Levanten Hostel Reviews

Cihangir mahallesi,purtelas sokak.No:42 Beyoglu, Istanbul, Turkey

It was amazing stay at Levanten. Wonderful staff,clean room and bathroom. Great location. Would like to stay here again.

• 15th Dec 2015
  • Portugal

Wonderful staff! So glad I stayed here!

• 12th Dec 2015

Great hostel. Friendly staff, clean, central. Needs a few more plugs but otherwise perfect

Most friendly and belpful staff you will find in Istanbul! Good location where you are in walking distance to your needs. Big shared bathroom and the beds were good! Good value for money!

We had just the best stay at Levanten! The hostel is very comfortable, not really expensive, and the location is ideal. Plus, the staff is always there to answer your questions, and every address they gave us, to have dinner or just grab a beer, was always so good and cheap! Istanbul being such a beautiful city, you're gonna have a wonderful stay, so just improve it by staying at the Levanten hostel!

• 4th Dec 2015

I would definitely come back there. The Staffs are nice and friendly. They've helped me a lot. I asked them where to do a bus card nd where i could find a cybercaffe and they just borrowed me a computer and a card. The hostel is next to two strategic stations of metro and tram, but you also can walk to some nice turistic places and the is ggod and cheap restaurants arround. The kitchen is a bit small, and they dont have heat at bathrooms or in the double room, but they offer you extra blankets

Derim helped me a lot , guiding me the best way possible on how to spend my time in Istanbul. It's a cheap place to stay for a backpacker, awesome location, i just wish there was food to grab for a late breakfast.

• 2nd Dec 2015
  • India

The hostel is located around 3 min from Taksim Square, full of stores, restaurants, clubs and bars nearby. Easy acess to public transport. Staff is really friendly and helpful, giving all the information about the city and you can even have few drinks with them too. Clean and reasonable comfort hostel.

• 25th Nov 2015

A great service. The Tadjik receptionist is one of the nicest and most helpful staff persons at a hostel I have ever met.

Dear Guest, thank you very much for your good review. Safe trip and we hope to see you next time...

The staff members were very helpful and gave so many useful tips. They also kept checking to ensure everyone was having a good time. Since this was my first hostel experience, I was a little skeptical about what the place would be like, but the facilities were much better than I had expected. The two guys at the front desk were so very helpful! I had a good experience.

• 18th Nov 2015
  • Pakistan

Dear Guest, we're so happy that you enjoyed your stay with us. And thank you very much for the lovely feedback. Good luck with your business life and hope to see you next time. Diren

Good experience...Clean and comfortable room. The staff is really amazing. They hosted us so friendly during our stay at the hostel. Bathrooms are large and clean. Only thing with the hostel, they can put bigger sign outside of the door. Location is great. You can reach everywhere easily. It's also so close to cheapest super market. Highly recommended... See you again guys. :)

• Spain

Dear Guest,Thank you very much for your good review and advise about the bigger sign outside of the door. We'll consider your advise. Hope to see you next time.

I really enjoyed my stay at Levanten. i felt myself like in my home. Staff is really amazing here. They do really good job and they re very professional.Location is great, its so close to everywhere by walking distance. Housekeeping is so scrupulous. he always keeps clean everywhere.i would love to stay here again!

• 11th Nov 2015

Dear Guest,we are so happy that you enjoyed your stay with us. Thank you very much for the good review. Good luck with your studies in Germany. Hope to see you next time.Levanten Hostel Team.

it was great stay at Levanten. amazing staff. they showed us all places where we should see. Clean and comfortable room. Highly recommended!

• Spain

Dear, thank you very much for the lovely feedback. Safe travel and see you again next time...

It was great to come back for a second stay at the end of my trip - it felt like "coming back home." Thanks to the staff for all you do to make the hostel comfortable!

Dear Guest, thank you very much for the lovely feedback and nice gift from Prague. Good luck with your business life in NYC. Hope to see you again. Diren

Great hostel! Has so much to offer. The group activities were fantastic provided by the hostel.Rooms were great. They clean the rooms daily. Staff were great. Great location, easy and affordable to get into the city. I'd stay here again in a heartbeat.

• 10th Nov 2015
  • Israel

Dear Guest,thank you very much for the good review. Safe trip and see you next time.

Everything was great. Staff was super helpful. Common area was fun and homely. Private room was more then expected and we loved the location! I have nothing bad to say about our stay at Levanten Hostel

• 10th Nov 2015
  • Spain

Dear Guest, Thank you so much for the nice feedback. Hope to see you here again. Safe trip.

Great location, really close from Taksim, where you can get transport to go to several points of interest... And many points within walking distance as well. But the staff is what really makes the difference in this hostel!!! They are really ready to help you with anything you need - being it a tea or a coffee, tips on what to do, directions to get anywhere - they are the best!!!! I just felt like i was staying with my family!! Would definitely stay again!!

Dear Guest,we're so happy to hear from you that you felt yourself like in your home during your stay with us. Thank you for the nice feedback. We would like to see you here again. Enjoy your holiday in Thailand. Safe trip and with love from Istanbul. Diren

The staff at Levanten Hostel are so nice!! They are very friendly and always ask how your day was. They have lot's to recommend to anyone staying at the hostel. I was very sick with bronchitis during my stay and all the staff were concerned for me and asked if I was okay or if I needed medicine. They even brought me tea to my room when I was resting for most of the day! I really appreciate the staff at Levanten.

Dear Guest,thank you very much for the lovely feedback and we're so happy that you enjoyed your stay with us. Hope to see you next time. Safe trips.

Great hostel! The rooms are very basic, beds are fine, bathroom is average. But the hostel is very cheap, so value-quality-wise: it is great. The best thing about this hostel is the staff (and location). The most friendly guys I have ever encountered in any hostel.

• 7th Nov 2015

Dear Guest, thank you very much for the feedback and sharing your thoughts with us. Hope to see you next time and safe trip.

I choosed Levanten Hostel for price and Location, and for that it was a good choice. We were able to walk everywhere in Istanbul without really taking a taxi. The staff was really nice to us and they even changed room to give us a double bed which was nice from them. The rooms are basic and clean,only thing the room where we stayed had a bad smell, few minutes of opened window helped but that can be implemented easily with air-freshener. Value for money. no sign or name outside the door