Leuven City Hostel Reviews

Ravenstraat 37, Leuven, Belgium

I stayed at Leuven City Hostel from 23 March leaving 28 March. I was in a mixed dorm where I shared with several men most of the nights, which made me quite uncomfortable. My room is near the entrance doors so there was banging of the gates as people entered late. But the facilities are modern and the hostel is very clean and well equipped. It's very nice to have kitchen available and to be able to make tea or coffee anytime.

• 22nd Mar 2015

Well I hate to say this, mix dorms not for me. I didn't sleep for 3 nights due to men snoring.

• 17th Feb 2015

Really nice hostel, good location, friendly personnel. Leuven is a very nice city on top of that!

• 23rd Jan 2015

We've received a very warm welcome by the super friendly staff when we checked in. Facilities and cleanliness are all fine. Location is super. We just experienced some very loud room neighbours. The hostel can be quite noisy.