Leuven City Hostel Reviews

Ravenstraat 37, Leuven, Belgium

Well, on the toilet there is only a motion detector for the light. If you are doing bigger business, then it might happen that you are sitting in the dark since your moves are not sufficient to switch on the light again. In the bathroom at least I could tell the detector that I am still there. It is a bit strange, that in the toilet room there is no sink with soap. But ok, one can go to the shower room where you get soap and water, besides in each room there is a sink, too.

• 6th Apr 2014

The only negative was that our bed was a bit noisy--my husband and I shared the bottom, double bed in a bunk bed, and any time either of us turned over in our sleep, the bed creaked a lot. But that's hardly a deterrent to stay at this hostel! Overall, it was a great experience--very clean, very safe, plenty of parking nearby, and quite close to the restaurants, cafes, and bars in Leuven! Plus the staff was extremely friendly.

• 8th Mar 2014

The hostel is beautiful and the girl at the receptions is kind and helpful. But I was in a very tiny room ensuite, that they have filled with so many beds, and paying 24 euros for that is a crime. The hostel boss should be less greedy and put not 7 or 8 beds in a tiny room which can contain only 3 or 4 beds. Otherwise, reduce the price. There was no air to breathe in the night, and it was not possible to open the window. One guy was coughing and the after everybody was coughing.

1 2 Next » last »