Levanten Hostel

Superb 832 Total Reviews
Superb 832 Total Reviews

• Tunisia, Male, 25-30
14th Feb 2017

Incredible. It's the second time I come here and I would definitely recommend this hostel to anyone coming to Istanbul. The staff is incredibly cool and available they kindly helped organize every part of my trip. The hotel is ideally located, a few meters away from Taksim and a few minutes walking away from the city's main spots and monuments.

• ignaciogonzalezv5830
  • Mexico, Male, 25-30
2nd Feb 2017
6.0

I booked for 2 nights in this place; in the morning when I was out visiting, they moved my stuff without telling me because they had a booking for a whole dorm so they put me in another room with other people, I was going to expand my stay for one more night but in the second day they wanted to move me again. I told the manager that it was disrespectful to do that with guest and he just laughed sarcastically and told me that it was like that so if I wanted to leave I should leave, worst service

• England, Male, 25-30
2nd Feb 2017

Great hostel..the staff was really helpfull and informative. My room was ver clean and tidy also beds were comfortable.Location is perfect where is just a few minutes by Walking to taksim area..highly recomended..thnks guys..

• England, Male, 18-24
28th Jan 2017

Great location. Lovely guys. Would recommend.

• Argentina, Couple, 25-30
27th Jan 2017
7.4

The place is relative good located, the personal was reall friendly and helpful. The room was good, but it was too cold. About the bathroom, very cold too. I think if you will stay there in summer is good.

• USA, Female, 18-24
2nd Dec 2016

I loved my stay here! I had great flat mates and was able to meet some wonderful people. Staff was awesome and willing to spend some time with me figuring out things to do in town. So helpful here! The location is close to the main attractions. I will definitely come back to stay here!

• Argentina, Male, 18-24
2nd Dec 2016

The location of this hostel is really cool! It's very near to the Taksim Square and also you have the metro station just a 5-minute walk. The staff were incredibly kind and friendly.

• Ireland, Male, 25-30
20th Nov 2016

Great Hostel. The team are very friendly and gave me great tips on exploring the city. The hostel is a great base for exploring the best sites of the city.

13th Nov 2016

No complaints other than the place was dead but that was more on the guests at that time rather than the hostel. Good staff and great location.

11th Nov 2016

Friendly staff and awesome hang out area with free tea. Could use more outlets by the beds (there are some tho).