Let's Rock Hostel Reviews

Grodzka 34 Street, Krakow, Poland

Great hostel!! I can really recommend anyone to stay there!

This hostel was fantastic, my friend & I arrived in Krakow at 6:30 because we'd come on an overnight train and even though we couldn't check in until 1 the hostel staff let us have free hostel breakfast, store all of our stuff and nap on the couch until we were awake enough to go out and explore which was very nice of them seeing as we hadn't even paid yet! Brilliant atmosphere, location & security, I will definitely stay here again!

Unfortunately we were only in Krakow for 1 night but this hostel was definitely the nicest one we stayed in. The staff were really nice and allowed us to keep our luggage in storage on the morning that we arrived until we could check in later that day. The hostel was clean and modern and also offered free breakfast and tea/coffee whenever we wanted. The hostel was within walking distance of the city centre and the train station.

no problems.

Pretty nice hostel, but I would not say the best one I stayed in. Anyway, I would recommend to stay there because of location.

Really enjoyed staying at Let's Rock, the communal area was great to sit and chat to people, and the free breakfast and tea and coffee was very welcome!

• 15th Aug 2014

The best hostel I've stayed ever! The location is excellent and the staff was really friendly and useful.

Let's Rock was incredible. The staff were so welcoming during our arrival at 7am. Me and my friend were grumpy from the night train but were made to feel really welcome and the staff were so helpful. The atmosphere there is amazing - everyone is totally up for a laugh. If I go back to Poland, I would stay at Let's Rock again, no question.

• 9th Aug 2014

Hostel clean and well maintained. Very good location, close to the main square. Staff nice and very helpful. Great atmosphere and plenty of activities. A very enjoyable stay.

• 7th Aug 2014
  • Czech Republic

The staff are amazing and help create a fantastic atmosphere! Different things every night the tram party if you're there on a Friday night will be a real highlight!

Perfect location. But after 6 years working for the hostels I expected a bit more. At the check-in you are asked to leave 20PLN deposit- OK. But when I arrived at the reception to borrow iron/ hairdryer I've been asked to leave 2x20PLN deposit for that... I don't expect bathrooms to be shiny clean, but they should be taken care of better, flooded all the time. Good luck to Natalia- the new receptionist. She was the nicest and most helpful out of 3 people I've encountered there! Cereal was stale.

Brilliant hostel. Great atmosphere - we turned up in the middle of free vodka and within two hours were on a night out with other travellers, all organised by the hostel rep. The atmosphere and daily free events mean you easily meet new people. Also had free spag one evening and waffles the other, both tasty! Only downsides are the heat on the top floor, maybe not quite enough bathrooms and the lockers aren't the best. However, a great hostel with a lively atmosphere and really friendly staff!

Great location and very cleaning.

Hostel in the city center, the train station 10 minutes walk away. The hostel is nicely decorated and colorful. Staff helpful. On the evening was full of fun karaoke.

• 2nd Aug 2014
  • Slovakia

Quite a party hostel. Not enough bathrooms for the number of guests but they are very clean. Simple breakfast and nice lounge area.

Nice hostel with a great central location. It was too hot to sleep well at night for me without air conditioning. The activities and events were well coordinated and the staff were extraordinary. Overall, high marks.

Spent 2 nights here, and I have to say I really enjoyed the place. The entrance sketched me out and kind of confused mee a bit (maybe cause I arrived at 3am?) but the reception desk was super easy to find and helpful once I got there. The staff were absolutely amazing; they were all super nice and helped me find and book pretty much everything I needed. The location is also amazing; just a few minutes walk from the main square, which is fantastic.

Very nice hostel. I am very happy with my stay here. Great location and helpful staff, clean rooms and bathrooms, a lot of interesting activity.

• 30th Jul 2014

We had to change rooms during our stay. Staff were very rude and unhelpful. Extremely unclean bathrooms that were always flooded and smelt of urine. One of our lockers did not work. There is good wifi and excellent location; right by market square. Free breakfast included. I would not stay here again.

Great location, breakfast included. Good for organizing day trips and met lots of fun people in common areas.