Levanten Hostel Reviews

Cihangir mahallesi,purtelas sokak.No:42 Beyoglu, Istanbul, Turkey

Kind, helpful, and knowledgableb staff. Quiet environment in a great part of town.

• 23rd Jul 2015

It is great to discover a new city with the help of such nice people from Levanten Hostel! I totally recomend it!

• 22nd Jul 2015
  • Argentina

Was a pleasure to stay at this Hostel. Staff was really nice and helpful - I would recommend it to everyone who wanna stay close to Taksim. Jan

• 22nd Jul 2015

Everything was wonderful! Nice atmosphere and very kind staff. Thanks a lot

• 21st Jul 2015
  • Spain

The staff are friendly. Thanks to them :)

nice hostel, very nice staff and welcoming.

great staff, clean hostel and very good location near maın metro and tram stations

Very good friendly helpful staff. Location was great, our Room and bathroom were So Clean. Thank you Levanten Hostel...

The Staff here are amazing. Very helpful and they set us up in a larger room for free.

• 10th Jul 2015

+ location close to Taksim-Square (nightlife) and nice cafes and bars + quiet and save area + 24 hour reception + staff was friendly and spoke good english - location not easy to find - staff couldn't give useful information on sights and boat trips - place was run-down and moldy - shower and toilet haven't been cleaned for ages - even though the bathroom floor was cleaned every morning - only 1 shower for guests of one floor - breakfast/towel was NOT included -> Wouldn't recommend it!

• 9th Jul 2015

Extremely nice staff, hope to see you again!

• 9th Jul 2015

The hostel is in a good location. There is a train stop close by and it is walkable to Taskin square. Staff is really helpful. Rooms are good and clean, bathrooms not so much, the one in my floor (last one) was horrible but the one, one floor down was good. Wifi doesn't work in the rooms.

The staff are lovely. Very helpful and the hostel is in a great location

very kind staff, clean hostel, near maın metro and tram stations. however nothıng was organısed to meet fellow back packers or tours of the cıty but all ın all, good stay.

I was greeted by very friendly and English speaking staff. Immediately I was given a map shown directions to the best that Istanbul has to offer. The hostel is in the buzzing area of Taksim which will constantly entertain you every night. Over my days the staff were very accommodating and always conversating with me. Check out Turk Khavesi-Cihangir next door for some great Turkish Coffee and even better company. I will always have fond memories of Istanbul!

great hostel, amazing staff. would recommend to anybody.

Very good hostel. The place was clean, comfortable, and safe. The staff were really what made the hostel great though. They were super helpful with arranging trips and all the typical things, and always made the first move to help you when they saw an opportunity. One of them even took us out during his night off! As well as that, the hostel was very conveniently located and was cheap. Id stay there again if I go back to Istanbul

Everything was great with the hostel. I would say that Diren at the front desk is the most memorable as he was so attentive and made sure that my stay was a good one. I would say that there is a little bit of flooding issues in the 1st floor bathroom (which really isn't anyone's fault) but I do have this issue with wet bathroom floors. With that said, the staff was super on-top-of-it in terms of making sure that bathroom floor was always dry.

• 18th Jun 2015

It was a great experience--I would highly recommend this hostel to other travellers. I thank the Levanten Hostel for a wonderful trip to Istanbul and I know I will stay here again in the future.

• 18th Jun 2015

Stayed for one night when passing through Istanbul, staff were amazing and couldn't do enough for you! One of them even stayed up all night to watch our van that we parked on the street outside. Couldn't thank him enough and were very sad not to be able to tip him as we had no money left! Overall very good stay. Basic rooms but comfy beds and clean bathroom. Very close to bars restaurants and cafes

« first « Prev 1 2 3