Levanten Hostel Reviews

Cihangir mahallesi,purtelas sokak.No:42 Beyoglu, Istanbul, Turkey

My best experience in a hostel, the people from the hostel are so nice and always want to help you in all you need it, always are a smile in the face and always are happy. The rooms are clean and safety, the place is very near to all and I'm sure you are going to be a good experience in this hostel.

I had a really good stay at Levanten Hostel. The staff were all really welcoming and friendly and went above and beyond to provide recommendations on where to go...The room was so clean and comfortable. They put fans in the rooms so i slept really cool. The bathrooms were totaly clean and dry. I would dedinitely recommend this hostel and would stay again.

• 6th Aug 2015

Had a great stay.Staff very friendly and helpful with city and country travel questions.Room,bathroom and facilities were clean. Would stay here again.

• 5th Aug 2015

Levanten Hostel is just for young travelers! Couldn't have asked for a better atmosphere! The value for what you paid for was great.

• 4th Aug 2015
  • Poland

The hostel is well located and the staff is nice enough, but the single room I rented for 32 Euros was well below what it was worth. The window was interior and the interior view is of a dank shaft that has a distinct smell to it. The bed was tired and the springs were well beyond their prime. It simply felt like a flophouse bed, on top of being in a dark room with a very loud fan. If it was half the price I would understand but this landed well below my expectations

Fantastic staff!! Kind and helpful!! Gave great tips and recommendations!! Location is great! Right by Taksim Square! Buuuut...it was soooo hot and there was no aircon! Or fan. And we were woken at midnight and told to close our windows! Crazy! Made it an uncomfortable stay!!!

It was a clean, non expensive place to stay and meet new people from various parts of the world. I would definitely recommend it !

• 1st Aug 2015
  • India

Unfortunately during my time in Istanbul I was very unwell. I really appreciated how helpful and caring the staff were during my stay. I was very happy with the quality of the staff as they were able to answer any questions I had about Istanbul. I would happily stay here again.

• 30th Jul 2015

Very nice staff,very close to everywhere...clean and comfortable

• 27th Jul 2015

Kind, helpful, and knowledgableb staff. Quiet environment in a great part of town.

• 23rd Jul 2015

It is great to discover a new city with the help of such nice people from Levanten Hostel! I totally recomend it!

• 22nd Jul 2015
  • Argentina

Was a pleasure to stay at this Hostel. Staff was really nice and helpful - I would recommend it to everyone who wanna stay close to Taksim. Jan

• 22nd Jul 2015

Everything was wonderful! Nice atmosphere and very kind staff. Thanks a lot

• 21st Jul 2015
  • Spain

The staff are friendly. Thanks to them :)

nice hostel, very nice staff and welcoming.

great staff, clean hostel and very good location near maın metro and tram stations

Very good friendly helpful staff. Location was great, our Room and bathroom were So Clean. Thank you Levanten Hostel...

The Staff here are amazing. Very helpful and they set us up in a larger room for free.

• 10th Jul 2015

+ location close to Taksim-Square (nightlife) and nice cafes and bars + quiet and save area + 24 hour reception + staff was friendly and spoke good english - location not easy to find - staff couldn't give useful information on sights and boat trips - place was run-down and moldy - shower and toilet haven't been cleaned for ages - even though the bathroom floor was cleaned every morning - only 1 shower for guests of one floor - breakfast/towel was NOT included -> Wouldn't recommend it!

• 9th Jul 2015

Extremely nice staff, hope to see you again!

• 9th Jul 2015