Levanten Hostel Reviews

Cihangir mahallesi,purtelas sokak.No:42 Beyoglu, Istanbul, Turkey

I loved this hostel. Great location, friendly and helpful staff, large, clean rooms with lockers. Highly recommend, would definitely stay here again.

• 10th Feb 2016
  • Sweden

It was a beautiful and clean hostel very close to the metro and taksim square.Staff are cool and gives you advice.Great stay!

• 10th Feb 2016

I very much enjoyed my stay at the Levanten Hostel. It is not perhaps the easiest facility to find. (Look for a door marked 'Leventan Apartments and you will know that the next un-named door - with two block stairs and a white door - is in fact that of the hostel.) The manager simply could not do enough and was entirely personable; the people staying there all quite charming and my private room (number 207) was kept very warm by a separate heater during a period of cold weather.

The friendly staff makes the stay much better than thought.

really helpful staff. clean rooms good wifi close to the city and transit

We had some nice days in Levanten Hostels, the ubication is very good, very near to Taksim square and Istiklal caddesi so in the centre of Istanbul. The first day the bedroom was frozen, but the staff easily gave a radiator for us. Very nice hostel and very nice staff

it was good stay LEVANTEN. the staff were so friendly. it is close to everywhere. really clean rooms and bathrooms. i do my second stay here. highly recommened.

• 25th Jan 2016
  • China

Keep up the good work and I will be sure to recommend the Hostel, and of course Diren and the rest of the staff to anyone I meet who is coming to Istanbul. The credit card facility is a must so hopefully next time ok? Kind Regards Mic Watson

• 18th Jan 2016

I had a lovely stay here. The staff were so helpful and kind helping us to plan our trip, book flights etc, offering tea all the time. It's in a great spot near Taksim square and cafes, restaurants of Beyoglu. The only downside is no included breakfast but there are plenty of nice places nearby. Definitely recommended!

The staff are phenomenal. They go out of their way to make sure you have everything you need. There was a power outage while we were there (city's fault) and they worked diligently to make sure we had everything we needed (including wifi). Wifi is good. Hot water is available. Location is great - right between Taxim square and the trolley. The hostel is not marked, which makes it hard to find, but very secure. It looks like a residential door on the outside.

I had a fantastic stay at the Levanten Hostel. It's in a great location, really good value for money and the rooms are spacious and comfortable. The best thing about it is the staff though, everyone was always really friendly and always willing to help with anything. I'll definitely stay here again next time I come to Istanbul.

The Staff is so nice and helpfull they really concern about you feel like home and get a good stay, too close to Tazmin

• 1st Jan 2016
  • Mexico

Levanten is all righ: everything is clean, including bathrooms and the kitchen, despite furniture is not spectacularly new and they generally give a single sheet rather than two. Very close to Taksim square, which is great for airport transport and shopping: the main historical attractions are not in the area, however. One thing which disappointed me was that the hostel has a crazily high 9+ rating... and that expectation is just not met. The place is rather average (not luxurios) for a hostel.

We had a great stay at the hostel. The staffs were great and friendly

• 26th Dec 2015
  • Malaysia

A good cosy hostel near Taksim. Has great atmosphere. Recommended!

Very friendly staff and comfortable room. Relaxed vibe throughout the place and I always felt that the staff would help me with any queries I had.

• 22nd Dec 2015

Super friendly staff! Very helpful and nice. Definitely recommend this to anyone who is going to Istanbul! Not many activities organized by the hostel though.

• 20th Dec 2015
  • Singapore

Stayed only a day for a layover in Istanbul and totally loved it! The staff was very friendly; one of them walked me all the way to show me the nearest tram station and one even spoke French, which was convenient! Will definitively stay there again next time I pass by!

The staff were very friendly and helpful and the reception was staffed 24/7, which was very useful. They also had a lot of information about places to visit. I stayed in winter and the hostel was warm and cosy. The rooms could have some more power outlets/plug sockets and I struggled a bit to have a warm shower, but overall it was a great stay.

The staff is very nice, but the bed is very old.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5