Let's Rock Hostel Reviews

Grodzka 34 Street, Krakow, Poland

Did not enjoy my stay at this hostel. The hostel was down an alleyway full of the smell of smoke, the supposed left luggage was a pile of bags left in a broom cupboard and my bed had screws sticking out and required two people to hold for me to safely get down. I had to move rooms twice and leave my friends in another room in order to have a safe bed for the night. The kitchen utilities fuses kept blowing, and although the staff were good and tried to make the experience better, it wasnt enough.

Friendly and helpful staffs, enjoyable atmosphere, excellent location minutes away from old square.

A great hostel with a nice staff. I would recommend.

• 30th Aug 2014
  • Spain

Was a really nice stay in a great location, friendly staff and good facilities. Cant go wrong with this one.

• 28th Aug 2014

Great hostel in a really central location. The tour to Auschwitz-Birkineau was well organised and good value. I would definitely recommend this hostel to anyone staying in Krakow.

The hostel is very well-located. The staff was very nice and recommended us cool places to eat. It's nice that every night that provide something for free (sangria, chocolate, etc.). They should change the lockers keys, because we could open several lockers with the same key... The mattresses could be a little bit cleaner too.

Right in the centre of town. Cool bars downstairs. Nice staff. Daily hostel activitys. Could use a few more showers as the line in the mornings can be a bit long but would definitely stay here again.

Very good location, 1 block from the main square. Not much atmosphere but the staff was helpful and very kind. Breakfast is average but is included in the price!

Hostel is in a great spot in the old town part of the city and just a walk down the street in either direction to the town square and Wawel Castle. The downstairs gate require a pass code but once through the street-level gate you were granted access to reception and the rest of the rooms which lacked a bit on the security. The staff were helpful in booking aiport transfers and sightseeing excursions but I realized afterwards they were a little more pricey than if I were to book elsewhere.

This is a great party hostel. During my stay I met a lot of cool people. You can not get bored in this hostel !

• 21st Aug 2014
  • Portugal

Hostel very cheap in comparison to others. Very good value for the money. Breakfast included. Wifi in the room, large lockers.

• 21st Aug 2014
  • Norway

An okay place to stay. They offer free stuff on most nights. I found the staff a bit hit and miss though, and the kitchen is nowhere near large enough for the size of the hostel. Showers were always full and only a couple of AC outlets for large dorm rooms. Music selection was always good in the common room though!

Great hostel!! I can really recommend anyone to stay there!

This hostel was fantastic, my friend & I arrived in Krakow at 6:30 because we'd come on an overnight train and even though we couldn't check in until 1 the hostel staff let us have free hostel breakfast, store all of our stuff and nap on the couch until we were awake enough to go out and explore which was very nice of them seeing as we hadn't even paid yet! Brilliant atmosphere, location & security, I will definitely stay here again!

Unfortunately we were only in Krakow for 1 night but this hostel was definitely the nicest one we stayed in. The staff were really nice and allowed us to keep our luggage in storage on the morning that we arrived until we could check in later that day. The hostel was clean and modern and also offered free breakfast and tea/coffee whenever we wanted. The hostel was within walking distance of the city centre and the train station.

no problems.

Pretty nice hostel, but I would not say the best one I stayed in. Anyway, I would recommend to stay there because of location.

Really enjoyed staying at Let's Rock, the communal area was great to sit and chat to people, and the free breakfast and tea and coffee was very welcome!

• 15th Aug 2014

The best hostel I've stayed ever! The location is excellent and the staff was really friendly and useful.

Let's Rock was incredible. The staff were so welcoming during our arrival at 7am. Me and my friend were grumpy from the night train but were made to feel really welcome and the staff were so helpful. The atmosphere there is amazing - everyone is totally up for a laugh. If I go back to Poland, I would stay at Let's Rock again, no question.

• 9th Aug 2014