Leuven City Hostel Reviews

Ravenstraat 37, Leuven, Belgium

I had a lovely time at the hostel! My friends and I were very happy with the accommodations provided and thought the hostel was a great place to stay. It was in an excellent location, not far from the train station and a very brief walk to the library and the city hall. The room was small but comfortable, and although there was some noise at night both from the street and from a neighbouring room, we all slept well and had a great time.

• 1st Oct 2015

Since I ve stayed other hostels in Leuven, I can comment that this one is not the best in Leuven. Our room is not clean enough. Breakfast was poor but the location of the hostel was great. It was close to both the city center and train station.

You need to update your computer! (I can do it for you next time)

• 25th Aug 2015

Room 1 had bad ventilation so it became really warm and almost impossible to sleep there.

• 9th Aug 2015
  • Norway

Great place, arranged with much taste, and very affordable.

• 18th Jul 2015
  • Belgium

It's Was horrible because when you want to delete about the trings they do they start arguing, the Boy doesnt any,only listen to his crític comments to his clients

Very nice and quiet place, good position, toilets clean. The staff is friendly and helpful. Recomanded

Unfortunately I didnt really enjoy this hostel, even thought it looked tidy and nicely decorated there were all kinds of bad smells coming from the toilets and shower rooms. I got lucky with my bed but some of the guys had no headroom and kept banging their heads on the low loft ceiling in the night but otherwise the beds were comfy. Breakfast was very basic. Not much of a warm atmosphere but could be. The woman host was really lovely and very helpful with local tips etc.

The hostel was quite dirty. I'm easy going when it comes to this, but seriously the whole place reeked of urine. Both shared toilets ran out of toilet paper and wasn't refilled for a day. This did not help the urine small. The halls are very echo-y which made for very loud nights if you have rowdy roommates. And it said free breakfast was included, but the fridge was empty. No fruit, or milk or yogurt. Just one box of dry cereal. Don't stay here. Pick The Cube hostel.

Great place. Close to everything. Good free breakfast in the morning. Clean. Friendly and lovely receptionist.

The hostel was a lovely place to stay during my conference. They have given just the right facilities and it is definitely value for money. The owners are helpful and pleasant to have a conversation. Definitely a place worth staying for the given price tag.

• 13th Apr 2015