Levanten Hostel Reviews

Cihangir mahallesi,purtelas sokak.No:42 Beyoglu, Istanbul, Turkey

I stayed in Levanten Hostel during my Turkey trip and I will definitely reccomended to anyone. The staff was very friendly and laid-back and helped us in everything we needed. The place is very good located and was very stylish and good decorated. Thank you very much guys! I will come back soon!

I stayed here 5 nights. Perfect location! 5 minutes from Taksim square, the metro line, main restaurants, with the Blue Mosque and Other tourist destinations a short distance away. Beautiful. Thank you for making me see the beautiful Istanbul!

Great location. Close to Taxim, but in a residential area so you can see real Turkish life. Also you don't hear the call to prayer hear so you can get a peaceful night' sleep if you are not accustomed to this part of Islamic culture. Clean, friendly, and welcoming. Thanks!

awesome place. ı've had lots of fun there! and not to talk about gırls...ı defınetely suggest this hostel!

• 1st Nov 2013
  • All Male Group, 25-30

The hostel's location is excellent - all of historic Istanbul and Bosphorus area is easily accessible by foot while the hostel it self is a peaceful hide-away from all the tour groups. The staff are all very friendly and personable and go out of their way to make the stay memorable. Stayed at the double room with my partner and we had the greatest time. I cannot imagine staying at a better place location-wise.

• 30th Oct 2013

Basic and clean, great value for money and the staff were so friendly and helpful. Close to Taksim Square. Would stay here again!

The Street where is hostel location it is not safe in the night. I've been robbed at 7 p.m.

The staff were very friendly and helpful.

• 26th Oct 2013
  • Pakistan

The hostel is located close to the main shopping street in taksim but is at the end of a down-hill street. The street where the hostel is located is very empty (no people) at night so even if nothing happened I didn´t think it would be so safe for a woman travelling alone. The personel was very nice.

• 20th Oct 2013