Levanten Hostel Reviews

Cihangir mahallesi,purtelas sokak.No:42 Beyoglu, Istanbul, Turkey

Even though I only spent a couple of hours inside, I was pleasantly surprised with the great hospitality of the Levanten young hosts. Not only they helped me with the luggage and room accommodation, but also gave useful recommendations on the best route in the city and took care of my valuables while I was out. It was also nice just to talk to you guys :) Two things two work on: better visibility of the hostel entrance, how about a glowing sing? trustworty safe deposit box for extra secury

• 3rd Nov 2015
  • Russia

It was a good experience in Levanten, It has been the cheapest hostel that I've paid and people were really nice and very friendly. The location was great.

We stayed one night at the location, found the staff very polite and were always available for any sort of help we required. Rooms were nicely cleaned, location is very close to taksim square which is one of the best places to be in istanbul. Recommend it for bagpackers on a limited budget and need a place to stay near a good street. Cheers Tarun Yadav

• 2nd Nov 2015
  • India

Stayed 4 nights here and really enjoyed it. The staff where very very friendly and helpful, just ask them for advice and information and they'll help you sort it. Fairly basic sort of place, but its got what you need. Enjoyed hanging down stairs in the lounge area. Area handy to Taskim square and the main road to town, also straight down is the ferry terminals

I really enjoyed my stay at Levanten Hostel. The staff was friendly, helpful and considerate. The old building that houses the hostel is very subdued and a part of the quiet and beautiful neighborhood just below the hurry of Taksim Square. The building is clean and the rooms and common area very well kept up! It was the perfect place to get to from the airports and then as a launching pad for sights of Old Town or checking out the Taksim area. Fantastic! I'll be back for sure.

Great little hostel, not a party hostel though that may be due to it being shoulder season. Friendly and helpful staff. Recommend it

Great location and great staffs! For your money, can't find a better location than this, the Square is just few mins away. Would like to see more security improvements such as installing cctvs on key locations of the hostel.

İt was great stay at Levanten. Amazing staff,very helpful. Location is great.just 5 min. by walk to Taxim. Highly recommended.

• 21st Oct 2015
  • Turkey

Staff was helpful. High volume hostel, Lots of people per bathroom. Not many power outlets available.

Nice hostel with friendly and helpfull staff in a great location!

Location is the key here.It is very close to Taksim which has the best nightlife. The owner is super helpful and advised us in navigating the big and wonderful city of Istanbul.

Thank you for your hospitality, your teas and your recomendations about places to visit! We felt very cared and safe. We had spent a lovely holidays!! Thanks you

The hostel is in a prime location. We booked a double private room which was fairly clean.Staff were all very welcoming and would deal with any questions with a big smile.

• 4th Oct 2015

Very welcoming hostel! polite and helpful staff. Good atmosphere, definitely recommend!!!

• 4th Oct 2015
  • Albania

I really enjoyed my stay at the hostel. The staff were among the most accomodating I have experienced. Nothing is a problem to these guys from helping you find places, book tickets, ordering food or giving personal recommendations about places to eat. The hostel has a very laid back atmosphere. It is excellent value for money located just behind Taksim Square you are only 3-5 mins from the main shopping area and public transport. I would definitely stay here again.

Very homely hostel, helpful staff and the best location in town. Had options for people of diverse backgrounds. Whether you want to party, chill out, see the sites or do tours, this is the hostel for you. I myself did the Gallipoli and capodocceia tours through the hostel and they couldn't have organized it, run it and helped me relax and enjoy the experience anymore than they did. Hands down added to the experience and I couldn't be more appreciative of their efforts to go the extra yard

Very good location, just 5 minutes away from Taksim. The staff was also very nice and helpful!

The staff is great, super friendly and helpful. The location is perfect too, right in the centre, near everything you need. The facilities could have been better but still fine. Recommend it!!

Very friendly and helpful staff

Great stay at Levanten. The atmosphere was super friendly from both the staff and the travellers. Diren at the front desk was super helpful. My reservation was not the registered the way I had planned but we worked it out. The place is very clean. Putting lockers in every room would be an improvement. The location was central enough to facilitate excursions (near both Taksim and Kabatas).