Levanten Hostel Reviews

Cihangir mahallesi,purtelas sokak.No:42 Beyoglu, Istanbul, Turkey

Very helpful staff and a perfect location!

• 31st Aug 2015

We had a great time and the staff is really helpful which means a lot when you're in a such a huge city.

Lovely staff on the front desk, made us feel like we were coming home! Great recommendations for what to do and very helpful with buses, and great location!

• 26th Aug 2015

Quite tricky to find and rooms could do with refurbishment. A little overpriced, but a nice area. Staff were quite unhelpful as we were just staying the night.

Loved every second of Turkey and the guys who run this place are responsible. I would come back any time and every time I'm back in Istanbul.

Everything's very nice. It's pretty small but the location is awesome, so close to Taksim Square. The staff is really friendly and very hospitable!

• 18th Aug 2015
  • Mexico

You did a good job. The only thing that irked me was the lack of air-conditioning. But since everything from staff dealing to accommodation facilities was pretty good so I would actually like to stay again in future. Keep it up and thanks!!!

Hostel was nice, and the staff were very helpful.Great location and value for the price. The room and shower was quite clean.Just 5 minutes far by walking from Istiklal Street(heart of İstanbul).

very friendly atmosphere

• 14th Aug 2015
  • Czech Republic

Good hostel, staff really friendly and welcoming in a great location. Bathrooms and common rooms cleaned daily, my only criticism would be that a deep clean was probably needed in our room/ bathroom. Good value for money & always someone on reception. Facilities excellent with comfortable common area, books, kitchen & fridge, good wifi. Very hospitable staff, would definitely recommend this place! Thankyou for having us.

Levanten Hostel is a basic hostel with comfortable rooms and friendly staff that is located close to Taksim Square. I stayed in a private double room with my partner and we thought it was excellent value for money. All I would add is that the rooms are not air conditioned, so it can get hot in the summer even though they are equipped with fans. There is also only one shower on each floor, so you may have to wait to use it. But this is a great hostel and I would recommend it!

• 13th Aug 2015

What made our stay so great was the staff! They were so friendly and helped us with every little thing we needed.

• 11th Aug 2015

Nice hostel, well located with friendly staff who are always willing to help and who are very flexible. Comfortable, good value accommodation although some parts of the bathroom could have been cleaner.

Amazing staff, friendly and helpful, clean, they really care, very happy!!!

• 9th Aug 2015
  • Mexico

The staff were amazingly helpful in suggesting sites to see as well as how to get there. The location next to Taksim Square is perfect for seeing the new city as well getting down to the old city. All the staff are very kind especially Derin. They offer a pickup service from the airport if you don't want to hassle with the bus (which is comparable to what you would pay for a taxi in the states). Overall great hostel! Keep up the good work! I would definitely recommend this hostel to friends

My best experience in a hostel, the people from the hostel are so nice and always want to help you in all you need it, always are a smile in the face and always are happy. The rooms are clean and safety, the place is very near to all and I'm sure you are going to be a good experience in this hostel.

I had a really good stay at Levanten Hostel. The staff were all really welcoming and friendly and went above and beyond to provide recommendations on where to go...The room was so clean and comfortable. They put fans in the rooms so i slept really cool. The bathrooms were totaly clean and dry. I would dedinitely recommend this hostel and would stay again.

• 6th Aug 2015

Had a great stay.Staff very friendly and helpful with city and country travel questions.Room,bathroom and facilities were clean. Would stay here again.

• 5th Aug 2015

Levanten Hostel is just for young travelers! Couldn't have asked for a better atmosphere! The value for what you paid for was great.

• 4th Aug 2015
  • Poland

The hostel is well located and the staff is nice enough, but the single room I rented for 32 Euros was well below what it was worth. The window was interior and the interior view is of a dank shaft that has a distinct smell to it. The bed was tired and the springs were well beyond their prime. It simply felt like a flophouse bed, on top of being in a dark room with a very loud fan. If it was half the price I would understand but this landed well below my expectations

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4