Levanten Hostel Reviews

Cihangir mahallesi,purtelas sokak.No:42 Beyoglu, Istanbul, Turkey

Solid Hostel!

• 6th May 2015

The hostel is at very good location, in pretty good neighbourhood and with such a friendly staff. I can totally recomend it!

I've stayed in low-budget places. Hong Kong can be down & dirty. I can rough it.But this private room had no window (OK a view of a drain with a blind), there seemed to be very small fleas (itching started within minutes of arrival & ceased upon my departure), & most annoyingly was adjacent to the laundry and a loud washing machine.I can't speak for rest of the hostel, but Levanten should not be renting this room.They should take out foam partition installed in wall & make a larger dorm.Bad

• 14th Apr 2015

Thank you for your comment. If you could communicate with our staff we would gladly help you and even change your room. Thank you for your advise anyway.

Very good peoples and cosy place.. really homely and peaceful atmosphere. Thank you:)

• 10th Mar 2015

It was my second time in this hostel,it is clean,secure and in very good location.Thanks for everything!

• 7th Mar 2015
  • Turkey

cool place!

• 6th Mar 2015

Extremely helpful staff. Very pleasant location. Clean room. Definitely worth recommending.

• 6th Mar 2015

Everything is within walking distance. The staff was awesome and the rooms are big enough.I had such a good experience!

• 4th Mar 2015
  • Belgium

Excellent staff, they were really nice. Good value for money, Near shops restaurants and cafes! I will definitely recommend this place.

• 4th Mar 2015

Good ambient and nice people!! The guys help us and were very kind!! Rooms are good and clean, the kitchen is Little but usefull!

• 20th Feb 2015

Although it was for a short time, the hostel made me feel at home! a hot bed, a hot shower , great staff and location! i am really surprised to find such a good place with this price!

• 18th Feb 2015

Hi, Dear Levanten! Everything was excellent and even more than you can expect for this price. Location of the hostel is really convenient, you are in the center of Istambul and meanwhile the street is calm and quiet you can get easily everywhere you want. Stuff is really cool and friendly, guys helped me with everything from the very beginning and told me a lot about all places I wanted to visit, their breakfast and lunches are really tasty and nutritious. I would recomend Levanten to everyone!

• 17th Feb 2015
  • Ukraine

More pressure on your showers, better beds and stop entering to the rooms at 1 am and waking up guests. Its really rude.

Thank you for your advise, when we have reservation to the dormitory room, then to be able to offer the bed we have to enter to the room if even it is 1 am.

Hello dear Levanten! We spent unforgettable days in your hostel: great staff, warm atmosphere! It was snowing in Istanbul and even though the guys were always there taking care of us giving us umbrellas, blankets and heater in the nights. We will definitely come back with more friends and stay there again, have long talks in the living room and meet nice people! Thank you again and big hugs from Italy!

• 11th Feb 2015

Hı! thank you very much for your comment, we enjoyed your presence ın Levanten too! see you soon among us!

1 2 3 Next » last »