Let's Rock Hostel Reviews

Grodzka 34 Street, Krakow, Poland

Had a great time. If you're there in a Friday the "Party Tram" is a MUST! While the do sell beers there, there is no bar which is about the only thing to increase the ratings. Limited bathrooms and showers for so many beds but all te showers are in private single bathrooms. Luckily never had to wait but sometimes had to go to hunt for an available one on a different floor than where my bed was. A little inconvenient, but it worked.

Friendly staff, good advices, excellent location (4 blocks away from main square, 6 from castle). Beds where very comfortable, my only complaint was that there were only 3 plugs in a room for 12.

Great hostel in a beautiful city. Reception is open 24 hours and was very friendly. Helped me book a trip and also called a cab for me in the morning. The hostel put on a vodka tasting the night I was there which was pretty cool. Room was spacious. Big lockers in the room. Wifi worked well. The shower head was kinda broken in the bathroom near my ro but no biggie. Definitely recommend!

I asked if i could stay an extra night and they told me it would be 40 zlt. at check out however they raised the price to 50zlt. 10 zlt is no big deal but it's the principle of the matter. i was there just a week earlier and i saw they had a poster advising traveller to book directly to save money by avoiding the the online booking middle man. so, i did, but i'm thinking now they are probably doing that to avoid being held acceptable.

Right in the center of the Old Town. Great atmosphere.

I highly recommend this hostel. This hostel is right in the centre of Krakow. The staff went out of their way to show me with bookings, city and travel info. The atmosphere was great, the facilities were extremely clean too. The atmosphere is more of a laid back one, which is something I appreciated. It didn't seem to be a big party atmosphere, but that could have been due to the days I was staying (sun-tue). Overall, had a great experience and met amazing people here.

It was an amazing hostel! The staff was really kind! The only thing I didn't like is that it has just a few showers, like 1 for 20 people! But everything else was awesome. The location is perfect, just in the center of Krakow so you can go to any place really fast and walking, and party and come back easily.

Gets the job done! Only thing that I didn't like was that our door to our room didn't lock, and kept coming open... The lockers under the bed don't seem overly secure either. Wouldn't leave valuables there. Staff was nice and printed stuff for us. Great location right in the heart of everything. The room was pretty hot, and on Friday night was pretty loud! Oh ya, beds aren't the sturdiest- felt like you'd fall out of the top!

Wonderful hostel. Beautiful Polish girl. Great staff, helpful and very nice. Hostel in good location with clean rooms, very well maintained. I am very happy with the stay in the Let's Rock Hostel.

• 17th Jul 2014

Small cosy hostel with a great atmosphere just one minute from the main square. Staff were so friendly, good music on during the day and activities every night from waffle making to sangria and vodka tasting. They also put on a game of beer pong one night in the common area. Kitchen is very well-equipped too. Definitely recommend this place if you want a small hostel with a cosy atmosphere where you can meet other travellers etc.

Very nice stay at the Let's Rock Hostel. Good location, nice and helpful staff, quiet and clean. Positively surprised me very tasty free breakfast and a great atmosphere in the hostel.

• 16th Jul 2014
  • Switzerland

Very enjoyable stay at Let's Rock Hostel. Friendly atmosphere, very helpful staff, comfortable bathrooms, tasty free breakfast. Generally clean and pleasant.

• 13th Jul 2014

This hostel was great! So clean, constantly someone cleaning bathrooms and common areas!!! Brilliant location, just off the main square and also close to the Jewish quarter! Only negative would be not being able to charge phones in the bedroom and waiting for a spot in the common room plugs!

Very enjoyable stay in Krakow. I'm happy with the hostel where I was staying. Great atmosphere, very helpful staff, clean rooms and bathrooms. Just that day, which stayed in the hostel, there were waffles with whipped cream and fruit, great idea!

• 11th Jul 2014

Great environment, staff are super friendly. Wifi is the best I've come across here throw out Europe. Would definitely stay here again.

The staff was friendly and helpful. The only downside is that there are very few outlets in each room so you have to go downstairs in the lounge to charge everything, but the lounge is a pretty nice place to hang out in. There also are not enough bathrooms for each floor.

Very good location, great staff !!! Hostel very clean, comfortable rooms and bathrooms. Free WiFi throughout the hostel. I am very happy with the stay in Pink Panther's Hostel.

• 4th Jul 2014
  • Belgium

I had an absolutely horrible experience here. How could you not have a spare light bulb? You honestly expected us to deal with living in the dark? Plus the bathrooms were horrendous--- we had to ask multiple times for extra toilet paper. I have told all my friends going to Krakow not to go there, or if they do, not to expect much.

• 4th Jul 2014

Loved this hostel, everything was great. We had a small error about booking a day trip with them but they refunded us straight away and apologised so it was not a problem. Right in the centre of Krakow, clean, nice room and helpful staff. Would definately stay there again.

Really good. Only problem the power kept shorting in the kitchen