Let's Rock Hostel Reviews

Grodzka 34 Street, Krakow, Poland

Great trip to Krakow. Very good hostel. Great location, helpful staff, clean rooms and bathrooms. I am very happy with the stay in the Let's Rock Hostel.

• 30th Apr 2014
  • Spain

Nice staff!

Great place. Very nice and helpful staff. Good location, interesting decor, clean rooms and bathrooms. I recommend!

• 25th Apr 2014
  • Czech Republic

The beds are too thing, and not comfortable. if you change that I think it can be a great place.

Let's Rock Hostel is a really great hostel. Helpful staff who proposed various activities and excursions, thanks to him, my stay in Krakow was really successful. Very interesting decor, clean bathrooms and rooms, delicious coffee for breakfast. I recommend!

• 12th Apr 2014

Awesome place! The atmosphere is very nice and the staff is very helpful! I recommand it to people who wants to party, not for people who want a quiet place.

Wonderful time spent in Let's Rock Hostel. Very helpful staff, thanks to him I visited interesting places in Krakow. Hostel very clean, comfortable beds, delicious coffee for breakfast. I would recommend.

• 6th Apr 2014
  • Hungary

Friendly and helpful staff, clean rooms and bathrooms. I would recommend this hostel.

• 30th Mar 2014

Everything was very good. Nice staff, good location, nice people. I am very happy with the stay in the Let's Rock Hostel. Soon I plan another trip to the Polish and certainly come back to this hostel.

• 30th Mar 2014

Good location, good and kind people at the reception, good music they played. The whole hostel seemed to be renovated. I got a private room, two confort beds in it, simple smooth design and one window in the roof. We really enjoyed our stay! Definatly would recommend it :)

Hello guys, in general, it was a nice stay at LRH, super friendly staff at the reception :)) and it was located right in the center of the old town. I liked the familiar atmosphere with a "living room with reception and built-in kitchen". Disappointing was, that the large staircase was ice-cold and our room too warm that it was hard to sleep there. Also, there were just "standard" locks and door latches in all the doors. People forget things, so our room was unlocked most of the time :(

1 2 3 4 Next » last »