Levanten Hostel Reviews

Cihangir mahallesi,purtelas sokak.No:42 Beyoglu, Istanbul, Turkey

It was a great experience--I would highly recommend this hostel to other travellers. I thank the Levanten Hostel for a wonderful trip to Istanbul and I know I will stay here again in the future.

• 18th Jun 2015

Stayed for one night when passing through Istanbul, staff were amazing and couldn't do enough for you! One of them even stayed up all night to watch our van that we parked on the street outside. Couldn't thank him enough and were very sad not to be able to tip him as we had no money left! Overall very good stay. Basic rooms but comfy beds and clean bathroom. Very close to bars restaurants and cafes

• 18th Jun 2015

My stay at the Levanten was bril,very good friendly helpful staff very clean toilets and room and bedding clean and fresh to.will stay again great value for money.

Great staff - very friendly and help you if you need to get around Istanbul. It is definitely worth the price. I stayed in two different rooms. One room allowed each person to habe their own personal locker, which was very helpful. The other did not have this - or maybe it did, but I could not find it. That was my only small concern. Everything else was great. I recommend this place if you have a cheaper budget like myself.

• 14th Jun 2015

Excellent value for money hostel in a perfect location with great transport links. But above all was the staff, which is super friendly and knowledgeable and always willing to help out with anything required.

Fantastic place, one of the best hostels I have ever stayed at. The staff is really helpful in answering your questions, Diren especially. He went above and beyond what was expected when he took me to a bus company to help me book a very confusing ticket and some Turkish translation was needed. Thank you so much!

• 12th Jun 2015

I had a really nice time with my family, the staff was very friendly and it was very easy to find the hostel. Istiklal street and Taksim are really close, so the location is perfect. We forgot our umbrellas at home but the staff was very kind to give us some umbrellas, they also offer clean towels. Our room was very clean and it was not noisy so we could sleep well. Hope to stay there again when if I come back to Istanbul.

We had a nice time, we got offered a disccount because we were 6, the reception was open 24/24, the location was briliant, 5 minutes by foot to Taksim square and easily accessible by public transport. The recepcionist guy was friendly and he can speak french. Good value for money. La recepción estaba abierta 24/24, el hostel esta estratégicamente localizado en el centro de la ciudad, a 5 min de Taksim. Las camas eran cómodas, el lugar tranquilo, el recepcionista muy amable. Lo recomiendo.

Fantastic staff, friendly people and cosy facilities. I truly felt home while enjoying the excellent sights at my doorstep. Istanbul was amazing and Lavanten was just the best location to enjoy the city.

• 4th Jun 2015

Hi! Thank you for taking the time to leave some feedback. It's nice to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. We would be happy to have you back at anytime. Levanten Team

Thank you for all the information and advices. We had a great time in Istanbul. Cheers.

Thank you! we are very happy that you enjoyed your stay :)

Staff are amazing! Atmosphere exceeded my expectations. As someone who has lived in Istanbul, the location is not the nicest-walking numerous hills are the only way to get to and from anything. Also, the hostel has no sign or indication from the outside that it is a hostel. This makes it hard to find, but in my opinion, also adds to the security of the place.

The staff was almost friendly. The room and bathroom were so clean. Great location. Highly recommemded.

• 31st May 2015
  • Turkey

Thank you! Look forward to see you soon!

We loved our stay at Levanten! Location was great, facilities were clean, lots of fun! thanks for a great stay!

• 26th May 2015
  • Denmark

Thank you! we are very happy that you enjoyed your stay :)

Really friendly staff and atmosphere 2 minutes away from Taksim Square and Istiklal Street! If you want decent and clean accomodation with a bed you can really sleep in, this should be your choice. Being in the centre of 15 milion people metropolis, for such normal price is like a lottery wining. Count then 24/7 helpful staff on that and you would not ask for anything more.

• 24th May 2015
  • Croatia

We thank you very much for your review, and we are extremely happy that you liked your stay among us!

Had a great stay at this hostel! Very good location, to both the tram and to Taksim! The best was the hostel staff, very friendly and helpful and also we had a fun time chatting with them! See you again soon!

• 22nd May 2015
  • Norway

We thank you! You are also very kind and we really wish to meet you soon again. Welcome back!

Levanten Hostel is one of the friendliest, most helpful hostels I've stayed in. It's just down the street from Taksim sq. and quite easy to find. Diren and the rest of the crew were extremely helpful and made us feel very welcome. Thanks for the lovely stay!

Great place to stay! Right near the center of the action at Taksim Square, but off on a quiet street without the hustle and bustle. The staff were very attentive and incredibly friendly. No complaints. All that you could want in a hostel. Merci beaucoup!

• 12th May 2015

I loved the armosphere ! The staff was really nice and gave us a lot of facilities !! I would definitely come back here. The only thing I´d improve would be cleanliness and bathroom facilities, for example, having a small table or place where to leave your clothes while having a shower.

Thanks guys! We had a great time. Michele

• 10th May 2015

I loved this hostel. Very good location, large room, friendly staff.

• 6th May 2015