Leuven City Hostel Reviews

Ravenstraat 37, Leuven, Belgium

Well I hate to say this, mix dorms not for me. I didn't sleep for 3 nights due to men snoring.

• 17th Feb 2015

Really nice hostel, good location, friendly personnel. Leuven is a very nice city on top of that!

• 23rd Jan 2015

We've received a very warm welcome by the super friendly staff when we checked in. Facilities and cleanliness are all fine. Location is super. We just experienced some very loud room neighbours. The hostel can be quite noisy.

This was a very nice hostel near the center of the city. Just a 2 minute walk. Very nice staff who took the time to inform you about everything you want to know. The 2-persons room was nice and clean. Good showers The only negative thing this night was that there were a group of boys who made a lot of noise in the building. When i'm going back to Leuven i would definitly stay here!

Generally very pleased with my stay for 5 nights. My only issue was not being able to get a cup of something hot to drink in the evening, as all kitchen appliances are shut of after 8pm! Other than this, brilliant place to stay.

• 16th Sep 2014

Leuven city hostel is among the bottom of the barrel of all European hostels I've stayed in. The reception is open only from 9-11 am and check-in starts late between 4-8 pm. Who keeps the reception closed between 11 am - 4 pm??? The security is very good but the rooms themselves are small and choc-a-bloc with beds. I got the top bunk of a bed and I couldnt sit up without hitting my head to the sloping ceiling. I'm just 5'10"... The location is decent, a 5-8 minute walk to the city center.

Keep some eggs too NA

• 10th Sep 2014
  • India

Space in the room but no lockers. Staff available to answer to questions. Good breakfast. Very quiet at night, maybe too quiet?! No beers available.

It is the second time I stay in this hostel and it is still a very nice place. I like the way they organize the kitchen, with free breakfast, free coffee and eventually some nice foods for free.

• 1st Sep 2014

The hostel looks really new and clean. The free coffee, tea and kakao from the machine is great. But I did not like the atmosphere there, everyone was studying silently behind their laptops in the common room, but maybe this was just today.

Really nice place, but not for party goers.

• 26th Aug 2014