Lete Youth Hostel Reviews

15/F, No.5 Building, International Village Apartme, Chengzhong District, Xining, China

The bathrooms seem to have been recently renovated and showers and toilets are resonably clean, but there were cockroaches one evening. Otherwise good. Rooms were clean, although the wifi signal didn't quite reach the dorm. Unfortunately, the cafe isn't open in winter, so you have to get food outside. We were a bit diasppointed that the staff wanted to charge us double because we asked to change our room after checkout time (it's winter and the hostel almost completely empty).

good place. Recommended

We first stayed on the 15th floor and really enjoyed the place. I accidentally booked the apartment and I guess for the money it should be worth a whole apartment but we've stayed in places just as big for cheaper and much nicer. It was extremely humid and smelled like mold. If you're going to stay at Lete Hostal don't stay in the apartment on the 13th floor.

We were perfectly content, felt safe and taken care of. The staff is very helpful and friendly. Our room with a bathroom was great, slept well. I've read some reviews that weren't that good about this place but I didn't find them to be true, we were pleasantly surprised at how much we enjoyed our stay.

Interesting input from other guests. The café not always open for service and overpriced. Showers ok but separate bathrooms very few. Frontdesk english speaking. Friendly and helpful travelling agency 2 floors above.

The bathroon can cleaner I think. One of the highlights you can see from the hostel. It's 15 minut walk to the shoppingstreet and temple, 20 minutes to te mosque.