Leuven City Hostel Reviews

Ravenstraat 37, Leuven, Belgium

Was in Room 6 first, then moved to room 4. Room 9 a bit dark. Room 4 much brighter. Breakfast lovely, Staff very friendly and helpful.

• 23rd Jan 2016

Really nice. Breakfast was meh.

Very cleanclean. Very pleasant.

• 15th Nov 2015

Be careful guests! The hostel owner is very disturbing! On sathurday evening (10pm) I was sitting with my friends in the guest room, we were laughing and had a really good time. But then the hostel owner came in and said that we were too loud and that we have to go to our room. Okay that was not enough, the most terryfing think was.... when we were trying to talk with him to explain the Situation he FLASHED A TORCH (FLASHLIGHT) DIRECTLY IN OUR FACES!!! IT was very very strange! I think his tacti

• 30th Oct 2015
  • Mongolia

Thank you for your opinion. That night, we've received number of complaints, from other guests, about excessive noise. We saw that you have organized a party & invited about 15 people that were not sleeping in our hostel. For the safety reasons we only allow registered guest, after the closing hours. We've asked the non-guests to leave the property. We’re sorry if you've experienced that as unfair, but the safety & a good night sleep of our hostel guests, is our number one priority.

There were a lot of rules written on the walls and they had be explained immediately after we came. We did not manage to read everything, because was overwhelming for such a small space. The service could be provided better. At some point it felt that we entered in one apartment and the staff was the owner. It felt at if we do not follow the rules, than we will be kicked out from the "apartment".

• 12th Oct 2015
  • Romania

I had a lovely time at the hostel! My friends and I were very happy with the accommodations provided and thought the hostel was a great place to stay. It was in an excellent location, not far from the train station and a very brief walk to the library and the city hall. The room was small but comfortable, and although there was some noise at night both from the street and from a neighbouring room, we all slept well and had a great time.

• 1st Oct 2015

Since I ve stayed other hostels in Leuven, I can comment that this one is not the best in Leuven. Our room is not clean enough. Breakfast was poor but the location of the hostel was great. It was close to both the city center and train station.

Thanks for booking with us. As you know we let you use the bigger dorm (that was full the night before) as a private room for the second night, so that you did not have check out, wait until the evening check in time, and drag your big bags to the second floor room you booked. We currently offer small free breakfast but are about to change this to a bigger (paying) breakfast.

You need to update your computer! (I can do it for you next time)

• 25th Aug 2015

Room 1 had bad ventilation so it became really warm and almost impossible to sleep there.

• 9th Aug 2015