Leuven City Hostel Reviews

Ravenstraat 37, Leuven, Belgium

Great place, arranged with much taste, and very affordable.

• 18th Jul 2015
  • Belgium

It's Was horrible because when you want to delete about the trings they do they start arguing, the Boy doesnt any,only listen to his crític comments to his clients

Very nice and quiet place, good position, toilets clean. The staff is friendly and helpful. Recomanded

Unfortunately I didnt really enjoy this hostel, even thought it looked tidy and nicely decorated there were all kinds of bad smells coming from the toilets and shower rooms. I got lucky with my bed but some of the guys had no headroom and kept banging their heads on the low loft ceiling in the night but otherwise the beds were comfy. Breakfast was very basic. Not much of a warm atmosphere but could be. The woman host was really lovely and very helpful with local tips etc.

The hostel was quite dirty. I'm easy going when it comes to this, but seriously the whole place reeked of urine. Both shared toilets ran out of toilet paper and wasn't refilled for a day. This did not help the urine small. The halls are very echo-y which made for very loud nights if you have rowdy roommates. And it said free breakfast was included, but the fridge was empty. No fruit, or milk or yogurt. Just one box of dry cereal. Don't stay here. Pick The Cube hostel.

Great place. Close to everything. Good free breakfast in the morning. Clean. Friendly and lovely receptionist.

The hostel was a lovely place to stay during my conference. They have given just the right facilities and it is definitely value for money. The owners are helpful and pleasant to have a conversation. Definitely a place worth staying for the given price tag.

• 13th Apr 2015
  • India

I had a fantastic time, and would have loved to stay longer. The hostel is so homey & cosy & comfortable & welcoming. It's very clean, tidy & stylish. I loved the orange fridge and the tables and chairs. I loved the free tea. I had such a wonderful time, I felt safe and secure because of the code systems on the doors, and the two outer doors, the lockers were great. I cannot wait to return, I had such a brilliant fantastic time. It was a great place to meet people & make new friends.

• 28th Mar 2015

I stayed at Leuven City Hostel from 23 March leaving 28 March. I was in a mixed dorm where I shared with several men most of the nights, which made me quite uncomfortable. My room is near the entrance doors so there was banging of the gates as people entered late. But the facilities are modern and the hostel is very clean and well equipped. It's very nice to have kitchen available and to be able to make tea or coffee anytime.

• 22nd Mar 2015

Well I hate to say this, mix dorms not for me. I didn't sleep for 3 nights due to men snoring.

• 17th Feb 2015