Levanten Hostel Reviews

Cihangir mahallesi,purtelas sokak.No:42 Beyoglu, Istanbul, Turkey

Great place to stay! Right near the center of the action at Taksim Square, but off on a quiet street without the hustle and bustle. The staff were very attentive and incredibly friendly. No complaints. All that you could want in a hostel. Merci beaucoup!

• 12th May 2015

Thanks guys! We had a great time. Michele

• 10th May 2015

I loved this hostel. Very good location, large room, friendly staff.

• 6th May 2015

Solid Hostel!

• 6th May 2015

The hostel is at very good location, in pretty good neighbourhood and with such a friendly staff. I can totally recomend it!

I've stayed in low-budget places. Hong Kong can be down & dirty. I can rough it.But this private room had no window (OK a view of a drain with a blind), there seemed to be very small fleas (itching started within minutes of arrival & ceased upon my departure), & most annoyingly was adjacent to the laundry and a loud washing machine.I can't speak for rest of the hostel, but Levanten should not be renting this room.They should take out foam partition installed in wall & make a larger dorm.Bad

• 14th Apr 2015

Thank you for your comment. If you could communicate with our staff we would gladly help you and even change your room. Thank you for your advise anyway.

Very good peoples and cosy place.. really homely and peaceful atmosphere. Thank you:)

• 10th Mar 2015

It was my second time in this hostel,it is clean,secure and in very good location.Thanks for everything!

• 7th Mar 2015
  • Turkey

cool place!

• 6th Mar 2015

Extremely helpful staff. Very pleasant location. Clean room. Definitely worth recommending.

• 6th Mar 2015

Everything is within walking distance. The staff was awesome and the rooms are big enough.I had such a good experience!

• 4th Mar 2015
  • Belgium

Excellent staff, they were really nice. Good value for money, Near shops restaurants and cafes! I will definitely recommend this place.

• 4th Mar 2015

Good ambient and nice people!! The guys help us and were very kind!! Rooms are good and clean, the kitchen is Little but usefull!

• 20th Feb 2015

Although it was for a short time, the hostel made me feel at home! a hot bed, a hot shower , great staff and location! i am really surprised to find such a good place with this price!

• 18th Feb 2015

Hi, Dear Levanten! Everything was excellent and even more than you can expect for this price. Location of the hostel is really convenient, you are in the center of Istambul and meanwhile the street is calm and quiet you can get easily everywhere you want. Stuff is really cool and friendly, guys helped me with everything from the very beginning and told me a lot about all places I wanted to visit, their breakfast and lunches are really tasty and nutritious. I would recomend Levanten to everyone!

• 17th Feb 2015
  • Ukraine

More pressure on your showers, better beds and stop entering to the rooms at 1 am and waking up guests. Its really rude.

Thank you for your advise, when we have reservation to the dormitory room, then to be able to offer the bed we have to enter to the room if even it is 1 am.

Hello dear Levanten! We spent unforgettable days in your hostel: great staff, warm atmosphere! It was snowing in Istanbul and even though the guys were always there taking care of us giving us umbrellas, blankets and heater in the nights. We will definitely come back with more friends and stay there again, have long talks in the living room and meet nice people! Thank you again and big hugs from Italy!

• 11th Feb 2015

Hı! thank you very much for your comment, we enjoyed your presence ın Levanten too! see you soon among us!

I think the place was what you would expect for the price. In a good location and nice and clean. We stayed in a private room which was quite small, pretty much no natural light and the kitchen was quite small, however given the place was well located we wanted to eat out for most of meals anyway. I would recommend if you're looking for a bed in a good location, however not if you plan on doing too much lounging around the hostel/your room.

• 3rd Feb 2015

Hello! we thank you a lot for your revıew and we are glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay ın the hostel. We always try to do our best to make our guests feel confortable and happy durıng theır stay ın Istanbul... see you next tıme!

Great hostel with great staff. Dustin, especially, was really accommodating, friendly, and helpful. He took extra care to ensure I had everything I needed and was more than willing to suggest things to do and see in Istanbul. Definitely would stay here again. Thanks Levanten, and thanks Dustin!!

• 3rd Feb 2015

Hello!! thank you very much for your nıce revıew.. we hope to see you here agaın soon! hugs :)

Maybe it could be a good choice for a group of young people, but for a couple definitely no. They forgot to tell us about heater, so we almost caught cold in freazing room. Also taking a shower was a disaster. We finally booked another place with a slight price difference and with better conditions. Good luck to people who will stay here.

• 1st Feb 2015
  • Azerbaijan

We thank you for your revıew...but we must clarıfy that we receıve many couples sınce we have more prıvate rooms than dorms, and they are happy wıth theır stay as we provıde them all they need when they ask. You dıd not ask us about anythıng so that we could help you...and there ıs always someone ın receptıon for that. Furthermore, when you decıded to leave we asked you ıf you needed anythıng else and ıf everythıngs ok, and you just saıd Yes, that there ıs no problem...