Levanten Hostel Reviews

Cihangir mahallesi,purtelas sokak.No:42 Beyoglu, Istanbul, Turkey

The best location ever which I saw. It s very close to everywhere!The staff was very friendly and helpful! They showed us all historical places on the map and they recommended the best KEBAB restaurants and pubs . The bathrooms were clean. They always care about the batrooms and they always provide to keep them clean...Highly recommended...

• 4th Apr 2014

The location is really good!! Coz it's near to Taksim and easy to get metro. The thing made me happy the most is people who ar working there!!! They ar nice and kind enough. If u ask some questions they will give u a good good information. I was totally happy staying there and if I have a chance coming back to turkey I'll stay there again. Definitely recommend u to stay:)

• 3rd Apr 2014
  • Japan

Had a great time in Levanten. I arrived late, but the staff even upgrade me for a superior room. All the information I need to visit the city was provided. Enjoyed the decoration of the common room. Recommended.

Me and a friend had a really good time at this hostel, things were clean, and cozy, cute neighborhood good location.worth the money!

• 2nd Apr 2014

Nice place to stay if you want a location close to Taksim Square. Helpful staff and nice rooms. Our group stayed in an 6 bed dorm and it was spacious and comfortable.

This hostel likes to advertise itself as a cheap option for budget-conscious travelers. However, it's not even worth what you are paying. It's location is okay if you are trying to be near Taksim square or in Beyoglu, but there isn't much around and if you are sightseeing in Istanbul, Sultanahmet has better hostels, better locations, and comparable prices. This hostel's interior is dreadful, it doesn't have a community environment, and the owners do nothing to go beyond necessary to help you.

1 2 3 Next » last »