphere is awesome which makes it very easy to meet other travellers as they have something different going on each night, staff are very friendly. Gets hot in the rooms as there is no A/C although fans are provided which makes it tolerable & one bathroom is not enough for the amount of people staying on each floor, usually had to wait for a shower in the mornings/evenings. Overall though it's a great hostel and I'll definitely stay here again when I come back to Krakow

What an awesome place! One of the best, and probably the most fun, hostel I've stayed at in. A nice place that makes it easy to meet people, free waffles and drinking games bring all the travelers together. Plus the staff is young and hangs out with everyone. Definitely going to recommend to my friends!

• 27th Jul 2015

I stayed for only one night but I spend a great time here. Close to the center, very helpful and nice staff. Cheap hostel - great value for money. Suitable place to stay in Krakow.

• 26th Jul 2015
  • Poland

Both the staff and the location are very good, but unfortunately that does not make up for the fact that every floor has only two toilets and showers which are in the same bathroom. For me that resulted in waiting sometimes for over 15Minutes. Also the 90+ scores on hostel world don't add up. There is only a small place where people can drink and relax and the promised activities like vodka tasting are not more than a bottle of vodka on the table.

• 25th Jul 2015

Great staff. Management are on point when it comes to customer service and helping people. They make an effort to make you feel @ home. Fantastic bravo! Top notch hostel deserves only praises, cheers! :)

The staff here were fantastic. I needed a doctor whilst staying at this hostel and they researched a good local one and helped me translate what I needed to say in case they didn't peak english. They were also great at giving detail directions and recommendations of bars and cafes etc to visit and were extremely welcoming.

Great location, great staff, great activities (waffle night, yes please!), great atmosphere, etc! Highly recommend Let's Rock Hostel and would definitely return!

Great hostel for meeting new friends. Extremely helpful staff. They recommend really nice places to go.

• 22nd Jul 2015
  • Poland

This is the first hostel I've ever stayed in, and it was great :) Excellent location and great staff!

Let's rock is a great place to go to meet fellow travellers and have some fun. Dorms could definitely do with air conditioning and are not that spacious but overall are ok. Would stay again

Hostel staff was very friendly, but i don't get i why this hostel is recomended by Hostelworld. although the hostel is clean, they have very limited bathrooms. Thereby, lockers can't be closed with a standard lock. I switched to another hostel for more convieniance.

Great place! They let me check in before time and had a luggage room where I could put my stuff. Barely a 5 min walk to the town centre/main square. Sangria night on Saturday was awesome, met some really fabulous people to hang out with. Showers and bathrooms were big and spacious. All in all a fun time.

Amazing hostel in the centre of Kraków with the nicest staff! Nightly activities really help to meet other travellers and they're free! Definitely worth a stay. My only complaint would be on the top floor it gets very very hot and difficult to sleep and when there were storms the water would leak through the window into the room

The staff were extremely helpful and kind. They had events every night in the common room that brought a lot of people so it was easy to meet people. Only two bathroooms and showers per floor so that could get crowded but the great staff and central location made up for it. Would definitely recommend!

The hostel has a great commons area with a cool party vibe, including affordable beer from the fridge. I travelled by myself and met a bunch of great people right away. This is why I really enjoyed staying here.Two downsides however: Dorms were generally okay, but in my four person dorm I could only find two power outlets. Also, there was just one male and one female bathroom (toilet & shower in one) in the floor for over a dozen people. Apart from that I definitely recommend this place!

We only stayed here two nights it was pretty basic for what we needed! Staff were okay but could have been a bit more helpful. The bathroom situation was ridiculous. There was one female and one male bathroom on our whole floor. And 4 rooms with about 30 people on that floor. With only two showers, showering was a nightmare. They had a small breakfast in the morning but other than that, it's nothing special!

Great Hostel! The staff is extraordinary friendly and pretty. Definitely recommandable!

Stay here for one night but wish we stay longer! The night we got there they were having a TRAM PARTY, yeah that's right... An actual party on a tram that they rented out with a dj on it. Was such an incredibly fun night and the staff was so welcoming and wanted everyone to have a good time. There are lockers to store your luggage in and valuables. The breakfast is basic but doable. And for the night games they provide you with free beer to play with for the drinking games in the common room!

Excellent location, really good wifi, Breakfast included and helpful staff!