Levanten Hostel Reviews

Cihangir mahallesi,purtelas sokak.No:42 Beyoglu, Istanbul, Turkey

I stayed in Levanten Hostel during my Turkey trip and I will definitely reccomended to anyone. The staff was very friendly and laid-back and helped us in everything we needed. The place is very good located and was very stylish and good decorated. Thank you very much guys! I will come back soon!

I stayed here 5 nights. Perfect location! 5 minutes from Taksim square, the metro line, main restaurants, with the Blue Mosque and Other tourist destinations a short distance away. Beautiful. Thank you for making me see the beautiful Istanbul!

Great location. Close to Taxim, but in a residential area so you can see real Turkish life. Also you don't hear the call to prayer hear so you can get a peaceful night' sleep if you are not accustomed to this part of Islamic culture. Clean, friendly, and welcoming. Thanks!

awesome place. ı've had lots of fun there! and not to talk about gırls...ı defınetely suggest this hostel!

• 1st Nov 2013
  • All Male Group, 25-30

The hostel's location is excellent - all of historic Istanbul and Bosphorus area is easily accessible by foot while the hostel it self is a peaceful hide-away from all the tour groups. The staff are all very friendly and personable and go out of their way to make the stay memorable. Stayed at the double room with my partner and we had the greatest time. I cannot imagine staying at a better place location-wise.

• 30th Oct 2013

Basic and clean, great value for money and the staff were so friendly and helpful. Close to Taksim Square. Would stay here again!

The Street where is hostel location it is not safe in the night. I've been robbed at 7 p.m.

The staff were very friendly and helpful.

• 26th Oct 2013
  • Pakistan

The hostel is located close to the main shopping street in taksim but is at the end of a down-hill street. The street where the hostel is located is very empty (no people) at night so even if nothing happened I didn´t think it would be so safe for a woman travelling alone. The personel was very nice.

• 20th Oct 2013
  • Colombia

l had a wonderfully relaxing time at Levanten Hostel.The rooms are light and airy,staff were very helpful, honest, and friendly. I can highly recommend this Hostel.

• 16th Oct 2013

We stayed here twice during our visit to Istanbul. I didn't want to leave hostel actually, nightlife can be hold here so well. Great location and friendly staff. Would definitely stay here again.

It was pretty good! Surprisingly safe, even though there are no locks to the doors to the rooms, and the staff is very friendly. It's uphill from a tram stop, and from there you can easily go to the Fatih district (with Topkaci Palace, the Hagia Sophia, and the Blue Mosque) or walk to Dolmabahce Palace, or take a ferry to Adalar for an island resort. It got really chilly during the night, though.

• 8th Oct 2013

The place was good, specially for its location. However: - Lack of lockers (they said they sold them but sadly never had) - Lack of toilets (there was one toilet for like 12 people!) The rest was ok!! Staff was friendly. I think it was a good hostel but I've seen many better ones..

the staff are really helpful during our stay, thanks a lot! i hope i'll see you guys some other time!

This is a very functional hostel in a great location. The vibe isn't that god and the kitchen is very basic but as a cheap option in an otherwise very expensive city it's a good bet.

It is a very good hostel in the center of Taksim, the best area to stay if youre coming for more than 2 nights to the city. The hostel is good and cheap, and the staff is super friendly(Specially Diran). I just didnt like the bathrooms, they are only one each floor, and somedays was really hard to get hot water.

Friendly staff, close enough to Taksim square if you want a workout, good wifi connection, handy laundry service. Warning: if you're sleeping in the dorms, bring earplugs.

Good location, near to tramway and metro stations. Friendly staff.

The staff here are welcoming and helpful. The location is amazing right in the centre.Our room was very clean and spacious. Loved it here!

The hostel atmosphere is relaxed and welcoming,the dedicated staff is one of the secrets of which: everyone makes you feel really welcome and almost at home.The location is also amazing. Thanks for a great stay!